Jay the Bubble Butt Chav Ch. 01

Story Info
Bubble butt chav jay + hung footy coach Ryan.
2k words
3.98
21.8k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uk_Filth
Uk_Filth
20 Followers

Jay was well known on the Green End Estate for his shitty attitude, always being in trouble with the police and most of all, his juicy fat bubble arse. He could be spotted hanging around the ends at all hours, and even from the top floor of the block of flats, his globular cheeks could be seen protruding obscenely from his tight grey trackies. When he sped round the block on his bike, his meaty cakes jiggled and vibrated on the seat, inspiring raging hard ons from the lads and blokes watching him fly away, cig in his mouth to drop off to his regulars around the way.

19 years old and standing at 5"10 with smooth olive skin, cropped dark hair with taunting eyes and a slit in his eyebrow, jay was an extremely fuckable scally lad. Paired with his big ripe peach and his lack of any regard towards the rules, he was very popular on the estate ... especially with the boys.

It was something that was never discussed openly amongst the men and the lads in the rough working class neighbourhood, but plenty had had the pleasure of getting up close and nasty with jay behind closed doors, the thing is jay wasn't just a chav boi with a big fat arse, he was a chav boi with a big fat arse that demanded to be fucked by as many cocks as possible, and spunked deep full of as many loads as he could get up that sweet pink fuck hole.

Any where he could get it, and the dirtier the better...

On a blazing afternoon in mid August, Jay was hanging out on the balcony with the lads, hand down his pants, guzzling cans of lager, spitting over the edge and passing around spliffs as usual. As they jostled and joked around over the loud grime music playing from inside the flat, jay, with his plump arse balancing on the railing of the balcony, happened to look over his shoulder at the flats opposite, and caught sight of the fit footy coach who lived there with his bird.

6 ft with a shaved head and a broad chest, he stood at his window shirtless- where he had been stood for who knows how long. He held eye contact with jay, who had adopted a mischievous knowing smirk on his handsome face.

Coach Ryan winked at the drunk chav from across the courtyard of the block of flats, licking his lips as his eyes travelled up and down from jays face to his ample booty, hanging over the railing with a visible wet patch running down the crack of his tight grey cotton Adidas shorts, between his beefy cheeks. He flashed jay a devilish grin, groping his stiffy through his black joggers and winked, beckoning the lusty scally lad over.

Feeling the familiar crave in his sweaty hole, he hopped down from the railing of the balcony.

"Catch u in a bit lads yeah?" As he made his way along the front of the flats, letting out a belch.

"Safe bro." the boys called out, discreetly watching his round bubble bouncing ridiculously in his shorts with every step.

He bounded down the stairs, his hungry hole clenching in excitement at the coach's meat he had just witnessed.

A few moments later her rapped his knuckles on the front window of coach Ryan's flat, around the other side of the building so the lads wouldn't catch sight of him.

The door opened quietly, and the coach appeared, his bright blue eyes sparkling and his rounded pecs dripping with beads of sweat from the scorching heat of the afternoon.

"Alright lad?" He nodded, biting his lip and drinking in the sight of the bronzed slut chav boi before him. Jay nodded back, with a rebellious look in his eyes,

"Alright coach?"

Coach Ryan gripped the waistband of Jay's shirts and tugged him into the flat, pushing the door shut behind them.

"Mrs out?" Jay snickered as the muscular man before him spread his big strong hands over the scally lad's slim waist.

"Out all afternoon baby." coach Ryan hummed with his deep voice.

"Seen u around the estate a fair bit lad."

As he began to grope Jay's massive booty with his fingers and his palms. "Had my eye on yer."

"That right coach?" Jay moaned, his smooth face inches from the tall sexy coach's stubbled chin

"Mmm that's right, always showing off this big bubble arse aren't you?" He smirked, landing a firm spank across Jay's right booty cheek, causing it to undulate in his palm.

"Ooh." jay moaned " your big cock been getting hard watchin me coach?"

"Too right lad ..." as he landed an even harder spank across the chav boy's swollen rump " I know exactly what a bubble arse bitch like you needs."

Jay bit his plump limp, his arse cheeks wobbling together at the mercy of coach Ryan's slaps as he stared into his eyes.

"And what's that's coach?" He teased, pushing his fat arse against the big hard man's hands feeling him up.

"A naughty lad with a big round arse like this... needs a big daddy stiffy to fill it up. You need your back doors smashing in boi, you need a real man who can satisfy that fat sweaty bum!" as he yanked Jay's shorts to the floor and pulled him into the living room by the back of his neck.

Jay's now exposed melons glistened and jiggled as the coach began to fondle and spank them with even more intensity. Moaning like a bitch in heat, jay began to aggressively yank at coach's solid knob.

"Not so fast baby!" coach Ryan teased, as he ran his fingers around the rim of Jay's puckered fart hole and plunged his tongue into the groaning scally lad's warm wet mouth. He sucked on coach's tongue hungrily, slurping the spit from it.

"First, you're gonna get on your knees lad."

The domineering coach teased, pushing him down by his head.

Jay readily obliged, squatting down, naked besides from his trainers. On face level with the coach's bulging cock, he stared up gratefully at his new alpha, licking his lips. Coach Ryan whipped out his hung horse cock from his black Nike joggers, causing it to whip against jays face with a loud smacking sound. Resting against his face, the huge uncut pole was the full length of Jay's head from chin to crown.

"Oooh coach!" jay moaned lustily, sticking out his tongue on instinct and running it up and down the throbbing meat that lay against his face.

"Ey lad - not so fucking fast! " coach Ryan ordered, landing a playful slap across jays cheek, causing him to moan and jiggle his fat ass.

"Be a good slut and do it properly boi. First u gotta get a good whiff off daddy's cock."

Coach Ryan grinned mischievously.

Jay stared up at the buff footy coach and began to instantly inhale the hot, musky pole throbbing in his face. From the coach's heaving nuts up to the juicy head he moved his face up and down, sniffing all along the way.

"Mmmmff coachhh." he moaned " it smells so fuckin fit - ooh I wanna taste it!"

"How bad pig?" coach Ryan teased slapping his pulsing knob against Jay's eager face "be a good bitch and say please."

"Please daddy, I'm gaggin for it. Pleasee!?"

He whined, pursing his juicy pink lips.

"Good lad. since u asked daddy nicely."

Coach Ryan slid the fat purple head of his cock in between Jay's desperate lips, which wrapped around it in response, as the chav lad began to greedily slurp up the rugged coach's schlong.

Gagging, spitting and slobbering, jay guzzled on the huge cock like the slut he was, twerking his big beautiful arse as he worked the cock.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah baby!" groaned coach Ryan, thrusting his pole deep down Jay's throat. " that's it bitch, show daddy how bad you want his meat inside that juicy fat bubble arse!"

Jay gagged and spluttered, defiantly holding eye contact as he choked on the huge cock, gargling all the way to the swollen balls.

"Fuckin ell' boi, you really are a cockslut aren't you?" Coach Ryan winked stroking jays head as he deepthroated his rock hard dong.

"Mmhmmghh!" jay groaned in agreement, his mouth stuffed with cock, just how he liked it.

"Time to spunk that fat arse of yours baby, would u like that?"

Jay stood up, his spit coated face in front of the coach's.

"Yes daddy." he smirked deliciously.

Climbing onto the sofa with his knees spread, jay leant forwards spreading his basketball cheeks wide for the coach. Coach Ryan gawped at the perfect pink boy pussy before him, begging for spunk between those perfectly rounded melons.

"Time to fill u up slut boi."

Grabbing a handful of the lad's mounds he plunged his pole into the warm wet chute, which reacted by greedily sucking it in deeper.

Jays' eyes rolled back as he took every inch of the coach's huge stiff rod

"Oooohhhh fuckkkk coach!" he salivated, arching his back and beginning to jiggle his arse up and down the pole, creating filthy wet sloppy noises, which chimed in with the coach's hard abbs smacking against his cheeks as he picked up the pace of his fucking.

"Aah yeah baby, that's it - work coach's cock- Come on - I know you want this load!" coach Ryan chuckled as he jiggled the bouncing booty in his big man hands "is that what you want baby? Huh?" wrapping his hand around jay's throat - who was moaning and whimpering uncontrollably.

"That's what I want daddyy!"

Looking at the window, jay could see his mates through a gap in the curtain, still up on the balcony smoking up and drinking Stella. He grinned as he began to shake his huge big bum faster and faster up and down coach Ryan's throbbing meat

"Then be a good bitch..." coach Ryan panted as he hammered away at the chav lads sweaty luscious bouncing cakes

"and fart for coach." he moaned tightening his grip on Jay's throat

Jay looked back at the coach lustrously over his shoulder, who had pulled out and had his meaty cock head pressed against Jay's puckered shitter, he stared in his eyes with a smirk

"Like this daddy?" He moaned, letting rip a loud rasping fart all over coach Ryan's cock

"Ahhhh yeahhhh bitch, that's it, fart for daddy- fuck yeahhh!" coach growled, burying his stiffy back between Jay's slutty chav mounds. Slamming harder and harder into his hole, causing jays to push out more and more juicy farts out of his naughty big booty, vibrating around coach's cock as he moaned in ecstasy at the lads talking pussy

Gripping his cheeks tight, coach plunged balls deep and blasted an arse full of creamy white spunk deep into Jay's guts. Both men panted and heaved as the hung coach inseminated Jay's greedy bubble. Exchanging sloppy wet kisses, shuddering and moaning, finally they fell into sweaty pile on the couch, grinning and laughing.

"You'd better get back over there with ur lads." coach Ryan smiled, squeezing jays now scarlet red bum cheek.

"Guess I better had coach." jay winked.

Leading him to the door, coach Ryan gave jay a wet snog and gave the boy's big booty a final spank on his way out.

"Mrs is out every Thursday, you be sure to stop by again baby, you hear?"

Looking back over his shoulder and allowing one more glimpse of the rounded fat arse jiggling away, jay threw the coach a cheeky grin

"Yes daddy."

Moments later jay was back with the lads, who passed a joint on arrival.

"Where u been bro?"

"Just had to go see to some business innit bro." jay smirked, as a foamy cum bubble burst out of his arse and ran down his leg.


Uk_Filth
Uk_Filth
20 Followers