Jayden, Tim and the Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
How they came to be.
1.7k words
4.13
1.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

Jayden had moved in with her sister and brother-in-law. It was funny how life plans changed in a matter of an instant. She was off to college in the fall just a week ago, but now she would be taking classes from her computer at her sister's house, where she would be her caregiver.

Jayden's sister Julia was a bit older than she. Julia and Tim had been high school sweethearts and had married after they'd graduated from high school. Tim had taken over the family farm, and Julia had become bored being a housewife. She'd started drinking and going into the neighboring town to hang at the local pub while Tim was out working the fields or tending to livestock.

One Saturday, Julia had gone into town, as was her habit, but this time she'd gotten mixed up with a few people in the pub who were doing shots of tequila. As luck would have it, she'd left the bar with a man she'd met. He was drunk when he got behind the wheel and while she'd been giving him a blow job, he'd hit a tree head on.

The man had died from his trauma, and Julia had survived with a spinal cord injury and severe head trauma. She was pretty much a vegetable now and needed around the clock care. Jayden loved her sister regardless of her negligent behavior and had opted to move to the farm.

And now here was Jayden, changing Julia's diapers. She was okay with the change of plans, she was being paid well from the insurance company, to be the caregiver. She made Tim's meals, and washed his clothes, did the household chores that should have been Julia's responsibility. She didn't mind.

Jayden had just finished cleaning up after Julia, she'd fed her lunch and Julia had messed her pants. Jayden had laid her sister down for a nap and Tim had come in to grab some lunch. He'd grabbed a sandwich and a thermos of lemonade and was getting ready to head out the door when he'd offered Jayden to come out and see the new colt in the little barn near the house. She'd eagerly agreed, she'd been stuck in the house pretty much since she'd moved in.

She'd grabbed the baby monitor, to keep an eye on Julia, and had followed Tim to the barn. It had started to rain lightly and the breeze had come up, it felt refreshing to Jayden and she reveled in the cool drops hitting her face and soaking through the filmy material of the shirt.

She watched Tim walk just ahead of her, wearing his favorite leather cowboy hat, a tank top that was tight to his muscled chest, and a pair of jeans that outlined his hips nicely. He was smiling and one of his large hands reached out to grab her arm "Come along sis, you'll love this new colt, his name is Copper. Jayden had smiled and picked up her step.

Tim had wanted to touch her since she'd moved in. She was no longer that clumsy teen that she'd been the last time he'd spent any time with her. She was still the same petite blonde, with the bright blue eyes, and pale skin. He'd always enjoyed the way her full lips curved into a pretty smile. It'd always made him hard just thinking about putting his cock there.

He looked at her again and he knew he had to have her. The cowboy hat she wore, covered her shoulder length hair and what was exposed was damp and falling in curls around her neck. She wasn't wearing a bra, that was obvious from the outline of her nipples against the wet fabric of the thin shirt she wore. She was athletically slender, nearly flat chested, with a full bottom that was well exposed from the cut off shorts she wore. The worn cowboy boots just added to the appeal.

When they walked into the barn, she'd gasped in pleasant surprise as the little colt was nursing his mother. His long legs sprawled as his head eagerly bobbed beneath her. The soft music on the radio was soothing, and she figured the new momma was enjoying it. She'd always loved coming out to the barn, especially on rainy days when she could hear the wind outside, and the rain hitting the roof, high above.

Tim excitedly grabbed her hand and pulled her in, dancing a twostep with her as he told her about the new colt, and how he'd be a racehorse when he grew up. He spun Jayden around again, and then a slower song came on, and he pulled her in close, humming softly, his hands over her plump bottom, said softly, how he'd missed dancing like that, and having someone to share his day with and he'd hoped she didn't mind if he'd had one more dance...

She hadn't minded at all; in fact, she was enjoying it more than she let on. She'd always had a thing for Tim, even when she was younger, when he and Julia first started dating. She'd watch them make out when they were watching a movie at her parents' home, they'd be under the covers, and he'd be fucking Julia. Jayden knew it, she could smell them, and hear the soft moans from their lips.

Jayden would say she was tired, and would go up to her room and masturbate, wishing it was her that was being poked by Tim. A few times she'd heard them sneak up to her sister's room, which was on the other side of the wall, Jayden could hear every squeak and slap of skin on skin.

So now, here she was, having a sexy slow dance, in a barn, with Tim. She was going to make the best of it.

They danced like that for a few songs, and then she could feel a change in Tim, he was pressing her closer, his breath on her neck, her small breasts mashed against his chest, and his thick cock was hard, she could feel it through her shorts. She let her hands slip around him and began to lightly scratch his back.

Tim leaned down and kissed her, softly at first, then deeper, and hotter and she liked it, a lot. Tipping her head back, she opened her mouth to him, letting his tongue dart in and flick over hers, coating her lips with saliva. Damn, he was a great kisser, and she knew she was in for trouble as she slid a thigh between his legs and pressed gently against his massive erection.

Tim picked her up and carried her over to a huge pile of loose hay and laid her down. Reaching out, he deftly untied her shirt and spread it open, revealing her pale breasts, light pink nipples hard as rocks and puckered as his rough fingertips ran over the wrinkled skin. She was already wet; she could feel it.

Tim proceeded to unbutton her shorts, and unzip them, tugging them down her hips, and off over her boots. He grasped her thighs, and opened her legs, gazing at the bald cunt in front of him. A look of hunger in his eyes. His thumbs spread the plump outer labia, revealing wet pink petals and a swollen pearly clit. As he looked at her laying before him, he couldn't believe the difference between sisters.

Jayden watched as if in slow motion, as Tim reached down and deftly slid two fingers into her cunt, his thumb toying with the swollen clit as he worked them roughly into her, as deep as he could get them. He pulled back and added a third and shoved them in fully and she managed a whimper, which made him smile. He'd always enjoyed drawing those sounds out of a woman and he especially liked it when they were genuine.

He fingered her hard and fast until he made her squirt, he'd learned that trick after years with Julia. Now he'd give Jayden just what she needed, even if she didn't know it yet. Jayden was pissing cum all over his hand, the whole time she was writhing beneath him. She didn't understand how it could hurt so much and feel so good at the same time. When she finally came, he stopped long enough to unbuckle his pants, and pulled out the biggest cock she'd ever seen. He was unusually large, and she had no idea how she'd ever be able to take it. But she had a feeling she was going to find out.

He was rock hard and the fat, swollen purple head was wet with precum. Her cunt was still pulsing when Tim rested the head of his cock against the opening and began to push, hard and fast and she cried out in pain as he stretched her almost to the point of ripping; and then he was in and he pushed himself roughly in to the hilt, so deep that he was making her crampy. She was writhing beneath him, and it made him even wilder as he pumped and pushed deeper, harder and she felt herself orgasm, right in the middle of this painful assault.

she heard Tim's guttural moans when she came, and he turned and kissed her again, wet and hard, and she returned the kiss and she began to meet his hard thrusts, her body accommodating his huge cock.

He was grinding his pelvis into hers as he listened to the soft painful moans, he couldn't stop. She was so fucking tight. He could tell she liked it, even though he knew it hurt her at the same time. He knew it would take him a while to get her anus ready for him, and he was looking forward to the training phase. The thought of his cock in her ass made him cum right then, and he pushed hard one more time as he gazed into her pretty face. He was enjoying laying on her, letting his cock get soft and they heard movement on the monitor. It as time to go in and get Julia fed and ready for bed.