Jayden, Tim and the Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two-A blow-job in the morning.
1.2k words
4.64
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Jayden had gone in to give Julia her morning bath and had seen Tim giving Julia her weekly enema. She'd apologized and was about to walk out, and he'd motioned her in "You may need to know this so come in" he'd said. Jayden had felt a little awkward, but guessed he was right and sat down in the comfy chair beside the bed, watching Tim get his supplies together.

Jayden hadn't even gotten dressed yet, figuring she'd wait till after Julia's bed bath, knowing she'd end up soaking wet anyway. She hadn't expected that Tim would be inside, and especially not doing what he was doing now. She'd worn an old t-shirt she'd found in a drawer, and it had worked nicely for sleep. Her hair was up in pigtails and the old socks she had on gathered around her ankles in a pile. She sat down in the recliner beside the bed and watched as Tim squeezed a large dollop of lube on two of his fingers and watched as he spread it over Julia's anus and proceeded to slide them into her rectum.

Next, Tim picked up a funny looking item that had two deflated balloons with a slight gap in between. It had a pump like a blood pressure cuff. She watched as he generously greased the first balloon and proceeded to push it firmly into her sister's waiting ass. He pushed until the first balloon was in, and then he began to pump air into the balloons. He hooked the contraption to the hose that was dangling from the large bag of soapy water. Jayden had never had an enema, it looked a bit scary, and Tim explained, that it wasn't, and there were different types, the one he was giving Julia was because it would help her hold the water in for a bit since her muscles were weak and she couldn't hold it on her own and that without this necessary evil, Julia would become very constipated and uncomfortable.

Jayden nodded, and it strangely excited her to watch as Tim let the air out of the tube before attaching it to the bardex, as Tim had called it. She watched as he unclamped the tube, and the water began to flow into her sister's waiting ass. She propped a leg over the arm of the recliner, forgetting she had no panties on beneath the old t-shirt. She watched as Tim glanced over and grinned at her, then grabbed his cock through his boxers. Jayden blushed, realizing then, that she was open to his view.

Tim couldn't take his eyes off that pretty pink pussy that was in his full view. She was wet, he could see it. His cock was straining at the material of his boxers, and he was wishing it was her getting the enema. He couldn't wait to hear the soft moans as he filled her with the same hot, soapy water. He mouthed the words "Play for me" and nodded toward her bare pussy.

Tim was wearing nothing but an old pair of boxers, and Jayden could see the outline of his big cock as she masturbated for him. His cock jumped in his boxers when she pressed a finger into her wet hole. He double checked to make sure that the tube was seated properly in Julia's ass, slowed the flow and he came over to Jayden, behind Julia's back. Tim slid his boxers down and his cock sprang to life. He leaned forward, kissed her wetly and said "Me giving Julia her enema excites you, eh? Maybe you'd like me to give you one later." She swallowed hard and watched as he rubbed his cock across her lips. He cradled the back of her head, and pulled her closer, watching as she began to flick her tongue over the swollen tip.

Her mouth on his cock had felt heavenly, the tiny gem in the middle of her tongue rubbed his cock just right and he had all he could do not to cum, but he couldn't help pushing in deeper, and it felt so good when she gagged that he almost came in her mouth. Her thick saliva ran down her chin and along his length as she ran her lips down, to draw the skin of his sac into her mouth. He was almost there and wouldn't hold off too much longer, so he slid the head back in her mouth, moved his hips a few times, and proceeded to cum in her mouth.

Jayden had never given too many blowjobs, and to give her sisters husband one right behind her back was almost unthinkable, and it made her feel like such a bad girl. But she'd enjoyed every second of his thick cock filling her mouth. She was so wet and horny she could barely stand it. But she needed to get Julia taken care of, so she could get herself showered and dressed before she and Tim went to town to get groceries.

Tim finished with Julia and Jayden proceeded to give her a bath while Tim ran to the barn to feed the calves, so he'd have time to get a shower before the sitter came to sit with Julia while they shopped. When Jayden was done, she went to her room to get a shower. She'd stepped into the large shower and had begun to soap her body when she saw Tim walk into the bathroom, naked.

Tim opened the shower door and proceeded to join her there, soaping his hands and running them over his body, and over hers too. Tim slid a hand down between her legs and whispered that she needed a shave as his soapy fingers slid into her opening. The soap burned a little, but his fingers felt so good, it was worth it. Tim told her to sit on the shower bench as he took the shower head off the hook and let it dangle. Tim soaped his hands again and rubbed them over her snatch as he told her to spread her legs wide.

Tim proceeded to shave Jayden, carefully, not missing a spot. Jayden was so excited, she could barely sit still as Tim rinsed off all the soap, putting the showerhead on pulse, and holding it on her swollen clit as he slid the end of the shower brush into her cunt. It was round and thick, cold, and hard and he pushed it in and out fast and hard as the pulsing water got her off, causing her to have a massive squirting orgasm.

Just then, they heard the car pulling into the drive, and knew the neighbor was there to stay with Julia. They hurried and dressed, and went downstairs to meet Mrs. Black. Tim told Mrs. Black that they'd be a little while in town, and to call with any issues. Mrs. Black said they'd be fine, and for Tim and Jayden to take their time. Tim was glad when she'd said that because he had a plan to take Jayden to the sex shop in the strip mall near the grocery store.

Tim looked at Jayden, dressed in her cute little sundress and sandals and opened her car door, closing it after she got in. They waved to Mrs. Black and headed down the driveway and toward the highway. Jayden smiled at Tim, with no idea of his plans.