Jayme's Emasculation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayme dropped to his knees without letting go of the mystery mans cock, positioning himself in front of it, he looked over to the TV still playing the porno he selected. The girl on screen was just in the middle of getting her face covered in cum with her mouth open trying to catch as much on her tongue as possible. 'I might have to try that one day.' He thought to himself turning back towards the cock. Leaning forward he stuck out his tongue and gave the tip a lick making the mystery man groan and his cock got even harder. The taste was actually pretty good, a bit salty but it made his tongue buzz in excitement. Jayme had to have more.

Leaning forward he engulfed the cock in his mouth, sliding his tongue along the hard shaft as he bobbed back and forth. Thinking back to all the blowjob vids he has watched he tried his best to mimic the actions of the girls in them. Wanting to please the mystery man as much as possible. The feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out of his mouth was incredible, Jayme never wanted it to end. Swirling his tongue all over the soft tip of the cock before plunging down and taking it as deep into his mouth as possible, eagerly trying his best to please his partner. 'He is really loving this and so am I.' Jayme thought while listening to the mans moans from the other booth.

After a few minutes Jayme had worked into a good rhythm, bobbing up and down on that delicious cock, making it leak more precum. He reached down to his crotch and started rubbing his nub through the lacey material of his G-string causing him to moan around the cock in his mouth. Jayme was in heaven. He was completely lost in the lewd act of sucking a stranger's cock in the back booth of an adult store, dressed up in a slutty girls outfit. Moaning while rubbing his clit.

Jayme felt the cock get as rigid as stone in his mouth and he knew what was coming, backing up so just the tip was in his mouth he stroked the huge cock with one hand while rubbing his tiny clit with his other, he could not wait for his reward. The first pulse ran down the massive cock shooting a load of hot cum onto his tongue right as Jayme's tiny clit began to spasm and dribble out its pitiful load, barely soaking through his panties. The taste of the mans cum was overwhelming, it was like the precum Jayme had been eagerly sucking from his cock already but so much stronger. Pulse after pulse ran down the mans cock depositing a huge load into Jayme's waiting mouth, filling him to the brim. Once he had stopped cumming Jayme leaned back and swirled the load in his mouth for a moment before gulping it down, savouring the moment. He leaned forward and slid as much of the mystery cock into his mouth as he could manage and sucked it clean, sliding his lips over the cock as it got soft. He gave the tip one last lick and then let go if it as the owner pulled it through the hole.

"Holy shit, I have never had such an eager sissy suck my cock before" A mans voice said. "I hope ill see you here again."

Jayme heard the man zip up his pants and leave the booth. Realizing what he had just done Jayme quickly got dressed in his clothing and put the sexy outfit back on its hangers, hoping that no one noticed the wet spot in the front of the G-string. Quickly exiting the booth before someone else could take the booth beside his, although he was tempted to wait for another cock to play with, he decided that he did not want to keep his mother waiting. He was already going to have an impossible time explaining to his mom why he was in there for so long. 'Maybe ill come back for a visit some other time.' He wondered.

Walking back towards the front of the store where his mom was chatting with Sarah, he was trying to come up with an excuse to use and nothing even sounded remotely believable in his mind. 'Maybe they lost track of time and didn't notice I was back there for so long?' Jayme wondered.

When he got up to the front he noticed that they were both giving him a knowing smile and there was a bag already on the counter.

"There you are, I was wondering if you were going to come up for air anytime soon." Tara said with a giggle. "Did that outfit suit you?" She asked.

Jayme nodded quickly and blushed, hopeful that she did not have any idea what had just happened.

"Well toss it in the bag and we can be on our way home." Tara said, gesturing to the bag in the counter. As Jayme was putting his outfit in the bag, he noticed there was a large box in there already and it had a picture of a big black cock on the side of the box. "We figured while you were in there having a bit of fun that we would pick out a little something for you. Well maybe not so little." Tara chuckled.

"Oh, before you two head out, don't forget your recording!" Sarah said while grabbing a flash drive from a monitor behind the counter, currently showing an empty booth. "The first time is always the best and this will help you remember it!" She said to Jayme with a wink, handing him the flash drive.

"Recording?" Jayme asked, afraid he already knew the answer.

"Oh don't worry sweetie, you looked like a star in there." Tara responded with a smile.

"Th-thanks." Jayme mumbled as he walked to the door clutching the flash drive in one hand and his bag in the other. Knowing he was not only caught, that his mom and Sarah had seen him sucking a stranger's cock dressed in lingerie, but it was all recorded to preserve the memory. He was feeling a mixture of arousal and embarrassment. 'I wonder if Sarah wants to see me suck another cock?' He caught himself wondering.

12