Jayme's Emasculation Pt. 03

Story Info
Jayme reflects on her new direction in life.
1.7k words
4.53
10.7k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex7991
Rex7991
48 Followers

Chapter 5

It had been a week since Jayme had gone shopping with his mother Tara the day after his 'date' with Cassie. A week since Cassie took his balls and virginity. His first, and best, date.

Over the last week Jayme has been adjusting to his new life and his body seems to be adjusting with it. He was standing in the bathroom after rinsing off from his morning run, looking at his naked form in the mirror. His face appeared more feminine, with a softer jawline and forehead. His light brown hair has been growing quickly, from just past his ears a week ago to almost brushing his shoulders now. His adam's apple had disappeared. Looking at his chest he could no longer tell himself he was not growing breasts. He reached up and cupped them, they were tiny, but they were there and growing each day. 'Any larger and I will have to start wearing a bra' Jayme thought.

As his hands slid down, he noticed his waist seemed to have gotten smaller and his hips have widened a bit. Twisting at the waist so he could see his ass, Jayme already had a womanly bubble butt to begin with but now it seemed to have become more rounded, shaped like a heart, and his thighs have gotten thicker as well. He also noticed that all his body hair below the eyes had disappeared. His eyes moved up a bit to his crotch as he ran his hands over his smooth body, up and down till they rested on his hips. His tiny penis, well a clit at this point, was the only thing left of his manhood. Small and impotent, just sticking out half an inch. Basically just the tip of his penis remained, about as thick as his index finger. He rubbed his left hand over his crotch, loving how sensitive his nub had become. Running his hand over the smooth patch where his balls used to be, he found himself getting aroused. His little nub getting hard and growing to its full size, a little shy of an inch and not much thicker than it was when he was soft.

Enjoying the sensation of rubbing his clit for a few seconds he thought 'this is actually a lot more fun than stroking my cock ever was'. Thinking back to the last week where he spent every night fucking himself silly with his new dildo and dressing up in the sexy outfit he got from the sex store, watching the recording of himself giving a blowjob to a random stranger in the gloryhole booth. He was eager to go visit again, now that he was fully enjoying where his life was heading. Deciding it was a little to early to pull out his dildo and have a bit of fun, Jayme got dressed for the day. Black leggings, pink panties and a crop top shirt that showed off his thin waist. 'I really do look more like a girl now' he pondered while admiring himself in the mirror 'maybe its time I stop thinking of myself as a 'he'' Jayme thought.

Taking one last glance at herself in the mirror Jayme decided that she was going to go to a hair salon today and debated getting a bellybutton piercing while she was out. Heading downstairs she could hear her mother in the kitchen. 'I hope she is making coffee' Jayme thought, heading to join Tara in the kitchen.

"Well look at you!" Tara said, beaming with happiness at Jayme's appearance this morning. Jayme had barely seen her mother over the last week as both of them were busy working opposite schedules. "I can't believe how much you changed!" Tara could barely contain her excitement at seeing how feminine Jayme looked these days.

"Thanks." Jayme blushed a little. "Umm, have you made coffee yet?"

"Of course sweetie, I cant start my day properly without it." Tara said, standing aside allowing Jayme access to the coffee maker.

They made small talk while sitting at the table enjoying a hot cup of coffee, catching up on the weeks gossip from Tara's office job. Nothing too special, just the usual with an office full of ladies. Little bits of petty drama and rumours.

"So, you're adjusting well." Tara stated.

"Yea I honestly was a little confused and angry right after my.. well, after my evening with Cassie. But now I'm actually kinda glad it happened." Jayme said.

"It probably helps that you are tuning out to be quite beautiful." Tara said with a beaming smile. "I'm really happy that I was able to talk Cass into using one of the condoms that feminized you instead of just gelding you."

Jayme blushed fiercely at the reminder that her mom had been a big part of planning her 'big night' with Cassie. 'Was the whole thing her idea?' Jayme wondered.

"Oh, don't be such a prude." Tara said with a giggle. "You were a lot bolder when we visited Sarah at her shop." She added with a wink.

"Yea I can't believe I did that, or that it was recorded!" Jayme said. "I hope you were not planning on sharing that.."

"Me? I would never do such a thing." Tara said feigning innocence. "Besides, all the recordings are uploaded to the stores website. I did mention that before, right?"

"What?" Jayme could barely believe what she was hearing.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that part. The store uploads all the recordings to its own website. Kinda like their own version of OnlyFans or Porn Hub." Tara said trying to hold back a laugh. "I guess your little recording has been doing quite well and you have quite a few fans that can't wait to see you again."

Jayme sat there stunned, processing what she was hearing. On one hand it was a big invasion of privacy, but she did give a stranger a blowjob in a public place... 'Why am I getting wet thinking about this?' She wondered.

"It can't be that popular, I mean it's just one video on the internet and there is soo much porn out there and plenty of websites..." Jayme trailed off as Tara pulled out her phone and turned it towards Jayme. On her phone was the website and Jayme's video was the top of its 'popular/recently added' category. Showing close to a hundred thousand views and hundreds of comments. Tara handed Jayme the phone so she could scroll through the comments and see what people were saying.

Jayme has never blushed quite this hard before. The comments were a mix of vulgar to complimentary. One commenter saying it was the hottest blowjob he had ever watched, another saying they would pay good money to take Jayme home for the night. Jayme scrolled through a few comments before handing the phone back at Tara's insistence.

"Hey if you want to spend the day scrolling there, you will have to get your own membership to the website." Tara said. "It's not too expensive and I think they give free memberships to the models that are in the videos but you will have to ask Sarah for the details on that one." She added with a wink.

Jayme sat there stunned for a moment, her mind still trying to work though the details of what she was just told. After a few moments Jayme realized that she was not mad at all, instead she was more aroused and a little embarrassed at the situation. 'All those people watching me, and they all seemed to love it. I wonder how many people have cum while watching me?' She wondered. Her mind drifting back to the trans pornstar she has been searching out every time she went looking at porn on the internet. 'I don't think any less of her for doing porn so why would I worry about doing it myself.'

Jayme snapped back to the present by Tara standing up and putting her coffee mug in the sink. Realizing that her panties are soaked Jayme quickly decides to visit the sex shop again and maybe even the booths. 'I should at least ask about getting a free membership, since my video is one of their popular ones.' She thought to herself.

"I'm heading out for lunch with the girls, Sarah is gonna be there. Should I tell her to expect you tonight when he goes to work?" Tara asked.

"Umm, what time is she working?" Jayme said, trying not to sound too eager to go back.

"I think she starts work at 5pm" Tara said with a smile. "Ill tell her and Cass you said hi!" With that, Tara headed out the door and went off to lunch with the girls leaving Jayme to think about what just happened.

Sliding her hand into her pants, rubbing her clit though her panties Jayme gave into her arousal. She could not believe that soo many people had watched and enjoyed her video. The idea that she was an object of desire was completely new to her and it drove her wild, rubbing her clit and moaning like a whore in her kitchen. Reaching up to grope her budding breasts with her other hand she remembered the comments on her video. Person after person saying how hot she was and how bad they wanted to fuck her. 'I wonder if Cass has seen my video' Jayme thought while rubbing her fingers in a circle around her little clit, soaking her panties as she orgasmed from the sensations. Shuddering and moaning while her nub spurted a little clear fluid all over her fingertips.

Taking a moment to catch her breath she laughed at her situation. A week ago she was a meek young man. Now she was turning into a nympho and a porn star. It always felt like arousal was in overdrive. When she was out in public she could not help but wonder about the men around her. Having accepted her new direction in life she decided to visit a couple shops today. 'First a salon to get my hair, nails and makeup done.' Jayme thought, planning her day. 'Then ill have to see about getting a makeup kit for myself. After that I will drop into see Sarah this evening.'

-Part 4 will be coming along right away, I just wanted to get this one out right away so I don't leave all of you waiting for too long.-

Rex7991
Rex7991
48 Followers