Jayme's Emasculation Pt. 04

Story Info
Jayme visits Sarah at the sex shop and has a little fun.
7.1k words
4.73
10.2k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex7991
Rex7991
48 Followers

Chapter 6

Pulling up to the adult store Jayme is reflecting on her day and checking herself out in the mirror. She had first gone to the salon and got her hair, nails and makeup done. Nothing crazy, but she could not believe how beautiful she looked now. Her hair was styled straight with long bangs and dyed black (matching her favourite pornstar). It suited and framed her increasingly feminine face quite well. Her makeup was natural looking with black winged eyeliner. She had one of the girls at the salon film it so she could try and replicate it by herself tomorrow morning with the makeup kit she had purchased. She also had gotten gel nails put on, smiling every time she looked at them! Nothing crazy, just simple, pointy and elegant gel nails about a quarter of a centimeter long. Painted black to go with the lingerie set she had at home, not that she mentioned that to the salon girls.

Jayme was honestly in love with her time at the salon. Chatting with the girls and being accepted as a woman had made her feel content in a way she never had before. By the time she left the salon she had already made plans to return as often as she could make an excuse to do so.

As she stepped out of her car, she was trying to figure out exactly what she wanted from her visit. 'Should I just ask Sarah about getting a membership to the website? Or should I maybe grab a few things while I'm here?' Jayme wondered. 'I suppose there is nothing wrong with maybe doing a little looking around... But I'm not going into the booth today! I must have a little restraint. Right?' Jayme was trying to convince herself that she was not here to suck another stranger's cock. It was not working. Her little nub was already hard and leaking and she could feel her mouth starting to water as she fondly remembered how good it tasted when her mystery man shot a load into her mouth last time. 'I don't want Sarah to think I'm some cock-crazed whore... do I?' Jayme chuckled to herself remembering that Sarah had already watched her impulsively suck a random stranger's cock.

The store was not very busy, only a few people in the aisles and one staff member chatting with a young couple over by the outfits. Looking around Jayme found Sarah behind the counter looking a bit annoyed at her phone. For a moment Jayme lost her nerve, wondering if she should just browse the store for a bit and then go home but Sarah looked up and saw her, a smile quickly forming on her face.

"Oh hi there!" Sarah said excitedly. "I was wondering when you were gonna come in today."

"Hey, yea I had a few errands to run today before I could make it here." Jayme replied, still getting used to her voice becoming more feminine and higher in pitch. She really noticed it today chatting with the salon girls.

Walking over to Sarah, Jayme continued. "Yea I figured I would drop in today and maybe pick up something and I kinda wanted to ask you a couple things if you have a moment. You looked busy when I came in so its ok if you don't have time to chat.." Jayme trailed off.

"Oh don't worry about that, I have time! It was just someone cancelling on short notice for this thing tonight at the store." Sarah looked at Jayme like she was considering something for a moment and then quickly carried on. "So Tara tells me that you are wondering about membership to the website. You know your debut video has become very popular!" Sarah giggled when she said that last part.

"Oh yea, I don't know what came over me in there." Jayme said, feeling a bit awkward, blushing furiously. "I guess I got a little carried away."

"Oh don't worry sweetie. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun!" Sarah said encouragingly. "Most of our clients visit the booths at least once or twice, although most of them don't make the cut for the vids we upload. They don't look as good as you do when they are in there."

"Thanks. Yea I will admit that I was taken by surprise that it was recorded and then again when I found out it was put on a website." Jayme admitted. "This is all really new for me."

"Don't worry, I know it can be a lot to take in, but you are taking it like a champ." That last bit from Sarah made them both laugh, completely breaking the tension in the air. "Sorry I can't help myself, bad jokes are kind of my thing."

"That's alright." Jayme said catching her breath. "So I suppose you are the person to ask about getting a membership."

"Yes! That's correct." Sarah continued. "So the membership costs about 15 bucks a month, 25 if you want to be able to comment on vids. Our models get them for free after starring in 3 vids and been with at least 6 people in your vids overall. The membership for models is a premium and verified one so you can chat with your fans and they will know its you."

'25 bucks to chat with my fans seems a bit more than I wanted to pay.' Jayme thought.

"Oh and there is an option to tip your favourite models on the website. We pay those out at the end of each month." Sarah added.

'Hmm, that's good to know." Jayme said. "Is there anything else I need to know?" Jayme was looking around at the people in the store. 3 men, one with a woman that was likely his girlfriend.

"Nope, its all straightforward and simple. We don't want to overcomplicate things for anyone involved." Sarah replied. "So, you thinking of heading back there today? Its not too busy but I'm sure you can coax one of them to follow you back there so you can work on that free membership." Sarah gave a wink and heavily emphasized the word 'work'.

Jayme's mind was swirling with emotions and she was trying to process everything she had just learned. Her little nub was throbbing and not helping at all. 'I do really want to go back there but there is only a couple guys here and what if only one comes back with me? I will wind up having to come back a bunch of times for this stupid membership. Not that I mind coming back a few times... or making it a regular thing...' Her thoughts slowly turning towards her need to suck another cock. Her nub was winning this argument. 'I guess I could go back there and wait for a bit?'

Almost as if Sarah could read Jayme's mind. "You know, if you are in the mood for a little more than one or two of them you could help me out with something..." Sarah trailed off after interrupting Jayme's thoughts.

"What.. Oh, what do you have in mind?" Jayme stammered after pulling her mind back to reality.

"Ok, so this evening I have an event planned. There is a local swingers club that drops by and I arrange a model to come in and work the booth for them. They usually rent out a couple booths and provide an outfit for the model. I guess they have a thing for gloryholes or something like that." Sarah explained. "Anyway, the model I have lined up for tonight cancelled on me and I can't get anyone else to fill in for her. We even have this whole roleplay thing where I dominate her and pretend I'm forcing her to service strangers at a gloryhole." Sarah caught herself rambling and cut herself off. Looking at Jayme with a smile she continued. "So anyway, if you want to fill in for her I can promise you plenty of action this night and you get to keep the outfit they provide as a bonus!"

Jayme was blown away by the proposal and did not know how to respond at first. "How many guys are in this group?" Jayme asked, trying to sound like she was not soaking her panties at the thought of being dominated by Sarah and sucking off multiple strangers.

Sarah seemed to sense Jayme's excitement. "Usually 4 or 5 guys show up, they are due to arrive in the next 20 minutes." Sarah answered. "Oh, and the outfit includes a butt plug!" She threw in at the end. Sealing the deal.

"Ok I'm in!!" Jayme blurted out, sounding a lot more excited than she wanted to. 'Great, now Sarah knows I'm a sucker for this kind of thing.' Jayme thought, giggling at the unintentional pun. Sarah gave her a strange look but then walked out from behind the counter and grabbed her hand, leading her to the back of the store.

"Come with me." Sarah said, leading Jayme to the back of the store.

When they got to the hall at the back Sarah opened a door that led away from the hall where the booths were located, leading to a room. Jayme was practically vibrating with excitement at this point, her tummy full of butterflies. The room was made up to look like a bedroom, a large bed in the center with white sheets dominated most of the space, there was a closet on one side and a massive mirror on the other side. There also was a couple tripods set up for filming.

"We sometimes film in here when people want to get a bit closer than the booths allow." Sarah explained. "Here is your outfit for the evening!" She exclaimed tossing it on the bed. It was Red with white bows on it, a sheer teddy and bra set with stockings, crotchless panties and velvet gloves that would come up past her elbows. "I guessed on the bra size, let me know if it fits properly!" Sarah chirped as she walked out of the room. "Ill come grab you in a few minutes when we are ready to get started."

Just like that Jayme was alone in the room with just her new outfit for company. It was a beautiful outfit. She ran her hands over the outfit, picking it up and admiring it. Every part of it was silky and delicate, the bows were placed on the top of the stockings, in the middle of the waistband of the panties just above where her clit would be and in the middle of the teddy, right in between her breasts. 'I'm going to look like a Christmas present.' Jayme mused.

Snapping out of her thoughts she realized that she had to get ready. The butterflies resumed fluttering in her tummy. She quickly stripped down and started putting on the red outfit, loving the way the stockings caressed her smooth legs as she pulled them up into place. 'No garter belt? Ill have to ask for one to go with this outfit when I see Sarah.' Jayme thought while she pulled up her panties. Grabbing the bra, she noticed the clasp was in the front in between her breasts and made a mental note to thank Sarah for grabbing one that was easy to put on. 'It's the perfect size for me too. Must have been a lucky guess.' Jayme thought.

Once she was all dressed up Jayme had a couple minutes to sit on the edge of the bed and admire herself in the mirror. She could not believe how sexy she looked. 'I think I'm hotter than Cassie at this point.' She thought, her eyes traveling up her legs, past her cute little nub, up her flat tummy to her perky breasts. Her clit was throbbing and hard as it could possibly get when a thought occurred to her. 'This outfit is perfect. For me, a girl like me. Did Sarah have this planned?'

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Sarah quickly entered, not waiting for a response and stopped abruptly in shock. "Holy fuck. You look good." She said, staring at Jayme. "I knew you were cute but dam!" Sarah shook her head, remembering what she was supposed to do. "Ok so I have the last piece of your outfit right here!" She held out the plug like it was a prize at a carnival. It was a lot bigger than Jayme was expecting, black rubber with a pointed tip that quickly flared out to a little thicker than Jayme's dildo at home. It had a red gemstone at the base shaped like a heart.

"Umm, wow. That's really big." Jayme giggles. "I hope you brought-"

"Here!" Sarah cut off Jayme excitedly showing her a bottle of lube. Both girls laughed, the energy in the room was giddy and excited from mutual arousal. "Ill help you get it in so you don't have to get lube on your gloves." Sarah added.

Before Jayme had time to think about it she blurted out. "Sounds good to me!"

Inwardly Jayme knew playing coy or reserved was not an option anymore, not even a tiny bit. So, she decided to just lean into it. Sarah seemed just as excited as she was, from her massive smile to the way she kept looking Jayme up and down, it was obvious that she was as worked up as Jayme. Sarah starts pouring lube onto the plug, getting it nice and lubed up, giving Jayme a look. "Well go ahead and turn around."

Jayme realized she was just standing still, staring at her. 'I wonder if she wants to fuck me the same way Cassie did?' She pondered as she turns around and bends over. Her thoughts of being fucked by Sarah with a huge strapon were interrupted by a bit of lube being spread over her tight hole and a finger penetrating her, making her moan in anticipation.

"You like that? I have heard all about how much you loved Cass and her strapon." Sarah said, working her lubed finger in and out of Jayme's little hole. She did not wait for a response, instead pulling out her finger and replacing it with the tip of the plug. Making Jayme gasp as she pushed it in. Twisting it back and fourth she mercilessly forced the thick toy into Jayme's ass, making her gasp and moan with pleasure. Once she got the thickest part in, the plug pulled itself the rest of the way in as Jayme's ass closed around the stem only leaving the gemstone visible. Sarah twisted the toy once more to get the heart shape the right way up and with her dry hand she gave Jayme a playful slap on the ass.

"You took that like a pro." She announced. "One of these nights you might just have to stop by my place for a visit." Sarah added to Jayme's delight.

"Yea, I think that could be a lot of fun." Jayme said trying to play coy once more. Sarah did not buy it and gave her a predatory grin.

"We will work that out later on, the group is here from the club and its showtime!" Sarah announced, quickly drying her hand on a towel. She grabbed one of the cameras from the closest tripod in the room and pointed it at Jayme. "Ready for your second trip to the booths?"

'Of course it was already filming!' Jayme thought. 'Although I guess modesty is out the window at this point.' She put on her best smile. "Hell yea I'm ready for round two!" Jayme responded giving the camera a wink.

With that Sarah opened the door and gestured for Jayme to head out to the hall with the booths in it. "Last door on the left!" Sarah chirped. Jayme was very aware that she was exposed to anyone in the store for a second when she walked past the entrance to the hall, but resisted looking to see if anyone was there to catch a glimpse of her. Making her way to the last booth she opened the door and stepped in. It was exactly how she remembered it. A bench on the right hand side, TV on the back wall and a hole about waist height along the left hand side of the room. This time there was a pad just below the hole in the wall. 'That's thoughtful, something to rest my knees on.' Jayme thought to herself.

Sarah walked in behind her and gave Jayme a playful slap on the ass making her yelp as she closed the door behind her. She stood in the corner between the bench and door and panned the camera up and down Jayme's body, lingering on her little clit for a moment before panning back up to her face. "So Jayme, I hear you could not wait to come back for some more action from the gloryhole, and this time you are hopeful that more than just one mystery man will stop by and let you suck his cock." Sarah said, her tone was harder and less playful. Like she was making a statement and not asking a question. "Well you are in luck today. I put a little add out for some men to come by, and I told them all you could not wait to worship their cocks." She added.

"Thank you mistress." Jayme replied meekly. Never in a million years would she have expected to be this turned on by being controlled by a woman and forced to suck stranger's cocks but her little nub could not lie. She was hard as a rock and she could feel it slightly dribbling down her leg.

Sarah panned down the camera at Jayme's crotch. "Show everyone that little nub of yours." Sarah ordered. "I hear it was always tiny but once you begged your high school crush to take your balls it really shrank down to nothing."

Jayme did as she was ordered and lifted up the hem of her teddy, exposing her hard clit to the camera. A little drop of pre-cum was dripping off the tip as it throbbed with excitement.

"Ha! That's perfect! You were made to be a sissy slut." Sarah barked out. "Tell everyone how happy you are without your balls. That you are happy you don't have to pretend to be a man anymore." Sarah panned the camera back up into Jayme's face, waiting for a response.

"I love my new body." Jayme said, running her hands up her chest and running her fingers through her hair. "Losing my little balls was the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"You are a natural." Sarah said quietly, giving Jayme a big grin for a second. She then snapped her fingers and pointed at the gloryhole. A clear order to Jayme for her to kneel in front of the hole. "Stick your finger through the hole to let your first customer know you are ready for his cock."

Jayme quickly did as she was told. Kneeling with her knees on the pad, sticking one finger through the hole. Her mouth was watering and her heart was pounding, she could not wait for the first mystery man to shove his cock through the hole. She heard a zipper on the other side and her heart skipped a beat. 'Here we go!' Jayme excitedly thought. She pulled her finger back, leaving her hand resting on the wall right beside the hole. A second later her prize came through the hole.

Half hard but still almost 8 inches long, it drooped a little and rested on her hand. It was uncut and she could see his heartbeat as it pulsed to the rhythm. She lifted her hand up and grasped it at its base and gave it a couple stokes up and down. Enjoying the feel of the satin gloves sliding along the shaft. She heard the man on the other side of the wall moan in pleasure and his cock quickly hardened. She just sat there for a moment, stroking this huge cock, admiring its size and texture. She could see the veins bulging along the shaft and a small drop of pre-cum appeared on the fleshy tip. Jayme leaned forward and gave it a lick, savouring the salty taste and enjoying the moment. 'I really was made for this.' Jayme thought. 'I really never gave this kind of thing any thought before but now I can't imagine not being here and pleasuring this mans beautiful cock.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sarah's hand pushing on the back of her head. "Well don't keep him waiting slut!" Sarah said as she forced Jayme's head forward.

Jayme opened her mouth and took half of the massive cock into her mouth and throat, massaging the bottom with her tongue and sealing her lips around the shaft. Stroking up and down she started working the huge cock with her mouth.

"Good girl!" Sarah said, going down onto one knee beside her for a better angle with the camera. Getting a closeup of Jayme swallowing the huge slab of meat.

Jayme was in heaven. The feeling of the mans cock, hard, and yet soft to the touch sliding along her tongue, leaking out tasty precum the whole time was even better than she remembered. She grasped the cock at the base and focused on taking it as deep as possible, sliding it into her throat and almost gagging herself in the process. She then takes it almost all the way out and swirls her tongue around the tip, savouring the taste and sucking while stroking the shaft to pump out as much pre-cum as she can.

Sarah was impressed. 'She really has a talent for this and is really, really cock hungry.' She thought. She has filmed a few videos like this in her time but rarely has she seen someone so eager to suck cock. Jayme was switching from stroking the shaft and sucking the tip and trying to impale her face on the cock. She was pretty close to actually deepthroating the whole thing. The whole time the man on the other side of the wall was moaning out his pleasure. 'He is not going to last much longer.' Sarah thought.

At this point Jayme was in her own world, a world with just her and this stranger's big cock. She was diving deep, forcing as much of it into her throat when she felt it go rigid and start to pulse. Shooting cum into her throat. She quickly pulled back so just the tip was in her mouth and started stroking it as fast as she could while it shot a huge load of cum straight onto her tongue.

Rex7991
Rex7991
48 Followers
12