Jayme's Emasculation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't swallow until I tell you slut!" Sarah ordered. Jayme had almost forgot she was there filming.

Jayme milked the huge cock for all it was worth, sucking out every possible drop before leaning back, her hand still holding the cock at the base. She faced the camera.

"Alright slut, show your fans the present he just gave you." Sarah ordered.

Jayme tilted her head back and opened her mouth, showing the camera her mouth full of cum. 'It tastes so good!' Jayme thought.

"Alright now swallow!"

Jayme closed her mouth and swallowed the huge load, opened her mouth back up to show the camera her empty mouth. She realized she was still holding the mans cock, essentially holding him hostage. She giggled and slid it back into her mouth. It was starting to go soft so she was able to slide it all the way in, she sealed her lips around the base of his cock and sucked it clean. Sliding it out and cleaning it off with her mouth in one stroke. 'Its only courtesy to leave him with a clean cock after all.' Jayme mused to herself as she let go of his cock and it disappeared through the hole. She heard him quickly do up his pants before leaving the booth.

"My my, aren't you the desperate slut." Sarah said, leaning back so she could get Jayme's whole body in the shot with the camera. "I have never seen a more eager whore when it comes to sucking cock. I bet you are soaking your panties right now."

She was right, Jayme could feel her little clitty leaking all over her thighs. She lifted the hem of her teddy and moved one leg to the side, exposing her wet clit for the camera. "Yes mistress. I can't wait for more!" Jayme eagerly replied, Unsure if she was actually playing a role or just that excited. Jayme would have to worry about that later because another cock came through the hole and almost poked her in the cheek!

Jayme yelped in excitement and turned towards the new cock. It was black and circumcised. 'I did not hear him enter the booth, too distracted by Sarah.' Jayme mused, still somewhat in disbelief that she was doing all this a couple feet away from Sarah. A beautiful woman she would have had a hard time talking to a couple weeks ago, and now she was making porn with her filming for everyone to see!

The new cock was a tiny bit shorter but a lot thicker than the first one. She grasped it in her hand and her fingers could not touch around its girth. Giving it a couple strokes she leaned forward and dived right in. It could barely fit in her mouth, it was so thick. Stretching her lips around it she swirled her tongue around the tip and using both hands she started stroking it, pumping the thick cock into her mouth. She was having a hard time sealing her lips around it so the room was filled with the sounds of sucking and slurping as she tried to work the fat head of the cock into her tiny mouth while jerking it with both hands, pumping out pre-cum for her to savour. Taking a break from shoving it into her mouth she ran her tongue along the shaft to the base and savoured the musky taste. 'I wonder if I could fit this in my ass.' Jayme wondered while bathing his cock with her tongue. 'Its thicker than my dildo or even the plug.' She noted.

Sarah stood behind her and pointed the camera down at Jayme as she was licking the huge cock up and down. Sarah grabbed Jayme's hair and pulled, pointing her face up at the camera. "Are you happy now that you have a cock to play with and suck?" Sarah asked, demanding an answer.

Jayme looked right at the camera and nodded a yes, still sliding her tongue along the thick black cock. Her one gloved hand rubbing the tip of the man's cock. "Yes mistress!" Jayme said eagerly before moving her mouth back up to the tip and sucked it back into her eager mouth stroking with her hands as fast as she could manage. Sarah still holding a handful of hair and filming her from the top.

"Look at this slut! Eagerly working that cock like it held the secret for happiness or something." Sarah narrated for the people who would be watching. She released Jayme's hair and moved back to kneeling beside her to get a close up view of Jayme's mouth stretching to accommodate the massive cock, still barely getting more than just the tip in her eager mouth.

The man on the other side of the wall was in heaven and both girls could clearly hear it. He was moaning and trying to shove every last bit of his cock through to hole for Jayme to work on. He did not last much longer than the first man.

When she felt his cock go rigid Jayme took the tip out of her mouth and rested it on her tongue, giving Sarah a view of the mans massive load being pumped straight into her open mouth as she stroked the cock, pumping out every last drop. Jayme was loving the feeling of each pulse shooting cum into her mouth, splashing down her tongue filling her mouth up, waiting to be swallowed. Once he was done cumming she leaned back and showed the camera her mouth full of cum before swallowing and turning back to suck the last drops off his cock and licking him clean. Once she was done, she released his cock and it disappeared through the hole. She heard the mystery man exclaim "Holy shit girl!" before leaving the booth.

"Looks like you are making some friends." Sarah laughed. Leaning back to get another full body shot of Jayme kneeling in front of the gloryhole waiting for her next treat. "I would not be surprised if he proposes to you after that kind of performance." Both Jayme and Sarah started laughing at that last comment.

Jayme took a moment to lean back and compose herself. Wiping her chin with the back of her hand she noticed her gloves were getting a bit messy. Looking down at herself she could proudly say she was not covered in cum! There were a couple drops that landed on her teddy but otherwise she was fairly clean. Her panties and stockings on the other hand were another story. Her crotch was wet with precum, leaving a damp spot on her teddy that was clearly visible to her and Sarah. Shrugging to herself. 'Oh well, I have clean clothes to wear home anyway!' She thought while taking her gloves off. Enjoying the feeling of the satin material sliding along her skin as she pulled them down her arms.

Sarah was eagerly filming all of this in detail, making sure she got a closeup of Jayme's wet crotch. "So, maybe next time ill arrange for you to meet that last guy in the bedroom instead?" She asked.

"That would be amazing!" Jayme eagerly answered. "Thank you mistress!" She said looking into the camera, and she actually meant that part. Jayme was daydreaming about having that big, thick cock balls deep in her ass. Fucking her senseless.

"I knew you were going to be a good little slut!" Sarah said with a wicked grin. "Now don't leave him waiting." She gestured to the next cock that had appeared through the hole.

Jayme turned back and wasted no time. This one was more of a normal size, about 7 inches and decently thick but not too much to handle. She grabbed it at the base and impaled her face on the mans cock, gobbling it down her throat almost all the way to the base. Stopping only when it hit the back of her throat almost making her gag. She sealed her lips around the shaft, enjoying the feeling of her naked hand gripping the cock, and started bobbing up and down. Sliding her lips along the shaft, stroking the hard cock with her hand and sliding her tongue along the bottom of the cock all the way up to the tip where she swirled her tongue around the tip while stroking the shaft up and down. That made the mystery man moan in pleasure. 'They really seem to like it when I do that.' Jayme noted.

Jayme took her time with this cock, wanting to savour the experience for a moment and not desperately try to pump cum out of it like the first two. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking time to roll her tongue back and fourth along the shaft, slowly matching her movements with her hand along the length of his cock. Enjoying the taste of pre-cum leaking from the tip and how it mixed with the after taste of the first two loads she swallowed today.

Her free hand was rubbing in between her legs, slowly stroking the tip of her clit through her teddy. Rubbing the satin material against the sensitive tip. Wanting to cum with her partner, she had to be careful to not get too excited.

Sarah was taking it all in, enjoying the sight of Jayme make love to this man's cock with her mouth and pleasure herself at the same time. Making sure to get a close up of Jayme's hand rubbing her clit and then pan back up to her slowly bobbing up and down on his cock before leaning back to catch the whole scene in the camera shot.

After a couple minutes of bliss for everyone involved, Jayme felt the man starting to get harder in her mouth and started to speed up her movements. Bobbing up and down faster and sucking as hard as she can, she tightened her grip on the mans shaft and rubbed her own clit with increased urgency bringing them both to a mutual orgasm. His hot cum shooting into her mouth while she leaked a tiny load out into her panties. Once again she backed off till just the tip was in her mouth so she could savour the taste of his cum as it poured into her mouth, covering her tongue. Sucking out the last drops and squeezing his cock dry with her hand she leaned back, showed the camera and swallowed. She brought up her other hand, wet with her little impotent load and licked her fingers clean while staring at the camera. 'I don't taste anywhere close to as potent or manly as they do.' Jayme thought as she sucked his cock clean before releasing it. Watching it disappear through the hole.

"Well it looks like you had a little fun with that last one." Sarah remarked, pointing the camera at Jayme's wet crotch. "Almost like you were falling in love." She chuckled.

"I could do this all day mistress." Jayme said. Savouring the aftertaste of cum in her mouth.

Jayme turned back to the gloryhole, not wanting to be surprised this time. "Open your mouth and lean forward slut!" Sarah ordered.

Jayme, not wanting to disappoint did as she was told and leaned forward with her mouth open and her tongue sticking out. A few moments later a cock came through the hole and went straight into her mouth. Sliding all the way in until it bumped the back of her throat, pushing her head back a bit. She brought up her hand and grasped the cock at the base to steady herself and sealed her lips around the shaft.

"Hold still and let him fuck your mouth slut!" Sarah ordered, moving in with the camera to get a good view of the action.

Jayme did as she was told and held still, gripping the cock with her hand right against the hole. There was about 3 inches of cock between her hand and mouth and it was still pushing against her throat. She started sucking and licking the thick shaft, moving her head around a bit to rub the tip against the back of her throat. 'I don't even know if he is circumcised.' Jayme wondered for a moment.

The man on the other side of the wall started pumping his cock in and out, using Jayme's mouth like a fleshlight. Thrusting his cock into her mouth, bumping the tip against her throat with each thrust. He seemed to really love being in charge of the action, picking up the pace and fucking her face with abandon. Jayme tightened her grip around his shaft as he thrust his cock in and out of her face as fast as he could manage.

"Good girl! Just let him use you like a wet hole." Sarah exclaimed. Her commentary was turning Jayme on and driving her crazy. Jayme's little clit was hard again even though her last load was still soaking her thighs. She never expected to be this turned on by being used like a sex toy.

The man kept up the frantic pace, fucking her mouth for a few minutes before he thrust forward and shot his load straight down Jayme's throat. Jayme tried to pull back to catch his cum in her mouth but Sarah was expecting that and she grabbed the back of Jayme's head and held her in place, forcing her to take his load directly into her throat. Once she saw his cock stop pulsing she released Jayme and let her lean back gasping to catch her breath.

After a couple seconds Jayme leaned forward to suck his cock clean. Even though he had just roughly used Jayme as a toy she still wanted more. 'God that was so fucking hot!' Jayme thought as she sucked the entire length of his softening cock into her mouth, the tip easily sliding down her throat now that it was not so rigid. 'I bet if I was laying down he could fuck my throat properly.' Jayme mused while sliding her lips down the length of his shaft before licking the tip clean and letting it disappear through the hole.

"Good girl." Sarah said, making Jayme feel warm and happy.

'It's a lot of fun being the center of attention.' Jayme thought.

"Thank you mistress! Is there more?" Jayme responded.

"Just one more cock for you to enjoy little kitten, make sure you savour this one, and when he cums I want you to take his load on your face like the good little slut you are." Sarah ordered.

Jayme flashed a wicked grin at Sarah and the camera before turning back to the hole just in time. The cock looked familiar, a bit over 8 inches and uncut just like the first cock she had sucked during her last visit to the booth. Jayme did not give it a second thought, reaching out and grasping the thick cock at it's base and leaning forward to engulf the bulbous head in her mouth, sealing her lips around the shaft and starting to bob up and down. She threw every bit of skill she had at it, using her tongue to massage the shaft and head, keeping a firm grip and stroking in rhythm with her head as she impaled her face on the mystery cock. She wanted to make sure she gave him a blowjob he will never forget.

Sarah made sure to document the event in detail, getting close up shots from different angels of Jayme devouring the big cock and panning down to catch her absent mindedly rubbing her clit, pleasuring herself and moaning like a whore with a mouthful of cock.

It did not take long before the man on the other side of the wall was moaning and on the edge of cumming. Sensing it, Jayme leaned back and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out, stroking his cock and her clit furiously at the same time. Determined to cum with him. She felt his cock go rigid and start to pulse as it started shooting hot cum all over her face and chest, the sensations sending her over the edge and she started soaking her panties again. She was overwhelmed by the sensations, enjoying the best orgasm of her life, made all the better by the lewd act of putting on a performance for everyone to see, sucking stranger's cocks and getting covered in cum right in front of Sarah. She shuddered as the last spurt shot out of his cock and landed on her chin, she giggled and leaned in to clean off his cock. 'Well one of us should be leaving here clean.' Jayme thought as she slid the thick cock into her mouth to suck and lick it clean. 'This one really reminds me of the first one, I wonder if it's the same man and he came back for another round.' That made Jayme feel warm inside, thinking that she was good enough for someone to come back for a repeat performance.

She took her time and savoured the moment, feeling his cock start to go soft in her mouth. Jayme gave one last bob, taking his cock in to the base and sucking all the way to the tip as it slid out of her mouth and then released him. Letting it disappear through the hole. Jayme leaned back and caught her breath, reaching up and running her fingers through the thick cum covering her face and chest. 'That guy must have been saving up a load for a few days to manage all this.' She idly thought, bringing her fingers up to suck them clean.

"Well, it looks like someone really enjoyed that." Sarah remarked before turning off the camera. "I don't think I have ever seen someone enjoy giving a blowjob quite that much."

"Yea it's a bit of a surprise to me as well, but its just so much fun!" Jayme responded. "It kinda makes me feel powerful, like I'm in charge. Ya know?"

"Oh I know sweetie, and you look good while doing it." Sarah smiled, looking down at Jayme. She was quite the sight, her outfit was soaked in cum and she was still stunning. 'Maybe I will take her home one of these nights.' Sarah wondered.

"Umm, so I can't just walk out there looking like this." Jayme said, looking down at herself and the mess she made with a little pride.

"Oh yea! Sorry I almost forgot." Sarah handed Jayme a towel that was hanging on the back of the door beside a bathrobe. "Seeing you like this is a bit distracting haha! Once you get yourself wiped off you can use the shower in the back and get yourself dressed."

"Thanks!" Jayme was grateful that she could get rinsed off before driving home. She did not want to have to explain to her mom why she was coming home soaked in strangers cum.

"Ill wash the outfit and you can grab it next time you come by, or I can hand it off to you one night after work." Sarah said, mentally kicking herself for her awkward attempt at asking Jayme to hangout outside of the store. 'You just filmed her suck off a bunch of stranger's and now you get awkward? Pull it together.' Sarah admonished herself.

"Sounds good to me!" Jayme responded, beaming a goofy smile at Sarah. She stood up and threw the bathrobe over her body and gave her face one last wipe for good measure. "Now, about that shower."

12