Jayne James 01

Story Info
Jayne's roommate asks her to cook for his party.
3k words
4.32
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne James 01

I was absolutely shocked when my roommate, Pete, asked me to serve up a hamburger dinner for his friend's a few days ago. His request for me to cook wasn't that big of a deal because my skills in the kitchen are top shelf thanks to the busted family life I had growing up. I don't really remember Mom asking me to step it and help feed the family, but that's where I ended up. What shocked me was Pete's closing statement where he mentioned that he would fund the dinner and that I could dress anyway I wanted! That was huge to me and I quickly nodded my head up and down.

That last statement made it sound like my decision was that easy, but it wasn't. There aren't too many people who know that I cross dress as Jayne James and Pete has gotten glimpses of me from time to time, but within a moment or two, I knew I was ready to let Jayne out of my bedroom. Thus, the fairly quick head nod in agreement to his request and offer. As a matter of fact, the only words that I actually spoke was something to the effect that Jayne James would not disappoint with her look or her food. Those were words of a promise.

That gave me about a week to take care of a few things. Shopping for the groceries wasn't going to be an issue and I decided on a traditional cheeseburger, French Fries and Pasta Salad meal. I have a nice Air Fryer in the kitchen, which is a wonderful kitchen cooking aid if you use it, but I've never made fries before, so I decided on a practice trial before Saturday. That was the easy decision.

It was much harder deciding what to wear for the event. Of course, the first vision that flashed through my head was the traditional French Maid outfit. I mean, some of them are cute, but maybe a little tacky and most certainly overdone. It wasn't off the list, but I did research several websites for other ideas.

What I knew for sure was that the shape and size of my butt is one of my best features and I wanted to highlight it. I didn't necessarily want to over expose it, but showing it off a little wouldn't hurt. That steered me towards tight leggings without a pleated skirt. However, that left things open to deflating a few egos if my front was all that obvious.

At the end of day, I decided to wear a pleated plaid skirt with a pair of "buttery soft" yoga style work out shorts under the skirt. LOL, I didn't care much about how "buttery soft" they were, but the waist band broke just below the belly button and the leg length looked perfect in the picture. Plus, they came in many colors and two of the styles were leopard print, so LOL, I bought three pairs. One black, one beige leopard and one yellow leopard. Oh, and you know, that Amazon next day delivery thing helped too.

And I don't mind telling you that the shorts and skirt combo didn't look that bad. I mean, it leaned towards a street worker, but you know, a first timer or something. To smooth it out, I added a black Coastal jersey (for the V-neck) and a stuffed padded bra. I don't like wearing a stuffed bra, but there seems to be a rule that the "bumps" must be present and somewhat noticeable. A silly rule, but a rule just the same, you know, according to the community on Chang. And maybe shame on me for electing to wear thigh high fishnets too, but, well, there's another rule, right? Bare legs are asking for trouble and I didn't want any of that. I just wanted to cook for Pete's friends and to do it properly dressed.

I admit that I thought my outfit wasn't exactly where I wanted to go, but it was what I came up within the few days I had to work with, so gentlemen, please enjoy your rookie street worker and part time cook!

However, even I had never cooked kinky fries before, so I set up a test run on the Thursday before the Saturday night video party. Oh, and even though my Air Fryer booklet clearly identified the proper settings for cooking frozen fries, I wanted to conduct a taste test, you know, to be absolutely sure. And it just so happened that Pete was going out on a dinner date with Natalie on that Thursday, so I called his friend Derek and asked him to participate in my cooking trial. Besides, I needed an opinion on my skimpy outfit, which was also a part of my experiment because I knew that Derek would tell me the truth about how I looked, you know, as a hooker in training. All I asked of Derek was that he show up on time and not early because I am a total freak when it comes to shaving closer than close. No one will ever find a whisker popping out of my layer of concealer. Never!

And of course, I requested that he keep this experiment as a secret and to act all amazed and delighted on the night of the party. Well now, I knew he would be right on time, but I may have over looked the fact that I was going to be visible in the doorway. But there he was and that was that. Jayne James answered the door and showed him in.

I suppose that I should have asked my roommate what he told his friends about the upcoming event because Derek was not prepared for me in full dress when I opened to door to let him in. His eyes went big, his jaw dropped and he let go of the six-pack of beer he was holding. I actually took that as a positive sign and asked him to take a breath, you know, so he could say words instead of just making sounds that didn't make sense.

Oh, and yes, I bent over to pick up the beer to let him know just how short my skirt was. Again, I didn't want to flaunt my shapely buns, but I did want him to know that I had them.

And one more oh, OMG, how long and how much practice does it take to walk in heels, right? Geez! LOL, another good reason for this practice run.

"So, ah?"

"Jayne. Jayne James, master cook and newbie hooker. And by the way, can we go inside before the entire neighborhood catches me like this?"

"Jayne James, huh? So, you just reserved your real name?"

"Something like that. I'll set these beers to side and get you one that isn't all shook up. I'll start working on the first batch of fries and don't fill up to quickly. I have different ketchups for you to taste too."

"Fine, but I get the whole story about all of this, right? I mean, look at you, right?

"Have a seat. My story is simple. I have been cross dressing in the closet for about eight months and Pete approved my stepping out for his video party. You're actually the first to see in full drag and before you ask, Pete has only caught me in various levels of dress. Disappointed or what?"

"Oh no, no disappointment. LOL, Mark is either going to cum in his pants or pass out because of that blood loss thing and Timmy is going to that all confused look on his face for a while, LOL. Alright, I'm here, so what's next?"

"Well, for my experiment today, you'll be tasting three different cooking levels of kinky fries and also taste the three ketchups. And you have to be honest or the meal won't be the best I can do. Oh, and there's one more thing. I personally think very highly of my ass, but that's just me and those horny guys on Chang. Your honest opinion about that would be appreciated too. Ready to start my experiments?"

"I am, but let say a few things first. One, no one has ever complained about your cooking and two, no one has ever said that you have a boy butt. However, in the interest of your experiments, as you said, maybe you should lift that skirt and give me a twirl, you know, all the way around, Jayne!"

Well, for my first exposure, that was easy, LOL, not like I haven't twirled many times in front of my mirror, but doing it in front of Derek was actually kind of a thrill.

"Sweet. I could slap that around a little."

"Alright Derek, that's enough for now. However, in the interest of true and valid results, you can surprise me later with a butt pat or maybe a slight squeeze. Sit, the first batch of fries is ready."

Whoa, I already knew the answer for the first batch. They were not golden brown enough and I was sure that they were soggy, but I served them anyways.

"So, do you think the guys will appreciate me or humiliate me? I have other choices of clothing."

"Oh snap, these are too soggy. You'll be fine the way you are. I wouldn't mind if you didn't wear those shorts you know. I mean, what's the harm if your cheeks are exposed a little?"

"Oh, that would be asking for trouble, but maybe the next time. Now, just sit back and enjoy your beer. The batch will be ready in a minute."

"Hey, why don't you sit on my lap and feed them to me? Sound good?"

"LOL, that's close to a fantasy of mine, but don't make this gay. Drink your beer."

"Fantasy? Well, let's talk about that!"

Bing, Bing. Bing.

"Never mind that for now. Watch it, these are going to be hot."

There they were! Hot, golden brown with a perfect amount of crispness. The second setting was the way I was going no matter what Derek says about them.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff baby! Hot and crispy. And by the way, all of the ketchups taste the same."

"Don't call me baby, yet and stop looking at my front. It doesn't bother me that the fries are bigger than me, so it shouldn't bother you. Besides, we're not making this gay, remember?"

"Ah, how much time do we have before Pete gets home from his dinner date?"

"Why?"

"Well, I thought you could change into something a little more comfortable and join me on the couch to, you know, talk about your experiment results and maybe your fantasy."

"Hmmm, I do have to preserve the freshness of my clothing, but I'm not about to spill the beans about how I think I would like to be spanked. I mean, it seems exciting, but I've never been, so, well, never mind."

"So, get me another beer before you go and change?"

"Hah, that sounds like a power of suggestion thing. However, I'll get you another beer. Finish up the fries. I know everything I need to know now. The third batch would be overdone, just like the little French Maid outfits."

"OMG, is that an option for Saturday? Greet everyone like this and then change into that? Do you have one of those?"

Oh, holy why did he have to say that, snap, right? What an interesting idea. I could totally pull that off with the proper planning, right? I could greet and serve Pete's buddies as a, LOL, hooker and then quietly slip into the maid's outfit just before I started the cheeseburgers. LOL, I think. Well, that's food for thought because I still have to deal with Derek who, you know, wants to know how much time we have.

I mean, he did his part by finishing off the kinky fries and he did have a decent idea, right? The question was, did I have the nerve to replace my black THOT workout shorts for the leopard print style and join him on the couch? Fortunately for him, LOL, I did happen to buy the matching camisole and my hair was the whip, so, I did. Oh yeah, I'll regret it later for sure, but the was a little heat of the moment thing going on and there is a rule that says you should follow the heat. Fine, then maybe there should be such a rule!

Oh, holy I'm almost naked snap, I was almost naked as I sat next to him on the couch and as I placed another beer down on the coffee table.

"I left my fishnets on. I hope that doesn't bother you, Derek. Drink up."

Oh, holy this wasn't supposed to be gay snap, but Derek rolled me onto his lap like I was a bag of flour and we were face to face! I never thought that I would be straddling someone's legs like this, ever.

"Wow, what would someone think if they walked in the door right now? Now, I hate to keep bringing this up, but I feel you down there and by that, I mean I know what I'm sitting on, Derek. Oh, and by the way, you also remember that I said you're my first partner, right? I don't know anything."

"Uh, wiggle around a little Jayne. Ah, do you have any lubricated condoms handy?"

"Oh, you seem to have the wiggling part under control and no, I do not have any of those. Oh, and no, I'm not going to snoop around in Pete's room. Besides, I think Natalie is trying to get pregnant. Had enough for now champ? I mean, you're ready for another beer, right?"

"Not yet James, I mean Jayne. Keep rolling like that."

"Tell me a secret of yours, Derek."

"Ugh, I peeked on you one night while you were taking a selfie. Oh yeah, bend it baby!"

"Hah, that's not a secret. Try again."

"I stole a pair of your panties once because you make us use the half bathroom in the Laundry Room and they were right there. I knew they were yours. OMG, I'm so close Jayne James!"

"Hah, I knew it was one of you! But tell me a bigger secret. Your biggest secret about me."

"I'm going to ram it down your throat so far that I'm going squirt directly out of your butt."

"DEREK!"

"I want to spend the night with you after the party this Saturday and sink so deep in you that it comes out of your mouth."

"DEREK!"

"Fine, I don't care that you have a dick! There, are you happy now?"

"There it is, thanks. So, maybe I'll pick up lubed condoms, you know, in the future, but is all for tonight, alright?"

Well, I guess I had my first experience. LOL, my first experience of what it looks like when a guy makes a mess in his pants! Yeah, I should know more about that, but I've been pretty fem for a long time, so I didn't, until then that is! That my friends, was a mess to reckon with or for him to reckon with.

"Oh, damn, did I ruin your fishnets?"

"They're cheap. So, what was better? My fries or that, LOL?"

Oh, holy never been kissed before snap, Derek pulled me in way too close for comfort as his answer to my funny question. All of this was becoming a bit much for me, but he kept it to a big smooch and didn't try to play tongue tag with me, OMG, thankfully!

"Whoa Tiger, that's enough for now. Pete may be home soon."

"Fine. LOL, I've got a mess going on, don't I?"

"Yes, you do and I hope you know how to deal with it because I'm done here. So, are you ready to leave now?"

"Yeah, but this is our thing now, right?"

"Oh no, we don't have a thing. I needed to know what setting to cook the kinky fries at and you just happened to catch me in a weak moment. And by that, I mean that you will behave yourself at the party mister! Unless we are completely out of sight from everyone and you want to sneak in a hug or two, but don't you dare get us caught!"

"Hah, I own you now, don't I?"

"Hah yourself. All you own is the correct cooking level selection and a pair of very sticky pants. However, I think I like your idea about making a quick change in the middle of the party. If I disappear for a few minutes my bedroom door may or may not be left open a crack. That's your fantasy, right? Secretly spying?"

"Shut it Jayne and pick up some condoms. I'll behave myself in front of the guys, but I'm not making any other promises if we get time alone."

"LOL, watch what you dream of Tiger. I mean, when you hammer Maria in a doggie position, her titties swing. It would be a different swing with me."

"OMFG, you're going to look bloated when I'm finished filling you up."

Yup, that was enough of that, so I let him calm down and walked him to the door.

I'm not sure what to say other than I think a monster has been released. Sadly, I wasn't sure if it was Derek, who got some of what he wanted, or me, who didn't mind riding him like I knew what I was doing. Which, of course, I think we all know by now that my Chang post clearly identified me as an experienced lap dancer, right?

Anyways, I believed I had what I needed for the party. A nice skimpy outfit to greet and serve the guys pre game beverages, the prefect cooking setting for the kinky fries, maybe a secret meeting in the hallway and a ridiculous French Maid costume to cook in. And no, lubricated condoms are not on my shopping list. I mean. that's the 12th date stuff, right?

End Jayne James 01