All Comments on 'Jayne's World Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
Looking forward...

To the next chapter! I'm going to have to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really looking forward to the next episode! Great to have a story obviously based on UK knowledge.

emz77remz77rover 2 years ago

An enjoyable her/him scene setting, look forward to he next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a lovely and carefully constructed build up and examination of emotions in an enviable situation for James. Oh how I wish11

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Very interesting read looking forward to future submissions. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am 51 and had a very similar experience with a 23 year old young lady in June.

You describe a great number of my thoughts and feelings quite accurately. I cannot speak for her, but you accurately portrayed my part. I do intend to visit her in Colorado again this coming month and purchased the plane ticket this morning.

How could I not? After some of the most incredible sex just 3 short months ago, I am excited to take it up a notch, now that I know her buttons a little more. I want to take it slow and savor every bit of this experience with her. Simultaneously, I want to push her boundaries and blow her mind, as well as her sweet tasting sex.

Thank you for the story. Now I must find part two and continue.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Lovely introduction to what I’m sure will be a gripping story.

I recall reading this when it first came out (& a few subsequent chapters) but then somehow dropped the trail. I know I have a lot of catching up to do but I’ll make the sacrifice of persevering with it, I’m sure it will be worth it. You write so beautifully and manage to perfectly intermingle the sex elements/scenes into the overall tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES