Jayne's World Pt. 24

Story Info
Naked, I jack James off in his car in a car park.
4.5k words
4.6
6.1k
4

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue my affair with my fifty-something-year-old lover as we discuss our next BIG adventure, a threesome with Gretta.

I have reverted in telling this part of my story from both his and my points of view and we're back in the Mature category. I hope you all approve!

HER.

It was late summer, which is when most of London seems to go on holiday nowadays. Certainly, Kate was and in Mauritius no less, so her studio was shut for a month, which put a big dent in my income. Also, Gretta was back in Copenhagen, which put an equally sized dent in my burgeoning bisexual love life with her. Since that first wonderful time in my hotel room when we'd made, as Kate had called it, 'lady love', Gretta and I had repeated it several times and were now, inevitably, very close. We were now more than merely sexual partners, though there was plenty of that, and of a type I'd never really experienced. I had an inkling that I was in love in an unorthodox way with James and I had had strong crushes on a couple of guys when I was younger. But none had been as powerful, strong or consuming as what I felt for her. I missed her so much when we were apart, and when I went with a punter at Kate's studio and did extras, I felt a sort of guilt. It affected me so much and strongly that I wasn't quite sure that I liked it!

With her away on a traditional family holiday for a month, with Kate's studio shut, and bookings slow to almost non-existent at Max's, I was at a bit of a loose end. But, of course, there was always James, my now multi-year, getting on for aged sixty, lover.

"How long are you staying?" was the first thing you asked me as you embraced me when you met me from the train up from London.

"Not quite sure, but three or four days, maybe longer - that is if you want me to," I replied, pushing the tip of my tongue into your ear as we embraced.

"Want you to? Of course I do! Can't you feel how much?" you replied, pressing your erection against my stomach. Your hands, cupping my breasts through the thin top, confirmed that I had, as usual, removed my bra on the 200+ miles train journey from London to Leeds. I'd got used to and enjoyed these rather extreme displays of affection and lust on Leeds station with people milling all around us. I knew now from my modelling experiences that I had strong exhibitionist tendencies and they reared their head as we cuddled and kissed. Over the months, you had cast off your reservations and seemed to enjoy showing off as much as I did. So, your hands were rather adventurous, finding and fondling my boobs, both outside and inside my clothing, and even grasping my bum through my jeans. That was in addition to you demonstrating clearly how pleased you were to see me by the hardness of what was pressed into my stomach and squirmed against me. Eventually, breaking the long kiss we walked hand in hand from the station to your car.

Once in your house, after the half hour or so crawl through the Leeds traffic into the countryside to Harewood, we were again fondling those lovely places on each other's body, though now both my tits and your cock were bare. Our first fuck was, as usual, quick and urgent with little foreplay, which was just what we both needed after not having had each other for a few weeks.

As I came down from the lovely, affectionate orgasm you gave me I whispered, "let's keep count of the number of times we fuck and how many orgasms I have on this trip, ok?"

That was just a typical example of the somewhat juvenile, but nevertheless exciting ways our longer-term, for me at least, love affair was going. Pillow talk had become a large part of our lovemaking. It had got to the point, or so it seemed to me, that the after-sex chat took about the same amount of time as the foreplay, and I liked that. Increasingly over the time we'd been having pillow talk, your focus became more on your fantasies of seeing me with another woman or of us in a threesome. I was not particularly averse to either of these, so I went along with the, at times, quite lurid post-sex chat. It had, though, taken me some time getting used to it, as the norm with the city boys and younger ad industry studs I was more often in bed with was to get up and get dressed almost before the shuddering in my body had finished. Bloody younger men!

"You've never been to Scarborough?" you asked one morning as we lay in bed after our usual wake-up fuck.

"I hadn't been to fucking Yorkshire before we met, had I?"

"Okay get dressed, pack your swimsuit, we're off," was your surprising reply, "it's only an hour or so drive."

"I don't have one."

"What, a swimsuit?"

"No, I didn't bring one as I didn't know we'd be going swimming, did I? And by the way I wear bikinis not swimsuits whatever they are!" I joked back.

"Good. I can buy you one then, maybe even check it out in the changing room and in the sea."

"Check it out in the sea?" I asked, smiling, and adding "Just that? Or maybe a bit more too - I assume you wouldn't object?"

"Depends. Object to what?"

"I'm sure you can guess," I giggled. "I've never done it in the sea."

As it happens there was no opportunity for the changing room as, after popping into a shop in York to look around, we found a nice yellow one we both liked. It would clearly fit me as the top was miniscule, basically more of just a nipple coverer than a bra, and the panties were more of a G-string than a pair of knickers.

The rest of the drive was easy but slightly depressing, for the nearer we got to the coast, the more the weather deteriorated, so there was no opportunity for us to try fucking in the North Sea either.

HIM.

I was so looking forward to seeing you in the bikini, perhaps sunbathing or maybe in the sea swimming, assuming you could swim, which I had never asked you. In my more fanciful moments as I drove, I imagined us in the sea up to our waists with your bikini panties pulled to one side or down a little way as we fucked. Mmmmm, what a delicious fantasy!

And that's exactly what it turned out to be for, when we reached the coast, the sun had gone in and there was a fine drizzle, so it was not even sunbathing weather let alone swimming. In fact, it had got quite chilly, so we sat in the car on a clifftop in a parking and viewing area with only a few other cars in it.

Looking at you next to me in your pale blue, thickish voile, not quite see-through, button up the front, mid-thigh length sun dress, I felt bloody horny and said, "So love, what now?"

In your inimitably pragmatic way you replied, "Well we could turn round and drive home and fuck, or stop on the way and fuck, or do it here, couldn't we?"

"In the car in the car park? Bit risky isn't it?"

"Well, we've done it risky before haven't we? Anyway, why don't you get us cups of tea from that place over there so we can get warm sitting here and looking at the bloody sea."

Returning to the car with one of those little trays with two cups in it together with some chocolate biscuits, I worried a little when I couldn't see you in the car. When I got to it, though, I saw that you'd moved into the back, so, opening the front door and looking in I asked, "Everything okay Jay?"

"Yes fine thanks love, come and sit in the back, there's more room."

I opened the back door on the opposite side to where you were sitting and to say I was gobsmacked was a massive understatement. Firstly, you were slouched back on the seat covered in one of the large beach towels I had put in the car before we left. Secondly, and more interestingly and excitingly, your bra and knickers were hanging down from the head rests on the front seats. Then thirdly, as I got in and sat down, I saw the yellow voile material of your dress, tucked under the front seat.

As I sat down, carefully holding onto the little plastic tray, you looked at me and said, "want to use your own towel or come under mine?" as you lifted up one side of your towel. What I saw had a quicker and stronger effect than the Cialis I had forgotten to take would have had. You were completely naked.

"Oh my God Jayne, what the hell?"

"Could help us pass the time away, couldn't it?" you said, flashing me that so typical Jaynee grin that I had got to know and love so much. You went on, "come on, get those jeans and tee shirt off."

"Really love, you mean it? You want me to shag you?"

"Of course I do, but I think that might be pushing things a bit here, so maybe just your fingers while I play with your delicious cock, okay?"

That beautifully erotic statement set the scene for the next hour or so during which I made you cum three times with my fingers.

HER.

As with most things to do with sex with you, I hadn't really planned anything. Sure, I had excited myself by stripping off and covering myself with the towel but that was the sort of thing people do at the seaside. Okay, they mostly don't do it to arouse and titillate as I had, but to change their clothes into or out of their swimming gear. Nevertheless, being naked in the back of a car, with a towel wrapped around me was something that anyone could get away with, unlike being half undressed without a towel.

You got the message and, as I expected, you fell in line. Slipping your jeans off and sensibly putting your swim shorts on and taking your Polo shirt off, you followed my lead and lay down with the towel draped over you.

"Lovely view," you muttered, fingering my panties dangling from the head rest in front of you.

"Thought you'd like it," I replied also stroking my underwear, "you like that stuff, don't you?"

"Yes, I've always been a lingerie fan," you muttered, reaching under my towel and fondling my breasts. I lay there for a while enjoying the lovely feelings of your hands on my boobs but I wanted more. The undressing, draping my bra and panties and lying naked under the towel had got me going and I felt wonderfully dirty and beautifully horny. But I knew we couldn't fuck there and driving elsewhere was not on, so I grabbed your hand and pushing it down my body so it was between my legs, I muttered, "finger fuck me you dirty old sod."

Muttering, "Not so much about old," you started by rubbing on and around my clit which sent shock waves of lovely sensations through me. You followed that by running your fingers along and just inside my pussy before rubbing them all the way around my lips. All the time you were doing that, I was holding your wrist and we were giving each other little kisses. As the sensations built up, I bent my legs at the knees and raised them a little. I actually wanted to lift my feet right up onto the seat and open my legs as far as I could but that would have removed the cover of the towel so I stayed as I was while your finger slid into me.

"So what's this Gretta like?" you asked, referring back to a conversation we'd had in bed last night just after we had both climaxed.

"She's gorgeous and Danish and a real dirty little bitch," I muttered, fiddling my spare hand under your towel and into your shorts.

"Mmmmm like someone else I know then?"

Giggling, I came back with, "You've not told me about any young Danish birds you know," as I stroked and then held your hard-on, which was at best just half erect. That made me feel a little disappointed because I seemed to be little competition to Cialis!

"I was talking about the other attributes. Recognise anyone?"

"Yes, we're almost like sisters," I quipped, grunting a little as you pushed what I felt were two fingers as far up me as you could get them, while I mumbled, "Apart from me having bigger tits." You held them there so that you were rubbing my clit with the fingers on your left hand as those on your right finger-fucked me. I started to cum as you asked, "So, you think she'd be up for a threesome with us?"

HIM.

I was a little nervous at first, but after you explained that people at the seaside often undress with a towel wrapped around them and if anyone saw us they'd assume that was what we, particularly you, were doing, I relaxed and got into the fun. And it was bloody good, highly erotic fun. To have your naked body beside me covered in just a flimsy towel was a hell of a buzz that increased in intensity when I covered myself with my towel and overlapped the two. The towels hid where my hands instinctively went which, of course, was directly to your gorgeous breasts.

As usual, it didn't take long for me to work you up and quickly you were sighing and moaning softly before grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand down between your legs. You were already wonderfully and youthfully wet, and I feasted my fingers on the source of that. Rubbing, stroking and softly probing as I kissed your cheeks and then your mouth, I revelled in helping you climb the mountainside of an orgasm. With one of your hands holding my semi-hard penis, I pushed two fingers gently and deeply into you until they could go no further and held them there. That elicited a couple of deep grunts from you, a harder grip on my cock which didn't help my burgeoning erection and you squirming against my fingers as clearly your orgasm erupted.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck, you horny old bastard," you growled, throwing your head from side to side with your eyes tightly closed and your mouth wide open. That made me think that anyone passing by and peeping in would be under no illusions as to what was going on beneath the towels, and it clearly wasn't you changing into a swimsuit or even a bikini!

Although I was probably in love with you, I had for some time had a big thing of wanting to see you with another woman. Unlike some guys I'd heard about I had no interest in seeing you with another bloke; just you and another sexy beauty! Since my two-girl massage in Manchester, I had also become keener on the idea of a threesome with you and another girl, maybe Cassie or Ros if they were up for it. Of course, the X factor was whether you were interested in other women and whether you'd played around with any, a subject I hadn't really raised with you to any depth before.

For some obscure reason, as you lay beside me with my hand still between your legs and as you stroked me to as near a full erection as I was likely to get without some Cialis help, the threesome that we'd chatted about filled my mind. So, I asked you whether you felt Gretta would be up for it and was thrilled when you replied that you thought she could well be. So, we arranged a time and place in two weeks' time when she and I could meet at one of Max's group sessions. That way, we could see each other via the anonymity of the camera as I photographed both of you, although regrettably not together. The plan was to have a drink afterwards and if all went well, she'd come with us to my house. What a prospect!

I was aware that a threesome with two women was many men's biggest fantasy. Oddly enough I'd read that it had been voted many women's sexual fantasy as well, which made me wonder why more people didn't do it quite openly.

Lying back in the car on that slightly chilly afternoon with you naked and covered just with a large towel after I had just made you cum seemed an ideal time to discuss Gretta and your involvement with her.

"How long have you known her?"

"Not that long. Two, three months. I met her at the studio; I told you she's one of the models, one of the top ones actually."

"And er," I said, choosing my words carefully as I most certainly didn't want to piss you off, "um, how well do you know her?"

"Pretty well, but I don't see her much," you said, lifting your panties from where they were hanging on the head rest of the driver's seat. "We chat on the phone and exchange emails now and then. Like these do you, James?"

"What?" I asked not quite getting your drift.

"These", you said, grinning as you pressed the miniscule blue cotton and satin thong against my face.

"Mmmm, what a nice feel and smell," I muttered, looking around outside the car in case anyone was looking.

"Like that?" you asked rubbing the gusset against my cheek and squeezing my nose.

"Yes, you know I do, that I'm a bit of a knicker fan," I smiled, sliding my hand back under the towel and right onto your boob as I asked, "and do you like that?"

Giggling you responded, "yes you know that I'm a bit of a having-my-tits-played-with fan," as you ran your panties down my chest, pinching each nipple through them.

"Mmmmm that's nice," I groaned, completely forgetting to ask more about Gretta as you ran the soft, slightly damp and smelly fabric down my chest and onto my stomach.

"Want to put them on?" you surprised me by asking.

"What here?"

"No, walking around the fucking car park! Of course here, thicko," you grinned, sitting up so that the towel fell away from you, exposing your tits.

"Jayne, cover up," I said without thinking.

"Why? I could go topless on the beach here couldn't I?"

"Well yes, I guess so."

"Then I can here," you went on, rubbing my stomach with your panties, "So, do you want to?"

"What, put them on?"

"Yes, do you?"

I could hardly believe what you were suggesting but then I reconciled that was partly what you were all about, Jayne's world as I called it. I had almost got used to it, used to expecting the unexpected, if that's possible. And that was so different to the world I'd inhabited most of my life. So different but so amazing. The things we'd done in the three years or so we'd been together - well not really together other than when we fucked, and that was probably the most amazing part of it and what I thanked my lucky stars for. That I, a nearing sixty-year-old retired banker was having a fling with a twenty-six year old sexy stunner like you didn't seem possible.

And not just a stunner, a sexual adventurer as well. Always up for it, you had a near insatiable, or so it seemed to me, appetite for sex, and not just run of the mill stuff either but creative, adventurous and different sex. That had started in an office doorway in a quiet, narrow road behind The Savoy hotel in London when totally out of character I had fingered you to a climax the evening we'd met. Since then, apart from the straightforward bed or lounge floor sex, I'd fucked you standing up in a car park near to where you lived, in my back garden, at a dogging site and in the car alongside a busy road. I'd cum on your tits and face, in your mouth and you'd given me your arse. Shortly, we might be having a threesome with your friend Gretta and now in a car park just outside Scarborough, Yorkshire, you were lying naked under a towel in the back of my car offering to put your panties on me.

HER.

I don't know what gave me the idea, why I suggested it, or what I was hoping to get from putting my panties on you. But it seemed like a good idea, fun and something different - a new buzz perhaps, so, after rubbing them all over your chest and stomach, pinching your nipples through them and them wrapping them around your cock and balls, I suggested it. At first, you seemed a little reticent which was so typical of you. In most of the more way-out things we'd got up to, I'd been the promoter and you the reluctant, at first, follower. As usual, though, after seeming reluctant and unlikely to agree, you acquiesced and muttered, "okay, why not, but be careful putting them on or, better still let me do it."

"Oh no buster, that's my pleasure," I replied.

""Okay but for Christ's sake be careful and don't let anyone see you or what you're doing."

"Don't worry," I grinned back, "I'll kneel on the floor under the towel, then if anyone looks in they'll think I'm giving you a blow job, so that'll be okay."

But of course my exhibitionistic side came out and I sat up, letting the towel fall around my waist and baring my boobs. Reaching under your towel, I pulled your shorts down and quickly slid my thong up your legs and snuggled your nearly full erection and your balls into it. Naturally they couldn't all fit and one of your balls hung out from the bottom of the gusset and your cock reared its head out of the top. That said, though, you looked great. That made me think that maybe I should dress you up when we got home in my fuller panties and perhaps a pair of my holdups.

12