Jayne's World Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, you look good love," I said seriously, as we both stared beneath the blanket at your nearly naked body in just my little thong, "very sexy. Want to drive home wearing it?"

"No. I couldn't."

"Don't want to, or are scared to?"

"A bit of both perhaps, but it's a bit risky Jay. Suppose we get pulled up or have an accident."

Whilst unlikely that either would happen, I saw your point and helped you out by saying, "And you would look odd at the petrol station filling the car up in my panties, wouldn't you?"

HIM.

I had worn women's underwear before. Not often and not a lot but like many men, as I have read, I had occasionally tried on my ex-wife's panties and stuff, so I wasn't that surprised at getting a buzz from wearing your panties. What was surprising was just what a buzz and how much of one I got lying there with my genitals snuggly fitted into the tiny thong.

"Does that feel good baby?" you asked, running your fingers along my now full erection, which showed that deviant dressing can be more effective than Cialis.

"Mmm yes Jay, yes it does," I told you, putting my hand on yours so that we both fondled my cock through the thin material.

"Want to cum?"

"Now? What, how?" I stammered.

"Well, I don't think you can really fuck me, as that might be too risky, so either a blow job or this," you whispered holding my dick and starting to rub it.

"Oh God Jayne, we must be bloody mad."

"Not at all, it's just what lovers do."

"Not the lovers I know."

"Well maybe you know the wrong sort of lover," you said quietly as you continued stroking my erection and said, "well James what's it to be?"

"Oh shit, I don't know," I groaned as I felt my cock starting to thrust at your hand as if with a mind of its own.

HER.

It didn't take long. But then when a guy wears his lover's underwear, he must be pretty excited, so when she touches him, he's ready to explode, and that's just how I thought you were.

I pulled the towel around my shoulders so covering my tits, although really I'd have preferred to keep them bare and sat up on the seat facing you with my hands under your towel. One was fondling your tits and chest and gently pinching your nipples and the other was on and in my panties and all over your balls and cock. I'm pretty sure that I had never felt your erection to be so hard before. That was lovely, as was the feel of its smooth, nicely thick and warm length.

Since my earliest days of having sex in my late teens I have always got quite a big kick from seeing masturbation in all its many forms. That includes giving a straightforward hand job, mutual masturbation as we look at each other, jacking a guy off as part of a massage, being fingered to a climax and now, wanking a lover who is wearing my panties. As I did that, I wrapped the material at the front of the thong around your dick so that the satin or whatever it was stimulated your flesh. That made you gasp with pleasure and I was thrilled when you started moving with the rhythm of my hand. Thrusting back at it as I rubbed your rampantly hard cock, we both almost forgot where we were and the need for some caution so I slowed down and moved closer to you.

"Okay grandad, I bet none of your other pick-ups has done this for you have they?" I whispered right into your ear.

"No, none of them, not one, not even the Thai girls in Bangkok," you whispered back playing along with my game.

"But Jayne is, James. Jayne's wanking you with her knickers isn't she?"

"Yes she is, I mean you are."

"And you dirty old sod, so would Gretta. She likes wanking men so, when you meet her soon, you can ask if you can put her panties on, can't you?"

"Yes, yes Jay yes, I can and I will."

"So now you have really got into Jaynee's knickers James, why don't you cum in them."

And with a series of grunts, moans, gripping of my tits and thrusting of your cock you shot your load into my panties.

12