All Comments on 'Jayne's World Pt. 27'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

Great finale Jayne.

I’m assuming that you went no further with your father than the (rather explicit) posing for the camera, but that this episode did lead you onto be become the exhibitionist that you turned out to be and enjoyed posing, and more, for others.

If this is the end of your World then I’ve enjoyed the ride enormously, but wouldn’t mind a few more follow up chapters. However I hope you will continue writing and turning us on with your words and sexy thoughts with other stories whether they are based on reality or just an imaginative mind!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a brilliant series. As highly charged as it is erotically, the whole story challenges our assumptions and expectations about life. It demolishes the compartment in which we hide away our sexuality and holds it up before us and says "Here!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES