Jayne's World Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, how do you mean?"

"I can upload them to my PC and we can check them on there, like we did before, okay?"

"Yeah fine," I replied following him into his home office where he kept the PC.

Although I had wandered around the house naked a few times when he and mum were out and I had sunbathed nude in the garden or, as part of a masturbation session, it seemed very strange to be like that, downstairs with him there. As he logged into the PC standing quite close to where I was sitting, I could clearly see the full bulge of his erection. Thinking that my body and poses had excited him so much that they'd made him fully hard, excited and, I realised, pleased me. I had sort of felt that pleasure before when I first started out on my sexual adventures but nowhere to the level that I was feeling it now. It was so much more arousing to realise that I could do that to my father than to some grubby, young bloke who'd picked me up at a club or a party and was now trying to get my knickers off before fucking me. It was also hugely exciting to see that he was not trying to hide it from me. He certainly wasn't flaunting it but when he faced me or was side on he did nothing to hide the large bump in his chinos. That in itself was also exciting as was the fact that we were sharing the secret that he got a hard on from looking at me, his daughter. Despite the seriousness and intensity of the situation with him having photographed me in my underwear, undressing and naked and that I was now sitting in his study nude, I almost smiled when I wondered if any of my girlfriend's dads had got hard-ons because of them. I made a mental note to ask Cat and Natalie my two closest friends. And, I thought as he fiddled with the camera and PC, I'll ask them if they fancy their dad or if anything has happened with him. You never know, do you?

And then suddenly, as the PC came to life, there I was naked holding my tits up as if presenting them to the camera as I stared longingly into the lens or, I mused, was I offering them to him? Fuck me, I nearly said out loud, I look bloody good. And then even more graphically I was on the TV screen in massive close up and full colour.

"That's a nice shot Jay," dad whispered, staring at my body that was slightly bent forward making my B+ cup boobs look much bigger than they really were and, I suddenly thought, more like 'hers'.

"Thanks dad," I replied, seeing him staring at them which made me wonder if he was visualising her double D cup tits on my body. That made me think if that was what all this was about? Were the affectionate and sexual feelings he'd been showing towards me a substitute for those that had gone walkabout between them? Was he seeing me as the young her he'd wooed and married and had me with? Was his erection and all that had gone on between us a reliving of when they were young and was I now representing in his mind a young version of her? Was his mind and body reviving his early days when they were in love and fucking like rabbits to produce my brother and me? And in the deeper recesses of his mind was my sexual attraction to him that I was a young version of her that he'd once loved so much but now had lost. Fuck - was I, his daughter, becoming a substitute for my mother?

As I saw myself on the big TV screen lying on the floor with my legs purposefully closed tightly together and I smiled up at him, my mind was in overdrive with such thoughts and ideas. But other things were also happening to my mind which, in turn, were affecting my body. They were taking that over. Something I hadn't really experienced before was getting to me. I had no idea what it was but it was most certainly sexually biased. A new flood of feelings and desires washed over me. I wanted a new buzz, something more extreme, something more revealing perhaps. Looking right into the lens of the camera as if it were a lover's eyes. I slid my hand slowly up my body until it found my breast. It cupped it, stroked, squeezed and fondled it. My hand was loving my breasts and my breasts were loving it. Then, without thinking or planning I bent my legs, raised my knees and opening them wide I said in a near whisper, "Is this what you want to see dad?"

"Oh my god, Jayne! Oh yes, darling yes, you're beautiful."

"Is that beautiful dad?" I asked stroking myself down there as, after taking a deep breath I croaked. "Do I have a beautiful cunt daddy?"

"Yes my darling you do, it's beautiful, you're beautiful everywhere."

He became almost frantic with taking shots of what I had between my legs until he needed to reload his camera when I closed them and sat up.

But I still didn't seem able to shut my mind down or stop it from coming up with bizarre thoughts about him, her, me and us as a family. Even the thought of the three of us having sex together flittered across my mind as involuntarily, I swear, my hand slid down my stomach and cupped my mound. Of course, the idea shocked me but, it wasn't the threesome aspect that hit home - I was easily up for that - it was that it was with the pair of them that I couldn't take. But that said?

Like most girls, I'd messed around with other girls at clubs and parties. This was after Anna Freil's TV 'lesbian kiss,' Madonna's and Britney's on-stage snog and Sharon Stone's lesbian film Basic Instinct had made girly play pretty legitimate, in fact almost mandatory. Thus, most around my age went for it to some extent or the other. So, the idea of a threesome was by no means a turn-off for me although I had not had any sexual thoughts about 'her' being the other woman. That said, she was attractive and sexy and she did have fantastic tits!

But it wasn't that which was persuading my hands to visit me there. It wasn't me imagining us kissing or sucking each other tits, that caused them to slither through my pubic patch and it wasn't the thought of mum and I having sex that coaxed my fingers to find my wetness. No, as I looked at my father and his camera it was those two that persuaded my fingers to slide up my cunt and to start finger-fucking myself. It was, I have rationalised, me posing and being photographed that was the big turn on and more so in fact, than the thought of having sex with my dad. In essence, I now realise, it was the camera lens that I wanted to be my lover although, I was pretty sure that if it was on offer from him, I wouldn't turn him down.

Fuck; isn't family life, sex and incest so complicated?

12