All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 05'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SorblesuSorblesuabout 2 years ago

I love these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This whole story is so freaking cute, I’m so glad you’re doing this spin-off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, two more months wasted and down the drain. Frustrating as hell… Quit fucking things up Loe - this train could (and probably should) leave the station without you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am not saying anything but five stars. Except I am warning up to Loren

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

At last! A crack in the facade, a chink in the armor. A shift in priorities? All work and no play makes Loren an absolute pain in the ass. Loving it, Mrsgnomie, loving it!

Dpj49Dpj49about 2 years ago

Love it. The way they play off each other is really fun. I know that Jay will come out ahead and get what he wants but I certainly don’t want to rush things.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 2 years agoAuthor

Dpj49: no need to worry about things getting rushed! that’s not my style lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 7 months ago,

We can see that Lowen is slowly trying to break out from his principles of not doing a serious relationship without him realizing it. The slow process is to be expected. Yes, it can be frustrating, but if they suddenly become boyfriends in less than a week after all that, you are at risk of sacrificing their character traits just to satisfy your itch to "omg make love already." You don't think it's possible to change one's mindset in a heartbeat, right? Learn to be patient on slow burn stories rather than whine like an entitled brat. It's really pathetic demanding unrealistic expectations.

MickyFox0MickyFox08 months ago

First off, I ! Do love your stories.But this Mr. I am a Pro footballer. Reminds me of Tony Blair. Talk about smarmy. This Jay sounds like he gets what he wants, or put it another way, a user. Doesn't he know that the poor lad works! For himself? Yes I know that he could get injured and that's the end of his job. Just because, for once, he is not top of the list and expect the young lad to swoon at his feet. I hope he gets the pedistal knocked from under him.

On saying that, I will read the rest and see where this leads. 👍

islandchicaislandchica7 months ago

This is my second time reading this series. I prefer a good love story that builds a solid plot and characters over a quick relationship that goes from hello to I love you in one week. I come for the plot and actually skim over the sex. Love it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous