Jay's Loelife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one does but you."

He frowns. "And that makes me feel guilty because you've been good. No one else gets to see you like this. Me on the other hand..." he picks up his phone and thumbs through his account. "I feel like I should delete everything I've ever posted online."

I take the phone from him and set it down. "I don't want you to do that. The past is an important part of everyone's story. Just because you delete it doesn't make it go away. You have eight-thousand memories there. You really want to erase all those?"

"Kind of," he says with a little fire in his eyes. "What's the point of keeping them if you won't look at them because they upset you? If I can't share my past with you, then why share it with anyone?"

I grab his phone and drag him to his room. I take my clothes off and tell him to do the same. In bed, I pull the blankets back and motion for him to join me. He watches suspiciously but crawls in anyway. Once we're under the blankets, I hand him his phone. "Show me."

The corner of his lip curls. "And we have to be naked for this?"

"Looking at half naked photos of you doing creative things is going to be a real turn on for me." I run my hand down his body and cup his crotch. "It might help if I get to touch what other people can only see."

Loren spreads his legs as he pulls the app up. "Should we start from the beginning or go backwards?"

****

Having full access to his body while he shows me things he's done over the years really helps take the edge off. Sure, he's gorgeous, but he's also incredibly smart and talented. I'm beyond impressed by his accomplishments.

"What about this one?" I ask. I turn him over on his belly with a pillow under his hips. I settle between his delicious mounds, which are currently being shown off in a black and white photo and a jock strap. He's standing in the doorway of his bedroom, looking over his shoulder at the camera.

Loren's not even looking at the phone, his forehead is buried in the mattress. I turn his head to the side and show him the photo again.

He groans and presses back against me. "We can probably delete that one."

I take a screenshot because yum, click the three dots, and delete. There's been a few particularly racy photos with no real content that we've said goodbye to.

Loren presses back again, rubbing his thick ass against me. "Can you get the lube already?"

I rock against him but otherwise keep scrolling. He has a lot of photos. We're not even halfway through. I know a lot of people think influencers are a waste of breath and maybe some of them are, but Loren's one of the originals. All the way back when YouTube took off. From there it melted over to his blog, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. He's humble about it, doesn't talk much about the enormity of it all, but the man has a social empire.

"You're the perfect man," I tell him. Part of the process of building the empire the way he has--an empire that requires frequent adaptation--means he's dabbled in everything. "In ten pictures you've shown your prowess in the gym, in the kitchen, under the hood of a truck, rock-climbing, cleaning, photography, videography, and fashion. Is there anything you don't know how to do?"

"Um, I don't know shit about football," he growls. Loren's still working hard to get me to penetrate him. It's hot, feeling him so desperate under me. "Or getting you to fuck me, apparently."

I take his earlobe between my teeth and run my tongue along it. "You've been wanting me to look at your stuff for months. Why the change of heart?"

A warning growl emanates from below me. "Did you see the series where I got wrestling lessons from Kyle Snyder? It wasn't that long ago. I haven't forgotten what he taught me."

"I don't know who that is but it sounds like a threat."

It is.

Although I considered our position to be rather sexy, with him rutting back against me. It's also a fairly common position in wrestling. I will say this, I may have seven inches and at least a hundred pounds on Loren, but not a single one of his muscles is for looks.

He moves like a cat and suddenly I'm flipped around and pinned on my back with one leg in the air. I actually feel dizzy. He has a knee on my shoulder, putting pressure on an old injury. He realizes it and quickly lets off. He lowers his face to mine and grins between heavy breaths. "Kyle Snyder is a freestyle wrestler. The youngest Olympic Gold medalist and World Champion."

Have I mentioned how hot my boyfriend is?

I'm panting when he finally lets my leg down. I retaliate. Loren puts up a good fight, but in the end, I have him pinned in our original position. I'm not egotistical enough to think I won by my own accord. Not after the way he tossed me around. Loren's pinned because he wants to be pinned.

I reach under the pillow and grab the bottle stashed there. "And you can kick my ass." I purr as I slide my finger in him. "You really are the perfect man."

He's patient while I get him ready. Once I breach him, he goes a little crazy. It's time to fuck. Plain and simple. Fifteen minutes later we're laid out on the bed, panting like we had to run sprinting drills.

I turn and stretch on top of him, listening to the drumming of his heart. "When do you think you'll post about us?"

"I thought we could talk about that tonight. I have an idea--"

"Another idea, huh?"

"You know this creative mind is always workin'," he says. I feel him grin into the top of my head. "Remember when we talked about doing a vacation when the season ended?"

"It was less than two weeks ago. I remember."

"I'm supposed to auction the trailer off in two weeks but I was thinking you and I could take it on a road trip first. I'd like to post some teasers before we drop the photo. Once it's official, the road trip will be our first big thing as a couple."

"Ahh. Our private, beach side vacation will now be a work-cation."

"Even if we do a private-beach side situation, I'll still be working. And I love camping. I do it every year. It's something I'd like to do with you."

I can't say no to Loren, not when he's wanting to share the things he loves with me. As nice as a relaxing vacation sounds, a road trip could be fun, too. In fact, at the moment, nothing sounds better.

Loren spends the next hour telling me his plan. Two weeks. He wants to drive south then loop around and head north, hit some of the national parks. A few places for rock-climbing. He even has a plan to include his followers; a few giveaways and a campout dinner hosted by us.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asks. "If you really want a hideaway vacation..."

"Honestly? You wanting to include me in this part of your life is better than any private island vacation. I'm stoked for this."

****

Loren posts one teaser photo each day leading up to our official announcement. It's clever and the engagement from his followers is huge. The buildup to the reveal makes national news.

I don't want to toot my own horn but I'm pretty creative, too. I suggest a photo of us playing Stratego. Surprise flashes in Loren's eyes when I bring the box to the kitchen. It's dirty and a little stained after finding it in the trash a few weeks ago.

He avoids eye contact.

I set the game up and Loren takes the picture. His game pieces are in focus but the background, including me from the neck down with my arms crossed, is blurred out.

The picture gets so much traction the game sells out on Amazon.

His favorite teaser post is the one just before the actual reveal. It's of him in that stupid sweatshirt he and Matt wore during the championship game, the one that says I just hope both teams have fun. He's wearing a Seahawks hat with a Steelers throw laying over his lap and he's eating a bowl of popcorn.

My brothers play for the Steelers.

"I need to be neutral," he says, which also happens to be the gist of the caption.

"No, you don't need to be neutral. In fact, I must insist that you're not. It's already two against one. I need people on my side."

By this point, I'm getting calls and so is my agent. Everyone knows it's me. Regardless, when the official photo drops, it explodes. The caption says: Rebranded

imogene_arant: I told you @cynthiamd83!! I knew it when he went to the championship game.

84Mags: This is dope.

topnotch: I did not see this coming but I couldn't be happier!!!!!

pickalane: Congrats!

There are some terrible comments, too. Trolls will troll regardless of your sexual orientation. Ruby deletes those as fast as possible. No one wants to give that kind of hate a platform.

For the most part, it's nothing but love, some jealousy, and a lot of shock. Though I've had a couple semi serious relationships in the past, it's been a while.

Loren, although open about his sexuality, has never once posted about another guy.

David stops by. It's the first time he and Loren meet. They shake hands and David congratulates us but he's here for business.

"I have a lot of interview requests. Lots of publications who would love to do a cover with both of you."

Loren and I look at each other. We knew this would be part of the deal. Loren pulls out a card and gives it to David.

"This is Corey's number. Maybe the four of us could schedule a sit down and go over the options."

David takes the card and puts the contact info directly into his phone. "Sounds good."

Before he leaves, I ask, "Who are some of the publications?"

"Several, but..." David looks at us and grins. "Sports Illustrated is one of them."

That takes my breath away. I can't breathe. I've done a lot of spreads and been on the cover of several magazines, but Sports Illustrated has never been one of them. They've done LGBTQ+ covers before but not on a couple. Putting Loren and I on the cover would be a big deal. A big fucking deal.

12