All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 12'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BaladeerBaladeeralmost 2 years ago

Wow... just... wow. All kinds of feels going on right now.

Why does your writing get into me so deep?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am very moved by the emotions in this chapter. I still want to kick Loren, Jay is a prince!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Any chance of a sequel for Seamus and Matt with the recent developments and how life is changing as Aiden is growing up? That was such a great story too.

I’m afraid Loren is going to be pissed that Jay returns home early and what that action conveys about Jay’s lack of trust in Loren’s risk assessment of rock climbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no way that Loren will be pissed that Jay returns as long as Jay keeps his emotions (anger mostly) in check and doesn’t go all “I told you so”! Jay rushing to his injured side is what anyone in love would do when their lover is hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not exactly Seamus' perspective, but I'll take it. We hardly have any info on whatever was going on during that trip, so I'm glad with this addition.

That rock climbing incident occurred sooner than I expected, and with how that argument ended, I can see Jay saying the wrong thing and made it worse. Hopefully not, we'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous