Jay's Loelife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my phone out and start filming. Personally, I think this is great content. If Loren isn't interested in posting it on his page, then I'll post it on mine. Either way, I'm going to get as much mileage from this week as possible.

Loren gives Aidan a lick of his ice cream then leans forward so his face is right in the camera. "I'm not a kid person," he says. "Don't get any ideas."

He's only convincing himself. I might do all the diapers but Aidan is slowly roping Loren into more and more things like feedings and play time. There's a little jealousy on my end, of course. I wanted Aidan to come visit but it's Loren he runs to when I chase him and it's Loren he falls asleep on.

****

I hold out my hand, hoping to coax a distracted Aidan. "C'mon."

We're standing outside the biggest waterpark in Washington and Aidan is more interested in the landscaping rocks. I'm trying to be patient, letting him wander a little, carefully coaxing him into the building. Loren has other plans. He picks Aidan up and carries him into the building under his arm like a football.

"We don't have time for this," he tells Aidan. "Jay has lots planned. Let's get a move on it." As soon as we're inside, Loren sets him down and wipes his forehead. "It's humid as hell in here. Damn."

He's not wrong, it's so humid. Seventy or eighty kids are running around, swimming in either the wave pool or carrying inner tubes up the stairs to the top of the slides.

I pay our fees and lead Aidan to the locker room. Now that he's near the water, he doesn't want to do anything else. Loren ends up carrying him, again.

"Water!" Aidan says excitedly as I wrangle him out of his clothes and into his swim diaper and shorts.

"Slow down," I tell him as he runs out of the locker room. Before he can slip and fall, I jog a few steps and pick him up.

We follow him around like peasants, carrying innertubes up the stairs, taking turns riding down with him, letting him ride the waves in the pool. His wish is our commands. After an hour, we're done. I feel like laying down and passing out. Who knew chasing after a two-year-old was equivalent to a full pre-season workout? It's probably a good thing. Lord knows I've been slacking and distracted.

The next day we take him to the science center. He's cranky. It's been a long few days. I don't think a two-year-old is into science stuff. It's a bit over his head. The electricity tunnel is fun and holds his interest for a whole four minutes before he's whining.

"Lowen. I uppy pweeze?"

"How about Jay uppy please?"

Aidan shakes his head and giggles. "You!"

"No," he points at me. "Jay uppy."

He wraps himself around Loren's leg. "Pweeze Lowen?"

"Yeah, pweeze Lowen?" I mock. Loren punches in the shoulder for giving him lip then gives me an evil glare as he lifts the two-year old. But the second he looks at Aidan, it's all smiles.

****

I give him a bath after a particularly messy outing. As soon as we're done, Aidan runs naked into the living room, straight to Loren. He tries to flop on the sofa but he's not quite tall enough so he holds his arms up and waits for Loren to do the rest.

"Can't you at least put on a diaper?" Loren mumbles as he drags Aidan onto his lap. He has his feet stretched out; his ankles crossed on the coffee table. Aidan settles, his little legs dangle on either side of Loren's thighs, and his hands behind his head like a rockstar.

Feeling awkward, Loren grabs the throw and covers Aidan up.

My entire soul melts.

"You can take him," Loren says when he notices the hearts in my eyes. "No skin off my back."

I sit next to them and lean against Loren. He can't stand that he's so snuggable. I have a feeling he'd catch himself on fire to make it stop, like mystery fungus with no cure.

He looks so hot though. The backwards hat, ripped gym shirt, and athletic shorts are too sexy to begin with, but put a toddler in his lap and it takes it to a new level.

"Not happening," he tells me, seeing the look in my eyes.

I slide my hand down his thigh. "He's only here for two more nights..."

"Yeah, and then I'm leaving so you and your pulsating ovaries can calm down for a few days. I may even get a vasectomy. Just to be safe."

I burst out laughing. "You're so dramatic."

He eyes me and the way I'm loving this whole thing. "I don't think I'm being dramatic enough.

****

Loren's at the gym. Aidan's still sound asleep. I have nothing planned for a change. We've been so busy all week. I think we could all use a day in. I flip the covers up and head to the shower.

I'm washing the suds from my eyes when the door creaks. A moment later a sleepy faced toddler peeks around the corner of the walk-in shower.

"Good morning, Spuddy."

He rubs his eyes and frowns. "Lowen?" His voice is adorably gravely and thick from sleep.

I laugh. "He's gone. He'll be back soon, though and we'll all have breakfast together. Okay?"

Aidan's lip quivers as he leaves the shower. Knowing he's awake, not corralled, and probably heading downstairs looking for Lowen, I hurry through the rest of my shower. As I'm toweling off, I hear Loren come in from the garage. I smile. This has truly been the best week. Despite Loren's resistance, he's warming up to Aidan. It's kind of sad that his own childhood has ruined him for having kids. He'd be a great dad if he ever changes his mind.

But being a dad is not the only option. Uncles are so underrated. Everyone needs them. How else do parents get a break? Loren's a great uncle, even if he won't admit it. I'm sure he's got Aidan perched on his hip right now, giving him a hard time and talking trash about me while he makes breakfast.

He understands child neglect better than anyone and would move mountains before allowing another child to go through the things he went through. He doesn't think he is, but he's so full of love and affection. Why else would Aidan gravitate towards him? They say kids are like dogs in that they sense the goodness in people. Loren's sooo good. Aidan will polish him up in no time.

12