All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 16'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jay is based off JJ Watt right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are keeping up the great work and loving how Loren is concerned about Jay’s safety in the NFL but still can’t really connect all the dots emotionally that he is deeply in love. Jay’s description of waiting for someone to worry about him is a precious moment and his well articulated plan to involve Loren in his next contract negotiations empowers Loren more than he realizes. So good, I hope this story is not even 1/2 way done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous: Yes! I low key love JJ Watt and Jay has taken on a like ship. I couldn’t help it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see Loren’s comparison of their busy schedules and the double standard there. I can also see the similarity in the fear each feels when the other puts himself in danger with his activities. But I don’t get how Loren’s nudity and showing off his body is like Jay “selling his body”? Jay uses his athleticism, skills and strong physical body in his career but that is not the same as showing off your body to sexually arouse (thirst) your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man, another issue that is addressed splendidly, and I'm glad for that. I guess the major potential problem is going to be on the super long waiting game on advancing the relationship, but I have the feeling that they will work it out just fine.

Second anon 6 months ago,

I don't think Loren doesn't realize he's in love. It's just him having a slower pace to reaching commitment level. With past trauma and how he tends to go with "just sex" in the past, adjusting to this pace and deciding when to evolve the relationship is not going to be an easy feat. Not to mention that he, as a lot of us, tend to deprecate himself and making up excuses out of it. It's getting there though.

First anon 6 months ago,

I feel like you focused way too much on sexually arousing fans, and you drove yourself into a dead end because of it. Don't immediately be biased just from that assumption.

I think it's better to interpret what Loren says as this: Loren used his body in the past as footage material in order to gain more fans. Jay, on the other hand, with the help of his team company, would always showcase his social media with photos showing that he is at peak healthy condition. You said it yourself, athleticism and strong physical body are very important in promoting a sports player. With that in mind, it's just another way of "using your body" to promote to all the fans that Jay is still in top form for future plays. It's nowhere close to "sexually arouse fans," more like "making sure that they don't lose sponsors and support from fans, since they will definitely lose them if they see physical flaws in any of the social media whils his contract is active."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous