Jay's Loelife Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There yet, I get it. I won't lie, I'd love to live with you, but it's only been a year. I'm very happy with the way things are. At some point in the future, I will want to live with you. When it's right for both of us."

Loren breathes like he hasn't taken a breath his entire life. "Okay, yeah, that's good to know."

"If you feel pressured, tell me. Let's talk it out, yeah?"

He nods and pushes me back against the leather seat. His lips are hot on mine, his tongue sliding desperately against my tongue. "I missed this," he says, his breath heavy like he hasn't worked out in years. He crawls on my lap and shoves the jacket off my shoulders. I return the favor, tossing his to the side and tearing his shirt from his pants so I can touch his skin.

I grab his face and kiss him harder while he unsnaps my pants. I'm so horny for him.

He barely has me out of my pants when the door opens.

"You guys never came in--oh god!" Ruby screams and jumps back. The others look in and start laughing. Ruby got an eye full because she leaned in but we're actually kind of tucked away.

"Have we interrupted something?" Isaac asks with an air of suggestion.

Loren is undeterred. Shielding me with his body protectively, his hand is still on my cock, keeping it from going soft despite the viewership. "Five minutes."

"That's it?"

"It has been two weeks for the both of them," Cole reasons.

"I once went a few months, and I managed more than five minutes."

"Get the fuck out," Loren shouts. There is more aggression this time. He means business.

The guys mumble something about making it quick. "It's not a great neighborhood and Ruby is cold."

The second the door slams shut, Loren drops to his knees and grins. "Two-and-a-half minutes for you and then two-and-a-half-minutes for me. Deal?"

I take less than that.

****

Loren stands at the door and watches as I toss my luggage on the bed. I fling aside the stuff left over from the last away game, then look at Loren for instructions. He's launching his new line soon. As his boyfriend and a professional athlete that gets photographed before every game, I get the privilege of being a brand ambassador.

There are worse things than getting dressed by Loren Patrick. He has impeccable taste and everything he picks always fits like a glove. He'll have me spit shined for the game in New York.

He takes a half step out of the room and then comes back with two garment bags and a box of shoes.

"Do I get to peek?" I ask as I grab the merchandise.

"Nope," he says. He never lets me look. "Garrett, Marcus, and Shawn got their outfits yesterday. You four should walk together."

"I bet they get to peek," I grumble to myself as I make sure everything is stuffed neatly in the luggage. I push it aside and walk to Loren. Today's been a rare 'day off' for him. No shower, hair sticking up in all directions, same sweatpants and a sweatshirt from yesterday. He looks fabulous.

I wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle the spot below his ear. I'm still in the begging-for-forgiveness mode. Self-imposed, of course. Loren has long since forgiven me, but I haven't forgiven myself. The look of hurt is burned into my brain for eternity.

"You need to shower before I leave," I tell him as I slowly peel his sweatshirt up and over his head.

He smiles and raises his brow as I toss the sweatshirt off to the side. "Is that right?"

"Yes."

"And I need help because?"

I push his sweats to his thighs and smile. "You shouldn't have to lift a finger."

And he doesn't. I get him into the shower and make sure he's cleaner than he's ever been. No stone is left unturned. When we're done, I take great care to dry him off before leading him back to the room. I stand behind him and finish drying his dark hair.

I look at Loren in the mirror. His glorious body is on full display. I drag my fingers over his in-betweenie, up his abs, and across his ribs before running my palm over his pec.

He covers my hand with his and turns around, our intertwined hands pinned between our chests. His free hand goes straight between my legs. No seduction, no finesse.

"You've been very attentive the last few weeks," he says suggestively as his fingers work me over.

"Is that a bad thing?"

He shakes his head slowly, almost predatory. He walks his fingers up my chest and gives me a little...shove. "Not a bad thing, but I'm done being fawned over. You haven't let me do anything in weeks."

I bounce twice on the mattress. I'm barely propped on my elbows before Loren drops to his knees and licks me from ball to tip. Then he takes me down his throat.

My head falls back. "Fuuuuuck."

Even stuffed with my dick, he's got the cockiest smirk. It's in the way his eyes sparkle as he watches me. He takes his time driving me nuts, bringing me to the edge, then backing off. When my balls are heavy and ready to burst, he crawls onto the bed.

His back flexes as he looks over his shoulder. He drops his hips so his ass is up and then winks. I scramble up. I'd love to take my time and savor his perfect body, but if I don't get my dick in him soon, I'll die. I'll literally stop breathing.

"Hurry up," he says. I'm only two fingers deep, but he's a grown man and if he says he's ready, who am I to argue? I quickly mount up and press myself into him. He's tight, maybe not as ready as he should be, but he sounds ok. More than ok. He stretches his arms out in front of him until his chest is flat on the bed and he grips the sheets.

The new angle is like a vice on my cock.

He moans as I move inside him. "Just like that."

I don't change a thing. Same pace, same everything until he stuffs a pillow under his hips and sinks into the bed like jello. He started out in control, but in the end, he's the center of my attention. It's just the way I like it.

"Don't stop," he moans into the mattress. His whole body relaxes, completely sated as I thrust into him. I grab his left hip as leverage. "Don't stop. Oh shit. I'm close."

He clings to the sheets for dear life, squirming, rubbing against the bed. I pin his neck and fuck him as hard as I can. There's no going back for me. I've crossed the line. Loren's crossing the line, too. He's getting loud. Like, the neighbors might call the cops loud. I don't know that I've ever had him like this. Maybe I've been doing it wrong all this time. I sure hope not.

Only after Loren is completely limp under me do I stop.

"You're a machine," he says breathlessly.

I pull out then kiss the divot between his shoulders, the back of his neck, the spot under his ear, his jaw, then I turn his head and kiss his lips. "I thought you were done being fawned over?"

"I'm a liar."

I laugh. "Next time you want to suck my dick, just say so. You don't have to make a big production about it."

Loren turns, wraps his muscled legs around mine, and smiles lazily. "I wanted to suck your dick."

We make out until I can't put off leaving for another moment. "You can suck my dick any time you want," I whisper before giving him one last kiss and sliding out of bed. "If I don't leave now, I'll miss the flight and the team will kill me.

Loren stretches out, flexing his muscles in the best way. "Good luck against New Mexico."

"It's New York," I correct. He grins. He does this stuff on purpose. I should grab my bag but somehow, I end up back at the bed for one last kiss.

Loren looks awfully smug about it.

I shoot him a look. "I can leave any time I want."

"Hm-hmm," he hums in a sure-you-can kind of way. He looks soft and sleepy against the sheets. Happy. Loren rolls on his side. "Good luck tomorrow."

****

My boyfriend is in full holiday prep mode. I watch him cook and fold napkins with precision, making them look all fancy like. I could see us doing it together as we prepped for a house full of guests. Since we're not there yet, if ever, I settle for watching him pretend. It's not so bad even if it feels like a waste.

He has an entire Thanksgiving menu perfected and posted so everyone can copy it down to the last ingredient. His meal is Better Homes and Garden worthy while he looks like a damn cover model in his perfectly tight shirt, masculine aprons, and muscles doing all kinds of sexy shit, like cooking and decorating. Yum.

As we inch closer to Thanksgiving, the less I want to fly to Wisconsin. I'd rather stay and do nothing with Loren than celebrate without him, but it would devastate my family.

****

I'm officially on BYE week. Loren is dropping me off at the airport so I can fly out. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" I ask one more time just in case he changes his mind.

Loren smiles from behind the steering wheel. He likes that it's been five minutes and I'm still lingering. "Your mamma wouldn't like that too much."

For once, I don't really care. I get out of the van like a child being shipped off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the summer. Loren laughs as I pull my luggage from the back like the pouty child I am. He's filming me now, showing the world how pathetic I am.

"It's just a week," he reminds me.

I pull my hat low and lean into his window. "Says the guy who won't even miss me."

"Ya ya ya," he eye-rolls. "I'd love for you to stay, but I'll be slammed with the launch and all the holiday mumbo jumbo."

"Yes, so much mumbo jumbo," I remark sarcastically. Okay, maybe I'm a bit more than a little bummed. It's just, I could stay behind and help him with the launch and all the holiday mumbo jumbo. The people love watching Loren and I doing that stuff together almost as much as I love doing the stuff together.

But I don't want to be that person who invites themselves to the party when they're not wanted.

"Don't be a Pouty Patty."

I pout even more, specifically for the camera. Maybe a couple million followers will knock some sense into him.

I take a step back. "I guess I'll just go..."

"Bye!" he says cheerfully and with a big Leave it to Beaver hand-to-twist wave as he drives off like a formula one driver.

I'm barely inside the airport building when my phone buzzes. Seamus. I miss that dude. It's been too long.

"Seamus, my man!" I greet as I make my way towards security.

"I hear it's your bye week."

"It is, best week of the season."

There's a long pause. "Best week of the season? Since when?"

Okay, so I've never said that before. I've always enjoyed my bye week, but I loved playing more. "Did you call for a reason?"

Seamus laughs. "Matt was hoping you might want guests this week."

"Guests?"

"You know...Thanksgiving?"

"Oh, yeah, well I'm actually heading--" I walk backwards, retracing my steps. "--into the grocery store. You and Matt are more than welcome to come. In fact, I'd love that."

"Awesome. Matt's dad is on a dad's trip or something. With everything going on, we need a distraction. Maybe some babysitting..."

"Yesssss," I say, fist bumping the sky. "Me and Aido will do all the things together."

I can practically see Seamus sinking into the sofa in relief. "I'll book the tickets now and let you know when we're landing."

"Tell Will and Scott to come. We'll have a whole thing. It's been forever."

"They have plans with the in-laws."

"Shame," I say as I head back outside. "Anyway, I need to let you go. Once I have your itinerary, I'll send a car, okay?"

"Thanks man. See you soon."

As I summon a car, I smile. I know Loren is busy. I will not rain on his parade. If he's too busy, then so be it. If he needs help with anything, then we're here for it. Worst-case scenario, I spend a week with my best friend and his two dads.

I pull up my contacts and put the phone to my ear. "Hey Dad. Miss you, too. Yeah, about that...there's been a slight change of plans--"

Copyright © 2022 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, the therapies sure are working, and that's good news. Hopefully future clashes will be dealt with more effectively too!

Anon 5 months ago,

Your opinion is incredibly unpopular because of how much you are escalating things. It's only been a year. Different values are expected in relationships, then if it clicks, both sides would compromise to make it work. Let's not forget about the trauma too, which significantly complicates things at times. How do you expect that trauma, which was revealed in the middle of the year, to be sorted out in less than 6 months when both of them are used to their current lives? They seem to have some really busy days too, especially when Jay is playing for the season AND Lowen occupied by all the sponsors.

You literally deleted all the heart-to-heart conversations about the trauma matter, and did you even read past arguments? They were dealt rationally so far, and even this one shows their effort by having therapies during those two weeks. I feel like you are trying to escalate your weird opinion by making it a bigger deal than they are, because when I read your comment, it sounds more like your ideal relationship is to date yourself because everyone else is not exactly the same like you.

Sm1982,

Good job. With this comment, it solidifies that you are like those anons in Tied Up in Knotts that hate a character because you are very biased on one from the get go. You went on and on about Jay having to "give up" his ideals, but isn't that literally the same on Lowen? Think about his perspective. If you have no experience and have no interest on a serious relationship, how do you feel when someone like Jay comes up and goes "I know you are going to be my husband" at the start?

Your argument just falls apart because you stupidly pick a side here, and aren't you also double-standarding the matter? You only think Jay has to give up his ideals when that also happens with Loren. In fact, both their ideals are being tested here - Jay having to be patient for Loren to open up to the idea of meeting his family and have kids, Loren having to break through his defensive measure due to his past trauma and open up.

Also, way to prove to everyone that you haven't changed. You did the gender card again, which literally adds nothing to your context. Who cares if you are a woman? What, a man can't possibly have that kind of judgement too? Stop using that as your defense mechanism for your awfully horrendous takes on the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I normally don’t comment much, but i sincerely ask you to continue with your incredible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably a very unpopular opinion, but here goes… I don’t think Jay and Loe are good for each other. Sure they are both incredible looking, sexy and fit, rich and famous, and envied by many. I can easily see the attraction each has for the other and the lust and hot sex is obviously great. And they have grown to have strong feelings for each other and probably are growing to actually love each other. BUT they are much too different at their cores, different values, different wants and desires out of life, different goals for their futures. And not just a bit different but like 190 degrees opposed to each other. Things like opposing views on family, holidays, marriage, kids, job conflicts/pressures are HUGE. These are classic dealbreakers in many relationships and these two have all of them piled up around them. You see it in the way they communicate, spend their time, resolve their conflicts, react to each other, and hurt each other. Loe’s extremely punishing two-week freeze out of Jay and his childish, dramatic treatment of Jay at the awards event are prime examples of what I’m saying. Jay shouldn’t be punished severely for wanting Loe to meet his family (gasp, on a holiday!) or for wanting what Aido brings into Matt and Seamus’ lives. The same way Loe shouldn’t be made to feel forced into marriage and children because Jay wants and expects those. But the facts remain, that both are having to compromise too much of their core values for the sake of the other. It’s likely, many readers don’t see it this way but imo each chapter builds on how little things set them off, they make unilateral decisions (uh, drastic last minute change for Thanksgiving isn’t gonna be Loe’s favorite thing) that upset the other, and they don’t understand key critical parts of the other’s basic make-up. Not sure how this will end, but unless there is a major shift in things I don’t think they can make each other happy, content and fulfilled in the long-run.

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

I’m always gonna be Team Jay so when I read Loe talmbout he had to wait a long time to physically be with Jay is like c’mon dude, you have amnesia? Jay was head over heels for Loe since the first time he saw him while Loe played hard to get and even when he started coming around, he ain’t make it easy for Jay smh all I keep reading is Loe coming at Jay Al it double standards and always waiting til shit hits the fan and storming off for Loe to say it always feels like Jay gets his way. Is he serious? Jay is all in, wanting a family, the husband, kids with Loe to wind up having to pretty much give up on all of that to appease Loe cuz he refuses to really deal with his family issues. That’s a LOT to ask of someone to give up when that’s all they’ve ever wanted. And Jay has given up that dream with little pull from Loe.

And from what is mentioned of these two in Seamus and Matt’s story, Jay is left to being an uncle to Aidan and his lil brother with no children in the foreseeable future for him to call his own. I have yet to be 100% convinced that Jay should be with Loe. They come off as polar opposites when it comes to major goals and Loe often makes Jay look like the villain because he is more open and honest with his intentions. Jay better than most and as a woman, I would’ve been left Loe. And author, I don’t know what’s taking so long to get this reunion submitted for us to read but hopefully Lars pops his trifling ass up for Turkey Day or Christmas.. Loe ain’t the only one I want to give a piece of my mind too!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Can’t help wonder how well this will go with Loren. Love Jay calling Aido his best friend. Sweet ending on what I suspect is a slippery slope.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boss Nanny Ch. 01 A problem with the baby sitter and a boss who doesn't listen.in Gay Male
I Hated Adam Bully turns the tables on his bull-ee.in Gay Male
Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 01 Thomas wants to know Riley.in Gay Male
Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 01 Fresh junior transfer has a run-in with the BMOC.in Gay Male
Ace of Hearts Ch. 01 He thought he was straight, but that was before tonight.in Gay Male
More Stories