All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 23'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

First last game indeed. I know Jay will be okay but how far away is okay? Love will win but what will the battle look like? I’ll wait here on the edge of my seat …

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

How you end on a bad note like this?!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

If you’re interested. This is available on Amazon.

VirgoRN917VirgoRN917almost 2 years ago

Thank you for letting us know that this is on Amazon. I went ahead and purchased it. I cannot wait to see how this story turns out.

Stan90027Stan90027almost 2 years ago

Mrsgnomie, I love your stories! I literally wake up everyday and check to see if you’ve posted a new chapter when you’re sharing a story!

I saw this coming (I know your style) please don’t break our hearts!

Didn’t know you were on Amazon, does that mean it’s finished and we can read on? How do we find it? I only watch videos there! Thanks, Stan

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

My heart sank… you are so talented …. Heading straight to the next chapter … omg 😭😭

rewski84rewski84almost 2 years ago

Rereading your stories is NEVER boring. I just love your writing style, and how how you make your charactersso engaging and believable. Using your readers in this chapter is gold! I'm glad I came across your stories after they were completed. The next chapter is already there for me to dive into. 👍 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's nice to see more information given on Matt and Seamus' struggles regarding the businesses.

You know what I really enjoyed so far with this and Boss Nanny? The conflicts are reasonable and treated properly thus far in Jay's Loelife, and in Boss Nanny, the supporting characters provide helpful feedback and the main characters grow from it, same in this one too.

All these warning signs on potential dramas in the previous chapters with the photographer being the latest one, and they're treated rationally. Not wishing for this to happen to Jay, but it makes sense for something like this to happen at this point of the story.

It will be traumatizing for Loren and/or cause a stronger push on his thoughts regarding the next stages of the relationship. I also wonder if Jay's family dynamics will be showcased with this disaster, too. I'm just hoping that the injuries do not cause any severe permanent damages.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am rereading this story and enjoying it even more than the first time. You are an excellent writer. I love the characters as they have depth to them. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous