All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 30'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, Loren’s actually grown up!

I loved them being uncles to Aidan and Carson. It’s a shame Loren is so adamant about not having kids, but they’re great uncles nonetheless.

RikAlAdRikAlAdalmost 2 years ago

I adored it. There's no assurance greater than knowing what you want, and realizing you already have it - perhaps not in the way you expected and maybe not in just the exact proportions in which you expected it - but knowing you've finally gotten it right is worth everything that led you there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Waiting on the marriage to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

😍🥰

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029almost 2 years ago

Traveling uncles for the win. You got to enjoy all the good stuff with the kiddos without the inconveniences. Or the cost. Yeah, I'm cynical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter showed a brand new maturity from Loren. The way he owned his past mistakes and behaviors, the way he expressed himself about his house and the security he got from it, the way he assured Jay that he was his top priority, and the way he still made his wants clear but with a new vibe that was more flexible and negotiable. It definitely exhibits a new realm of possibilities that these two might actually work and be happy together in the long run. The move to Denver was a surprise twist but I love it! Very well done , Mrs Gnomie!!

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

Aiden has always been a fave but Carson is becoming a close second. That scene with him gushing over Lowen is so freggin cute! And the boys are back together, YAY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous