All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 31'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RikAlAdRikAlAdalmost 2 years ago

I have Jay's affliction for romance. I'd want to wait, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is disgusting. I hate Jay. This is not romantic at all. I would dump his ass in a minute. From the very beginning Jay had a screwed up relationship with sex and I hated the first six chapters. That's because he comes from a traditional, picture perfect family constellation (vomit!). He should be with a girl and have a marriage like his parents have. Loren should man up and leave him. These two don't fit. And did I mention that I do not like Jay?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Love anonymous feed back lol. Can’t tell if you’re the same persons who leaves shitty comments on every chapter or not. But damn, you’re one unhappy person. I hope things turn around for you personally.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love the 180° turn of Loren’s story, his love life, his love, his life. I was certain we’d reached the end with the proposal but turns out it’s just another (delightful) plot twist. I’m highly amused by an anonymous comment below that expresses hatred for Jay and further suggests he should ‘go straight’. Excuse me while I ROTFLMAO that this opinion and hatred is expressed after anonymous has read over 30 chapters! Power of the written word, Mrsgnomie! Power of the written word …

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismalmost 2 years ago

Ohmygod they’re so cute. Oh my god. I was really really hoping we’d get an additional perspective to the Boss Nanny epilogue and I’m SO happy to see it!! I don’t really follow or keep up with real life influencers in any way, but it’s really funny to imagine someone like that just. Covered in small children against their will. Jesus. One question, how old is everyone at this point in the stories? I know I’d probably be able to figure it out if I paid closer attention to the order of events and seasons and stuff but I can barely keep track of the passage of time in real life, there’s no chance I can do it for a fictional story lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful surprise - Loren really shocked Jay with his proposal. I really hope that they can be happy. But the celibacy request from Jay came out of nowhere. Not that it is out of character for Jay but he did “guarantee” a railing just a few hours earlier. Plus I don’t see these kind of things as romantic - it seems more like an outdated purity thing that a very sexually active couple for years doesn’t really need to make the wedding night special. I’m not a fan of Jay’s request - and it’s clear that Loe is not either. It also points out again just how very different in many ways these two really are. Still seems like these gaps could cause trouble in the future. But for right now, I’ll just be happy for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Mr. Anonymous, you are as rude AF. To call an author's work disgusting is disrespectful. If you hated the character so much, why the hell did you keep reading? Seriously, idiots like you should be banned.

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

Yes to these two finally being engaged! I had presumed Jay would be the one to propose since the start where he told Loe he was going to marry him. Glad he got in that “I knew it!” to Loe! And more babies to fond over! Lucky Jay and Lowen. At this point, Loe should change his name to what Aido Potato calls him!

💀🤣 how has anyone read this story and knows Jay’s character, can’t picture him requesting a temporary celibacy. It’s. Jay. Lol. He was like that in the beginning and Loe stayed. They’ll have the rest of their lives to fuck each other’s brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sm1982: "They'll have the rest of their lives to fuck each other's brains out". If only. No, they have not. When Loe wants to become physical, Jay rather goes rafting, or avoids his advances in bed comparing him to Gollum searching for the ring (thinking it's hilarious!) after not having seen each other for weeks or they get interrupted by his brothers, parents, the kids, work, ... Jay even forbids Loe to pose shirtless on instagram. He is thirty years old and a versatile gay guy and does not know how to use an enema (thereby postponing sex yet again). As I said, I think that he has a screwed up relationship with sex. Jay thinks it is romantic NOT to have sex, generally. He should go to church and pray. I am reading this story for Aidan and Carson (so cute!) and for Loren, Matt and Seamus. But in this last chapter my dislike for Jay just exploded. They are super in love and have all the time in the world (retired!) moving into this dream house together, newly engaged - and yet again Jay suggests celibacy (in fact, no touching at all, not even kissing) for romance (??) and makes fun of Loren when Loe is not enthusiastic about it ("Dramatic much!"). I would leave Jay in a second. This is the final straw and I find it disgusting.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Hey Anon with the @sm1982: take several seats, please. Once you’ve settled I’d like to have a chat with you about fiction. And fantasy. Most importantly? Reality. My contact information is in my (not anonymous) profile and it appears you need someone to talk to. In the meantime…mind your manners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 months ago,

So you think you're slick by jumping off your Loren hate train inyo Jay hate train? Notice how you kept repeating the same thing over and over, pathetic much? The only thing you should vomit at is how pathetic your existence is for staying this long and thinking that you look intelligent by dropping the hate every chapter. Get some help.

Also sm1982,

Don't think that you are that smart either. You made some ridiculous comments in the past with your hasty assumptions, and you keep using the "I'm a woman" card which has nothing to do with your ridiculous claims. Don't act smart that you predicted that Jay will do this when you were the one that missed all the details regarding Loren and Jay during one of their conflicts in the earlier conflicts, and justifying it because "you're a woman."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous