All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 32'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like this story, but the celibacy part feels a little awkward. I understand it’s kind of a comeback to when Jay wouldn’t have sex with Loren until they were a couple (and that time it was cute), but now it feels a little forced. That been said, the way the characters are taking the news does feel natural to them.

Keep up the good work, you’re almost done with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love these guys more every time I read a chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The subtle changes in both men are slowly closing the gaps between them such that they are developing a very strong, healthy relationship and one that doesn’t feel like the other is giving up on values that are critically dear to him. Bravo. Keep this story going strong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Anonymous: "I really like this story, but the celibacy part feels a little awkward": a little awkward? That's the understatement of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 months ago,

Did you comment twice just to emphasize your hate train a bit more? How pathetic can a person be? What is an understatement is how much brain damage you got there to do this for a 33-chapter series instead of just leaving. Enjoy being an attention seeker that gets off from being labeled as an idiot, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous