Jay's MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Jay enjoys his Milf to the fullest.
3.5k words
4.65
31.3k
26
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie wondered WHY a small part of her was oddly enjoying this. Her husband, Dave, was really good in bed, and certainly proved it yesterday, but The Kid was just...different, and in a very good way. Because Julie still felt the weight of blackmail being held over her head, part of her was doing what she had to do, in order to get through the next week. Then The Kid would be gone, and she could go back to her normal life. At least, as long as The Kid followed through, and that worried her. But even so, WHY was she so quick to simply bend to his will? It was totally counter to her personality; yet, she was not only 'going with it', she was enjoying it.

Take that time then. As soon as Julie got home, she knew that The Kid would be over, and so she was quick to wash herself in the appropriate places, as it were, and texted him that 'all was clear'. WHY was a tiny part of her excited? When The Kid came over, he just walked in like he owned the place, having used the spare key they kept under a potted plant, and it was oddly satisfying. He had then given her something to change into and damned if she didn't find herself liking it, despite it being rather trashy. Add to that, the fact that the kid was nothing if not creative, and the tiniest little part of her was enjoying it...and that part was growing.

Jay was a guy to be sure, but even he had noticed that his fuck-toy was becoming oddly comfortable with this 'arrangement', and commented, "Well you sure seem to be going along with this. Not that I'm complaining."

Julie was changing behind a decorative little screen she kept in the bedroom, and to that, she looked over the top, raised an eyebrow as she nodded and replied, "Well this can go two ways for me, and I choose the easier, but I AM concerned. You know, about what happens when we reach the end of this, because the end is coming..."

It was Jay's turn to have the same facial expression, and his retort was simple. "I am, if nothing, a man of my word, and will be here, too. Great fucking doesn't change that." He paused, then added, "If you keep your end of the deal, I'll keep mine, and we both walk away satisfied. The end IS coming, yes, ma'am, but that's not what I'm thinking about today. What I am thinking about, is 'mostly' covered in a red body stocking, so get that fine-ass out here, and let me have a look."

As his fuck-toy stepped out from behind the little dressing screen, Jay grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Well...the anticipation can kill you..." he said, and, taking her by the hand, added, "Step on over here where I can get a better look."

Julie had to admit, that it was certainly nice to be the center of The Kid's attention. In fact, she was sure that had to be part of it -- that she was double The Kid's age (ahem...) and yet this eighteen-year-old kid was so attracted to her. And judging by the size of his boner tenting in his boxer briefs, Jay was really attracted to her. Evil grin in place, Julie said, "It fits rather snugly...do you like what you see?" in a coy manner.

"Well I think that's obvious," Jay said, gesturing towards his dick. Again, in front of the mirror, Jay slid his hands over his toy. "See what a great bod you have? This really brings it out," he said, as he turned her and kept her looking at the mirror. Jay was right, it did accentuate Julie's hips, ass, and tits. As she faced the mirror, Jay slid one hand up and cupped her breast through the red fabric, and the other, he slid down to play with her pubic hair. In her ear, he whispered, "Were this mine for much longer, I'd have you shave some of that."

Julie reached behind her and was playing with The Kid's dick, she already had it out of his underwear. She grinned and whispered back, "But, it won't be for much longer, and we can't let the husband know..." The body suit was open, as though it were a teddy with stockings, and as Julie shifted a bit, she pushed that dick down, and feeling it move along her bottom, under her ass, she let it rub the base of her vagina. The thought of it had made her wet; this nearly made her gush, and she naturally pushed back into what she felt her body wanting.

Jay had another plan, but when he felt his dick sliding into position, he decided that idea could wait just a minute. When he felt his fuck-toy move into position and push back just a bit, he, of course, pushed forward. He immediately felt her open to him, and his dick was suddenly wet with warmth. He matched the mutual sigh his toy uttered, and he enjoyed the feeling of her vaginal walls opening to him. It was as though a hot, wet glove had grasped him. He pushed her upper body forward and she willingly bent, and Jay could feel himself penetrate her further. For a moment, he grabbed her hips and held himself inside her. He was going to control this one, he decided

Julie bent forward and grabbed the sides of her dressing mirror. The Kid held himself inside her, and she called out, "Uughh...JAY!" in ecstasy. She liked how he gathered her hair and tugged it, making her look at him in the mirror. He even shifted to one side just a bit, so that they could keep eye contact. Still, he held her, and she was helplessly impaled on his dick. She looked at him with pleading eyes, and just as she was about to say something, he moved, withdrawing slowly, then THRUST into her, making her yelp. Then again, then again, then again, and yet again; each time the same slow thrust. She was about to beg, when her Lover began to grind slowly, side to side, fully inserted inside her. The feeling made her shudder, and she whimpered in response, with a meek, "P-p-plee-eease..." She was about to beg him to continue his pumping...when he withdrew.

It felt GREAT to be inside this incredible woman, but Jay was determined that HE was going to be in control of this session. Jay turned and stepped over to a nearby chair. It was a well-cushioned 'chair-and-a-half'-type chair, and had a mating ottoman, perfect for today's activities. The ottoman was pushed to the side, and Jay had only to sit. As he did so, he kept a firm hand on his toy's shoulder, guiding her to her knees. He knew this was not her favorite, so he smiled as she willingly took him in her mouth.

Julie worked the cock around the 'entrance' of her mouth, she did not like holding one, anyone's, in her mouth. So she suckled the outside, cupped The Kid's balls, and used her tongue to swirl the head, as she held just that part in her mouth. She got a small taste of him and along with that, herself. She had never minded her own fluids, but the salty 'gooeyness' of the dick had never been her thing, and she had tried her best. She kept working it around, holding it in one hand. Her other hand had found its way to her clit, and she was lightly rubbing it. Her fingers were quickly slick with her own arousal; although, truth be known, she was getting worked up the moment she knew he was coming over.

Jay liked that his toy took him willingly into her mouth. It gave him a feeling of strength, and even though she didn't want to deepthroat him, what she was doing felt pretty damn good. Jay let her continue for a bit, then eased a hand around the back of her neck. He was sure she felt it, and, leaning forward just a tiny bit, he whispered "Relax..." and, cock in her mouth, began to guide himself a bit deeper. Jay took his time, and gently, yet firmly, held her head slightly to one side, as he watched the way his hard dick 'printed' along the inside of her cheek. Jay liked the way his dick felt, as it slid along some teeth, then to the back of her throat. Hearing his toy make a slight gagging noise, he pulled back ever so slightly, and cooed, "Open your mouth a bit...that's right..." and with that, Jay began to use his hips to make small, rhythmic pumping noises. His toy made a seaweed --gwack, gwack-- sound in reaction, as he felt his dick in the back of her throat. He had no intent to dump himself there. Just knowing he had her doing this, was enough. Barely holding her head in place, Jay continued, listening to the sweet sounds of her submission.

Julie had a near panic attack when she felt two hands holding her head, as the invader slid farther and farther into the back of her throat. She had been enjoying offering her Lover pleasure, even as she touched herself, but this was different. Once she felt the invader pull back slightly, she listened to what Her Lover said, opened as instructed, and tried to relax. In just a moment, she felt him moving in the back of her throat. 'So, this is throat fucking,' she thought, and decided there wasn't much to it. Oddly, Julie found herself quite willing to trust Her Lover; she just knew he wouldn't dump his cum down the back of her throat, but HOW did she know, and WHY did she so instinctively trust him? She had too easily allowed Her Lover to maneuver her head around like it was an object for his pleasure--and it was. Her hubby would most certainly have dumped every drop of himself inside her, making her vomit, then spend the rest of the day apologizing for it. But somehow, Her Lover knew. She had made some sounds that she hoped pleased him, and just as she was reaching her limit, Julie felt the invader back out of her throat. Why was she oddly proud of herself? She was still trying to figure it out, as Her Lover pulled the ottoman over, and Jay moved her over the chair. Her excitement grew, as Julie knew what they both wanted, and moved eagerly to give that part of herself to Her Lover

Jay had enjoyed seeing his dick down her throat, but he wanted more -- it was why she was in that trashy lingerie, after all. Moving to a position of sitting back in the large chair, Jay had already taken a towel-wrapped pillow and placed it back so that as he sat on it, it made him just a bit taller. Jay need not say anything, as his toy knew what to do; it was cowgirl time, and he waited as she and she positioned herself, straddling and mounting him. Swinging a leg over, The 'chair-and-a-half' was perfect, allowing her plenty of room for her legs on either side of Jay. Jay liked the way she looked at him and smiled, and then it was his turn to make a face, as his dick entered his fuck-toy's pussy. He felt her lips part, then warm wetness, like a silky glove. Jay had the arm length to reach around, and cupping her ass, he began to slowwwly move HIS pussy, having her not 'bounce', but rather move back and forth along his legs. The angle was both different and incredibly wonderful. She might be on top, but Jay was controlling this ride, and he liked it.

Julie found Her Lover's gaze intense. In his seated-upright position, he maintained it, and it was, admittedly, intoxicating. Julie realized that with Her Lover holding her ass cheeks firmly in each hand, his dick fully penetrating her, that it was HE that would control this, not her. She pushed that out of her mind, though, as she felt Her Lover's dick inside her, and it made her moan loudly. She knew the end of all this was coming, and while she did want it to end, at the same time, she was enjoying the ride. So, she concentrated on the task at hand, as it were, and began making those 'twerk' movements when he was fully inside her, and like that, Her Lover made a light moan, as well. It was a nice concerto, the two of them, and the wet --schlack, schlack-- sound made it all the more so. Julie worked to slightly change the angle, and moved his hands to her breasts. She loved that he would squeeze her breasts and tug her nipples, and as Her Lover timed it with her hip movement, her moans took on a sense of greater intensity.

Jay liked what she had done, but it was still HIS ride, so he changed it up. Jay was nearly a foot taller than his fuck-toy, so with his sitting-upright position, his fuck-toy was just a 'skoonch' taller than he was. Jay had kept eye contact with her this whole time, only slightly changing his facial expressions in reaction to how her pussy felt...and DAMN did it feel good. Placing one hand only under her ass cheek, he gave it a slight upward tug, and instantly his toy reacted, and began to move in the classic 'bounce' motion. Jay kept eye contact with his toy. She was panting, kind of half smiling, looking at him almost mesmerized. When he moved his lips toward hers, she responded. The kiss was electric, if not a touch sweaty, and she willingly accepted his tongue. The French kiss really heightened the pleasure, and as their lips broke, he began talking to his toy, starting with, "So you like this dick?"

Julie was enjoying this fuck, Her Lover really knew how to pleasure her, in a way it was going to be a shame when it ended. She was enjoying how it felt to ride him, and the odd grind of her clit against him made it that much more so. One thing she had to admit was, she liked that Her Lover really enjoyed playing with her breasts, David did not give them nearly so much attention. Beyond moaning, it wasn't like Julie to speak during sex, so her responses packed emotion, and this was no different. "Yes..." she said in a whisper, I do like your dick...Do you like fucking me?" the words were shameful, yet also erotic.

"Yesss..." Jay responded, and again they kissed. "I LOVE fucking you," he said. Kissing her on her neck, Jay added, "Mmph...so beautiful....god, you are SO sexy..."

Jay slowed his toy a bit, because now he had an idea, something Jayma, this chunky Korean girl at school had shown him. "Lean back... ba--" he said, "yeah, that's it...hands on my thighs. Yes, little P-pet...Damn that feels good."

Julie did as instructed. Julie wasn't one to normally talk dirty, but she liked his cock and was really getting into it. She watched Her Lover's eyes, as they moved down her chest, her belly, her pubic hair..."You like seeing your dick in me?" she asked, with an evil grin.

"Oh-- god...you know I do..." Jay responded. Jay had an evil grin, too. "I want to try something...tell me how this feels, Pet..."

Jay took one hand, turned his arm to place his palm on his toy's belly, and Jay slid his hand through her pubic hair. He also moved to have exactly half himself inside her, and, sliding his thumb and forefinger down onto his pet's pussy from above, he used both those fingers to juuust touch either side of her clit. Seeing her eyes go wide, his smile broke into a full grin. Jay whispered, "Look at me..." and then began to move his hips in a tight circle while rapidly 'pinching' his fingers to barely touch 'His' clit. The effect was every bit he had hoped for.

Julie really liked being on top, as she had a feeling of control, and she liked how Her Lover felt inside her, but when Her Lover managed to work in touching her clit from this position...WOW! As soon as Her Lover began moving his hips, and touching her as he was, her thighs immediately shuddered, and she uttered an "Ohh-OHHH!" in reaction. Julie instinctively wanted to lean forward, but Her Lover used his free hand to steady her, and at his beckon to look at him.

As she locked eyes, Julie made a grimace--but the look was one of desire, not pain. Her body seemed to produce more wetness than normal, practically a 'gush' by her standard, and she heard her voice making a high-pitched whimper in response. 'DAMN this kid's good,' she told herself. Her Lover then began moving rhythmically, and their combined wetness made that distinct, lustful --schlack, schlack-- sound as Her Lover moved effortlessly inside her. She looked away, but it was of no use, she was quickly reaching the edge. "J-Jay..." she stammered out, "I-I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna c-c-cu-mmm..." she said, in a whimper.

Jay knew before she spoke, what his fuck-toy was about to do, he was a quick study and had learned that much. She had already arched her back and rode his dick with purpose, and the look on her face, combined with the whimper, told him he was in control of this one. "Look at me...." he cooed, then forcefully, as she did so, he added, "LOOK," seeing her follow suit, Jay thrust fully inside her and said, "Cum pet...CUM!!!"

Julie had yet another shuddering, shaking orgasm. Her Lover knew, if anything, how to properly build them to be intense, and this one was very intense. She 'fell' against Her Lover, her body heaving. Being on her knees fucking like this, made Julie feel at least some of her age (ahem...) and she was tired. Also, the intense amount of straight-up fucking and orgasms over the last week and a bit, meant certain parts of her were feeling a bit tender, but she had to admit, it was a helluva way to go. Julie had developed at least enough trust in Her Lover, that she was not worried when she felt him lifting and moving her. She knew he hadn't cum yet, so she knew it wasn't over...not that she really wanted it to be.

Julie let Her Lover position her, lifting her legs and rolling her on to her side. She was laying across the middle of the bed, with her hips at the edge, on her side, and then she understood. She had thought Her Lover would take things easy, after all, she'd just had a very intense orgasm. Her body was open and ready to receive Her Lover's dick, and she felt his hands grip her thigh and hip, causing her to open, and Julie felt the invader, as it parted her labia and entered her. It made her smile, and moan at the thought of it. However, she was a little surprised to feel Her Lover go deeeep into her at the start. She took all of his length, but her sensitivity from the orgasm, and all of the last week, made her cry out. She squinted and made a face. On the one hand, she felt her body 'gush' just a bit, but right away, Her Lover was thrusting forcefully into her. It felt good, and at the same time, she needed it softer. Julie said, "Ah-- ba-uh...ba-baby? Guh-- ohh-- go s-so-sof-- sof-terr..." and to emphasize, she put a hand back to touch Her Lover's stomach and slow the roll.

Jay was pounding that shit like he owned it. So he did what any man would do...he held her wrist out to one side and picked up the pace. His toy was yelping. "What is it that's inside you?"

"Ahh-- ah...!" Julie replied. The pounding was uncomfortable, yet erotic. "Ah...y-you are..."

"No," --schlack, schlack, schlack-- Jay said again, "WHAT is inside you?"

Then, Julie understood, and it made her actually gush more, at the realization. --schlack, schlack-- "Ya...Your, ahh-- gahd-- your dick."

Jay could feel his balls burning hot within him. --schlack, schlack, schlack-- "Whose pussy is gushing?" he asked.

"Mine!" Julie responded, saying it much louder this time. --schlack, schlack, schlack--

"Because WHY?" --schlack, schlack-- Jay said louder, as well. He could feel the wave.

"Be-because of...JAY'S DICK!" Julie yelled, --schlack, schlack, schlack-- her lover was pumping her much faster now. "JAY'S DICK IS MAKING ME GUSH -- JAY'S DICK IS MAKING ME CUM!!!" Julie screamed.

Julie was thankful she was on the Pill because the loads of cum--that had previously coated her face, clothes, and body, that she had to meticulously clean off bed linens and floors--was then being dumped fully inside her. She felt it squirting out, filling crevices inside her, all to the Lion's Roar of Her Lover.

_______________