Jayshree's Husband Marries His Mom

Story Info
Saas Bani Meri Saut.
2.1k words
4.01
20.6k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age at the time the events occurred.

This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu Words.

Background

This is a story of how Jayshree's husband married his mother and now his mom and Jayshree are both his wives. This is a story of how his mother Malti married Aditya and also had a child with him.

Malti, Aditya's mother is 47 but looks a young and youthful 35.

Aditya Jayshree's husband is 28. Jayshree, Aditya's wife is 40 and looks her age.

Aditya's father Prashant is over 60 years of age.

They have a maid Deepa who is 25 years of age.

This story is narrated by Jayshree the way Aditya and Malti narrated it to her.

Aditya's story

"Jayshree is a good friend of my mother. Jayshree and I got married as arranged by my mother. Jayshree is much older to me and our marriage was arranged by mummy as Jayshree was her friend and Malti wanted my wife to be her friend."

"Malti knew I am attracted to older women and wanted me to have a safe and successful as well as happy married life. She therefore arranged my marriage with Jayshree. I got married to Jayshree after meeting her with my mother 5 years back."

The past as told to Jayshree by Aditya

"My mother (Malti) always left her bra and panty hanging in the washroom as well as her nighties. She use to change her lingerie every alternate day. Her nightie was always hanging in the washroom."

"I use to smell her lingerie and get a hardon. I would masturbate and say to myself mummy tum kitni sundar ho, tumhari smell bahut achi hai, mujhe tumhari choot marni hai. Sometimes I would say to myself mummy mujhe doodh do, mujhe chuski do. At other times I would say "mummy meri bahen peda karo jo meri beti bhi hogi."

"I use to masturbate and put my cum in Aarti's bra, panties and nighties. When mummy wore those clothes I am sure she could smell my cum because I used to get my smell from her."

"Mummy use to hug me and say mujhe ye nightie bahut achi lagti hai iska ajeeb mazaa hai."

"Sometimes Malti would say Aditya bring my black bra."

"Malti would very often change in front of me."

"Even my father would not see her naked as much as me."

"She would hug me and I could feel her boobs on me."

"Sometimes I would press her boobs and she would kiss me on my lips. My cock would then press into her chooth and Malti use to say bete tum aise pakadte ho to bahut acha lagta hai, and she would press me in return."

Malti's story

"I knew my son was sexually attracted to me and wanted him to make the first move. I would leave my lingerie and clothes in the washroom so that he would masturbate on them."

"I loved the aroma of his semen on my bra, panties and other clothes. I would become aroused and hot with his cum in my clothes. I so wanted Aditya to fuck me."

" I knew Aditya liked older women and fixed up his marriage with my friend Jayshree who was a swinger. I knew that this way I would have no problems in having a relationship with Aditya."

Present as told by Aditya

"Malti and I were travelling together. Malti was wearing a lengha choli. She looked beautiful. Her 38D boobs enhanced her beauty. It was as if she was lactating when a little water fell on her blouse and the way it looked."

"At the airport we were treated as if were a couple by the airline and also in the aircraft. Several times I was asked Will your wife be comfortable, sir or Will your wife like tea,sir, etc."

"Hearing this my cock became hard and Malti's boobs became hard. Malti pressed herself against me."

"While sitting in the aircraft Malti's hand was on my lap and she started playing with my lund. She put a shawl over both of us and started to rub my cock hard. My cum came out and I could not control myself. My cum came in my pants."

"Malti took her hand from my pants to her nose and said Aditya bete kitna acha lag raha he, jab hotel mein jayenge mujhe aur chahiye. Is baar tum mujhe apni biwi bana do. Main Jayshree se baat karke aai hoon."

Jayshree's addition

"Malti and Aditya were going on a holiday for a family wedding function."

"Malti had already shared her plans of seducing Aditya and that was the reason I was not going and was to look after my father in law Prashant alongwith Deepa the maid servant."

"When Aditya and Malti were leaving I told Aditya Keep Malti happy. Give her whatever she wants and simultaneously pressed his cock."

"I said to Malti, in a whisper, Enjoy yourself and get what you want from Aditya. Have a nice honeymoon. Ache se apni chudhai karao. Usko sone mat dena. Get pregnant. Hum dono behnen phir uska mazaa lengi."

"Malti smiled and said If all daughters in law were like you, we would have so much love."

At the Hotel as told by Malti

"We reached Hotel Grand at 2pm in the afternoon. At the hotel we were welcomed with aarti."

"I was wearing a lehnga choli which I had purchased from Shoppers Stop. My choli was backless and all the men were admiring my back. My boobs were really enhanced by the padded bra and looked really big."

"All the people in the hotel foyer were looking at me and how beautiful I looked."

"My eyes were only for Aditya my partner who I wanted as my husband. I overheard someone saying, She is stunning and she can win a beauty contest."

"The hotel greeted us as husband and wife. The manager said to Aditya Sir, we have a special pooja in the local temple for couples only. It is like a marriage ceremony. Should I arrange it for you."

"I said Yes sir, please arrange. We would love to be in pooja."

"We then went to our room."

As told by Aditya

"Malti immediately went and lay down on the bed. Malti in her sexy lengha choli was gorgeous. She was lying down in such a way that her lengha had gone up. Her legs were visible. Her payal was really sexy and her bichooas were really really beautiful."

"She was not wearing a panty and her clean shaven choot was plainly visible. Seeing her chooth I wanted to lick and fuck it. I lay down on the bed, put her lengha fully up. My mouth was on her chooth. Malti said Aditya mujhe chato, mujhe chodo, zor se chato, chodo, mein tumhari biwi hoon."

"I said Malti tum bahut sundar ho. Mujhe tumse ek beti paida karni hai. Saying this I continued licking her chooth."

"Malti was saying chaato mujhe, chaato, meri chooth ko chaato, zor se chaato, aur chaato."

"Kuch der ke baad Malti boli maderchod mujhe chod, chodna nahi aata kya, pant utar aur laurda dal zor se, mujhe beti de, baap ban, chodh mujhe."

"Hearing this I shifted to fucking her chooth. I was fucking hard and going fast into her chooth."

"Malti was saying zor se chodo.apne daddy se zyada chodo,mujhe biwi banao,beti do,choddo, zor se chodo, mmmmmm, haaa haaa."

"Aise hum dono takriban ek ghante chodte gaye."

"At the end of that time Malti was covered in cum and then I licked it all. Malti was in ecstasy while I licked her cunt and eat my sperm."

"After this we had a bath and then dressed. Malti wore a temple saree and I Aditya wore a lungi with a kurta."

"Malti put on bangles, payal, necklace and ear rings. She was a beautiful bride."

"Malti did not put sindoor or bichooa because in the temple pooja I would put sindoor and bichooa on her."

"We then went to the temple where we had a pooja."

"The pooja was a saptpada which is the seven steps of marriage."

"During the pooja I put sindoor on Malti and bichoa on her feet. I put glass bangles on her hands and a nath on her nose."

"The priest explained how it was my duty to look after my wife and have children. Unknown to me the significance of the nath was that I wanted other men to enjoy my wife also. Is ka matlab mujhe bahut baad me maloom para jab Malti doosre aadmi ke saath bhi sleep kari woh bhi meri marzi ke saath."

"After the pooja Malti said Aditya you are now officially my husband and I want to have your children."

"A number of people in the temple now came forward and gave us their blessings for a happy married life."

"There was a small feast arranged by the devasthan and everyone who was part of the pooja and visitors to the temple enjoyed the sumptuos food."

The function

"The next day Malti and I attended the family function we had come for."

"A number of relatives were there."

"Malti was dressed in a traditional kanchivaram saree with a long paloo, sindoor, bangles and bichooa."

"I was dressed like a typical groom. At the function everyone told Malti that you and Aditya are a beautiful couple."

"To this Malti smiled and said I wish I could have children with him."

"This was heard by one old lady of nearly 90 who then blessed both of us assuming we were hubby and wife."

"At the function lots of young men were ogling Malti and one Kunal even came and offered his house to both of us for a holiday in Ooty."

The next day

"Malti said abhi wapas nahi jaate, yahin kuch aur din honeymoon manate hain."

"I agreed yahan rehte hain, ek doosre ke saath mazaa aayega. Ghar mein Deepa (maid) daddy ka ache se khyal rakhegi."

"Unko waise bhi Deepa ki maalish achi lagti hai aur woh unke saath raat ko bhi kuch din dekh sakti hai."

"Jayshree bhi hai daddy ka khyal rakhne ke liye."

"For the next three days we were in the room."

"We hardly went out. Malti was all the time in a baby doll nightie. She would look sexy especially with her payal and bichooas."

"I would suck her boobs and lick her chooth. After fucking I would eat both our juices from her chooth and boobs."

"Malti would suck my cock and drink my cum after I ejaculated."

"The only sounds from our room were of us fucking and Malti saying chodo mujhe, zor se chodo,bacha do, mmmm, aaaah, oooh, chodo, zor se chod."

"I would say Malti tumhari chooth kya mast hai, randi bhi aise nahi chodti, tum lajawab ho."

"Malti would say "Haan main tumhari maa bhi hoon randi bhi aur biwi bhi. Mujhe chodo. Zor se chodo, aur chodo."

"And the next week passed for the honey moon couple."

Next as told by Malti

"We checked out of Hotel Grand."

"The manager presented a temple saree for a happy married life."

"We reached home the same evening and met Prashant, Adityas father. He was very happy to see me and Aditya. I was looking gorgeous and Prashant was mesmerized."

"Jayshree hugged me and asked mazaa aaya, usne kitni zor se choda. Ab pet se ho kya. Ache se chudhwao phir hum dono ek saath chudhai karainge."

"The next afternoon I went to Aditya's bedroom and said chodo mujhe, mujhe lund chahiye,"

"Aditya immediately opened my blouse, started sucking my boobs. He put my saree up and put his lund in my chooth. Signs and moans of pleasure started from both of us."

As seen and heard by Jayshree

"Malti said chodo,zor se chodo, nufta do, Maaderchod mujhe maa banaa, chod mujhe, main teri maa bhi hoon, biwi bhi, randi bhi."

"Malti said OOH AAH ZOR SE, CHODHO CHODO, MADECHODH, BAHENCHOD ZOR SE CHODH."

"Aditya said randi main tujhe randi banaoonga, bacha doonga, mera lund le and kept fucking Malti."

"Hearing the sounds of love making Prashant walked in and saw Malti and Aditya fucking."

"Malti's saree was off, blouse was open and Aditya's cock was in her chooth."

"Malti was screaming chodo, chodo, zor se chodo, mujhe maa banao, kya mota lund hai,"

"Prashant said yeh kya ho raha hai."

"Deepa rushed into the room babuji chudhai ho rahi hai, unko mazaa karne do, hum bhi chudhai karte hain, and pushed her boob into Prashant's mouth."

"I, Jayshree,also rushed in and took Prashant's cock in my mouth."

"Soon his cock was in my chooth and he was also playing with Deepa's boobs."

"The loving couples continued fucking."

TO BE CONTINUED. IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THE COUPLES CONTINUE TO ENJOY AND MALTI ANNOUNCES HER PREGNANCY WITH ADITYA's CHILD.