Royal Saga - Magic and Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
A Royal saga, the prince take control over his mother.
1.6k words
3.91
38.3k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about my Sexual legacy and how I, a young prince of the Bahadur family unbind the mysteries of my Royal family. Please comment, vote, and offer suggestions if you like or even if you dislike this story. We learn from our mistakes. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

*****

INTRO

I am the prince of a vast kingdom. We stay in the capital city named Rajnagar. It almost covers the whole of India. My father Maharaj Bahadur is a powerful leader and a strict ruler. He had a massive victory over his arch-rivals of Central Asia. He has several wives.. and a huge number of concubine.

CHARACTERS

My Mom - Sushmita(30 28 34).

MAIN STORY

It is the month of winter. I am sitting on my bed with two beautiful maids massaging my feet with hot water. These two maids were gifted by my father on my 18th birthday. Both have a dusky complexion. It was their usual routine to massage my whole body every night. They would oil my Dick and give it a good massage. That's the reason it has grown thick and long. I was conversing with them when one of my guards knocks on the door and informed me that an old man wants to meet me. The guard added that the old man told it is very important and urgent. so I went down to the Guest hall to meet him. As I approach the hall I saw an old Indian man with white hairs waiting for me. I stood in front of him and He greeted me, "My lord, I am Ramanuj. I am a safe keeper and serve this Royal palace for ages. I need a few minutes alone with you, It's very important."

I ordered my guards to vacate.

As everyone left the old man hand over a very old book and started his monologue.

"This is the book of great sorcerer Supreme. His order was to give this book to you when you turn 20. It has great powers if misused can be catastrophic. So use it wisely and keep the book safe. It shouldn't go in the wrong hands."

Before I could ask anything he vanished into thin air.

With the book in my hand and several questions in my head, I ran towards my room. I ordered my Guards that no one should disturb me for few hours. I sat on my bed and curiously started reading the book. The book titled "The Supreme Magic".

On the first page, there were some basic instructions on how to cast a Magic spell... I was reading them with great attention as I was a little nervous and scared. I turned over the page a got two spells.

The first spell was to unlock or lock any door... So I chanted the spell in my mind and suddenly, I saw my door shut down and locked instantly. I was very excited.

I continued with the next spell. It boosts power and stamina. I am well build up with a strong body. So I doubt the utility of this spell on me. I kept on reading the book and I got something interesting. The spell is titled "Spirit Call Back".

It is a spell to summon any dead person's spirit. With it was written very dangerous as a warning sign.

My eyes Soaked as I remember my mom Sushmita who had left me 2 years ago. Her chariot slipped off the cliff and she died. I wanted to see her so I decided to summon her spirit despite those danger signs. I chanted the spell and imagined my mom. A gust of wind blew all the curtains. My room filled up with Mist.

As the fog got cleared I saw a glimpse of my mom's spirit in her royal dress standing in front of me. She kneeled as soon as she saw me.

"Master, your slave is at your service," She said.

"You are my mom. How you turned into a slave, I am confused" I said.

"Master, let me clear of things. I was your mom in my previous life. I turned into a free spirit when I died until you captured me and summoned me here." She said.

"Don't you remember anything from your past life?" I enquired.

"Yes, I do remember everything but you have to accept me as your slave as you captured me.

I understood the depth of this summons and took a deep breath. Many questions pop up in my head.

"Can I touch you? Can you feel me? What if anyone sees you?" I asked excitedly

She calmly replied, "Only you can see and touch me in this form."

"What you can do for me" I enquired.

"Anything," She said happily.

"Show me the best thing you can do" I ordered.

She smiled and jumped on my lap. She put her hands around my neck and started kissing me. I responded with a passionate kiss. She waved her hand and her royal dress vanished from her body. I stared at her boobs and she blushed.

"Can I suck these?" I said.

"You are my master, You can do anything with me" she responded.

I fondle her nipples and started sucking them. She left a big moan. I am rock solid by now and my dick poked her pussy. Mom realised this and dropped on her legs. She parted my legs, came in between and kissed my dick over royal trousers. I untied my trouser knot and slide it down exposing my dick to my mom.

She instantly licked the tip of my dick and I left a moan. It is heavenly.

She slowly took my dick inside and started blowing me. I felt She is an expert in blowing dick. She began to take it deep and started gagging. While she gags on my dick she was massaging my balls.

After a while, she stopped and got up in my bed. She spread her legs wide presenting her pussy to me. I penetrated two fingers inside her wet pussy. I rubbed her clit and she screamed in pleasure.

"Please fuck me, master!" She moaned.

I placed my dickhead on her pussy and pushed it slowly. First, 5 inches went effortlessly. I pulled my dick and pushed it in hard for the next few inched. Her eyes rolled and she howled "Oh yes fuck me hard!'

I increased my pace gradually. Our eyes met and we kissed.

"You are soo good. I was craving for this for a long time" she said with watery eyes.

"You are my bitch, mommy. I will fuck you every day" I responded.

"Ahhh umm yes, I need this cock daily." She howled.

"I love you, mommy," I said.

I trusted my dick with more strength and her pussy started to squeeze.

"I am cumming" she yelled and drenched my dick with her juice. I started to fondle her boobs and give her ample time to recover from the orgasm.

"Can I be on top, Master" she implored.

"Yes mommy" I responded.

I laid on my back and my mom mounted on top. She positioned my dick on her pussy and slowly descended. Her pussy slowly engulfed my dick. Her pussy felt like a hot oven.

"Mommy, your pussy is so hot." I moaned in pleasure.

"Son, I am glad you liked your Mommy's pussy." she replied.

Hearing the word "son" made me dive into reality. My dick is inside my mom's pussy and she is fucking it. Is that a sin? Am I doing wrong?

But the pleasure of my dick threw out every question from my head. I grabbed her hips and started to synchronise with her movement. I was exploring the depths of her pussy. I felt her orgasm getting build up and she was bouncing on my dick harshly. She placed my hands on her boobs and shuddered as another orgasm hit her. She kept hopping on my dick.

"Mommy I am close" I informed.

"I want to taste your juice, My son" she replied and instantly got down to blow my dick.

I couldn't withstand it anymore... I clutched her head and gave a few hard strokes and discharged my cum on her throat with a big moan... I shot loads after loads on her throat. I let her head free from my grip after I recovered from the intense orgasm. Some of my cum seeped through my dick and she licked all the cum to clean my dick. She came and slept beside me.

"You have a nice dick son but you need to learn a lot about sex and how to become a master," she said

"Still I am your master," I whispered.

"It's not just about me, you have to be the master of everyone. You need to learn how to dominate a lady and make her a bitch" She explained.

"Then from hereafter, you will teach me everything," I ordered.

"As you say, Master" she replied with a naughty smile.

She hugged me and we both fell asleep. I started dreaming as soon as I fell asleep. In my dream, I was floating in the clouds, fog all around. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I quickly turned around and went in defence pose to defend against any attack.

"Don't be scared, my son!" He said charmingly.

"Who are you," I asked threatening him.

"Calm down! I am Stephen, Soccer supreme." He insisted.

"Oh. I am prince Arabha. I got your book today." I declared

"I know. I can see everything going on in your mortal life" He said calmly

"Why you are keeping an eye on me? I asked curiously.

"So that I can show you the right path and lead you to the accomplishment that you were meant to achieve." He said.

"What are those accomplishments?" I inquired.

"You will know by the time. We will meet again soon." He said and his voice faded.

My eyes opened and I woke up abruptly......

To be continued........