Jayson Meets Angel

Story Info
A saturday night party.
1.3k words
4
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jayson, this is Angela."

"Hi."

"Hello Jayson."

My wife, thirty eight years old. Voluptuous, blue eyed, long straw blond hair and soft full lips, just got home with her new girlfriend, twenty six year old Angel.

I'm Ed, forty two. Jayson is our twenty six year old boyfriend. He's handsome. Light brown hair in a conservative professional businessman cut. Warm grey eyes and a friendly smile.

We greet the ladies in the front hall. Jayson takes Jo's brown sable with the full sleeves. Under it she's wearing a long sleeve pink satin blouse with white pearl buttons and a smoky pink pleated, three inches below the knees wool skirt.

I took Angela's black suede stroller jacket with the white shearling liner, cuffs and collar. Under it she has on a tan peasant dress. It's sleeveless, ankle length, and has a criss-cross lacing up the front from her naval to it's scooped, just above the nipples, neckline. It's made to be worn over a blouse or sweater. She hasn't either. For a skinny girl with slim hips she's got quite an impressive set. Her short raven hair is styled with bangs. Her bright red lipstick contrasts with her dark brown eyes and pale complexion.

"Darling, help me with my boots?" Jo sits on the hall bench. Jay gets that dreamy look in his eyes and kneels at her feet. He pulls down the zipper of her white leather, mid calf high, pointed toe, spike heel boots and lovingly removes them. He massages her feet, so tenderly. Then kisses each natural nylon clad foot. Then he gently slips her pink suede, pointed toe, spike heel pumps onto her feet.

Joanne strokes his hair. "Good boy."

When he stands it's obvious there's something hard in his dark grey trousers.

"Well ladies, supper is all made. Just have to grill the steaks. Shall we have a before dinner drink?"

In the yellow pine wainscotted den, with the sand, forest scene, wallpaper, are two dark red leather couches and a matching armchair arranged around an oval mahogany coffee table. I pour four generous measured of Merlot, then sit on the couch with Angel.

"Cheers." We raise our glasses and take a sip.

"Angel's a post grad. at the university." Offers Jo to get the conversation going. The top few pearl buttons of her blouse come undone as we talk.

"Maybe we should eat."

"Eat what Angel?"

"Oh naughty! Supper, sir."

"Oh well. How does everyone like their steak?"

By partway through supper it was looking favorable for a foursome, not Jay and I in one bedroom and Jo and Angel in another. So like we do, he and I changed in my son, Ed Jr.s room, and the ladies changed in the master bedroom. Jr. is away at McGill.

As I unbuttoned Jay's blue plaid shirt, I kissed him and said, "I'm glad you made it back for the weekend."

"Ya. Mid week it looked like the problems wouldn't be solved by Friday, and I'd be stuck in Moosanee for the weekend." We kissed again. His hands slid under my beige cashmere sweater.

"Joanne missed you too." Kiss.

"Then maybe we better get to the ladies."

We wore the red and gold paisley silk dressing gowns Jo gave us last Christmas.

What a delicious sight! Joanne had her six foot black fox fur stole over her shoulders, and nothing else on. Angel, an ankle length, pink chiffon, long sleeve robe. They were tongue wrestling on the love seat.

The lights, in sconces just below the crown moldings, were dimmed. The black satin sheets and lots of pillows were on our oversized bed. The squirt bottle of lube was on the left bedside table.

"Mm, Jo, looks like our studs are here."

"Don't be shy darlings, come in."

Angel reached around my neck as we kissed, and Jo and Jayson did the same. Then we switched.

Angel's eager! She slid to her knees and started kissing Jay's cock.

Jo and I sat on the love seat and gave each other a hand as we watched Angel gobble cock. We quickly forgot them as we kissed stroked fingered and fondled.

The sensuous liquid smooth feel of my silk robe, the cuddly plush of Jo's fur and her gentle strokes and soft lips were wonderful.

Once Jr. was old enough for boarding school our love life expanded to many new experiments. Jayson now keeps a change of clothes and toiletries in Jr.'s room.

Jo and I both came, and realized Angel and jay were fondling on the bed. We joined them.

Angel giggled as she stroked my chest hair. "You're so hairy."

"Thank you, dear." I fondled her magnificent set.

Jo and Jayson were kissing and fondling.

"Know what I've never seen?"

"No, Angel. What?"

"A guy blowing another guy."'

"Well, we can fix that."

Young Jay was hard. I rolled over between his legs. Sweet young man. He shaves. Smooth young hard body. I kiss his circumcised knob. Such a nice knob. I fondle his nuts. Velvety. He gently strokes my balding head.

Jayson has been our boyfriend for a year or so. It's hard to find a lover we both want, but in Jo's words, she "just loves him to pieces."

"Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm." Mouthful of hard young beautiful cock. Kiss, lick. Swallow "Mm.Mm.Mm."

I glance over. Jo has piled some cushions against the head of the bed to lean against. Angel is between her legs and leaning against Jo. Her arms are around Angel and she's molesting Angel as she whispers and kisses Angel's ear, as Angel watches us and giggles.

He's lovingly smiling down at me. He knows how I like it. "Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm."

He gently but firmly holds my head down.

"Gh, gh, gh." He pumps hot delicious cum into my mouth.

So good! We kiss some more.

"Sweetie, come cuddle. We can watch Ed bone Angel."

"Lay back. I want to ride on top."

Jo wraps her fur around both their shoulders as Angel straddles my waist.

Oh, that feels so good as Angel impales herself on my woodie. Slowly, slowly. Up and down. Sweet smile. Swaying boobs. Hot wet pussy.

"Ready?" Angel closes her eyes and begins to gallop. Her boobs bounce up and down. Her tongue pokes out. Too much! I cum and cum.

With me still in her, angel lays forward and we kiss.

We spoon up and watch Jo and Jay banging away doggy style.

They finish and we all cuddle and kiss. Three beautiful people and me.

"We'll be right back." Joanne takes Angel's hand and they head to the en-suite. Angel giggles as they go through the door. Jay and I kiss to fill in the time.

"Girls, get your asses over the edge of the bed." In the doorway the ladies are standing, naked but for their stilettos and two of Jo's magnificent strapons. Hers is purple, Angel's opaque white with red metal flakes.

Jay and I smile at each other, then assume the position. Angel squirts some lube onto her palm then hands the bottle to Jo. We watch as they masturbate lube onto their girl cocks.

"You take Jayson, dear. I'll reward my sissy."

"Giggle."

Jo smacks my buns. "There baby, I've got your reward for being such a good fuck."

She fingers lube into my ass cunt. I hear Jayson's happy moan. Looking beside me I see his eyes are closed and his mouth open in a 'O'.

Then it's my turn as Jo slides her love pole in. So good! All twelve fat inches sink in. What a beautiful pegging. God I love her.

Jayson is happily grunting as Angel puts the cock to him.

I'm grunting too. Jo picks up the pace.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh." My beautiful Jo takes me hard in the ass.

She stops. "There love. Satisfied?"

"Thank you dear."

We let Angel and Jay have the en-suite shower and we go to the other bathroom.

I hold her knees over my elbows and give her a hot soapy banging against the tiles. Then we gently towel each other off with lots of tender kisses.

We pull the gold satin lined red fox blanket over the four of us and snuggle to sleep with gentle kisses and sweet whispers.