Wife and I join Leanne in Osoyoos

Story Info
Wife and I please Leanne as the weekend at the lake begins.
3.6k words
4.22
13.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leanne must be lonely", my wife said out of nowhere. "She hasn't had a boyfriend in years, and she said last weekend that she hasn't even had a hookup in ages."

Leanne was a friend of ours who we'd known for a couple of years but weren't close with until just the last couple of months. She had joined our recreational softball team and had quickly become a friend to many.

Why she was still single was always a mystery. Leanne was quite attractive, 5'6" and chestnut brown hair. Plus, a great personality, but not in the patronizing way - she was legitimately engaging.

Leanne had offered up her parents' summer home which was on the lake for a wrap up party with the softball team and a great place for a relaxing weekend.

"Since we're going up early, it will just be us and Leanne for the first night." My wife informed me as he drove. "When she and I had coffee last week, she told me that she was worried about being a third-wheel with all these couples from the team. She's going to be the only single and I'd like to make sure that she feels included. Do try to include her in all of our activities, okay?"

When we arrived, Leanne was waiting for us. She was wearing a bikini, with a light wrap around her hips. What I hadn't noticed while playing ball with her was that she had quite a nice pair of b-cups which narrowed into a tight waist and back out into a curvy ass - who knew!!

As we got out of the car, she gave both of us a big, full body hug. Her bikini clad body pressing against me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and resting at the top of her ass. While I tried to hide it, I'm sure she felt my half-mast. Making it worse (or better) her hug lingered slightly longer than normal as I think we both enjoyed the feeling.

"Can I get you guys a drink?" Leanne asked, slowly releasing me from the hug. "I've had a long week at work and need to forget about it for the weekend".

"Everyone else is coming up tomorrow?" my wife confirmed.

"Yup, it's just the three of us tonight! I'll try to keep you guys entertained," she said with a comically large wink towards my wife.

They both laughed, linked arms and marched into the house, leaving me to act as porter and bring the bags and wine in. And DAMN it was pleasant to see the two of them walking away - swishing their asses in the summer sun.

Once everything was in, I grabbed the drink they'd left for me and joined the ladies on the balcony.

"This is a wonderful view!" my wife exclaimed. "And the property is so private. I can barely see the neighbours."

"Yes, very private. I could walk around naked back here and no one would notice - and have!" Leanne disclosed. She'd obviously already had a drink or two before we arrived, but it certainly made the conversation more intriguing.

The drinks and conversation flowed, and we forgot about dinner as the warm late-summer night started to fall. With everyone quite lightheaded at this point, the conversation trended into more risqué topics.

"I just had my first Brazilian wax, and it hurt like a mother!!" Leanne proclaimed to my wife. "But I really like the results. Up to this point, I'd always just shaved."

"I wax too, but not to that extent. He likes me with a little hair down there," my wife offered motioning over to me and I nodded in agreement, blushing slightly. "Plus, it gets easier and less painful the more you do."

All this talk about pussies, waxing and shaving was having an effect on my dick and it had started to create a tent in my shorts. I attempted a quick, yet discrete shift of position to minimize quite how obvious it was becoming.

I think it went unnoticed until my wife proclaimed, "But he shaves his shaft, balls, crack, ...everything!", my wife said very matter of fact tone. "He's probably as smooth as you down there," she added with alcohol-lowered inhibition.

Both women look over at me: my wife with a grin; Leanne with shocked bemusement. My face must have been bright red, but my cock jumped to a full erection with that statement and impossible to hide.

"YOU DO NOT!" screamed Leanne.

I looked sheepishly over at my wife, who smiled again, shrugged and took another sip of her drink, "It's true though, isn't it?"

I turned back to Leanne and nodded, again. "I think it looks and feels better."

"I've seen guys in porn with it shaved clean, but never in real life", Leanne stated. "Are you smooth now?"

"Ummm ... As of this morning," I replied, trying to inconspicuously cover up my erect cock.

"Hmm, I think that's very hot," Leanne said. "Do you like it?", she asked my wife.

She leaned closer towards Leanne and said in a feigned half whisper, "For sex, it doesn't really make a difference to me, but for giving head it is SO much nicer. No hair in the nose, or on the tongue. But the real difference is when I suck his balls and finger his ass. He really likes that."

At this point, if my cock could have broken through fabric, it would have gone through my shorts and popped out to say "Hi". Instead, it was trapped in my shorts and straining to get out.

"Oh really?" Leanne stated. Looking directly at my wife as if I wasn't there, she asked "If you're okay with it, can I see it?"

NOW they both turn to look at me. My wife looks down at my crotch, "It seems that he would like that. And if he's okay with it, so am I."

My wife and I had been married for several years at this point, plus several more while we dated, and while we had discussed what we would do if situations like this arose, the mutual consensus was that we were both too possessive to accept anyone else into the relationship. So, I don't know whether it was because we both knew Leanne well, the alcohol, the weekend, the private location, or all of the above - whatever it was we just looked at each other and knew that this was okay with both of us.

Leanne looked back at me and said, "If you can stand up? ... Please?"

I stood up from the chair and Leanne knelt in front of me. With her right in front of me, I had a clear view down her bikini top and the gaping of the fabric allowed for just a hint of areola, and I liked what I saw. The unintentional tease was that much hotter and there was no hiding my excitement now.

Leanne dragged her fingers along the outline of cock through the fabric of my shorts, causing it to jump with the gentle feeling of her touch.

Her fingers slowly rose to the button on my shorts, deftly undid it and proceeded to pull the zipper down. As she pulled the sides apart my hairless pubic area began to be exposed. I looked over at my wife and was shocked to see her enjoying the show. Her legs were spread open, with a leg over the arm of her chair, one hand squeezing her breast and the other on her pussy from outside the thin fabric of her dress.

Leanne ran her flattened hand over my smooth skin just above the base of the shaft and mumbled under her breath, "mmmm, it's been so long."

Not wanting to waste the momentum, I took her hands and placed them on either side of my waist and gave her hands a little guidance to pull down my shorts. As she slowly pulled them off, she took great pleasure in seeing my naked cock gradually being exposed.

When the waistband was finally low enough, my very erect cock popped out and pointed directly into her face. Leanne didn't miss a beat and grabbed it with both hands on the first bob.

Without moving them, her two hands squeezed my cock milking some pre-cum ooze from the head. Leanne took one hand off my cock and stretched out an index finger, wiped the pre-cum off and brought it to her mouth.

At this point, for whatever reason, I became very aware of my nakedness and the two clothed women toying with me.

"It would only be fair if you two were naked as well."

"Okay", they both responded. My wife jumped up and as quickly as they said "okay", my wife was naked. She is a beautifully curvy woman, with large, pale breasts, faint areolas and eraser sized light pink nipples. Once naked, she came over to where Leanne was still gripping me, stepped behind and pressed her boobs into my back. She reached around and took the grip of my cock away from Leanne and told her, "Your turn".

Leanne stood up, took a step back so that we could both clearly see and undid her bikini top. As she let it go, her exposed breasts were almost the opposite of my wife's: small but perky, olive coloured skin, with dark areola. Most wonderfully surprising, her very erect nipples were the size of grapes and poking out about an inch. Perfect for sucking!

Next, she removed her bottoms and true to her word, she as smooth as silk. She ran her hand down and teased her clit, dipping two fingers into her wet pussy for lubrication.

My wife was still clutching my cock and she must have felt it swell even further from seeing this naked woman masturbate, as she then started to stroke up and down my full length, while whispering in my ear.

"You like watching her? She's very pretty and that pussy is so...."

I reached back and grabbed my wife's ass, clutching tightly and pulling her close.

Leanne approached us in her naked glory. She knelt back down in front of me and took the head of my cock in her mouth, running her tongue along the sensitive underside, while my wife slowly jerked me off. The combination of hands, mouth and breasts against me felt incredible.

She removed her mouth from my cock and sucked one, then both of my shorn balls into her mouth, letting them free with a pop.

"You're right", Leanne stated, "naked balls are much better to suck. Shall we see whether he likes naked pussy?"

With that my wife stepped aside and she and Leanne pushed me back into my chair. Leanne straddled my lap and then put one foot up on the arm of the chair, spreading herself wide open and right at mouth level.

I placed my tongue on her clit and after a couple of wiggles began to lick the full length of her pussy, lapping up her wetness. She was definitely smooth and loving the tongue attention.

"Ohhhh...", Leanne whimpered. "Yes, lick me. Suck me...".

"He's good at that isn't he?" asked my wife. "I love it when he finger fucks my pussy and my ass, while sucking my clit."

Taking the cue, I took the middle finger from one hand and trailed it across Leanne's wet pussy to lubricate it. With her leg still on the arm of my chair, it was easy to place my finger at the entrance of her asshole. I felt her jump a little when I found it, but then a relaxation and even a slight bearing down - almost encouraging me to enter her.

As the first part of my finger entered her ass, I took my thumb and slipped it into her pussy, making a pincer gesture and slowly started to play with her.

"OH FUCK YES!!", screamed Leanne.

The more I sucked and the more I finger fucked her ass and pussy, the more she moaned and groaned. She ground her pussy into my chin while guiding my tongue to her most sensitive parts of her clit.

After a couple more minutes, she arched her back and came all over my face and hand sending pussy juice across my cheeks and down my chin.

"Ooooohhh myyy god", Leanne moaned as I slowly withdrew my fingers from her - causing a little spasm each time I withdrew a little further. "That's the best orgasm I've had in years."

My wife playfully pushed Leanne aside and said "That was so hot to watch. Now it's my turn." She replaced Leanne across my lap and was about to guide my dick into her when we heard a request.

"I'd like to watch you two fuck. Can I?" asked Leanne. "Ideally doggy. I want to watch him really fuck you ... hard. I want to watch tits sway and asses ripple."

"I'd have it no other way", responded my wife. "But can we go somewhere a little more comfortable?"

"Of course," Leanne replied and in a fake posh accent said, "Please follow me to the Master Suite." And with that, she grabbed my wife's hand and me by the cock and led us to the bedroom.

Thankfully, the master had a king-sized bed. Leanne threw aside the covers and pulled my wife to the middle. They caressed each other, feeling the smoothness of each other's intimate parts and kissed lightly. Then Leanne encouraging her on to all fours.

"Come here." She motioned to me. "I think you know what to do now and I want to see it."

I positioned myself behind my wife and Leanne knelt next to me. She grabbed my cock again and started to coax the head into my wife's pussy by dragging the tip up and down her opening, easing it in a little more each time as it got wetter and wetter from her sopping lips.

"Just push it in and fuck me", my wife encouraged.

With that, a final push was all that was needed and I buried my entire length into her. She let out a gasp of pleasure and pushed her ass back towards me.

I began fucking her, first slowly drawing out almost the whole length and then ramming it back in. Each time I pushed in, her ass would ripple in a very seductive wave. The faster and harder I fucked, the bigger the waves.

Leanne was still kneeling next to me almost mesmerized by the show. She placed her hand on my wife's ass cheeks and slapped my ass at the same time, causing us both to jump a little from the surprise. But she left her hands on each of us and I could see her searching out my wife's little asshole, while I could feel her doing the same to me.

She found my wife's first and rubbed it in small circles with her finger, causing additional moans of pleasure. Just watching her play with the little pucker almost made me cum, but then she found mine and started the same process. The feeling was incredible.

She looked into my eyes to see how much I was enjoying the tip of her finger in my ass as I continued to fuck my wife. Leanne grinned a sinful smile and simultaneously stuck her fingers deep inside both of us. It caused my wife to immediately start cumming and the combination of my wife's contractions around my cock and Leanne's pulsing pressure on my prostate sent me into convulsions as well. I came deep in my wife as her pussy muscles clenched my pulsing cock.

As I slowly withdrew, Leanne pushed me on to my back on to the bed and took my sloppy cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked me clean as her skill resulted in me getting back my erection rather easily in just a couple of minutes.

"Mmmm, I can taste both of you", Leanne mumbled between sucks and slurps.

Once I was good and clean, Leanne exclaimed "I've got an idea!! It's something I've always wanted to do, but I needed to find the right people."

And with that she scooted up to my wife's ear and whispered what seemed to be an overly long and complicated idea. However, as the whispering went on, the smile on my wife's face grew larger and larger until...

"That's a great idea! We've talked about that before but didn't have the .... equipment", my wife stated with a sly smile towards me. And with that, Leanne grabbed my wife's hand and two naked bums wiggled into the ensuite.

My head was spinning as I lay naked and spread eagle on the bed waiting for the ladies to return. We had talked about many things over the years of our marriage, but something that required equipment?!?

About 2 minutes later the women emerged each wearing a harness and carrying two dildos - one short, pink and thin; the other longer, much thicker and made of black silicone.

"So!", stated Leanne, "it has always been a fantasy of mine to see what it's like to fuck a guy." She looked sheepishly at me, deeply hoping that I would agree.

My wife lay down next to me on the bed. "We had talked about pegging before and how it might be really hot. I think this would be a great chance to try."

She was right, we had talked about it before and I did love it when she had a finger up there while she gave me head. Twice the thickness, twice the pleasure?

"Okay," I answered slowly, "but two requests."

"Sure!" Leanne answered, obviously gleeful that it looked like it was going ahead.

"Loads of lube and only the little pink dildo. That big black one is coming nowhere near my ass!"

Both girls laughed and shouted "VIRGIN!!", which relieved some of the tension in the room.

My still naked wife pushed me back on the bed and snuggled up next to me as Leanne scampered off to grab the lube.

"Skootch towards the edge of the bed and put your knees to chest. That's how I like it when you fuck my ass," my wife stated as she kissed me passionately.

"Are you okay with her fucking me?" I asked while pulling up my knees and grabbing them from behind to hold them in place.

"Oh, we've already agreed that I get a turn too", she smiled. "She just gets to start."

With that, Leanne returned with a large bottle of lube and the pink dildo in her harness.

"Mmmm look at that ass!" Leanne exclaimed. "I think I'm really going to enjoy this."

With that, she spread a liberal amount of lube over the dildo and then gently spread the remainder on her fingers around my asshole. My dick had regained its full size and pulsed across my stomach. My wife continued to kiss and caress me.

Taking the little dildo in hand, Leanne probed the little pink head at the entrance to my ass. The sensation was great, but the anticipation was even better. Then I felt her enter me...

While small, the dildo was still enough for me. As she slowly pushed into me, Leanne was very gentle and gradual, allowing me to get used to the pressure. It was so much more than a finger or two, but not truly painful.

Once the dildo was fully in, Leanne paused and took hold of my dick. Synchronizing her hips and hand, she slowly started to fuck my ass while jerking me off. The stretching of my asshole was fantastic as she plumbed my depths.

My wife broke away from our kiss to watch the fucking. Leanne angled the head of my cock towards her and she understood what to do, taking the head in her mouth while Leanne continued to jerk me and fuck my ass.

It was just too much for me and I started to cum. I shot into my wife's mouth, my ass clamped down on the dildo and I thought I could feel Leanne orgasming through the pink plastic in my ass. I found out later that she had inserted a bullet vibrator into her pussy to further enjoy herself, and the fucking, sucking and vibration was too much for her too.

The three of us lay next to each other, silent for quite a while - just enjoying each others' warmth and scents.

I suddenly realized that my wife hadn't had a turn. "Oh no, I finished before you could have a go."

"It's okay", my wife responded. "We're here all weekend. I think there will be lots of opportunity for us to try that again."

"I'd like to be there," quickly added Leanne, "Maybe, the two of you could do me? With that thick black one? I've never had a real dick in me as part of a DP."

"Sounds like a plan!" added my wife. "We'll just have to be careful as everyone else comes."

"Oh, I think there might be some like minded people on this trip," hinted Leanne. "Not everyone (as far as I know). I won't tell you who, but if you guess, I won't lie..." The three of us snuggled into bed and talked for hours, gradually falling asleep in a naked pile.

In the morning, we got up late and had a leisurely breakfast. Over coffee we kept probing about who might be willing to join in:

⁃ "Steve and Susie?" - "Not to me, but I could imagine them wanting to."

⁃ "Don and Gabrielle?" - "Yes, but I'm not sure Gabrielle would like everything."

⁃ "Daveena and Denis" - "Definitely, it was her idea for this whole weekend."

⁃ And on and on...

As people started to arrive, hugs were shared and every now and then a sly glance. This was going to be an interesting weekend.

To be continued.