Jazmen's Awakening

Story Info
Jazmen finds out what she's been missing.
2.5k words
2.95
19.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with elements of a cheating girlfriend and a wimp boyfriend who stands by and watches it happen in front of him. If that is not your kind of story stop reading here:

I am currently a college student residing in an apartment with my girlfriend, Jazmen. Before we made this decision, we had been in a relationship for approximately a year. Given her reluctance to reside in the dorms again and my desire for us to live close to each other, we made the joint decision to find jobs and secure an apartment together. Personally, I didn't mind this arrangement at all because I deeply love Jazmen. Our cohabitation journey began during the fall semester and everything went smoothly throughout the school year. Due to our similar fields of study, our schedules and classes aligned well. We encountered no issues when it came to studying, and despite being busy, our intimate life was also quite fulfilling. However, as the end of the school year approached, changes started to unfold.

Jazmen is a beautiful slim 21 year old with a beautiful peach bubble butt and B cup boobs. She has amazing straight jet black hair and an amazing face with a gorgeous smile accompanied by her pearly white teeth to fully round her out.

Jazmen was not big into blowjobs as she thought it would ruin her perfect white teeth but besides that our sex life was amazing. Being that we live together we got to have sex often even though most nights I'm done after 5 minutes regardless she never complained and was by far the best girl I've been with.

One weekend Jazmen's friend Daniella approached her, asking if we would be interested in going on a double date with them. Personally, I was in the mood to have a cozy night in. I wasn't particularly keen on going out, but Jazmen insisted that it would mean a lot to Daniella. She proposed that if I agreed, she would have a special treat for me tonight as a reward for being accommodating. Reluctantly, I agreed.

I didn't have any issues with Daniella herself. I genuinely believe she is a very pleasant person, and I do enjoy spending time with both of them. The person I didn't quite appreciate was Daniella's date, Nathan.

Daniella and Nathan had been dating for a few months, and I had the not so pleasant honor of meeting him a few times. I found Nathan to be extremely unpleasant. The only positive thing I could acknowledge about him was his physical appearance, as he was rather attractive and had a muscular build. Additionally, he was a member of the school's football team. However, every time we interacted, he displayed rudeness towards me and only seemed interested in bragging about the parties he attended and the women he had been with. I genuinely couldn't comprehend what Daniella saw in him.

On date night, our plans were to go bowling and have some drinks. They were supposed to meet us at the bowling alley. Meanwhile, after Jazmen finished getting ready, she emerged wearing a stunning, black dress. As I saw her alluring gaze, a smile formed on my face, and I approached her for a kiss. It was an incredible kiss, and she playfully hinted that the rest would have to wait until tonight.

A while later,I drove with Jazmen, and we headed to the bowling alley to meet Daniella and Nathan. Throughout the entire game, Nathan continued his usual rude behavior, and I simply endured it. What bothered me the most was how disrespectful he was towards Daniella. However, towards the end of the game, Nathan made a remark directed at Daniella, and she boldly responded by telling him to "fuck off" to his face before storming out. Nathan appeared somewhat embarrassed, presumably due to Daniella's direct humiliation of him. I secretly reveled in the moment.

Once we finished our game, Nathan looked at us and asked, "What do we do now?" It was then that Jazmen suggested, "You could stop by our place for a while." I couldn't understand her thinking. While she probably intended to be polite, I had no desire to spend any more time than necessary with this guy. Reluctantly, he agreed, and I became visibly angry.

During the drive back to our apartment, all Nathan did was complain about how Daniella was a bitch and how he cheated on her a million times. When we arrived at our place, Nathan asked if we could have a few drinks and not wanting to be completely inhospitable, I reluctantly agreed.

I pulled Jazmen aside and asked her to come get some glasses in the kitchen with me. As soon as we were alone, she immediately apologized for inviting Nathan over, admitting that she thought he would decline the invitation. I forgave her, and we shared a kiss, eagerly looking forward to what we had planned once we got rid of Nathan.

We reentered the living room and settled down to have some drinks together. Jazmen and I sat on the big chair in front of the couch where Nathan was seated. As we reached about 2 hours in, Jazmen mentioned how her shoulder was hurting from the gym. It was at that moment Nathan chimed in about his skill in giving great massages. Jazmen became intrigued by his comment and expressed her long standing desire to visit a professional masseuse.

Nathan, with a somewhat condescending tone, offered to give Jazmen a shoulder massage but emphasized that he would only proceed with my permission. Unsure of how to respond, I reluctantly agreed, hoping that Jazmen would decline his offer. After all, it was just a massage. However, to my dismay, Jazmen accepted the offer, and Nathan promptly settled on the floor with his back against the couch while Julie positioned herself in front of him.

As I watched him begin to massage her back, I silently hoped that the massage would conclude soon. Deep-seated jealousy started to consume me, and I struggled to contain my emotions.

"Wow you're actually really good at this," Jazmen complimented Nathan, causing my face to go flush red.

I observed with growing anger as Nathan skillfully lowered the straps of Jazmen's dress down her arms, allowing access to her shoulders. He proceeded to begin massaging it in, eliciting an immediate response from Jazmen.

She exclaimed, "This feels amazing!"

After about 5 minutes the massage was feeling more sensual as Jazmen was relaxing and enjoying it with the occasional gasp of enjoyment. Nathan unzipped the back of Jazmen's dress to extend the massage to her back. I was unsure how to act so I decided to get up and get another drink, attempting to distract myself from the situation. However, I was startled by Jazmen's moan, drawing my gaze back towards them. To my astonishment, I witnessed her leaning her head back and Nathan kissing her earlobe and her boobs exposed as he caressed her breasts. Jealousy washed over me as I observed this distressing sight.

I quickly approached them, with the intent to put an end to this.

"I think this is getting out of hand," I said in a shaky voice.

Jazmen simply stated, "we're all adults here come on relax babe." The whole time Nathan continued to kiss her earlobe.

With that Jazmen turned around and planted a wet kiss on Nathan, she slowly kissed the bottom of his lips before shoving her tongue into his mouth where he began twirling his tongue with hers.

She then straddled into Nathan's laps and threw her arms around him as she began shoving her tongue in and out of his mouth very sloppy while quietly moaning out. I could tell Jazmen was trying to humiliate me by her moans and how sloppy she was kissing him, she rarely ever made out with me. It was always quick kisses.

I stood there watching them tongue each other down for what seemed like eternity, completely jealous and humiliated. I looked down and realized I was rock hard at the sight of them. I couldn't take my eyes off of them I was lost in trance at the sight of how beautiful they looked together with their lips interlocked with each other.

Nathan reached over and began unzipping the rest of her dress and before I knew it my Jazmen was naked wrapped around Nathan. He picked her up and laid her down on the sofa and began kissing her again and kissed her whole body making his way down to her wet clit. The whole time I thought I was going to burst all over my pants at the sight of them.

Jazmen instantly spread her legs as Nathan arrived at her clit and he began attacking her pussy. His tongue swirled against her lips as she moaned out. He began fingering her while licking her pussy and Jazmen was moaning louder than I have ever heard her moan before.

"OH FUCK IM GOING TO CUMMMM DON'T STOP!!" Jazmen screamed out.

This was the first time in my life I had seen Jazmen orgasm and it made me explode all over my pants. Not wanting to miss anything I didn't bother to go clean up I just continued to watch the scene unfold in front of me.

After calming down from the intense orgasm she just had I was hoping my Jazmen would come to her senses and kick Nathan out, he was a complete dirtbag and she was so much better than him. I was expecting that to be the conclusion of the night but boy was I wrong.

Before I knew it Nathan was now naked and his massive 8' cock stood right out at attention and Jazmen was on her knees staring at his cock with her hands wrapped around it stroking it. She began to plant kisses all over his cock head and the shaft. No way was she going to blow him, she refused to blow me in fear of messing up her teeth.

Nathan took the back of her head and began to held it as she started to blow him slowly. She would go all the way down the shaft then come back up and lick the head of his cock before repeating the process. After a few moments she gave up on that process and simply just started shoving his dick all the way in and out of her mouth in rapid succession while stroking it at the same time.

For someone who never suck dick she sure looked like she knew what she was doing and would take some time to suck on his balls whenever she needed a breather from deepthroating the large cock in front of her.

The whole thing made me erupt in my pants once again in humiliation.

Nathan looked over at me and saw my face as I creamed myself and let out a large smile.

"Here comes your reward baby!" He announced as he stared at me as he began shooting rope after rope of cum inside of Jazmen's mouth.

Jazmen made sure she swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean making sure not to waste a drop of his cum.

Thinking they were finally done I went to clean and switch my pants.

When I got back out to the living room I was astonished by the sight before me.

Nathan and Jazmen were both fully naked, making out with Nathan on top of her with her legs wrapped around his waist. With his left hand he was holding his cock and playing with it against Jazmen's pussy lips. Jazmen broke the kiss and rested her head against the sofa with her eyes closed as Nathan inserted his cock inside of her. My heart dropped at the sight of this as Jazmen began to moan out.

"Holy fuck you're so big! So big! Fuck so big!" Jazmen screamed out.

Inch by inch Nathan sunk inside of my beautiful girlfriend. My pride was completely ruined and my heart was shattered into a million pieces. I never heard Jazmen cry out like this and I have never seen the devilish look in her eyes as she was getting pounded into oblivion. She was no longer the loving and innocent girlfriend that I have known and my dick was getting hard again.

Nathan was pistoning his hips back and forward inside of her as Jazmen cried out.

"Oh yes! Don't stop, keep going! Harder! Punish my tight pussy!" Jazmen moaned out.

Her head began rocking violently back and forward as Nathan continued to fuck her as hard as possible. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollable for the inevitable climax she was about to have.

"Your cock feels so good inside of me! I love how it feels inside of my pussy!" Jazmen screamed out.

"I'm gonna cum oh fuck! Keep going, don't stop! Fuck me harder baby!!!! Fuck my cheating pussy harder!!! Fuck me like boyfriend can't!! Oh fuckkkkk I'm cumminggggg!!!!" Jazmen moaned out.

I watched in amazement at Jazmen's climax, how hot their bodies looked in sync together, never missing a beat. After climaxing Nathan pulled out and put Jazmen in all fours before starting to fuck her extremely hard again. After about 10 minutes he began grunting and I knew exactly what was about to happen. He was going to cum inside of my girlfriend's unprotected womb.

"Fill me with your cum! Plant your hot cum inside of me. I need to feel it!!!" Jazmen cried out.

"Ughhhh here it comes slut!" Nathan moaned out.

He clutched onto her ass and began fucking her even harder and faster than he had the whole night as they both cried out together and climaxed at the same time.

"Oh fuckkk!" Nathan cried out.

"Yes baby, give me all that cum. Keep cumming deep inside of me its so fucking hot I love it. Fill my cunt with your seed baby!" Jazmen reciprocated.

Nathan unmounted her and took a seat on the sofa while Jazmen laid flat on her stomach on the sofa, both trying to catch their breath.

"Holy fuck that was the best fuck I've ever had," Jazmen announced.

With that she got up and grabbed Nathan by the hand and led him to our bedroom and locked the door. All night I listened to Nathan and Jazmen fuck. I fell asleep in the spot where they had fucked on their sofa, drenched in my own cum to the sound of Jazmen moaning out loud.

In the morning Jazmen drove Nathan home and she didn't return until the end of the night, with Nathan and a suitcase. Within a week Nathan was moved into our apartment, in our bedroom with my girlfriend while I slept on the sofa. They fucked every night moving forward for about 6 months straight before one night I came home to an empty apartment besides the bed that was a mess and covered in cum juices.

Every night I jerked off several times as I listened to them fuck and now I kind of miss it.