All Comments on 'Jazmen's Awakening'

by Whogoesthere101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Why is this story published in LW? I do not see anything about a wife here. There is also nothing of least bit of interest here. Just standard fluff that could be written by anyone with the ability to copy other typical fluff on LW.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The end was explicit: a girlfriend is just that! No ties, so can never be compared to a wife! So this kind of stories shouldn't ever be posted in LW!

GlennOGlennO11 months ago

Sad. Very, very sad.

Conversely, I consider you to be very lucky! Just think if you had married Jazmen before learning of her definition of faithfulness?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How do you write story where main character (one you are narrating from) has no personality, opinion, or for that mater anything else?

Please understand this is not criticism at the crappy story you written.

It is an education pointer at what you should be working on!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every girl's dream, fuck a guy who has fucked dozens of other women and can give her a wide variety of STD's knowing he'd never be faithful. And right in front of her boyfriend, who is beyond stupid enough to just stand there and do nothing. Yep, can't think of one woman who wouldn't jump at a chance for this kind of life!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another trolling story in the wrong group. Making him sleep on the sofa? LMFA

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Note the word "WIVES" in "Loving Wives" which clearly indicates that your girlfriend story doesn't belong here. It's really not that difficult of a concept. Truly, anybody who has successfully finished the 5th grade should be able to understand that. Oh! Wait... Does your mommy know you're sneaking onto adult sites after your bedtime?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Name a little girl Jazmen, and you might as well reconcile yourself to her always being pigeonholed by that moniker. Jazmen belings up there with Britnee, Brytni, Britnii, Lexus, Lexi, Lexxi, Lexy, Porsche, Layla, Layluh, Jaylen, Jaelyn, Jaylyn, Candy, Candi, Cyndee, Cyndi, Cindy, Bambi, Bambii... you get the idea. Cute for a three-year-old., but these names work against a child as they get older and pursue anything than as an ecdysiast (A word coined by H.L. Mencken).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice theft - but I liked it better as The Good Guys Loses - https://www.literotica.com/s/the-good-guy-loses.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

'Jazmen'? Why not Jizzmen? I mean, anyone with even an elementary school education would know it's Jasmine. then again, a cuck probably had his brains fucked out by way too many other men's cocks to have any left to know how to spell.

andrewshawandrewshaw10 months ago

Yeah, what the second last anonymous poster said here, I noticed that too. This story is a rip off copy, almost word for word...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous