Jazzy's Piercing

Story Info
Jazzy couldn't wait to show off her pierced clitty.
1.3k words
3.53
6.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers

Drinking beer with my buddy Erik when freak-girl walked in. Jazzy looked slutty as sin. Spiked purple hair, big nippled boobs in a see-through blouse, and a super short mini-skirt. "Hey guys, I just got my clit pierced at the mall."

I dropped my beer. "REALLY JAZZY. CAN WE SEE IT!?"

"No Leo, I'm not that kind of a girl."

"Yes you are bitch, everyone calls you 'Jazzy Jizzum.'" I tossed her a baggie. "Here's some marijuana gummies. Now show us that pierced clitty."

"Okay-okay." Jazzy giggled and lowered her panties slowly, revealing her baby-smooth, shaved twat. With two fingers, she nudged her pierced clit out from her pussy lips. A silver ring glinted at the top of her pink twat. "See, it's pretty. My pretty-pretty clitty."

Me and Erik drooled. "Ohh fuck...her clit IS pierced." Erik tried to touch it. Jazzy snapped her cunt shut and pulled up her panties. So we all munched on gummies and pizza.

Then Erik clicked on a porno. We all got hot watching naked people screwing. Erik pulled out his boner, stroking it. Jazzy saw what he was doing and slapped his face.

"IDIOT! Why are you jerking off when I'm right here?" Dropping her clothes, Jazzy pressed her naked pussy to his mouth. "Lick it. Lick my pierced clit!" He did eagerly. Jazzy mounted his boner, humping up and down with her purple hair flying and her fat tits smacking his face.

Her wet pussy lips pulled back and forth on his pole with a slurping sound. Erik grabbed her pierced nipples in his mouth, sucking as she humped. Like a slutty cowgirl, Jazzy rode his rod until he spurted. "Good boy."

She dismounted, spread on the sofa, and winked. "Your turn Leo. Get over here and fuck me!"

"Sloppy seconds. Yes ma'am!" I rubbed my prick up and down her cummy gash and pushed. She was so juicy that it slid right in. Jazzy's legs flew up, pulling me into her cunt as I plowed deeper. "Harder, Screw me harder stud!"

I slammed so deep she squealed. "Yesss!"

Jazzy pushed my hands to her tits. "Squeeze my boobies!" I crushed her big melons while slamming her cunt. Jazzy's fingers reached down, stroking her clit and my thrusting cock.

"Right there Leo... oh yes... Fuck faster... faster... pinch my nips... oh gawd... almost there... yes..."

My fingers pinched her pierced nipples, tugging and twisting. My teeth nipped her neck. Her body trembled. Jazzy threw her head back and gasped. I slammed harder into her convulsing cunt. Her pussy muscles gripped my dick so hard I spewed.

"AAAH! That's it!" Jazzy squealed and shook before collapsing on the sofa. I looked down at the open folds of her juicy gash. Cum dripped down her swollen crack, puddling on my couch. I didn't care... the sofa had plenty of fuck stains.

The sight of her hot dripping pussy reused my prick. But Jazzy's legs snapped shut. "Wow Leo. That was an awesome fuck." She kissed my cheek. "You guys made me all sticky. I have to shower."

Erik and I watched Jazzy's naked ass wiggle and jiggle down the hall..., and we both got boners. Erik laughed. "I want to bone that booty."

"Me too, let's flip a coin. Tails wins her tail." I won the coin toss and snuck into the bathroom. Through the door, I saw Jazzy had her thighs spread with the shower sprayer on her shiny pussy. She looked immensely fuckable. I threw open the shower door.

"OH SHIT! You scared the shit out of me Leo! What do you want?" I pointed to my throbbing erection. "You got another boner...already?"

"Yep and it wants to fuck the shit out of you. Now be a good slut and get on all fours."

Jazzy cursed and then got on her hands and knees. I spread her plump ass cheeks. "This is gonna hurt a little." My dick pushed into her tight anus.

"Wait! Go slow Leo...OH FUCK! IT HURTS LEO!" Jazzy moaned as I rammed my dick all the way up her ass.

"STOP LEO!" Jazzy tried to get up, but I pushed her back down on all fours. "Just take it." I started to move my dick in and out of her tight ass.

"Oh fuck Leo, just hurry up... It fucking hurts." With every stroke, I shoved my dick harder, going balls deep.

"Goddamn! Your prick feels bigger every time we screw. "Jazzy looked back. "Hurry Leo cum already, my asshole is burning."

"Your ass feels so good, nice and tight. Squeeze your butt and milk my dick." Jazzy's ass muscles tugged on my dick. Her ass was so tight I had to pull my dick out.

Jazzy screamed, "OUCH! You can't just pull it out that fast, that shit hurts. Now stick it back in and finish what you started." I pushed in slowly, then slammed up her pooper so hard that Jazzy hit her head on the wall. "You jerk, get it over with!"

I screwed her hard and deep. Jazzy eventually started moaning in pleasure. Soon my balls were ready to spew.... "Open your lips! Yanking my dick out of her ass, I shoved it into her mouth and spewed. Jazzy sucked it down like a good whore and kept sucking my dick for a while. But the warm water made me pee.

Jazzy's eyes flew open, and she spit out my piss. "What the fuck! Did you just piss in my mouth?"

"Oops."

"Jerk-head you got your rocks off now get out and let me shower. I gotta wash out my aching asshole."

"Okay but Erik has another boner."

"Then tell him to get in here and fuck me before I get dressed."

***

We partied through the night. At noon I woke up with a huge boner. Jazzy was asleep next to me, wearing only a T-shirt. I noticed her naked ass was right next to a long-neck beer bottle. Hmm... I bet that bottle would fit nicely in her puckered anus.

Grabbing the bottle, I pressed it to her asshole. "Jazzy wake up. It's time for some naughty sex. I'm gonna stick a beer bottle up your ass while you suck my dick."

"Wh-what?" She rubbed her eyes. "You're going to do what? Holy shit!" Jazzy mumbled as she felt the bottle open her anus. She squirmed when I shoved the bottle harder. "Stop that!"

"But you like it up the pooper, don't you Jazzy?" Before she could answer, I shoved my dick into her mouth. "Now suck it!" She sucked it like a good slut. Her head bobbed up and down as the bottle pumped in and out.

I yanked her shirt up, releasing her massive utters. They swung back and forth as she sucked. Feeling naughty, I pulled the bottle out and shoved it back up her butthole. Jazzy bucked up and pulled her mouth free.

"DAMMIT! Don't pull it out. That hurts!"

"Shut up slut and suck my balls!" Jazzy pulled each hairy ball into her mouth. She deep-throated my prick and wiggled her ass with every thrust of the beer bottle. The girl knew how to suck. After a few more strokes, my prick spewed, filling her mouth with cum. Jazzy gagged and swallowed.

After the last spurt, I peed into her mouth again. "Here's breakfast. Eat it Jazzy Jizzum!"

Jazzy screamed around my prick, "UNGHF!" I gripped her head tight while I pissed. "Swallow it bitch. You swallowed my cum--Now swallow my pee!" Jazzy groaned, choking my urine down like a good slut.

Her head flew up. "SHITHEAD!" Jazzy punched my knee. "You abuse my holes, bottle fuck my ass and make me swallow your piss. I'm leaving and don't call me! Jerk!"

"But sweetie, tonight I'm having an 'Incredible Edibles' party. Magic brownies, cannabis Oreos, and Cherry Red gummies. The same color as your Cherry Red clit. Oh and Fireball Jello shots. So are you coming to my party Jazzy?"

"Of course I am dammit! And I'm sure you'll be cumming too... inside my fuck-holes."

"Of course sweetie. Now be a good fuck-bunny and spread your legs."

KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers