Je Suis Le Repas Sexuel (Sex Meal)

Story Info
I Am the Sex Meal Restaurant Experience.
5.9k words
4.29
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant was on a private island of none other than Richard A. Tingle. The same man who loved hearing people call him Dick Tingle, especially when they were naked and participating in one of his eccentric sexual games, contests or activities. He was rich beyond anyone's idea and his island had spectacular sexual experiences waiting for anyone who loved unusual sex and a large wallet.

The restaurant's name fit. Je Suis Le Repas Sexuel. I am the sex meal.

The set up of the restaurant and it's tables and chairs were a story in themselves. No plates are ever served at these tables. Instead, each table has an opening in the surface of the table in front of each chair where a plate would be. To each side of that opening and beneath the table in front of each chair are holsters for 2 feet. One holster on each side of where the chair would sit but facing outward so they could not be for the person sitting in the chair. They were not holsters that held someone in, but rather footrests.

Looking under the table gave a fuller picture. Under each opening on the surface of the table, was a cushioned platform the length of an adult, that went uphill towards the edge of the table and where the holsters were. The platforms under the table became the highest and most level with the table at the edge where a plate would normally sit. There were also 2 very comfy looking bean bag chairs sitting placed in front of each chair on the floor.

It was almost time to open for the night and the staff was getting ready. Each table had a number of people working it. There was of course, the wait staff. Then there were the people who would eat at the table and then the 3rd group of people were the plates. Yes the plates. More on that soon.

John and Star got there a bit early for their reservation but were seated soon after arriving. They were guests on Dick Tingle's island and had already been through the orientation, preparation, permission signing and were looking forward to a night of odd and extreme sexual intensity and amazing food. They had both been in Dick's sexy competitions in the past and knew he never disappointed in his creativity and unique sexual experiences. It was their first time eating at this restaurant so this would be a new experience.

They got to the table and noticed the openings in the top where the plates should be. On the right side where you would normally see forks and knives, instead, they saw 2 kinds of feathers, what looked like a small black fly swatter with a small top, a few clips, like snack bag clips and a small narrow roller with a handle. There were also a few ramekins with some different colored sauces in them. They smelled good.

In the kitchen and backstage area, there was another group of people getting prepared for the meal activity. These people were also prior guests of Dick's competitions and island sexual events and all were prepared, oriented, had signed permission and were beyond excited about what this new experience was going to be like.

Each of these people had to go through a process before the meal. They needed cleaned and placed according to a certain standard. There were 50 men and 50 women. Dick Tingle came in the room and asked for everyone's attention. It got quiet. He asked for those who were at heterosexual tables to go to the right side of the room and those at the gay tables to the left. Each person who made reservations would tell their preference so their night would be to their liking. Once people had moved to the correct side of the room, another group of people walked to each group and began to remove their clothing for them. Each person's clothing was placed into a clean bag and locker. The process continued until the room was full of naked people.

The naked people were lead into another room which was a shower room. There were some people in that room wearing what looked like doctor's white, long coats and a large group of other people draped in plastic waterproof ponchos, carrying washcloths brushes and special soap bottles. Each naked person in the room was approached by someone carrying those brushes, soap and washcloths and the washing began.

The washing was quite erotic as plates need to be clean. Joanie was a plate and she was fast approached by a man who greeted her, introduced himself and quickly began to use the wet washcloth with a soapy foam on it on her tits, nipples, under her boobs and on her stomach. He rubbed rather hard and very medically. He was a man with a mission and not sexually into it. He asked her to stand close to the wall where the water spigot came out so he could rinse the sections.

For him, it wasn't sexual, but for her, as he rubbed that foam and washcloth into her nipples, she knew tonight was going to be hotter than hot. He re-foamed the wash cloth and began to rub it on her mound and in her slit. He was rubbing on her clit and it was making her crazy. She felt like cumming instantly but then he stopped and pulled the spigot out of the wall and hard spray rinsed her vagina. The hard water stream hammered her clit and she almost started cumming.

She looked around the room and saw everyone getting rubbed and washed clean. One woman could not hold out during her pussy wash and started cumming right next to Joanie. She watched as the woman's body convulsed in sexy waves and her tits bounced while nipples were hard as rocks. Yep. Was going to be one interesting evening.

She saw all different kinds of bodies. All fit and beautiful, but some with huge hairy dicks and others not so huge and not so hairy. Lots of big boobs in the room but also small ones.

Once everyone was clean, the 100 people were lead out of the room into the dining room and each shown to a table. John and Star saw the nude people walking into the room and smiled at each other. They watched as people began disappearing under the tables and were surprised but so very curious in the hottest of ways.

As they were watching this, 2 women and 2 men walked up to their table. They introduced themselves and began to crawl under John and Star's table. As John and Star sat watching, they saw legs slide through the opening in the top of the table in front of them and those legs come out on either side of them to rest in the foot holsters. Once the feet were in the holsters, they understood what the openings were.

In front of Star, inside that section of the table, she had full access and view of a man's body from just above his navel to his upper thighs. He was full on nude and his dick laid there in front of her where a plate would be. He was hairy which she loved. She remembered back to making the reservation and being asked if they were straight or gay and whether they liked hairy or shaved. They knew there was sexuality involved with the meal, but had no idea this was the set up. It was tantalizing.

Another man had gotten under the table as well and sat perched with legs crossed on the bean bag in front of her. At the same time, a woman slid herself into the compartment under the table in front of John and another one perched on the bean bag in perfect meditation pose. The pussy that was his plate was petite with pouty lips, slighted parted open with a bit of clit protruding out. John felt his dick swelling a bit. The table was normal height and each bean bag was in a dug out section of the floor. Obviously custom made this way for everyone's comfort. Dick Tingle didn't miss a detail in anything he did for comfort and sexual heat.

Seconds later a male and female waiter/chef came to the table. "Good evening. I trust you are doing well this evening?" John and Star told them they were not only feeling great but very excited for what was to come. The 2 wait staff gave them a tour of the feathers, rollers, brushes etc. that sat on the table and told them they were able to use any and all but with only the intent of pleasure and not of harming anyone. Playful smacking and tapping was fine but nothing brutal allowed. It was expressly forbidden to harm anyone and anything close would get you asked to leave immediately. John and Star had only pleasure on their minds.

Suddenly the sound of a spoon clinking on a Champaign glass like at a wedding. The room quieted down. Dick Tingle stood and proclaimed that everyone sitting at tables should take off all clothing at this point. John and Star stood up and happily and quickly removed all their clothing. John looked around the room and let himself get immersed in all the sexy nudity around him. He looked at his gorgeous, stunning wife, Star, and saw her nipples were so hard already. The table next to theirs had a lesbian couple that were both very hot and equally as ready to dive in.

John and Star sat down and were both shocked by the aggressive next move that was hot and sexy but really shocking. Intensely and in one second, Star felt 2 fingers shoved up her cunt and heard the man below her on the bean bag ask her to stay sitting on them while the wait staff explained the next steps. At the same time, John had his dick go into a hot wet mouth that sucked for a few seconds but then just stayed in place wrapped around his hardening cock.

The wait staff/chefs began to speak. " Your plates are in front of you." John and Star smirked a bit at each other. "You will have several forms of meat, vegetables & sweet garnish coming out of the kitchen. Usually you are asked in restaurants not to play with your food. In ours, we encourage all kinds of play. You have 3 kinds of sauce in ramekins. Teriyaki, Hollandaise and Wine Ranch. Of course, it will be your choice if you want to add any other kinds of sauce that get produced during your meal when you eat."

Before the waitstaff began talking, John and Star were already hot from the fingers and mouth that greedily attacked as they sat down. Now that the waitstaff had walked away, it was time to see what they could do while waiting for their food.

Star picked up the feather and began to run it up and down the dick laying in front of her. She did it only a couple times because she didn't want him hard til the food came because she had plans. John picked up his roller with the long handle. He used his fingers to separate the already wet lips in the table surface in front of him and exposed a little clit. He used the roller to roll back and forth and heard moaning from inside the table. The sexual tension was so thick it was intoxicating.

Food was not there yet but it had gotten to the next table over. The lesbian couple was arranging their food on their "plates" and having fun doing it. John and Star had no issue staring because everyone who came for this event loved to be watched and watch. They watched as the girl closest to them rolled up a piece of some sort of meat and stuck it inside of a pussy in the table and then tucked some steamed carrots inside of the lips. She took a sauce and spooned some over the pussy and the sauce drooled down to the woman's butt crack. Then she bent down and licked it out and up to the meat sticking out of the pussy. She softly put her teeth on the edge of the meat being careful to not bite anything important yet, and pulled the meat out of her pussy and ate it. Delicious. Meat, Hollandaise and pussy juice.

John and Star were excited to eat. A rolling tray was being pushed up to their table. Again, the same male and female waitstaff/chefs came but this time they were naked as well. They pointed to 3 different piles of meat on plates on the rolling cart. "You have paper thin sliced beef, chicken and salmon here. Your dips are on the table. This bowl has mixed steamed carrots, peas, & corn. This bowl is a sweet, warm bread pudding. All food here is meant to be used for decoration, eating and stimulation. Enjoy and have many orgasms throughout the evening. Let us know if you need more. Our tips can happen throughout the meal and can be money or any sexual thing you want to do to us for a few moments during your meal.

John and Star were intrigued by this tip possibility too. John wasted no time, said thanks and bent over to his female waitress and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth as it was just at the right level for his mouth to do this. His finger also found her clit and he tickled it fast. She shook as she tried to stand. He stopped and told her to come back often. She smiled.

Star was amazed by the size of her waiter's half hard dick hanging there next to her. She wanted to tip him too. She wrapped her hand around his dick and squeezed a little. A bit of pre cum was hanging on the edge of his now fully hardening,thick dick. She used the tip of her tongue to lick that off and stuck her tongue into the hole a bit and tickled there. The waiter moaned. She winked and told him there was more to come later.

John and Star could not wait to get started. They wanted to take turns to watch each other get into this sexual meal. Star went first. Now that the food was there, she needed the dick inside her side of the table (her plate), hard and standing straight up to have the meat the way she wanted it. She took out the stiff feather she had at the table and began to caress the dick in front of her. She followed the line under it up to his man clit and paid extra attention there, tickling and teasing. She also poured on some teriyaki sauce and then leaned over to lick it. Teriyaki was her favorite. The dick started to get hard instantly and she could hear moaning inside the table which turned her on so much. She sucked it all the way into her mouth and sucked hard while enjoying the Teriyaki.

The male chef/waiter had taken an instant liking to Star. Her sexy curvy body, big natural tits and full hairy brunette bush were just his style. After her teasing little lick, he made sure to stand by the table as a gesture to be sure his people didn't need for anything and he was very used to watching sex of all kinds happen at this restaurant and was looking forward to his part in that.

"Maam... would you mind very much if I pinched your nipples while you enjoy your Teriyaki dick?" She giggled a bit and got very hot at the idea of that. She told him to go ahead and enjoy it. She kept sucking but knew that if she made this dick that was her plate cum too quickly she would miss out on her meal with it. They did have others who could take the place of a plate that went off too soon, but she wanted to enjoy this first plate.

Now that he was standing at full hardness, she took her plates of food and went to work while the chef twisted and pinched her nipples hard. She was getting so hot with it as he breathed hard in her ears and pushed his hardening groin into her shoulder. John, who was waiting patiently to get started doing his own meal, loved watching this.

Star took a pea first and gently stuck it inside the dick hole on her plate. When she did, she flicked his man clit with her tongue. He jumped a bit. She took a slice of chicken, beef and salmon and began to wrap them around his stiff bulging cock like she was decorating a tree. She took some carrots and put them in the nest of thick pubic hair around his testicles. She took all 3 sauces and began to drizzle them over his food decorated hard on. Last she took some of the warm bread pudding, took the lid off which release hot steam and made a bed of that surrounding the base of his stiff cock. The almost too hot feeling of the bread pudding made the man in the table call out in a low grunting almost orgasmic sound. First she mixed the sauces by jerking his dick fast and hard. She told him to keep the pea inside where it belonged and no cumming yet. This dick was so hard it was bulging.

She leaned forward and put her mouth over all the meat, his meat and held it there drinking in all the flavors while holding still. She used her tongue to remove the pea from his hole. She pulled off and took the piece of chicken which was at the top off in a sucking motion. The chicken which was paper thin and a bit buttery and delicious slid across his dickhead as she sucked it off of his now rock hard penis. She noticed more pre-cum leaking out and she licked it to get it in with the chicken. Now that is the sauce she wants.

As all of this is happening, the man sitting in front of Star under the table on the beanbag is hearing all of this and sees that Star is dripping wet. He reaches out with his finger and starts strumming her clit which is hot and ready to explode from her meal. She spreads her legs wide open so he can reach it all. He uses his other hand to put 2 fingers up her cunt and starts slowly massaging her G spot while flicking her clit with the other finger. Star melts into a screaming orgasm. She squirts in the man's face and he immediately dives forward and puts his mouth around her entire mound licking deep into her wet, slippery hole, probing his tongue in and out to lap it all up. She is wiggling and shaking in her seat now, slipping around in a combination of her juices and his spit. Her pussy lips are swollen huge.

She wipes sweat off her forehead and sees John across the table who is hard as a rock and so horny. She tells John he needs to start eating or his food will be cold. He lifts the lid that houses the meat and decides he wants to do what he saw the lesbian girl do but first he wants to be sure the hole he is going to stuff his meat into is wet and saucy. So he sticks his fingers deep inside the pussy in front of him, pulls his fingers out and then puts them in his mouth to take a taste. Perfection! He then sticks them back in and starts to finger fuck this hot pussy that is his plate and shoves his face up against it, licking and sucking everywhere he can. It has a full bush which he loves and is wet as can be. He hears moaning under the table. He takes the little black clip on the table and finds her clit and begins to clamp it on there but first he pumps it open and closed a few times to make it super sensitive. He lets go of the clamp and it squeezes her clit hard. She gasps and is loving it.

His fingers of his other hand are inside and he feels her pussy gripping his fingers and she cums while screaming and pounding her hand under the table. The table shakes. During all of this, the mouth under the table is still wrapped around his dick which has not gotten softer at all while waiting but has not been sucking or licking the whole time so has avoided cum. The mouth begins to suck hard and fast. Clearly the woman under there on the bean bag is turned on by what she has heard but John does not want to cum yet. He tells the mouth to lick softly instead and tease him and she does what she is told.

John now has the topping he wants so he takes a piece of chicken and wraps it in a piece of beef and salmon. A thick log of all 3 meats. He rolls it in a tight tube. He uses his fingers to separate her wet pussy lips and spreads her wide. He starts to insert it in her hot little hole. It's easy because she is dripping wet. He doesn't add any other sauces bc he wants the flavor of pussy on his food for now. He gently bites off a little bit of the top of the meat breathing hard against her pussy. All while the clip is still attached to her clit which is getting bigger and harder again.

John takes the lid off of the hot bread pudding and spoons some all around her lips and she grunts in an almost primal way and starts cumming again. John can see the meat in her pussy contracting with her delicious waves of orgasm. He pulls out the rest of the meat roll and puts it in his mouth, loving the pussy gravy on it.

He looks over at Star who is watching this and looking like she is melting into ecstasy as she watches. She looks sex stoned. He wants more pussy juice so he makes another meat roll but this time 6 pieces in one and again stuffs it in the pussy plate in the table in front of him. He begins to fuck his plate with this meat roll but it isn't enough for him.

12