All Comments on 'Jealous As Hell Ch. 02'

by jetski_fan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
The worst type of coward there is

At his age, to let himself get "wasted" at a party where he only knew one person, is already unforgivable. Then to NOT warn his wife about the cum shot up on the bar, was unforgivable. Then to simply watch as his wife is taken advantage of, without doing something... unforgivable. He could have thrown his drink against the wall... screamed aloud... pushed violently into the group to protect his wife to save her. He did NOTHING. Then when his workmate stuck his hand down the back of his wife's jeans... he still did NOTHING. He pretended to get ready to hit his workmate. WHY the fuck didn't he just kick the fucker in the balls? Just a weak, pathetic apology of a man.

Finally, he just accepts that his slut wife can't remember anything about what happened! Why would she, at her age, get wasted like that among strangers? She'll be meeting up with Steve behind her husbands back before you can say "Cuckold".

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago
Hubby needs to Take Charge

The husband obviously needs to take charge of this is there is to be a marriage. All the dudes who touched the wife inappropriately are no longer friends. It should be clear that they will never attend anything at that house again. The cum drinking is on the wife. It needs to be clear to her how degrading and humiliating that was and that it will not be repeated. Further, new rules for the marriage need to be established.

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

I can feel the anxiety having been cheated on and finding out that it was 4 that I know of maybe five other guys after coming down with a case of genital warts . That marriage last one year .

She filed and got everything .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A shadow of a man. To just sit and watch while offering no objection or resistance, he deserves all the horrors his trashy slut wife is about to deliver him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OH WOW !!!

Wow, just Wow! You really rocked my boat with that story. At this point there are so many ways this story can go - will this be a 'BTB' , 'RAAC' or 'cuck' type story? The plot could conceivably cut any of these direction. Personally I absolutely love Beth to explore her sexuality.

Of course the reader may desire a certain outcome... but only this " hapless hero " narrator can decide his own fate! Can't wait to read the next one!

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Fairly tale

A pussy of a guy and slut of a wife....i think I'm sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wasn’t This in Loving Wives Before ?

I know I’ve read this before. Plagiarized, leveraged or rewritten?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very HOT stories!!!

Looking forward to more!!!

jetski_fanjetski_fanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Hi there

Same author and resubmitted under new account. I've done some additional editing and proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not horrible

Kinda interesting story. Not great. My question is If Beth's pants were ski tight how did 2 guys get their hands down them? Beth is to blame for getting blotto drunk. Unless he wants to be a cuck he should divorce her now.

2 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
answer to question from @DragonRider55

I don't think you fully appreciate how ridiculously low cut jeans were back in the early 2000's. Speaking as someone who went to university back then, I can vouch that it was entirely possible to slide a hand in the front to finger a girl without even popping the top button. Two hands at the same time? Hmmm... yeah, the guy at the back would've had to shove the bottom downwards, but there is some stretch at the bottom of even the tightest skintight jeans and he probably could have done it. I'm going to rate this story legit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The first story was good with the idea of the former bad girl now a loving (?) house wife, but this story was a trainwreck, horrible!

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Cuck troll piece

hiding as true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only good for screwing, not marrying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Benedict Sunderland, is that you? Not very #Trendi to let Stephanie drink our cum and then write about it! A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous