Jealous E: Eddie

Story Info
Jealous Eddie is Evil Eddie when tables turn.
2.3k words
3.9
37.5k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People around here know me as the son, in Ellis & Son Automotive Repair and Ellis 24/7 Towing. The Towing business is my baby, and it is a cash cow. My folks named Edward Ellis, but my oldest friends call me Dub. In my youth, my friends and I went through a stage where we carved our initials into every tree. My initials were EE so my nickname became Double E then over the years it settled into Dub. I have another nickname from high school that comes from the boys that crossed me, and that's 'Evil Eddie'. I have a mean jealous streak, and I am not afraid to show it.

Like my friends, I married my high school sweetheart. She has been the love of my life. To her I could never be Evil Eddie, because she had brought the best out of me.

I am not a college guy, but I went to trade school where I learned the modern ways to work on today's cars and trucks. At my dad's urging, I went to Jr College and got my business degree, and accounting basics under my belt. I do have a knack for making money. I have been flipping commercial properties for years. Not residential, but there are folks always looking for a place to open a business.

My wife gave birth to our two kids early in our marriage, and when our youngest started Pre-K, she decided that she wanted to return to college and finish her degree in Finance. I tried to get her into accounting, but that's not what she fixated on.

She had her degree by the time our oldest was twelve and youngest was ten. I am sure it was more her good looks that got her a job at Bennett Financial in the city. I have to admit that she is really good at picking winning stocks. I have made a tidy sum of money from notes on her yellow notepads. I'm not too big of a man to admit it.

Our sex life was good even though we had kids. Usually three times every week, and some weeks four times. This started to go downhill a year after she started at Bennett.

When I confronted her, she said it was my old jealousy starting up again. Maybe it was. It continued downward, twice a week became once a week, then every month or longer.

That's not the worst part. She became a snob. I knew that the people that she worked with called me the 'Grease Monkey', and that's fine 'cuz I know that I can buy out any of them "High Income Earners". I read and learned from the book, Millionaires Next Door. My businesses were cash businesses. Not a penny of debt. While these idiots blew their money on sparkly things and big houses loaded with debt, I was saving and reinvesting my money.

As I let my jealousy get the better of me, my dad talked me out of doing a lot of shit to the people that my wife interacted with. He convinced me to confirm it first.

Security First was a good customer mine. I did a lot of tow work for them, and kept the company cars running tip top. It didn't take long to get a PI report on my wife's activities. She was giving my sex to a guy, Bradley Silvers. They were only one of about six or seven work couples that were cheaters.

My mom didn't want me to do anything stupid because I could lose my kids over it. She didn't want to fight to see her grandbabies. That was my biggest fear, as well. I was the one that took them to school and picked them up. Fed them before their mother came home, usually late. Now that my kids were teens, their life was full of activities that my folks and I ferried them to and from.

I began to formulate my revenge. The first part was easiest. On the night of our anniversary, we dined at a high end restaurant that got great reviews, then danced a bit at a club that she wanted to go to. When we got home, I reflected that it had been the best night together in over a year, she was ready for sex. As she laid on our bed watching me undress, I opened a condom and rolled it on. She wanted to know why I was doing that. I replied, "Don't know where Braddy-Boy's dick has been besides your pussy. I won't take the chance."

She went off like a rocket screaming and cussing me. Telling me to quit being jealous, and she would never cheat on me. It was so cold in the house from her looks, I thought about emptying the freezer and bringing the food into our bedroom. It would be a long time before she would offer me sex again, and I was fine with it. A Cheater is a Cheater.

What she forgot was I don't get mad, I get even.

She didn't invite me to accompany her to her firm's year end bash at the Irvine Fostor Center, a month later. The firm had rented the entire building for the event. I clean up pretty good, but even in my tux, I was turned away at the door.

I went around the back to the loading dock, I knew the caterer. I worked on his trucks a lot. Employees don't care how they drive those trucks. He let me enter through the kitchen. Once inside, I had run of the place.

It took me almost an hour to find them. I watched from the distance as she touched him and kissed him. The jealousy welled up within me. As I made a beeline towards them I was intercepted by Jim and John. These were two of the fourteen cheaters that worked there. I guessed that Braddy-Boy had them watching each other's back. They marched me out of the room and down the hall to the restrooms.

Jim walked in first, and John walked in behind me. I withdrew an 18 inch stainless tell rod from within my waist band. I spun around and hit John across his right temple, then I swung downward into his left knee. He starting dropping down to his knees as It kicked him in the balls. "That's for John Johnson."

I struck Jim in the back of his head before he could turn around. He went straight down. "That's for fucking Suzy Kellogg."

Removing a bundle of zip-ties from my inside jacket pocket, I zip-tied their hands behind them and pulled each one into a toliet stall and sat them on the seats.

There was an Apex Predator working the party rooms. Within an hour, I had three different cheating men zip-tied in different stairways. And I had one zip-tied in a janitors closet on the third floor.

I waited for Bradley to go to the bar for another drink. I walked up behind him, and whispered in his ear. "You might want to look for your friends. They got what was coming to them. Don't worry, yours is coming sooner than you think." I disappeared into the crowd.

Having a business like mine, you meet a lot of folks that aren't upper crust. Street level people with checkered pasts. Businesses that fall under the radar. One of these questionable business men, a pimp that likes how I work on his car, is going to do me a favor tonight.

My pimp 'buddy' and myself stood outside in the darkness behind Brad Silver's jaguar, and waited for the loving couple. They were so engrossed with each other that they didn't notice me walk up in front of them, and my 'buddy' behind them. As they broke their kiss, I spoke. "What a loving moment."

My wife screamed my name, before trying to swirl a flurry of lies about how it isn't what it looked like. She loves only me and the kids. He must have gotten her drunk, Bullshit, Bullshit!

"Oh my soon to be ex-wife, I have been watching you, him, and all of your work friends this evening. I know that Braddy-Boy knows that some of his friends have been missing all evening. I told him that he was going to get what's coming to him tonight."

Bradley drew up like he was going to fight me. I laughed out loud as my 'buddy' tasered each of them. I didn't help him and his men load them into the van where the six other women awaited them, I didn't want my dna on her and him. We had tasered each of the other cheating women, and brought them outside to the van.

My 'buddy' procured a cocktail of drugs and injected each of them so they would be compliant with what I had planned for the rest of the evening.

Since these women liked to fuck so much, I might as well make a little cash off them. My wife, Bradley, and the six other women were taken to rundown area of the city where my 'buddy' hosted rooms for partying. If you know what I mean. His girls redressed each woman in trashy outfits, and locked them in their rooms. My wife's friend Bradley was locked in a cock cage, and dressed in leather chaps with his ass out. He was handcuffed on his belly across the bed. Ass up.

I went into the room of each cheating wive with my 'buddy', where I informed them that since they liked to fuck, they were now working for me, and my 'buddy' would make them comply. Most of the women tried to not fuck his customers tonight, and learned to comply after several hard slaps across their faces by a 300 pound man. The other two went right to work, like it was their fantasy or something. I wasn't concerned because none of the women had met me before.

We unlocked my wife's room, and I walked across the room and drug her into the room where Bradley was tied face down. I wanted her to see that I was in charge of this situation. No rescue was coming from her lover. I looked her in the eyes. "I think after tonight, you and Braddy-Boy may both love the cock."

Fear showed in her eyes. Once again, she tried to plead her case. My 'buddy' grabbed her arm and shoved her into her room. I stood in the door. "Since you like to fuck around on me so much, I decided that you can fuck around and I'll make money off of it."

She charged at me to claw my face, but my 'buddy' slapped her face so hard she crashed into the floor. "Do you mind, Dub?"

"No, enjoy yourself. She doesn't matter to me anymore." I smiled. "Remember lots of pictures, and video for all the husbands' divorce petitions."

'Buddy' nodded, and unbuckled his pants to pull his dick out.

I understand that all the wives, but mine, had been made missing persons by their husbands and families. Bennett looked questionable in the press. Over a half dozen missing employees from their company event, it did not look good in the media. Had this group stolen funds and disappeared. Clients were not happy with this possible scenario.

It seemed that all of them took willingly to the cock, even Brad, once they realized that they had no hope of escape.

After a week, 'Buddy' came by the garage, and wanted to know if I was ready to end this. It was taking money out of his girl's pockets, and they were complaining. I told him that the commercial property, that I was going to rent to him would be ready in a couple of days. So give them up in maybe three more days. He handed me an envelope five inches thick. When I counted it, it had close to ten grand in cash. a ledger sheet showed who made what. Seems Bradley was really a good producer after all.

A call to a dirty Vice Cop resulted in storming of the building where the police found seven female prostitutes, and one lone male escort with their customers. They were all arrested and booked with prostitution.

Bennett had no choice but to terminate these employees after it made the news.

My wife and Bradley tried to deal with the assistant DA by stating that I had been behind their being forced into prostitution. With home video footage showing that I was home all evening and night with my children and my parents, the DA office dropped me as a person of interest. I showed the DA the evidence from my PI report showing my wife and Butthole-Bradley being lovers prior to their arrest.

The divorce drug out for almost a year until she claimed that she ran out of money. She couldn't find a job in finance after being arrested. None of them could. She threatened me with the IRS among other things. She tried to get half of my business but failed because it was still in my dad's name. I wasn't worried about her finances, she didn't know that I knew about her overseas accounts. She wasn't really broke, just trying to get pity from the courts. I pulled some strings and got her a manager job for a c-store chain where she could intermix with people that were beneath her, and get the maintenance reduced if I lose. She had to take the job, or the court would know of her ruse.

Once the divorce was over, I had custody of the kids, and she gets $2500 a month maintenance for three years, or until she marries again. I don't talk bad about her to the kids and I allow her more visitation than she deserves. I don't let her keep them over night though. A known prostitute and all that.

The prostitution videos are locked up in my safe deposit box where the kids can never stumble upon them. I will take one out from time to time for my spank bank. Maybe someday when the kids are off to college, I try to find another woman to love me, but then, I am the jealous type.