Jealous E: Elise

Story Info
Jealous isn't just for men anymore.
6k words
3.94
20.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arsawyer
arsawyer
447 Followers

Growing up, she was always a big girl. Tall and thick, not what a person would call fat, but at five foot, ten inches tall and 180, she was a big girl. Her full hips and large bust was not her most outstanding features, it was her dark red hair and pretty face. Even though she was a larger women, she looked petite next to her husband, Elwood.

Elwood was a head taller than Elise, and over 250 pounds of muscle that was sculpted from hard work on the farm as a teen, and working asphalt as an adult. A 'C' student at his best, he wasn't a scholar, but he was a hard worker and he became his boss's right hand and 'go to guy' when the boss wasn't available. The only thing bigger than Elwood was his heart, and he gave it to Elise over fifteen years ago.

The couple had been friends as children, as they were always the largest in their classes. Their friendship blossomed in a romance, and they were married straight out of high school. They found that they were perfect together. The couple had a wonderful love life for the first twelve years of their married life. That was before the accident.

Elwood had worked two jobs so that Elise could go to college in a nearby city. She commuted 45 miles each day to and from school for five years until she got her Business degree with a minor in accounting.

Elise was able to gain employment with a local manufacturer of siding. Her position in accounts receivable and accounts payable gave her a great outlook on the company and it's products, and she met her future best friend, Angela.

She and Angela became 'besties', and ate lunch together and shopped together on Saturdays. Angela was also married with three small children. Elwood didn't like her husband, but tolerated him when the couples got together. Angela's husband was always checking out other women, and would hit on the women in front of Elwood.

All their lives would change after the accident.

Every Saturday, Angela and Elise would go shopping. Most of the time, the children were watched by their father, but sometimes, "Uncle Bear" would watch them. Her Children were shocked by Elwood's size when they first met him. Her oldest said, "He's like a bear size.", and the nickname took. Angela's children loved their Uncle Bear.

On this particular Saturday, Angela drove her car for their outing when a car ran a red light and 'T-Boned' her car on the passenger door where Elise sat.

Elise received a broken right leg and forearm, several ribs, and her jaw was broken in several places from the airbag deployment.

She spend several weeks in the hospital. Angela felt so guilty about the accident. She sat with Elwood at the hospital every opportunity that she could get. She went with Elwood when he was finally allowed to see his wife.

A leg and arm were held immobile so she could move them, and her pretty face was bruised around where her jaw was wired shut to heal properly.

After bringing Elise home to recover, Elwood's mother would come and stay with her during the daytime while he worked, but Angela would come over almost every evening to help out.

Over the next few months, Elise would get thinner and thinner,as if the pounds were melting away. Her fluid diet was healthier than her regular diet, even as she lost pounds, strangely so did Elwood. His fear about his wife's health had diminished his appetite.

Her accident as tragic as it was, was better for his physical health as well.

While Elise slowly recovered, Angela's marriage suffered by her attention to her friend. Angela's husband felt left out, and she came home from work a few months later, and he was gone. His stuff was missing, and she might never see him again. Without his additional income, she was forced to move out of their apartment.

Elwood's mother came to their rescue by allowing Angela and her brood stay in an old house trailer that Elwood's father kept on the farm for seasonal labor to stay in. It took a lot of cleaning, but it became their home.

After three months of healing, and two months of physical therapy, Elise was cleared to return to work.

Her fellow office mates were excited to see her, especially the men. Elise was eye catching. No longer the thick cute fat girl, now she was like a model. Tall, thin but shapely, no longer 180-190 pounds, she was a thinner 135-140 pounds.

She loved this new attention. She had never had men hit on her before, except for black guys looking at her formerly big ass. The new her got promoted quickly to In-House sales desk. The Boss knew that the walk-in customers would love dealing with her at the front sales desks. He asked her to wear shorter skirts for her long legs, not a mini skirt but above the knees a few inches, and less conservative tops. Show a little cleavage, not a lot. " Keep 'em coming back." He said to her.

The new Elise was addicted to flirting. Angela would come by to see her, and there were always men around her desk. She was worried about how this was affecting Elwood. If he was aware of it? Should she say anything?

As the weather got warmer, Elise wanted to go to the lake for the weekend, and invited Angela and the children to join them. She couldn't help thinking that it was an excuse for Elise to show off her new bikini. Elise had never owned one, and now she was thin enough to wear one, she was going to.

Angela sat with Elwood as he watched his wife parade around the area, talking to men and women that they had never met before. That he had never met before. Angela saw some faces from work along the lakefront. She could see that Elwood wasn't happy so she got the children to drag him into the water and play with them.

She smiled as she watched Bear play with her children. He would make a wonderful father. Why couldn't her soon-to-be ex husband be like Bear? Instead, he abandoned them without a thought.

As Elwood stood up in the lake, she couldn't help but notice his swim trunks. What was Elise thinking? Elwood was obviously more than average in the cold lake water. She looked away as he came and sat back down beside her. "Your kids wear me out." He flopped backward onto the blanket.

As summer turned into fall, things were different at home for Elise and Elwood. He didn't mind eating better and he had even bought some dumbbells to use around the house to exercise with.

At first he was a little excited by the new Elise, but sometimes when they made love, he felt like he might smash her smaller form. It was all in his head, but her new size had opened up newer positions. He had to admit to himself that at first, her flirting was exciting to him, but after only a couple of weeks of watching her flirt, he realized that his jealousy was too strong.

The company Christmas party, he barely kept his anger in check. He watched his wife act like a different person than the Elise that she was at home. She danced and flirted with the men that she worked with. After watching several men touch her inappropriately on the dance floor, he took her by the hand and drug her home. As you can have guessed, a fight began immediately, and it the feelings involved forced a unhappy holiday season for the couple.

As winter ended, they put things behind them, and forgave each other. Angela's divorce would be granted soon, as the year of abandonment was ending within a few weeks.

Spring rain and warmer sunlight made their lawn sprout up quickly. Elwood finished cutting the grass and weed eating, and as he grabbed a glass of ice water, he sat at the table with Elise.

She was mulling something over in her mind. He knew that look. There was something that she wanted and she was trying to figure out how to broach it with him.

He sat in awkward silence.

She sipped her green tea before asking, "Baby, have you ever heard about open marriages?"

His mind sounded the alarm. "Of course. I've known of a few from the guys at work. The stories they tell, it never works out well."

"Oh." She paused. "Why is that?"

"Jealousy, usually. I get the fantasy of it, but the reality of it is different. Most of the guys found out that they really didn't want to see someone bang their wife. Some of the wives that wanted an open marriage, were set-up by their divorced friends so they could snatch away the unsuspecting husband after the divorces." He paused. "Why are you asking?"

"Nothing. I heard several of the salesmen talking about it. They get lonely on the road, and their wives get lonely without their husbands."

Nothing more was said about 'open marriage'.

Two weeks later, Elwood cooked steaks for Elise, Angela, and the children. Her divorce was final. She should receive child support for the children, but she knew it would never happen. No one knew where he had fled to when he left that night.

During the dinner, Elise had an 'idea'. "Angela, now that you're all single again, how about we get the girls from the office and go to Honkey Tonks this Friday night to find you a new man?"

"Who'll watch my babies?"

"Oh, Uncle Bear can do it. He'd love to."

Elise put him on the spot. He would have gone with them, but now, if he doesn't watch the kids... "Yeah, I'd love to do that."

Mom came over to help Elwood with the children while the girls went out to dinner, then over to Honky Tonks for the evening. Elwood introduced the children to his childhood favorites shows that he collected on DVDs. As they laughed, he noticed that his mother had a look that said, 'I need grandchildren'.

His phone buzzed with a message. It was from Angela. A simple picture of his wife kissing a man on the dance floor with the message. "You need to get over here NOW!"

"Mom, I gotta go." He almost slammed the front door as he left.

It started at the restaurant, when the ladies were met by several men from work. Angela thought that it was girls only tonight with the girls being a wingmen for her. It seemed that someone had decided that Alvis from her department was going to be her date for the night while each of the other women had their own dates for the night.

Angela noticed that Greg, the office manager, was way too familiar with Elise. She was sure that it was not their first time together. She cornered Greg while he waited for Elise to catch up to them in Honkey Tonks parking lot. "She's married to my friend, you better watch yourself tonight."

"It is all good. They have an 'open marriage', she told me so." He turned and waited for Elise, then took her hand to enter the club.

For an hour, she watched her friend doing unwifely things with Greg. She got angrier and angrier. Elwood was a good man, and he doesn't deserve this disrespect. She took out her phone, and took that picture.

Elwood slammed his truck into park, as he slid to a stop in front of the entrance to the club. "Hey, you can't ark there!" shouted the doorman.

The angry giant of a man held up one finger to the doorman, then entered without paying his cover charge. He marched into the club, a man on a mission. When his eyes adjusted, he spotted Elise kissing a younger man on the dance floor.

Pushing people aside as he made a direct intercept course to them. Without saying a word, he grabbed his wife from the man's arms, and slammed his right fist into the man's face. The smaller man went backward onto the dance floor, as blood gushed from his nose.

Elise turned away from her husband toward her date. "Oh my god, you broke his nose." She took Greg's head into her lap as she knelt down. Blood stained her skirt. She stumbled as she stood. "What do you think you're doing here embarrassing me like this?"

He watched as Alvis and another man stood behind his wife. "I am protecting my marriage."

The two men laughed to each other until the second man spoke while Alvis nodded. "You have a strange way showing it. You wanted an open marriage and then, you show up and start shit."

Before the realization hit him, Elwood punched the second man as hard as he had the Gregster. He staggered back and fell over Greg's prone body. He grabbed Alvis by the throat and squeezed. "What did he say?"

No matter how hard Alvis tried to remove Elwood's hand from his throat, he couldn't. He whispered and gasped out, "She told all the guys that you wanted an open marriage because you were both virgins when you got married."

His entire world shattered at that. The love of his life had told everyone that he wanted an 'open marriage' when in fact, it was she that desired it.

Elise tried to get away from her husband. It was the first time in her life that she had ever experienced fear. As his hand reached for her neck, she feared death by strangulation, but a hand grabbed his and stopped it.

Angela held his hand in both of hers as she stood in front of Elise. "Bear, if I heard correctly, you and Elise have an 'open marriage' and I would like nothing more than to be your 'second' lover." She turned and looked at Elise as if she had won a prize at the carnival. "Let her have her other lovers tonight, and if you come home with me, I will love you like no other woman can."

The amount of time that it takes for fear to become jealousy can not be measured.

The rage of jealousy swelled within Elise. He was her man!

As the bouncers arrived to escort Elwood outside, she shoved Angela to the floor where she straddled her torso, and pulled Angela's head up by her hair, then slamming it over and over against the concrete club floor. One of the bouncers bypassed Elwood, and pulled Elise off of her friend.

Separated by the Bouncers, the couple stared at each other. One was very disappointed by his wife while the other was fueled by jealousy. She hadn't realized that her friend was trying to fuck her husband. That bitch is in for it, Elise thought.

Her husband helped Angela up to her feet, and looked down at the smaller woman's bloody head. "She needs stitches, I think." He nodded to the bouncers. "I'll taker her to the ER. No more trouble from me."

The bouncers watched the big man disappeared out the club door before turning to Elise. "Mam, you need to leave. You can come back some other night." Elise went to the table where her office mates sat licking their wounds, and the women stared at her, and got her clutch. She left without a word.

The house was quiet. Elwood's truck wasn't in the driveway when she got home. That bitch was fucking her man. They didn't go to the ER, she took him home to fuck him. She got back into her car, and sped off toward Elwood's parent's farm.

As Elwood's truck came to a stop at his parent's farm, he got out and went around the truck to help Angela get out. Her head was bandaged from the ER. As they were about to walk past the house to get to the house trailer, Elwood noticed his father sitting on the porch in the dark. "That woman of yours is bat-shit crazy." She was here a couple of hours ago screaming and cussing in front of the kids in the trailer. Your mom called me to get rid of her, and I sure as hell did."

The laugh was almost sinister. "Sheriff Watson sent a couple of boys out. Probably gonna get her sanity evaluated before they let her loose." He pointed toward one of the barns. "Her car's in there. Locked up, to be safe."

It was Sunday evening when Elwood got the call to pick his wife up. She didn't say anything until he started the truck and pulled out onto the highway. "Did you fuck her!"

"No, I wouldn't do that." He grimaced. "You're the one that told folks that we had an 'open marriage', so I should probably be asking, how many dicks have you've had this month?"

He ran off the side of the road when she hit him across the right side of his face while driving 50 mph. "That's not fair, you son-of-a-bitch. You left with her Friday night!"

"And you went there to try new dick, but I didn't try to get some new pussy. I went there to stop you from making a mistake. Hell, you probably already had other dicks." He felt so sad.

Slam her fist went against the dash. "I haven't cheated on you, but since you're fucking Angie, I'm going to get a lot of dick."

"Cheater, that's what you are. When you go to lunch, flirt, and talk about me. Give intimate details to some one other than me. That's cheating, it just ain't about sex." He swallowed hard. "It's emotional cheating, you just ain't passed your pussy entrance yet."

She grabbed an empty plastic water bottle and hit him again and again on his face. She was deranged.

At home, each kept to themselves. Nothing was said until he called his mom to check on Angela's injuries. Elise went nuclear when she heard him on the phone. A sailor would blush at what came out of her mouth.

Security was called at her work when she pushed Angela across a desk, and hit her with a coffee cup across her right forearm. "Slut, you better stay away from my husband."

Angela didn't help the situation. "What husband? You gave him up to chase other dicks."

HR suspended both women for one week.

Elwood was thankful that for the next week, his boss had scheduled a street paving contract in the next county to be completed by the next weekend. To get it done on time, Elwood left early each morning, and got home late so he had little interaction with Elise.

Wednesday night, she had dinner with Greg and another friend of his, Todd. They drank enough to ease her inhibitions. Greg invited Elise to come to the apartment that he shared with Todd. As roommates, they shared everything.

In the apartment, their practiced seduction began. Elise was not the first married woman for these men to seduce. They lied that they would give her the greatest experience of her life. A chance to be total satisfied by two young men was every married woman's dream. They overworked their charms because she had already decided that she was going to experience her second penis this very evening. Now it looked like it was going to be two and three penises.

Sitting on their sofa, Elise kissed back and forth between the two men as their hands explored her body over her clothes. While she kissed Greg passionately, Todd unbuttoned her blouse, and unhooked her front clasp bra freeing her lovely breasts. Elwood had expressed that he missed her former large fuller breasts, but Elise liked these smaller, floppier breasts better.

She felt her panties being pulled down by Todd as she kissed Greg while he mauled her breasts. Todd's fingers jammed inside of her as his face came up to sickle her left breast.

Her 'snatch' as she liked to call it to herself, was on fire, she couldn't wait to be fucked.

Greg lowered her backward on the couch, and pulled her skirt up above her waist. Elise looked up at Greg as he unbuckled his trousers, and pulled his dick out. From the angle, she couldn't see what his dick looked like. He pushed himself over her hips so he could slide it inside of her. She held her breath expecting a wave of pleasure as he put himself inside of her.

As Greg rubbed his dick head against her lips, Todd moved up from her breasts, and started trying to push his dick into her mouth. It distracted her, as Greg started fucking her. She felt the warm friction of intercourse as he went faster and faster. Todd kept distracting her as he attempted to get a blow job. Greg kept saying how she should 'take it and love it' and 'there's more to come" before quickly exploding inside of her.

Greg moved away from her as the spunk oozed out of her snatch. Todd quickly took his place and pushed his dick into her. As Todd pumped away, he built up a rhythm. As he fucked away, it took a few moments before she thought she could feel his dick start to push her into an orgasm. Maybe Greg's spunk made it that way. Just as she was approaching her orgasm, Todd's body shook as he erupted inside of her.

Disappointment was what she felt. She thought that sex with another man would be more exciting than this was. When she looked at the men pulling on their dicks as they worked toward second erections, she confirmed to herself that from office discussions, their dicks would be bigger than her husband's, but they were both smaller and thinner. Todd was larger than Greg but they could not hold up against Elwood.

arsawyer
arsawyer
447 Followers
12