All Comments on 'Jealous E: Elise'

by arsawyer

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars, no conclusion

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Is there a second part to this? It seems unresolved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Sigh, another story without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A leg and arm were held immobile so she could move them, ???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wow. Elise literally went nuts when she became “hot” after losing the weight.

.

Would have liked to have seen Elwood have a talk with Elise after the nightclub scene where he confronted Elise about that “open marriage” crap she was playing. Maybe…just maybe….forcing her to confront her desire for “just sex” might have woken her up. Maybe.

.

But probably not. She literally thought she could have her husband AND fuck around. The Martian Slut Ray…administered while she was recovering from her injuries…claimed another victim.

.

4 ****

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story and hopefully more to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads more like the outline of a story. For storyline I give you 4. For writing and fleshing out of the story, 2. Result is a disappointing 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Please stop this drivel. This is utter nonsense.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Don't get

This one. Makes everyone look like rednecks.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Another decent story, but like a lot of other offerings these last few weeks, it ends too abruptly.. are you practicing writing flash stories?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Too many conflicting/diverging plot lines to really get into the story. Maybe a part 2 can pull it all together so I'm not as confused as a reader? The narration was a little simplistic as well - 3*

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Pretty good story, but Elise's complete character change after the accident seemed forced to me to make your plot work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gee...lots of drama.

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

ending was too quick. It needed another thousand words.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Not bad but u just cut off the end with no sort of real conclusion

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I love how so so surious and critical the powerful anonymous commenters are.

This was a good story. You did a good job. It's worthy of a follow up or continuation.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

And by all means... keep writing .

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

If you start a fucking story, FINISH IT!!! Even if it's an epilogue. And really dumbass characters aren't funny, just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a redneck train wreck

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Unfinished. Can’t give more than 3*s. I know these stories are meant to be short but this one needs a second chapter.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

How dare that bitch yell at anyone about stealing her husband while she's the company windsock. The sheer audacity is alarming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise but turns into “Groundhog Day” with everything repeating. Then it stops without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently you intended to cast Elise as a mentally disturbed woman whom the mental problems manifest after the car wreck ? If that’s the case you were pretty successful. But as has been mentioned before , this isn’t a finished story , it needs a second chapter to conclude it . You made it interesting enough, in an odd way , that it holds an interest to some of your readers to warrant a grand finale . Otherwise it simply leaves too many open ends that lead to too many questions . This story is decent enough to include an ending . Please consider writing one . I’d have given it 4 stars but as it sits its only worth 2 or 3 , yet I’m not going to rate it at all unless you finish it !

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Elise is obviously just plan nuts. Divorce is obvious. However Elwood fucking Angela, to me, makes him less of a victim but rather going along with her idea of an open marriage. It hurts his argument in the divorce as she can point out they both were unfaithful doesn’t matter she went first he accepted it and went along with Angela.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

where the rest, did the bitch get jail time, killed by Angela or what

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS

maedhros21maedhros21over 1 year ago

Well, it seems you have caught the same virus that seems to affect a lot of authors here.....WHERE IS THE FUCKING ENDING!!!!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A good start to an interesting story that ends in the middle? Why don't you finish the story?

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

FTDS...Finish The Damn Story!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A really good story that you cut off without an ending.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up commenters! No sense reading it if there isn't an ending, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good but it stopped way to short I would like to know about the devorce and when she realized just how bad she messed up.

Plus I want to know about the relationship between her friend and her soon to be ex.

I mean this story has the potential to be so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with other comments. Finish the story and I’ll give you a better review.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

a generous 3* this was a very hard read.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 1 year ago

Good start, but where's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

needs, is crying for desperately wants an ending. Puhlease end this story. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with a number of comments. Finish the Damned story. Boy I wish FTDS was still around.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

I only gave 3* as it is an unfinished story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine gives the third "Jealous E" tale a 4. Greenday0418 called it - this begs for more. I'd like to have seen Elwood marrying Angela, and them adding some more children to their happy home. Also, it wouldn't hurt if Elise had picked up something nasty. Realism, and all.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Many typos. Elwood seems a bit strange, putting up with her rage and blatant cheating.

RodzzzRodzzz8 months ago

........that's it?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Does this happen in some foreign country? No one talks like this in America. No one acts like this in the United States.

ZK

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit2 months ago

He grabbed a handful of Elise's hair and drug her backward breaking the throat hold that she had on Angela.

I would have thought that dragging her away would've been sufficient but no, apparently he had to DRUG her too!

Seriously fucked-up misuse of the English Language THROUGHOUT the whole of this story- makes it an arduous read!

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Dick,you must not get around much. I can’t be the only Southern boy around who grew up thinking the past tense of drag was drug. Many a good ol boy’s lady friend done drug his drunk rear end out the bar on Saturday night. I’ve heard folks from New England, New York and Jersey, and Minnesota talk, so I know we ain’t the only ones talking funny.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 2 months ago

Great ending... Of a chapter. Not of the entire story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous