Jealous E: Evan

Story Info
A husband goes to a dark place.
3.6k words
3.43
26.4k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a hard week of working concrete, Evan looked forward to a hot shower, and a relaxing weekend. The job site had been a muddy mess from the Spring thunderstorms, but his crew had gotten the foundation ready to be poured on Monday as the weather forecast looked warm and dry.

His wife's, Belinda, car was in it's normal spot, but when he entered through the kitchen door the house was dark and quiet. He called out for her, but got no reply.

Flipping on the kitchen light, Evan saw the note leaning against the salt shaker on the table with his name written in cursive. He unfolded the note, and read it. He placed it down on the tabletop, as the rage began to erupt within him.

Belinda has been different since their son went away to college last fall. She had gotten more secretive since Christmas time. She had changed her passwords on her chrome-book, and her cellphone. Evan has tried to confirm his suspicion. She had done that for him tonight.

The rage continued to build as he reflected about the note. Belinda felt that she deserved to date other men since she had given Evan more than twenty years of monogamy. She indicated that they would talk tomorrow or Sunday when she returns home to be his loving wife.

The house was a disaster after he destroyed all of her favorite trinkets: snow globes, vases, photographs, her favorite rocking chair, and many other precious items.

Evan slumped onto the sofa with his phone in his hand. He was about to call his son at college and inform him that he was divorcing his mother when he remembered the tracking app that he had installed on all the family cell phones on their plan. It was to keep track of their teenage son, but he had forgotten to remove it when EJ went to college.

The app showed his wife's phone at a budget Express motel across the city near the Expressway. Grabbing his jacket, Evan began to go to the garage hen he noticed Belinda's work purse. He looked inside for her Taser. It was in the side pocket, fully charged. Evan had gotten it for her when she started working later some evenings for protection.

He tucked it into his jacket pocket, he didn't know what or who he may find when he gets to the motel. He's a tough guy, a strong guy, but the other guy may be bigger and stronger.

Evan's thought drifted to how her 'date' was straight to the motel to fuck. No dinner, no movie, just fucking. No seduction, this had to be a long term affair.

A college age kid manned the check-in counter. Evan approached him, and showed him an image of his wife on his phone. The young man said he hadn't seen her before. Evan reached inside his pocket and pulled out five hundred dollars. "Did anyone that checked in this evening have a reservation, and paid cash?"

The young man looked at his computer screen. "There have been three check-ins with reservations, and only one paid cash."

Evan knew that his feeling was that since they came straight to the motel that the man would place a reservation to get him laid quicker.

"I have five hundred for you if you will open the door for me. My wife is in one of your rooms, and I want to stop her before she makes a mistake."

The clerk responded that he wouldn't evade other's privacy by opening all the doors and letting Evan look inside.

Evan smiled. "I understand. I'm willing to beet it's the room that paid cash, and I will call my wife's phone when we're outside each door. When I hear it, you open that door, and I will do the rest." As the clerk came around the counter, Evan checked his cargo pants pockets for Zip-Ties, tape, and his work gloves. If the police get involved he didn't want to leave any evidence.

The fates smiled upon Evan that Friday evening, as the first room where cash was used, announced that his wife was within it. It was the longest room away from the parking lot. The young man slid his passkey into the lock and the door went green. Evan waved the young man off as his hand rested on the doorknob. He stretched his leather work gloves over his calloused hands.

As Evan opened the door, the room was illuminated by several candles. They both looked at Evan in shock as the door opened. Evan clicked several pictures with his phone. the couple were fucking missionary with the man withdrawing from Belinda's snatch.

Evan stormed the man, middle aged like Evan with a gut, and slammed his gloved right fist into his wife's lovers nose. The man was on his knees, so the blow sent him over the edge of the bed onto the floor.

Rushing around the bed to the man holding his bleeding nose, Evan kicked his right foot into the man's testicles. He dropped his hands from his nose to his junk as he cried in pain. Evan slammed his face with the ole one-two then pushed him face down onto the floor, and zip-tied his hands behind him. Noting the wedding band, Evan got even angrier. He rolled the man onto his side as he zip-tied his ankles, then he sat him up, and stared at him.

When the man smirked at Evan, he snapped and repeatedly slammed his gloved fists into the man's face until he felt Belinda leap onto his back. For the first time, he focused on her remarks. She was screaming at him to stop. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him backwards while he swung his arms upward.

Breaking her grasp, Evan stood face to face with Belinda standing on the bed nude with her small breasts and big hips. She was breathing heavy. Belinda tried to turn this against him. Telling him that he should be ashamed for hurting that 'poor' man. The poor man that had his dick in my wife, Evan thought.

"You're a fucking whore!"

Belinda was desperate. She needed to turn this around, but when he called her a 'whore', she made the mistake of slapping Evan with her right hand.

Evan had never struck a woman before, but being a jealous man, he had been in a few bar fights over this woman in the early years. His reflex took over and after Belinda struck his face, he, instinctively, returned the open hand slap with his own. His greater strength knocked Belinda off the bed on his left side and into the wall.

She was cussing him, as he zip-tied her hands and feet.

"It's all her fault!" Evan heard from the man. He turned towards him. "She been seducing me for months."

Looking down at the man, Evan squatted down, and pulled the taser from his jacket pocket. "Has she?"

Belinda was somewhere between shock and fear. Evan had never struck her before, but he had never caught her with a man before either. He needed to know that it was a lie that her lover was spinning. He had been seducing her for months, he had joined the company that she worked for last year, and according to office gossip, he was quite the lover with a fetish for married women.

At first the flirting began, then little gifts that he was thinking of her, and the lunches where no one would possibly see her. Of course, that lead to touching and kissing. She knew that he was 'servicing' a few other married women in the office, but after EJ left for college, she had a void within her, and it seemed that he sensed that void.

"He's lying, Evan!" Belinda retorted. "He seduced me, and I'm sorry to came to this."

Evan looked back at her with hatred, then he turned to her lover. "We're going to play a game. I'll ask you some questions, and if I don't like the answer then you experience some discomfort."

The man looked at Evan with fear in his eyes.

The grimace showed on Evan's face. "How many times has my wife fucked you?"

"Tonight was the first time!" He quickly answered.

Evan placed the taser against the man's dick, and gave him a jolt.

He cried out, and pissed himself. "How many times?" Evan asked again.

"Twice."

He cried as Evan gave him a second jolt.

The man gasped for air. "Three times, we fucked three times before tonight. A couple times in my car, once in my office. Tonight was first time in a bed." He whispered.

Evan nodded. "Did she suck your dick?"

He nodded yes. "Did you come in her mouth."

A yes nod followed.

Turning to his wife, he sparked the taser as he walked over the her and squatted down. "So, you'll suck dick and swallow for your boyfriend."

Before she could say 'he's not my boyfriend', Evan touched the taser to her vagina and gave her a quick jolt.

Tears ran down her face, she was terrified.

"Do you want to fuck him now?" She looked at her lover. His nose was bleeding and pushed a little sideways. His eyes were swelling shut, and there was at least two cuts on his lower lip. She didn't think he would be the office pretty boy after tonight.

"Look at him, come on, he needs a fuck. Go ahead, you started this, so finish it because this will be the last fuck that either of you will ever have."

Each looked him, but only Belinda really understood what that meant.

"Today, I got a foundation ready to pour on Monday, so I want you to know that I'm going to bury you alive tonight, and after Monday's concrete comes no one will ever know what happened to you." He laughed like a crazy man. "You left me a letter telling me that you leaving me for the night, everyone will think that you ran away together."

Over the last ten years, Evan had seemed to be over his jealousy of her and other men, but what really happened was he got better at hiding it, and taking care of it. Since Belinda never saw his jealousy again, she took it that he was her submissive because he let her always get her way, but that was far from the truth.

He taped the couples mouths closed, and held the taser against each of them until the man past out, and Belinda couldn't keep her eyes open.

Evan picked up the man first and laid him on the bedspread. He rolled the man up in the bedspread, and hoisted him over his shoulder, and walked him outside and put him in the back of the truck.

Belinda groggily remembered being wrapped in the blanket from the bed, and taken and thrown into the back of the truck. The ride was painful as they tossed around the truck bed as he drove across town.

Darkness surrounds the man. He screams in pain as he feels himself drop onto hard concrete. He pisses himself again as he feels the taser again, not as strong as earlier. He lays in the darkness as he hears the truck drive away. Then he hears the truck horn loudly over and over again.

He didn't know how long, he laid there before he felt someone roll him over and over as he was unwrapped. He saw the blue lights from a police car as his eye focused on the officer. "Ma'am, do you know this man?"

The voice was his wife. "Yes, officer. He's my soon to be ex."

The officer asks his wife, "Do you see this?"

On his chest written in black sharpie was "I am a cheater! I fuck married women."

His wife walked away. He heard the door close. The officer told him that an ambulance was on the way. It wasn't comforting, because he knew that his father-in-law was a vindictive man.

He would never know how close he came to being buried in concrete and dirt. A phone call from EJ to his father saved his life. A son that called his father because he was thinking about him on a Friday night when he should have been out with his friends.

Evan had his wife and her lover's clothing in the front seat of his truck. After ending the call, he looked at the man's ID where he decided to dump the cheater onto his own wife's lap.

What to do.about Belinda perplexed Evan. If he lets her go, without punishment of some sort, she will see it as a weakness, and probably plan to cheat again at some point in the future.

Arriving home, he drove behind the house to his workshop. He heard her muffled cries through the blanket as he hoisted her over his right shoulder to carry her inside the shop. Dumping her onto the hard concrete floor, he took some nylon rope and tied it around the outside of the blanket so she couldn't work herself loose during the night.

He placed the taser on to charge before he went to bed. He thought she might respond better to it than him beating her. He didn't want to hit her but he would if he needed to.

Evan rose around seven the next morning, ate some breakfast and drank two cups of coffee before he went out to the shop. He sat his coffee cup on the work bench then he slid an outdated kitchen chair that he kept out there. He placed a old lawn chair with nylon fabric across it in bands. He took some conduit clamps and secured it to the floor. A five gallon bucket was placed under it, and he tossed the nylon rope that he wrapped around the blanket through the rafters and down to hover over the chair.

He sat in his chair as he watched his wife twist and turn under the blanket trying to get out. He pulled the blanket away from her head. He was amused by the hate in her eyes. Pulling the taser from his pocket, Evan gave her a jolt. She tried to scream through the duct tape across her mouth.

Belinda could not control her body after the jolt. Like a rag doll, Evan sat her in the lawn chair and strapped her down. A leg to each chair leg while her arms were held above her by the nylon rope. He placed small table from their patio next to her and placed a glass of water with a straw. She had enough slack in the rope to allow her to reach the glass. He pulled the tape from her mouth so she could drink. When she cussed him, she got another jolt from her taser.

He took his knife and put a slit in the tape, and pushed the tape back in place. Once in place, he pushed the straw into the slot. Belinda could now drink, and not talk.

She was pretty, he mused as he looked at her. As she sat nude in the chair, he remarked to himself that he did love her, but there are consequences for her actions. He could not see any marks on her from his slap. That was good. He didn't want to be accused of beating her. He dressed and bandaged her wrist her wrists. He used foam pipe insulation around the zip-ties so her wrists didn't cut themselves from the zip-ties.

When she had revived from the taser, she looked him with a mixture of hate and fear.

"Since I have not decided your punishment as yet, you'll be living here. There is a bucket under you for when you need it. I will attempt to keep water for you, but no food. You have complained for years about losing weight so maybe a water diet will help get you started."

"You are alive today because of a unlikely phone call from our son. I had arrived to the job site to entomb you and him, when EJ called me to check on me."

In an act of meanest, Evan rubbed the taser across her pubic mound. "Do you need some stimulus?"

She quickly shook her head from side to side, but Evan pressed it into her pubic area above her opening and gave her a short jolt. The urine dripped into the bucket.

"I will return later to discuss your indiscretions."

His interrogation gave him the results that he wished he had never known. It was amazing what the threat of the taser did to loosen her tongue.

For most of their marriage, she had been faithful to Evan, but this confirmed the suspensions that he had a few times in their marriage. She did have a off and on again affair with his former best friend for over two years when their son was in preschool. Then a few years later, she had several month long affairs with an army officer from their neighborhood that has since moved away. She confused to only one affair with a single guy from our church of all places that lasted almost a year. It seemed that since she reached her forty-second birthday, she had been faithful until this guy.

Evan didn't know what to do. He loved her despite her affairs, and he could not ever get past them. She had a huge debt to him, and he believed that everyone pays their debts.

He knew of a few pimps, and he thought about whoring her out, if she wants dicks, she could get them that way, and he'd make money off of her. He couldn't do that to his son.

There was a knock on the door, Evan looked through the peep hole, and saw two policemen. He opened the door. "Can I help you, officers?"

The officer looked past Evan to the mess in the living room from his tirade earlier. "We would like to come in and ask you a few questions, sir."

As the officers stepped in, "Is everything alright, sir?" As much a statement as a question.

Evan walked over to the table in the kitchen and returned with the 'note' his wife left for him. "Read this and you'll understand." He handed the note to officer. He glanced at it and past it to his partner.

"After reading it, I went crazy, and I broke everything that matters to her. That's her precious coffeemaker, and those are her snow globe collection, and that's..."

The officer held up his hand. "I understand, sir. Can we speak to your wife?"

"She's not here. You can call her but if she's still getting fucked, her phone is probably off."

The officer looked at the note again.

"Where were you last night, sir?"

Evan looked as sad as he could. "I was here, all night."

"Can anyone confirm that?"

"I spoke to my son around 9 or 10 pm. He called me from college."

He pulled out his phone and showed the call screens.

The officers informed him that he was implicated in a beating from the last night. The person indicated that he was abducted from a motel, beaten, and left for dead.

Evan looked at the policeman. "If it was the man that my wife left me for, where is she? And if he is banging my wife, then I am sure that there are more husbands out there than me looking for him." He nodded to the note. "That's all that I know. She left for another man, an unnamed man. Let me know if I can help."

"A detective will be following up." The officers left.

Evan cleaned up the house, as he began getting rid of any evidence of the last evening.

He walked out back to the workshop. He stood looking her with her arms held high as she sat in the chair. Evan pulled a stool over and sat on it in front of her.

"What do I do with you? I can never trust you. You have confirmed that you can't be trusted. Numerous affairs over our marriage, and I cannot tolerate that." He leaned in close to her. "I can kill you." He paused. "I could pimp you out. I know some guys that can do that." He leaned backward. "Or, I could keep you for EJ's sake. I don't like that one at all."

"Tonight, I'm driving up to have dinner in a very public place with EJ. While I'm gone, a couple of men that I know will come and get you. You can decide if you want to whore for them, or be found in a motel room with your wrists cut. The choice is yours."

Evan polished his new acquisition, a 1964 Mustang. The cash commissions from his wife's new employment funded this purchase. The cash amounts were getting less each week, it seemed that her drug habits were getting more expensive. He knew that she would either have to clean it up or be exercised. She was a good earner for her 'boss'.

He had to change his cell phone number when she would get a customers phone and call him, and beg to come home. She didn't like that he told her that this was her life. She wanted to screw other men, so she could do that every day of her life.