Jean and Toni Ch. 01

Story Info
HOW IT STARTED. Mother and daughter are sluts.
4.4k words
4.5
47.3k
74
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

INTRODUCTION

By IKEMAN

Jean's a slut. She wouldn't want to be crude about it or lewd about it, but... she likes to fuck. She's known it for a long time. In fact, it was what ultimately drove her husband away. Oh, he liked the fact that she enjoyed sex, at first. He liked it a lot. He came to enjoy it enough that he challenged her with exhibitionism, even sharing her. What he didn't like was how much she enjoyed it. Somehow, he wanted it only on his terms and he could see how her enthusiasm for sex would eventually go beyond him, if it continued. How could she not enjoy it, though, when she found she had been married to a man with a smaller cock. To her, it was just sex but it was threatening to him. So, like other weak-willed men, he left her even though he assisted in creating the problem. She likes everything about sex. Her problem, though, is how to get it. After the divorce, she had to find a job while raising their daughter. She's tried to be discrete... because of her daughter.

Toni's a slut, too. Jean didn't realize that of her daughter, of course. What mother wants to think that of her daughter? It turned out that even before Toni had graduated from high school she was getting more than her mom was. Not that Jean wasn't trying, but she felt awkward about how. When Jean made the discovery, their lives changed... both of them... and for the better.

Jean and Toni didn't turn into whores. They don't sell themselves, though they would be thanked with rewards and gifts. It wasn't why they did it. It just became one of those unique opportunities that can present itself into life. So, when the opportunity came to do what is truly enjoyed in your life, who wouldn't take the opportunity?

* * * *

CHAPTER 1: HOW IT STARTED

Jean Evans suddenly pulled her white Honda Accord sedan to the curb in front of a dark strip mall on the quiet avenue leaving the downtown area to the eastern suburbs and home. She turned in her seat belt and reached across the center console to a surprised young woman in the passenger seat, her daughter, Toni Evans.

Toni looked around outside the car, even checking the car's dashboard for some sign of trouble. "What's wrong, mom?"

Jean just stared at her daughter. Her eyes began glistening and a tear threatened to drop down her cheek. She swiped it away with the back of her hand. Jean Evans, a 39-year-old single mother has raised Toni by herself working as a receptionist/secretary for a real estate office for over 10 years since her husband filed for divorce. Despite her 39 years, she could be mistaken as considerably younger with her trim, athletic body on a 5' 5", 110-pound frame and 34C breasts with long, wavy gold-blonde hair that extends past her shoulders. The sudden stop and misting of her eyes as she took in her daughter next to her was because of sudden guilt of what she had just asked of her daughter.

Gazing at the innocent appearance of the young woman next to her just added to the feelings of betrayal that seemed to consume her in recognition of how their life had recently changed. Toni, a 19-year-old Community College student studying in a program for Administrative Assistant was the joy of her life and, if she were to be honest, turned out pretty well by a single parent except she might be too much like Jean in one respect. Toni looked very much like her mother which they both enjoyed. Toni's smaller frame, though, was still trim and athletic but on a 5'3", 100-pound frame and smaller breasts of 34B.

Jean sighed deeply, then stared out the windshield. "I'm sorry, honey. I'm a terrible mother and you're so... so... perfect. You deserve a mother that doesn't take advantage of you like this."

Toni reached across the console and pulled a hand off the steering wheel to also get her mom's attention. "Take advantage of me? Like this? Do you mean like tonight? What we did tonight?"

Jean nodded as she steeled herself to look at her daughter, the wetness in her eyes finally releasing and falling down both cheeks.

"Mom... what's going on? Tonight... tonight was just you helping me with a fantasy, a desire to experience something we've talked about." Toni reached up, placed her hand on her mom's face, and their eyes locked. "Mom, you're a wonderful mom. You're a perfect mom for me. I'm not promiscuous because of you. Remember? I was promiscuous in high school before I had a clue you were, too. We both hid our experiences so well neither of us had a clue. It wasn't until your date that one night ended badly and you came home early and caught me with Johnny Bartles."

Jean giggled, "In my bed, too."

Toni laughed, "Yeah, it seemed especially wicked at the time." Toni squeezed her mom's hand and looked deeply into her eyes. "Mom, I love you. What you've given me is wonderful. Now that we understand each other... what we need... what we both desire... we can be open about it. Maybe you had enough to drink tonight that allowed you to take us to the next level. But what happened tonight, mom... it was amazing! It was a desire come true."

Jean nervously giggled. "Do you believe us? What kind of mother-daughter relationship includes sharing about a mutual desire to experience the mystique of black cocks?"

"A relationship like ours. At least we're honest with each other mom."

Jean smiled. At only 19, her daughter seemed so mature and capable and confident. She was nothing like that at the same age. "You're really okay? I mean with what's happening? It feels like we might be on a course that will take us deeper and deeper into our desires. I'm not sure that will end well. We need to think about what we're doing and how."

"I want to go home, mom. I want to do something with you that I have wanted to do for a while. I want to show you how okay I am with all of this."

Jean raised her eyebrows in question but Toni wouldn't offer more. Both women felt the spike in sexual energy, though. Nervously, anxiously, Jean put the car in gear and continued toward home.

* * * *

Jean's feelings of guilt had their roots earlier that night. She had gone out looking for some action. She had long tried to keep her high need for sexual release in check, settling for the occasional fling, attempting to hide her desires from, what she thought, was an impressionable daughter. She had been shocked to discover that her 'impressionable' daughter was getting more sex than she was and she was an 18-year-old in high school. That awareness and some very frank discussions cleared the air between them.

Toni encouraged her mom. Jean wasn't sure she should reciprocate by condoning her daughter but being a hypocrite wasn't the answer, either. After Toni graduated and began the pursuit of a career at the local community college, mother and daughter evolved in their relationship to friends, more like roommates sharing a house than one trying for control over the other. They found a middle ground where they respected the privacy of the other. The loosening of their relationship and the obvious similarity of desires led to an increasing and mutual sharing of ideas, options, and fantasized situations.

Jean had gone to one of the nice hotel bars downtown where she had the good fortune in meeting respectful businessmen only interested in a fling, a simple no-strings evening of pleasure. That particular night she found herself with not one but two older men and it seemed to be a problem for them that she was by herself. They asked if she was with a friend. No, she responded, but I might be able to have one here soon if it matters.

As Toni's phone chimed, she recognized it from her mom. "Hey, mom, what's up?"

"Honey, remember that conversation we had about one of your fantasies?"

Toni giggled, "Which one?"

Jean laughed, "True, you do have quite a wish list. The one I'm talking about is black men."

"Oh my, God... for real?"

"I've got two here who want some fun. They are older... older than me... but I pressed up against one of them dancing and... interested?"

"Yes! I can't believe this! Thanks, mom."

"Get dressed, there's a cab on its way."

Toni laughed, "You knew."

After another drink and conversation that had turned very suggestive, Toni appeared in the entry to the bar. She spotted her mom waving from a booth along one side. Jean was sitting next to one of the guys so Toni slid into the booth next to the other. She no sooner sat down and a waiter appeared and asked for an ID. Toni dug her driver's license from her small purse for him and he shook his head. The state's age limit is 21 years old, even to be in the bar. He put the license back on the table and one of the men discretely turned the card to look at it, then whispered into Jean's ear. Jean smiled.

On the way out of the bar, Jean leaned close to Toni. "One of these guys owns a company here in town the other is a client. The client has a room upstairs... and a mini-bar."

The women hesitated in the lobby outside the bar and the men each took one around the waist and guided them to the left and the elevators. Toni shivered as the man's big hands slid down from her waist onto her hip and to the back to her ass as the elevator doors opened. The man who had fondled Toni's ass pressed the '10' button. He turned to the three in the elevator with him, "Are we okay?"

Jean nodded but Toni didn't even notice. Her attention was on the man in front of her. She smiled and closed the gap between them and looked up at him, "Yes, sir. Very okay." He tentatively lowered his face to hers and she accepted his kiss. She smiled and asked back to him, "Are we okay?" He laughed from deep in his chest before pulling her against him and kissing her harder. They didn't break the kiss until the elevator dinged at '10' but Jean hadn't noticed because she was similarly engaged with the man she was with.

In the alcove on the tenth floor, the client stops and whispers something to the company owner. Both women watch. "No, Sam, I took a peek at the license. She definitely 19."

The man seemed embarrassed but relieved but he recovered quickly. With a twinkle in his eyes, "Ladies, we all know why we're up here, right?" Jean nodded and returned a wicked smile. "Maybe that should be enough but I've always fantasized about the image of a naked woman walking down a hotel corridor."

The two women shared a quick look and smile, turned simultaneously so their backs were to the men, and pulled their long hair to the side to reveal the zippers of their dresses. Jean and Toni exchanged nervous but excited looks as they both felt the zippers lowered. Despite their sexual proclivity, being pushed into exhibitionism was very new to both. The women turned to face the two older black men, standing side by side as they pushed their dresses off the shoulders, allowing the dresses to fall to the waist exposing bra-encased breasts. They shimmied the dresses over their hips to step out of them and awkwardly held them until the men put their hands out to take them. The men gazed appreciatively at the women as they stood in matching lace bras and thongs with thigh-high stockings and heels. Both women moved their hands behind them and slid bra straps down their arms exposing breasts.

"Beautiful," one of the men exclaimed.

Toni began, "Mom's..."

"No, dear," the company owner assured her, "your breasts are perfect for your body."

Toni smiled at the compliment and felt the surge of excitement building higher as she stood mostly naked before these strange men in a hotel hallway as they admired both bodies. She moved her hands more confidently to her hips and slid her thong down. She blushed when she realized the thin material of the gusset momentarily clung to her wet pussy. After stepping out of it and handing it towards the man, he brazenly lifted it to his face and breathed in her scent.

She blushed deeper. This was so different. Although experienced in sex, it was with young men. Experienced, confident, worldly men... this was different. They weren't awkward and unsure of themselves. This was very different and another shiver coursed through her as she stood naked in front of them and not only them but outside an elevator in a hotel. Her body flooded her with a wave of heat and energy. She knew her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet as her skin flushed tellingly. And, the smile on the man's face told her he recognized all the signs.

The men gazed admiringly at the two naked blondes in front of them. The long blonde hair, smooth white skin, clean and bald pussy mounds, and firm breast with erect nipples presented an erotic image, especially right outside a hotel elevator. The local company owner stepped up to Jean and fondled a breast gently. Then, "Hard to believe you're her mother. You could be an older sister." The other man stepped up to Toni and duplicated the fondling. The public interaction seemed to have similar effects on all of them.

Jean smiled, "Aren't you the flatterer." She looked from the alcove to the hallway. "Which way? I assume you will want to follow behind us."

The client pointed to the right. Jean held Toni's hand and led her confidently down the hallway. Only dressed in stockings and heels, Jean leaned toward her daughter, "Are you still okay?" Toni returned a nod in answer.

The men followed 15 feet or so behind carrying the discarded clothes. The view of the two naked blondes ahead of them, their asses tantalizingly rotating before them presented a conflict in thoughts: they were very much enjoying the view, but they very much were anxious to get into the room.

For Toni, this was a turning point in her thinking of herself and what she wanted. Of all the guys her age she had been with, none of those situations had given her this feeling. The only word that came to her mind was 'slut'. She glanced at her mom as little bottles of wine were pulled from the mini-bar and poured into glasses previously wrapped in plastic. Her mom stood with amazing grace... considering she was naked with clothed men... and engaged them in small talk. Toni wondered at where that confidence and self-assurance came from and if she too would at sometime develop or acquire it. She hid her nervousness by sipping the offered wine rather than chancing her voice in a conversation.

The standing around, though, didn't last long. Toni was led by the man to a chair where he sat and pulled her into his lap. She sat across his lap facing her mom who was in a similar position. She watched her mom put her free hand behind the man's neck which opened her body to the man's free hand since he had put his glass on the side table. Toni duplicated the move and soon found her body being fondled and explored as she was pulled into a kiss that became increasingly urgent and passionate. She found her one leg slide off his lap as his touch moved between her thighs. She was breathing heavily and gratefully gave up her glass when the man took it from her. She devoured the man's mouth and tongue as his fingers found her bald and slick pussy. It took a moment for her to recognize the sounds of moans and gasps coming from her but her mom was equally involved.

Toni sensed movement and found her mother slipping from the other man's lap and kneeling in front of him. She watched, only for a moment, as Jean began loosening the belt. Toni again duplicated the effort. Her man was soon lifting his ass from the chair so Toni could pull his pants down. Her fingers had grabbed his underwear at the same time and she found her first black cock standing erect in front of her. It might not have been a truly big black cock like the porn videos show but it was bigger than any she had before.

She put out her tongue and licked the underside and head, then turned her head to lick the side and glanced at the action next to her. Her mouth fell open at what she saw. Her mom was sucking on a truly massive black cock. In recovery, Toni slid her open mouth over the man's cock and began sucking hard. Her mind reeled. She was experiencing one of her big fantasies... and big black cocks really do exist. But she put her focus on the man... and cock... before her.

The man stood and Toni knelt taller to keep his cock in her mouth while he opened his shirt to remove it and the undershirt. She pulled her mouth off his cock, her lips and chin slick with her own saliva. She untied his shoes. He placed a hand on her head to balance as she assisted him in the removal of shoes, socks, and pants from his feet. He then stood her up and led her to the adjoining bed. She crawled on top of it and lay on her back with her legs spread wide, her arms outstretched to him. She watched with fascination as his large black body crawled between her white thighs, then her eyes fixated on the black cock being guided between her thighs to her pussy. She gasped as she felt the head pressing against her wet pussy and raised her shoulders to see the black cock penetrate her white pussy. She groaned and fell back onto the bed, a wide satisfied smile on her face as she reached out to the man.

What was the fascination of black on white? Mystique? Some long-ago taboo of the races? It filled her nonetheless just as much as the cock working its way deep into her pussy with in and out motion until she felt him against her, pelvis to pelvis. She clutched to the man as he pulled his cock nearly all the way out before driving it powerfully into her. She groaned and moaned and uttered 'yes' repeatedly even as she felt a hand hold hers and turned to find her mom being fucked alongside her. She smiled at her mom, a weak smile, a smile overridden by lust and wild emotions.

She felt the man stiffen, his cock swell inside her, then pulse and jerk as he grunted and thrust even more powerfully and urgently into her. She raised her legs and wrapped them around the man's thick waist to hold him tightly and to open herself completely to him and he slammed into her as he climaxed. Feeling his cum spurt into her pussy sent Toni over the edge, too. They both groaned and grunted as his cock spurted and jerked and her pussy spasmed and clutched around it.

It was long moments later before any of the four noticed the quiet except for the panting of breath and the blood pounding in their eyes. The men rolled off the women to stand at opposite sides of the bed. They shared congratulatory smiles, then returned their eyes to the two blondes with legs spread and pussies still pulsing in orgasmic after-effect.

Jean raised herself to her elbows and considered her naked, spent, but happy looking daughter. She then turned her attention to the men who had moved back to the chairs. "If you ply us with another glass of wine, we could switch partners the next time."

They liked that idea. Jean pulled Toni into the bathroom to clean up. Inside with the door closed, Jean said to Toni, "You've fantasized about a BBC... there he is."

"God, mom, I could believe that thing when I saw it. Will I be able to take it?"

Jean chuckled, "I wasn't so sure myself at first, but once it was inside me...."

Jean left no doubt upon returning to the men. She immediately went to the client and sat in his lap. Toni went to the other man, the local company owner, and all she could think about was the monster hanging between the man's legs. As the man began fingering her smaller breasts and the kissing resumed, she could feel movement under her ass cheeks and she just had to see it closer. She slid off the man and knelt between his legs. She lifted his cock up to kiss and lick the head and work her way down the length with her tongue and lips. As it slowly grew, she held it in both hands and marveled that the head was still exposed. And it wasn't fully hard. She opened her mouth wide to take the bulbous head between her lips and felt the cock growing in her mouth. She pressed her mouth down like she did on other cocks before and felt the head at her throat but her hands told her there was still more cock outside than inside. She pulled her mouth off gasping but she wanted to see it in its hard state. She looked up at the man and he gave her a smile, a smile that told her he had seen the look on her face before.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12