Jean and Toni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She simply said, "I want..."

He stood up, bringing her up with him. Only then did she realize that during her fascination with this cock that her mom had returned to the bed and was being fucked missionary by the other man. This time it wasn't going to be the same, though. Her man lay on the bed alongside her mom and held his cock straight up in the air. It looked even bigger as she crawled over his legs to his midsection. She had to raise her hips high to move over the top and sucked in a huge breath as she aligned the head to her pussy.

Jean watched from below as her daughter aligned the cock to her pussy. With eyes closed and a breath held, Toni rubbed the cock head back and forth until it fell into her hole. Then, she went stiff as she slowly, hesitantly lowered her body down the pole. Jean watched as more cock disappeared into her daughter. She remembered the feeling herself moments before when he fucked her. The feeling of complete fullness, the cock bumping into her cervix repeatedly as he fucked her, the feeling of such tightness that she felt the veins and ribs of the shaft, the bulbous head as it moved in and out. She wrapped her legs around the man currently fucking her but she was remembering the feeling of that monster, the monster now inside her daughter.

* * * *

Jean drove into the garage and they used that entry into the house. Jean turned once they were in the kitchen. "What was it you wanted to show me or do or whatever you said?"

Toni just grabbed her hand and pulled her through the kitchen and family room area and into the hallway leading to the bedrooms of their three-bedroom ranch home.

"Toni? Toni, what...?"

Instead of an answer, though, Toni pulled Jean into the mother's bedroom, turned to face her suddenly so her momentum brought the two together, and she kissed her mom firmly and fully on the lips. This wasn't a mother/daughter kiss. This wasn't a kiss of thanks or 'you're wonderful'. This was a passionate kiss... a sexual kiss.

"Toni?"

Toni pulled her in with another kiss but her hands moved over her mom's upper back until she found and lowered the zipper and stroked inside on the bare skin of her back. She quickly unclasped the bra and brought both dress and bra down the arms.

Toni placed both hands on her mom's now bare breasts and looked into her surprised face. Toni smiled. "I've thought about you... us... being together... for a while now but... I... didn't feel I had the nerve. Not until tonight." She bent down and kissed each erect nipple. "Tonight..., when you included me in this... then I knew, I was sure. I want to share more with you... be more with you. I don't want to be just your daughter. Is this... okay?"

Jean felt like she might melt. She suddenly felt more attraction to Toni than she had felt to anyone in... in a very long time. This feeling was far beyond mere sex. Tonight... those men... especially the local guy... that was blazing hot sex. But this was different and somehow more, better, wonderful. She pulled Toni into her and reach around her to lower her zipper, dress, and bra. They parted enough to allow the dress to fall to Toni's hips and when their bare breasts squeezed together in an embrace, they both moaned the pleasure of the contact.

They parted and pushed off the remainder of their clothes, pulled the covers down on the bed, and scrambled into the center to crash into a tangle of arms, legs, and full-naked body contact. They kissed, stroked, fondled, groped, and explored each other until Jean raised her head, her breath and words coming between gasps, "69?"

She didn't even wait for a response but pushed Toni flat on the bed and swung her leg over and aligned her pussy over her daughter's mouth as she lowered her lips to hers. She moaned as her lips and tongue made first contact with her daughter's... HER DAUGHTER'S... wet and heavily scented pussy and moaned again at the first feel of Toni's tongue and lips on her pussy. Both pussies had been well fucked and filled with two deposits of cum and both women greedily sucked and tongued the other until both, stimulated and motivated by a new emotional and physical connection, strained and quivered against each other in mutual orgasm, both sucking and licking orgasmic secretions that tasted so, so, so good and satisfied a thirst, a need neither imagined they desired.

12