Jean and Toni Ch. 02

Story Info
THE INTERVIEW. Jean and Toni interview with 4 BBC.
4.3k words
4.56
16.5k
29
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,600 Followers

CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW

Jacob Collins sat in the firm's conference that served as a 'war room' for formulating a strategy for new clients and major projects but was also a real conference room for the Monday morning update and planning meetings he held with the three salesmen that rounded out the firm. He was blessed with working with three of the best and hardest working people he had ever encountered. Of course, as also being their father, he felt blessed that he could honestly say he had their devotion and loyalty, too. His sons felt similarly, though. He had always been a demanding but devoted and loving father who held the family together by example.

His sons, Matt, Caleb, and Terrell, were 31, 29, and 28 years old respectively. All four men were deeply black, strong in physique and will, and proud of who they were in business and as a family.

Jacob had just finished reporting on their new client, what would be required to satisfy them, and what it could mean to the firm down the road. He had saved this topic for the end of the meeting because he knew what was about to happen when he brought up his proposal to them. And the proposal had a direct connection to the new client. The boys were professionals, though, and he leaned back in his chair to allow the questions and discussion to flow and lead to his proposal.

It took some time to work through the meat and potatoes of the client's company, needs, demands, and culture. Then, Caleb asked the question.

"That all sounds great, dad. It's all manageable with our usual devotion to details and communication and service. What you haven't mentioned, though, is how did this turn around? Friday, it sounded like they might have loved our presentation and references but they weren't really sold on pulling representation away from the guy they currently have. Or, I should say had." They all laughed. But as they all sat at the round table, the three younger men focused on their father. Caleb had merely been the one to ask what they all had been wondering.

Jacob smiled at them. Now was the time for his proposal. A proposal to change their lives and, in some ways, how they could do business. Over the weekend it sank into him as he roamed the big house alone. Since his wife, the boys' mother, died nearly 10 years ago, he had turned his life energy into the firm. It seemed the only thing he could do to ease the pain of loss. Again, he was blessed to have boys who understood, even helped by driving their focus into the firm, too. But released in that weekend that though he might not ever love someone like that again, he was reminded of how sex, just the act, energized him. The focus on the firm had limited his boys, too. And that wasn't fair. He couldn't find them someone to love, but ...

"You're right, Friday didn't look good but I had a dinner planned and I pushed forward with it." He paused. This was outrageous, but it had worked once. "I'll be honest, guys, what happened had little to do with anything I said, promised, or assured. It was luck, a lucky happenstance." He looked at each of them and wondered what they were going to think about their old man. "Let me tell you an interesting story ..."

* * * *

Thursday night and Jean and Toni were home finishing the dishes after dinner when Jean's cell phone chimes. She wipes her hands on the dishtowel and checks the screen. An unknown number but despite the increasing occurrence of spam calls, she answers, anyway. "Hello?"

"Jean Evans?"

"Yes, who's calling, please?"

"Jean, this is Jacob Collins. You probably don't remember my name but ... remember last Friday night? With your daughter?"

"Oh my God! How did you get this number? I don't want any trouble because of that. Don't you dare try to hurt us and God help you if you try to hurt my girl!"

"Jean ... Jean? Please, Jean, let me explain. I don't mean to cause you or your daughter any trouble. Just the opposite in fact if you could give me a few minutes."

Jean asked if she could put the call on speaker since Toni was standing right there. He then went on to recount what Jean had confided in while waiting for Toni to arrive. That they both just like sex and that she focused on nice hotel bars to find businessmen who would be respectful and not present any expectations beyond the night. He also exuded praise for both of them, that they were both respectful, caring, and very, very sexy. Jean smiled across the phone at Toni who wiggled her eyebrows.

Jacob continued, "What you two don't know is that you made me a lot of money that night. I thought I had lost that client but the chance meeting with you two changed his mind. He called me the next morning before boarding his plane to tell me he decided to give my firm a try. And, I quote, 'If that night is any indication of the service provided, the arrangement will be very profitable for both.' Over the weekend, it caused me to think." He paused and they could hear him take a breath before continuing. "I want to propose an idea that has you two working for us. I'm going to be upfront here. You said you like sex and that is what I propose. You would have secretarial positions with secretarial duties but ..."

Jean finished his statement, "... but there will also be sex involved. We're not whores, Jacob."

"I don't want to imply that. My three sons and I make up the firm, a sales firm. Our arrangement of sex will be among us ... in the office and maybe out but only by your acceptance. This wouldn't be forced or dominant ... anything like that. I didn't see anything submissive about you, Jean. What I saw was a couple of women who really like sex."

Toni put her hand over her mouth to cover her giggling. Jean tried to shush her, then, "You're saying both of us. We'd be your ..."

Toni blurted out, "your office sluts."

"Well ... I guess it could be worded that way, yes, Toni."

Jean was trying to hold some level of decorum. "Can I ask how far along are you in this thinking?"

"Far enough that I brought it up to my sons. They are partners in the firm. They like the idea, too. I have to qualify all this that they insisted on interviewing you two ... together. Any thoughts?"

Toni was nodding her head so fast and hard she looked like a bobblehead on a wash-board dirt road. Jean asked him to hold for just a moment and muted the line. Toni was bouncing next to the table. "What are you waiting for? I want that cock, again, mom. Just think, his sons ... might be just as big. Could that be possible? Four of them?"

"This is a job where we'll have to have sex."

"Oh, that's right, you don't like sex. OR ... or, this is a great way to have great sex and we have to do a job, too."

Jean tried to maintain a serious attitude but broke into a huge smile. "Relax. I just didn't want to seem too anxious ... like you." Toni stuck her tongue out. "Very mature."

"You didn't mind my tongue last night."

"No, I sure didn't." She unmuted the call. "Jacob, we've talked it over and I think from everything we discussed here we need to have more details. Scheduling an interview would be appropriate given our ... thinking."

"Then, Saturday at 2:00 PM?"

"Saturday? You work Saturdays?"

He laughed, "Not normally, but this requires not being interrupted, don't you think?"

When the call was ended, Toni fell into the chair and looked up at her mom. "Damn ... what do you want to bet we get fucked by them?"

* * * *

"This is it?" Toni looked out the windshield at the dark windows in the strip mall set between a darkened dentist office and State Farm Insurance office.

"This is the address he gave us." She looked to the side and studied her daughter's innocent-looking face. She had such a sweet and innocent look and a petite body. Who would suspect she had a raging desire for sex inside her. Like mom like daughter? "This might be a big deal, honey. Are you sure? It's one thing to pick guys up you might not ever see again and this where ...," she looked at the window, too, "... this where it's a recurring expectation. And four of them. And even strangers."

The car was quiet for a moment until Toni turned to look at her mom, her face developed a big smile. "Exciting, isn't it?" Jean chuckled and nodded, then opened her door.

A younger black man held the door open for them and locked it after they entered. He was dressed casually in khakis, a pull-over shirt, and loafers. He gave each of the women an appreciative look. Both were dressed in similar mini-skirts, button-up sleeveless blouses, thigh-high stockings, and 4" heels. He especially liked the way their asses tilted back and forth as they walked in the heels, the short skirt swishing side to side.

They were led through the office and past two empty desks, one behind the other, set between a pair of offices on each side and a glassed-in conference room at the back. Jean asked, "The desks are empty. When did you secretary leave?"

He glanced over his shoulder and smiled, "We've never had a secretary before." The two women glanced at each other. The desks weren't exactly empty. They had new computers, in-boxes, etc. Even the desks and chairs looked new. The setup just looked sterile like everything was new and unused.

Three more black men were visible through the glass wall of the conference room. As they entered, the men stood and the older of them, the man they knew from the hotel came to shake their hands by taking them between both of his.

"Ahhh ... yes, so good to see both of you, again."

The women could sense a desire to hug them but a reserved shield formed for the purpose of this meeting. Introductions were made. They noticed that the four of them had aligned chairs on one side of the 6 foot round table and two more chairs set opposite them. Jacob indicated for everyone to sit, then moved into a description of the firm and the type of work they do. Jean asked about the comment Terrell made about the desks and Jacob explained that the idea of a secretary, or secretaries, was timely because their firm was expanding rapidly. Although they had been successful by doing their own word processing, etc. there were some deficiencies in the group. The sons laughed at that which made it clear the deficiencies were with Jacob. Despite that, he continued, the effort of office work and customers have become challenging for all of them.

Jacob then shifted into a more interview approach of the women's experience and training. Jean and Toni had sat primly with legs crossed in their short skirts and hands folded comfortably in their laps. The interview suddenly changed completely when the oldest son, Matt, interrupted.

"Father, excuse me but we all know what a big element of this job is. We can continue to pretend but we are all thinking about it. Jean and Toni even selected their dress for it. Mini-skirts and thigh-highs with the tops peeking from under the skirts are hardly the normal attire for a normal job interview. It's on all our minds."

All four men had their gazes fixed on the two women across the table. None of them averted their eyes and the two other sons nodded their agreement.

Jacob finally glanced at his eldest son, "What would you suggest?"

"If this is to be real and we are all to be comfortable with it, let's start right from the start. I think we should see how real this is and how willing and comfortable they can be. I think the rest of the interview should be with them naked."

Toni stole a glance at her mom who was sitting calmly and seemingly in complete control. Toni's stomach was fluttering, though. This was real. She figured there would be sex after the interview if they were serious but she really hadn't considered what the office environment might be like. Some sporadic sex maybe? But maybe it was a lot more. Maybe the office atmosphere would be a lot more. A lot more like this? The nerves she felt, though, were mixed in with a warm flush of arousal. She stole another glance at her mom and found a coy smile formed on her lips. When she saw her mom move to stand up, she knew their fate was sealed. All her hopes, wishes, and desires crashing into the moment. A job, black cock, and the freedom to indulge in it.

Jean felt in her heart this was what she wanted and maybe even needed. She had to trust that Toni had been honest with her when they discussed all of this and the ramifications it could bring with it. In her mind, there was no question. As she stood and nudged the chair back slightly, her fingers were already opening the buttons of her blouse. She fixed her eyes on Jacob as the last of the buttons were undone and she pulled the blouse from her skirt. She scanned the faces of the sons as she pulled the blouse open and let it slide off her arms to be dropped on the table in front of her. She glanced to the side as she reached for the zipper on the side of the skirt, pleased to see Toni already slipping her blouse off, too. As Toni's hands moved behind her to unclasp her bra, Jean was pushing down her skirt. Jean smiled and sighed in relief at seeing her daughter's deliberateness and apparent comfort in following her lead. As Jean reached back to open her bra, Toni was pushing her skirt down her legs. They locked eyes for just a count, both smiling, both expressing their own confidence in the direction they were going. As one, then, they pushed their tiny thongs down their legs to be dropped on the rest of their clothing.

They stood where they were, naked, their hands at their sides so the men had a good look. Matt muttered, "Mother and daughter ... amazing."

Caleb added, "Shaved white pussy and pert breasts."

Jacob reacted, "Caleb, I promised them respect and safety."

Caleb responded defensively, "No, no ... I ... I was just ... shoot ... just reacting. They're both so beautiful and ...," he looked at them, "... you know the mystique about black cock?" Both women nodded. They both knew they too were drawn to it, especially big black cock. "Well, for us, white pussy is the same."

Jean smiled and responded. "No offense taken, Caleb."

Toni shyly added, "We understand the mystique concept." She then blushed and the whiteness of her skin showed it all.

The women took their chairs and the interview continued. It was difficult for all of them. The women were very aware of their nakedness but the men were as well. The formal qualifications, experience, and training part of the interview covered half an hour and Jean was impressed that it had. It indicated to her that there really was a worthwhile job to be done. Jacob covered the business job requirements, hours, salary (which really was very good compared to her current job), company benefits, sick and vacation, and health insurance.

Then there was a pause ... an awkward pause. A pause that everyone knew was leading to the less traditional ... far less traditional ... job requirements.

Jean reached to the side and took Toni's hand, partly for her own support. "Jacob ... the rest? The reason we've been interviewed naked ... there are more expectations for this job. I am sure you and your sons have had some discussions regarding what you would expect of us?" Toni squeezed her mom's hand tightly. It felt like her heart might jump right out of her chest it was beating so hard.

Jacob looked at each of his sons. They were all feeling the tension in the air. Jean was right. The more he was around her the more respect he had for her strength and self-awareness. Like him, she had successfully raised her child by herself.

"You're right, Jean. But in truth, the concept of all this is so outrageous we have had trouble getting our heads around it. What are the expectations? Let's start out with the understanding that we will mutually agree on its evolution with the understanding that it will be respectful and safe. How you were dressed today will be perfect to start with. We don't get walk-in visitors in our business. We almost always go to the client. As such, we'll make sure the door is locked at all times just to be sure. Also, we'll do something about the front windows for privacy in case we want you to move from one office to another. Why bother getting dressed." The implication of that statement said a lot.

Then there was another long pause. Jean stood up and leaned forward with her hands on top of the table. "Is that it, gentlemen? Surely not."

Toni joined her mom and added, "Surely, we haven't been here naked for a discussion about the job. Isn't there some additional element of evaluation you need to make?"

Jacob laughed and stood up. He began loosening his belt and slacks. "Didn't I tell you, boys? Ladies, you've already assured me of your willingness and desire but, you're right, the boys should be convinced, too."

His sons stood up so fast their chairs rolled back away from the table. In a moment, it seemed, all four had pried off their shoes and dropped their slacks. Toni went around the left side of the table and Jean the right. They each stood facing two men. It was Toni who uttered what flashed through both their minds. "Sir, I see the family resemblance." Jean gasped at her daughter's comment. For a moment the men were caught off guard by the comment, then seeing the two women were only looking at their cocks, they laughed. The men laughed, not the women. Both Jean and Toni tried discretely to suck in saliva forming at the sight of the four big black cock. Toni wasn't even sure Jacob's was the biggest. She could fully relate to Caleb's comment about 'white pussy' because she was definitely feeling that way about black cock.

It was as if their knees had given out. Both women dropped to their knees in front of the men. Taking one cock in hand and the other in the mouth. Both Jean and Toni shared the same thought though separately: how long were these cocks? Their hand didn't cover half of it. Their mouths became full with half of it still outside. Another same thought went through their minds: I have to measure these. Sometime, I have to measure them. That alone said everything. They had already made up their minds. These jobs were theirs.

With two hard cocks she was switching between, Toni looked up at Jacob and Matt. "Sirs, where would you like to cum ... my mouth or pussy?"

Jean pulled her mouth off the cock, looked at her brazen daughter, and giggled. Then, she looked up at Caleb and Terrell. With a smile, she said, "What she said."

Both women were raised up, turned, and bent over the table nearly side by side. There was a flurry of motion behind them as shirts were thrown off, then they felt hands on their asses. Jean looked to the side to find her daughter smiling. She returned the smile and nodded, then gasped as she felt a cock suddenly parting her pussy lips and slipping into her wet hole. It was just inches, just the head, but it was a reminder of the size of the cock she had seen on all the men. All the sons had cocks like their father, certainly about a foot long and thick, and the fullness of being penetrated by their father that night was an indelible memory milestone in her sexual life only to be overwritten by more such experiences. She moaned deeply, her eyes closing, and mouth hanging open. The cock slid deeper into her, her pussy clamped tightly around it, then pulled almost completely out before sliding back in, each time going deeper and deeper. She opened her eyes, already clouded by the haze of lust to see Toni reacting similarly. She turned her head to gaze behind her and wasn't surprised to find Caleb, the atypical aggressive middle son concentrating on her 'white pussy' as he said earlier.

Terrell encouraged their coupling to the side slightly and presented his hard cock to her face. Without thought, she opened her mouth as the cock touched her lips, then opened wider to take the head into her mouth. A muffled groan escaped her throat and she heard similar sounds coming from next to her and there was no doubt they were experiencing the same action.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,600 Followers
12