Jean and Toni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni had Jacob's cock in her mouth as Matt fucked her. Her mind flashed back to the night in the hotel and the feeling of Jacob's cock fucking her. Matt's cock felt at least as big and her mind reeled at the overwhelming realization of big cock in both mouth and pussy and this would be her new normal. Her life was to be big black cocks. She and her mom had talked about this, talked about what taking this job would mean to them, and also about them. They liked sex and fucking but this was going further, much further. Being available ... for fucking and sucking ... for four men ... in the office and more ... there was a name for that ... sluts. Toni orgasmed thinking about that reality about herself. There was no way she could give up this, though. The cock in her pussy plunged deeply, powerfully, and consuming in her body. The cock filled her, bumped repeatedly into the top of her pussy but she took more and more of it up inside. Her pussy spasmed and clenched and tightened around the invading stiff rod of man-flesh and she desired it, needed it, and found herself pleading vocally for more.

"OH, GOD! Oh, God ... Oh, God ... YES ... YESSSSS ... fuck me sir ... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh yessssss... I'm cummmminnnggggg. Just fuck me."

Jean heard her daughter beseeching them to fill her and it sent her over the top of her own mountain-high orgasmic surge. She cried out, too. Her pussy clenching the cock inside her and her orgasmic juices coating the cock suddenly pounding more rapidly and urgently into her. Then she felt it, as her own pussy spasmed, she felt the cock swell larger, felt it jerk and pulse with all the clarity if she was holding it in her hands. The first spurt up into her pussy was massive, filling her it seemed, and was followed by three more spurts of cum.

Both women were collapsed on the tabletop, breasts mashed in the surface panting and gasping for air, their legs quaking. There was no respite, however. Jacob remembered the feeling of Toni's tight pussy around his cock and after watching his son fuck her wasn't going to wait long. As Matt pulled his cock out leaving a gaping hole in her pussy and the first dribble of cum seeking escape, Jacob aligned his cock and drove nearly half into her in one thrust. Toni cried out with an animalistic sound of pure lustful pleasure. As he thrust in and out, Jacob watched with interest as his son brought his messy cock to Toni's face. He touched her cheek with his slimy cock head and he smiled seeing her mouth open wide and greedily begin sucking and licking off the combined cum juices. He glanced to the other side to find the same thing happening with Jean.

After Jacob and Terrell climaxed in the women and gave them another orgasm, the men pulled out and fell back in chairs. The four men sat back while the women remained gasping and panting over the table. The view was almost enough to immediately instill a continued erection. Open gaping pussies with cum appearing in the opening of each woman, the insides of their upper thighs glistening with smeared secretions. Jacob nudged Matt next to him for he and another brother to get them into chairs, too.

Jean gasped with a tired smile, "Thank you, I was beginning to wonder if I had the energy to move." Toni just gave a faint smile and nod. Both women were slouched back in the chairs with legs separated in front of them.

Toni's eyes followed the eyes of the men and muttered, "I sure hope these chairs can be easily wiped clean." Another moment of surprise followed by shared laughter.

Jacob asked, "Ladies, do you have any questions about the positions?"

Jean said, "No, sir. I believe you ... and your sons ... have ... ah ... provided a thorough and deeply penetrating impression of your expectations."

Toni muttered, "Mother?!?"

12