Jean and Toni Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt said, "Maybe they just don't know-how. Stand up ladies and bend over your desks."

Jean was blushing hard. Why she wondered? She wouldn't be if they were going to fuck her, again. But her asshole. Putting a butt-plug into her asshole. It seemed different ... she was sure it would definitely feel different. A couple guys had tried anal but they were small, small even by normal standards. A butt-plug ... insert by them?

Despite the embarrassment they felt, both women stood and bent over the side of their desks as instructed. They looked sideways at each other with looks reflecting they couldn't believe what was happening. Their faces were a mix of fear, intimidation, humiliation, and ... arousal ... yes, that was there, too. It had been a long time in coming and it flashed in recognition in their minds and across the space between them to each other. They had individually and privately recognized what they were, then shared that acceptance to each other which is what ultimately led to that night of sharing men together, one of them being Jacob Collins. Then, their acceptance extended beyond themselves when they accepted this outrageous job offer at which time they are extended to four strangers who would be employing them. What had been a personal need/desire expanded to a shared experience and finally to a condition of expectation. And, in their current condition of expectation, they welcomed each suggestion and added their own (like working in negligees). Spinning in their minds had been the question without wanting an answer: how far would they go now?

They saw in each other at the moment that each recognized in themselves they had come to that question and their action, or inaction, would be the first answer. Jean gave her daughter an encouraging smile and nod. Toni returned it and both women pushed their asses toward the men behind them as the lubrication was being spread over and inside their assholes. They heard the wrapping being torn off the toys, then the contact of the narrow tip of the plug pressing through their crack, then the asshole. They both sucked in a deep, tense breath in anticipation.

"No, relax ... breath and relax," it came from Caleb, "... it will make it easier."

Jean wondered how he would know but Caleb was more worldly in these things than the others and guessed he had encountered a similar situation at some point before.

The women felt the pressure and they tried relaxing. Both had their eyes closed, breathing in through the nose and out the mouth from relaxation and meditation instruction. The sphincter began opening to the tapered body of the smaller plug and they redoubled their efforts to relax at least that one muscle. Both cried out, though, as the plug stretched the tight muscle. The men relaxed the pressure and pressed repeatedly, slowly opening the muscle and penetrating more of the plug. As the plug was worked into the women, the two men watching slipped their hands onto the women, fondling their breasts inside the negligee and their clit and pussy. Moans of pleasure were soon mixed with the grunts and groans of being stretched. Suddenly, both women gasped and shuddered as the widest part of the plug popped through the stretched sphincter closed around the base bringing some relief.

Every hour or so the women stood from their desks for the other to remove their plug from their bodies. They washed them well in the restroom and moved around the office for a half-hour to rest their holes. Then, they were reinserted. Almost every time one of the guys just seemed to be around for the honors.

"Pssst ... mom ..." Jean looked up and leaned to the side to look around her monitor at her daughter. "This thing is driving me crazy, mom. I didn't know anal could be so erotic. I really need to cum. And this egg in my pussy ... damn ... the buzzing and vibration bounce off the plug and ..."

Jean turned back to her monitor and work. The truth was that she felt the same way but verbalizing her body's desperation seemed somehow self-demeaning, humiliating, losing control, so muttered, "You are such a slut, 'I need to cum ... I need to cum'."

"Yes, she is, isn't she. A slut, I mean." They both turned quickly to find Jacob leaning at his door jam. He had listened to the whole thing. "Should I fuck you, Toni? Lay back on your desk ..."

"No, sir." Toni had never hesitated being fucked in the office before, much less say no. "I mean ... I want to be fucked, sir ... really badly ... but not with the plug in. You guys are too big. Can I take it out and you fuck me?"

"She's asking to be fucked?" Caleb had heard and was joining them. Soon, all the guys were out of their offices.

Jacob chuckled, "She said the plug is driving her crazy it is so erotic." He shifted his gaze to Jean. "What about you? You desperate for a fuck, too? The plug in your ass driving you crazy, too?"

Jean couldn't believe it, but if Toni hadn't said what she did, she might have said it first. It was true, the plug had her sitting in a small pool of drool from her pussy. So, she nodded. "Yes, Jacob. I need it too. Please. Let us take the plugs out and fuck us."

Toni added her appeal to her mom's. "Please. We'll put them back in and keep them in going home. We'll ... we'll have the next size in tomorrow morning when we arrive."

Jean didn't know what was happening. All she knew was she needed to be fucked. She had to cum soon. Jacob's words, Toni's words, her own words, all added increasing desperation. Obscenely, she could feel the puddle under her had grown.

Jacob chuckled, "Okay, ladies. I guess we can accommodate you." Jean blushed and she knew it. It sounded like they were merely relenting to their desperate pleas ... pleas to be fucked. Only sluts would plea for more fucking. "Get those plugs out and get on the desk for fucking and sucking."

Jean saw the expression of pure delight on her daughter's face and was shocked but realized her own probably had reflected the same instant reaction. And, to think all this started from their own decision to spice up the office by wearing sheer baby-dolls. Even as quickly as this had heightened the interaction happening to them in the office, and as shocking and humiliating as it had seemed, her bodily reaction evident now was the real proof. It was all exciting and arousing and crazy and she loved it and desired it and there was no question Toni was too.

Both women stood quickly. Without thinking, Jean untied the fastening at the front of her baby-doll and let it fall off her leaving her instantly naked. Toni smiled at her mom and duplicated the action. Both spread their legs and squatted slightly and pried the hard rubber demon out of their asses, groans and gasps escaping their mouths. When the large part of the plug passed through the sphincter they sighed and had an obscene sense of air where it hadn't been felt before.

Jean hopped onto the side of her desk and lay back, raising her feet and pulling her knees back toward her chest. She didn't care how brazen she appeared. Toni may have verbalized the desperation but she had felt it just as much and she saw no reason to deny it any longer. She looked down her body as the men quickly pried off their shoes and stripped off their pants. Her bald pussy and inner thighs were glistening with her juice. Her lips were parted as if also begging to be filled.

Matt stood with his father while Caleb and Terrell were with Toni. Matt exclaimed, "It's working. Her ass is still open."

Jacob made eye contact with Jean and leered, "It's surprising you, isn't it Jean? How much of a slut you really are? How much your body needs to be used after just weeks? How much you are actually looking forward to taking our big cocks up your ass and giving your body completely to us? Did you know all this was inside you, Jean?"

He had stepped up to her open legs and his cock head moving up and down over her spread pussy. She had her head raised and watching the monster black cock sliding over her white pussy, the contrast still erotic to her. She didn't take her eyes off the cock at her pussy but confessed, "Yes ... I am surprised. Yes ... I need a cock inside me. Yes ... I want it all ... as much as I can get. I ... we ... thought we'd be fucked occasionally in the office ... thought we'd give blowjobs occasionally ... this is so much more ... so wonderfully more ... yes ... I want ... we want ...," she looked to the side at her daughter who had assumed the same position and was watching and nodding to her every word, "... we want to be fucked ... to be used by you all." She looked up at him as his cock parted her lips and entered her opening an inch, an inch that left her gasping to feel the fullness, again. "Sir ... Jacob ... you know we're not submissives, right? You know that when we give ourselves it is our free will?"

He smiled and eased his cock smoothly in her drenched, hot pussy. "Yes, dear, we all understand that. We know you are not submissives, but ...," he pulled his cock back and thrust it back in bringing a long moan from her throat and a knowing smile to his face, "... but we know you are sluts and you now need what we can give you ... big black cocks to fill your slutty holes."

He pulled back and thrust hard and deep into her. She looked down at their joining, her eyes fixated on the black cock appearing and disappearing with each powerful thrust. She dropped her head back onto her desk and moaned, "Oh ... fucking God ... yessssssss!" Something touched her cheek. She didn't even look, merely turned her head and opened her mouth. Two cocks. Two big cocks. Soon, she thought. Soon maybe she'll have three big cock inside her at the same time.

The day had been so arousing, so thrilling, so consuming, they wore their coats from the office to the car across the parking lot but stripped them off for the ride home. Just another exhibitionism arousal spike in an already mountain-top day of arousal. They entered the house from the garage (at least the neighbors wouldn't see them in negligees). Dropping the coats, Jean turned Toni and pressed her against the wall, told her spread, and pulled the plug out of her ass. Toni groaned at the sudden emptiness, already used to the feel of it. Toni spun around and roughly did the same to Jean, then pulled her mom to the bedroom, shedding the negligee along the way.

Jean lay on the bed and giggled lustily as Toni crawled over her, dipping her face into Jean's widely spread thighs before lowering her cum smeared pussy to Jean's lips and tongue. Toni felt her mom straining to lick further back on her pussy, then, "OH ... FUCK! MOM!"

Jean had strained to get her mouth high enough to lick her daughter's asshole but to even her surprise her tongue entered the gaping hole. Jean didn't know what had gotten into her, and Toni was clearly shocked, but once there, tasting the lightly flavored lubrication and musky smell, she tried to jam her tongue deeper. The sphincter closed on her tongue which sent a charge through her own body. The two women were in heaven, enjoying the soft, tender attention of the other after another over-the-top experience with big black cocks. They spent 30 minutes kissing, licking, and chewing on pussy, lips, and clit, softly bring each other to an eventual, satisfying orgasm. It had become a ritual of sorts, softly attending to each other's used and cum-filled pussies.

* * * *

Thursday. The day. After showering and drinking coffee naked on the back porch, mother and daughter stood facing each other in the bedroom to dress for the office. They knew what the outfits were, they had done some shopping the night before.

"This is it." Jean looked at her daughter standing naked in front of her with her small B-cup breasts, erect nipples, and smooth, bald pussy mound. Like her, she was holding the third size butt-plug, the 'this should be open enough' size. "If we can get these in, we should be able to take them. Any doubts? You know, despite what you committed to and what they are expecting, it's all play. They aren't going to think less if we chicken out."

Toni was quiet staring at the lubricated plug in her hands. Finally, she shook her head. "No. No ... no, I want to. I had no idea what lived inside me, mom. Now that it is coming out, though, I don't want to turn back or start second-guessing my desires." Toni searched her mom's eyes with big, expectant eyes.

Jean hugged her tight, their breasts mashing together. She sighed into Toni's ear, "I'm already so wet."

Toni laughed. "And you call me a slut."

"Like mother, like daughter, I guess."

* * * *

Once, again, they sat in the car inspecting the parking lot and storefronts for any sign of anyone looking. A morning like this when they were pushing the limits of dress, Jean was in the habit of backing into the space in the far row so they could better see it the coast was clear.

Jean sighed, "Why didn't we just bring those coats, again?"

Toni looked to the left, again, inspected each window and door across the strip mall, ending with the entry drive on the right. "We agreed, that's why. Remember, we're strutting across the lot as if we own it." And she was out the door.

Jean fumbled for her purse and chased after her. Chased wasn't exactly what happened, though, in heels and the dress. Last night they had shopped specifically for these outfits. Being on a sexual euphoria from work was the only excuse she could come up with now, though. The skirts were pleated micro-skirts. What was she thinking to agree not to wear a coat as cover? They were 10 inches of dark blue plaid material. The top of their sheer white thigh-highs was exposed. She had to wear it extra low to get coverage of her ass (and probably thong). Their tops were white semi-sheer tank tops that exposed their nipples (no bra, of course). She watch Toni ahead of her and tried to duplicate the assured confidence she was presenting. She knew she looked good but she was still 20 years older. Watching that tight, lithe body ahead of her didn't do much for her own self-confidence. But the guys inside did.

"OH ... MY ... GOD!" Caleb was standing with a cup of coffee and looked stunned but had somehow managed to get that exclamation out.

Matt came out, "Wow, ladies ... you just keep moving the bar higher and higher. You both look like ..."

"Porn stars?" Jean asked.

"I was going to go with 'amazing' but ... okay, that could work." He was smiling wide and Jean smiled back.

She walked to her desk and bent over to put her purse in the bottom drawer when Jacob stepped out to see what was happening. He stopped in his tracks. When she bent over, Jean's micro-skirt rose to expose not only her ass cheeks and the thong string between them but the very evident end of the butt-plug in her ass. "The black plug," he said.

One of the sons asked, "What? What about a black plug?"

Terrell, who had been with his father when the plugs were purchased said, "The black plug was the largest." He turned to Toni. "Toni, bend over ... please." She did with a big smile on her face. It exposed everything. "Damn, they made it to the biggest diameter." He stroked her bare ass cheek and applied slight pressure on the plug under the string of her thong. "Her thong is soaked, too. You really want to do this ... anal, I mean ... with us?"

She turned around, as her mom also straightened up and turned. They both nodded. Jean answered, "We do. You guys have taken us to an entirely new level than we expected. We don't want to deny ourselves of at least trying whatever you desire of us."

Jacob threw a wet blanket on everything, though. "Several of you have the InterMountain project bid to finalize today, right?" Matt, Jean, and Caleb all nodded their heads, frustrated maybe but refocusing on the job. "I suggest we double our efforts on that and hammer it out. What about the rest of the day?"

Jean and Abbot both sat at their desks and checked schedules. "The rest of the day looks open. "Okay, then ... let's do it, then we can shift our focus on probing how our gals have prepared themselves." Six pairs of eyes flicked between each other with recognition of what he meant while Jean and Toni also blushed deeply against their white semi-sheer tank tops and blonde hair.

The bid documents were completed just before noon. Toni and Jean assembled the documents for signatures and combined them with documents from the client for Caleb to deliver to FedEx, Terrell was sent for salads for the women and sandwiches for the guys.

With the project out of the way, they ate in the conference where the mood had shifted completely. The conversation was mixed with laughs that somehow seemed forced at times. The tension in the room was like a seventh person jumping up and down to get everyone's attention. The guys would have admitted, and would eventually to the women, that their own experience with anal was limited ... for obvious reasons. Their cocks. Something that's an object of fascination and curiosity can also be very intimidating. The willingness and fascination shown by Toni and Jean was a situation they were intent on nurturing and cultivating, not ruining. For Jean and Toni, there was no question that four big black cocks can be intimidating but the four men they were attached to were considerate and caring toward them. They felt secure in the situation, so secure they had long ago foregone mere provocative dressing like mini-skirts to what they were now flaunting the men with.

Jean leaned into her daughter and whispered, receiving a subtle nod back. She stood up, pushing the rolling chair back with her legs as she did. Toni stood with her. They both showed nervous tension. Their nipples poking through the fabric of their tank tops showed another kind of tension.

"We can't take it anymore. We're dripping over here in anticipation of what we've been working up to for these days. We've got our nerve up ... don't let us chicken out by thinking about it too much." It was a desperate plea and surprised the men but the implication wasn't lost on them. The table was quickly cleared and everyone discarded clothes. The women left stockings and heels on to move to the first men to free their lower bodies of clothes. They took growing cock into their hands and mouths and in minutes had hard cocks.

Toni suddenly stood and left the room, creating a moment of confusion until they saw her immediately return from her desk with a tube of lubrication. She was too turned on to even blush as she handed the tube to Caleb who was closest to her and bent her upper body over the tabletop. Jean assumed the same position nearby, each reaching out to grasp hands in support of what was about to happen. They had done what they could to be prepared. They were still intimidated by the size of cocks about to go into their asses.

Their eyes were focused only on each other, not paying any attention to which of the men were stepping up to their presented asses, easing the plug out of their asses, spreading lubrication over and into their gaping assholes, and pressing their cocks into the waiting opening. But both closed their eyes at the first touch of cock and sucked in a breath, then slowly exhaled in preparation, relaxation for the first penetration. Even after all the preparation with butt-plugs over the past days, the cock head pressing in stretched them. Their relaxation practice went out the window as push-and-pull filled their assholes deeper with cock. They gasped and moaned and groaned and swore like sailors as inches of hard big cock steadily invaded them anally.

"OH FUCK, YEAH." Jean felt the hips of whoever hit her cheeks. It felt like the cock head was inside her stomach it was so deep. She finally looked over her shoulder and wasn't surprised to find Jacob easing his cock in and out. Whether he pulled rank or his sons gave him the honors, he was generally the first, and most often he chose Jean. Perhaps a father and mother connection. She smiled, weakly, at him. "Oh ... Jacob ... you ... are amazing. You ... all are ... amazing."