Jean and Toni Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back and thrust deep into her. With his cock buried to the hilt, he leaned over her and fondled her breasts. "It is us dear lady ... ladies ... who think you are amazing." After another careful thrust, "Are you okay, dear?"

Jean looked to the side at her daughter. Her face was against the tabletop, her eyes closed, her mouth in an open smile as she muttered her pleasure. Gasping her own pleasure, she responded, "I am ... way beyond ... merely okay, sir ... oooohhhhh ... fuuuucckkkkkk ... yesssssss."

One after the other, they were fucked anally. Cock never touched their pussies the entire afternoon, though fingers did. After the men had cum inside an asshole and the women had orgasmed at least once each fucking, a short rest was taken for re-hydrating before the women were sucking cocks for another round. By the end of the afternoon, they had each been fucked by all four of the men. Their assholes remained open and freely dripped cum for several minutes.

"Ladies ..." They had fastened their skirts and were pulling tank tops over their bodies and turned to find the four men gathered. Jacob (of course, Jacob), "We've taken great delight in your efforts to tease us with your creative office attire and we suspect you are buying outfits for our enjoyment."

Toni responded, "They are thrilling for us, too."

"I'm sure. Exhibitionism is. But ... we can't abide by you using your salary for our benefit so here." He handed each a business card. On it was a store's name, address, and contact. The store was called ForePlay.

"That's where we got these outfits," Toni blurted out.

"Well, I chose the right spot, then. It is also where your toys came from. There is an account set up for you both. The charges will come to me. We hope to see more of these outfits."

Both women threw themselves into the men with hugs and kisses.