Jean and Toni Ch. 05

Story Info
BBQ & BBC. A Saturday office down-time is filling.
6.3k words
4.59
9.3k
16
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 5: BBQ & BBC

"Jean and Toni ... what will it be today, ladies?"

"Hi, Wendy." Jean and Toni called out at the same time as they entered ForePlay, the erotic women's shop. They had been in enough lately, especially since Jacob had provided them with an account there, that they were on a first name basis with the shop owner. "We're undecided. We'll look around for a bit."

Ten minutes later Wendy found them, again. "Anything I can maybe help with? Do you think you are interested in intimate, clubby, show-off, or ..." She had seen them browsing through all those groups of clothes.

Toni said, "Maybe you can. We're having a tough time."

Jean added, "It's for a BBQ and we were told the dress is casual."

"You two, though ... I'm guessing you're not thinking some shorts and pull-over shirts. Let me guess ... Mr. Collins?"

"You remember him?" Jean looked surprised.

"Honey, when a handsome older black man sets up an account for two very attractive blond white women ... how could I not remember." She looked at them seriously. "I'm being nosy so you don't have to answer, but ... do you REALLY work for him?"

Jean and Toni laughed and Jean said, "We do. In his office as secretaries."

Toni added, "We like to have fun."

"Mr. Collins and his son who was here?"

Jean was looking at the lingerie now and commented, "He has three sons working there ..."

"Oh ... my ... and the BBQ is with them ... and you're planning to have some fun ..." The women nodded, though they were blushing now that the truth was out. Wendy nodded. "Maybe combining these ... nobody can say it's not casual and it will get your intentions noticed."

* * * *

It was Saturday mid-afternoon as they pulled into the driveway of the address Jacob had given them for the BBQ. It was a large two-story home with an attached three-car garage, all set about 50 yards back from the tree-lined street. The front of the house was hidden behind tall shrubs only penetrated by the driveway. The front yard was well landscaped and looked professionally maintained. Parked near the front of the closed garage were the three cars the women recognized as belonging to Matt, Caleb, and Terrell. Jacob was a stickler for timeliness in arriving at the office in the morning and completing projects. They had never given him a reason to have to mention it more than the first time when they started working for him. They assumed the same attitude probably carried over into his private life so they were arriving 15 minutes early but his sons had still beat them.

Despite the sunny, warm day, Jean and Toni got out of Jean's car wearing light coats as they sometimes did in the mornings when discretion for being in public view seemed appropriate. Jacob had mentioned the backyard was private but he hadn't mentioned that the front was nearly so, too.

There was a post-it note stuck to the front door. "Welcome ladies. Please walk in and make your way to the back of the house. We're on the patio."

After entering the house into a grand foyer that rose to the second story and a giant light arrangement hanging above them, they remove their coats and lay them on a chair in the foyer as if it was placed there just for such a purpose.

Toni quietly said, "God, mom ... this place is amazing! You think he lives here by himself?"

"His wife is dead and the guys' cars are all parked out front. I would guess they don't live here. But, I agree. I think our little house would easily fit inside this."

Their heels clicked on the hard floor of the foyer. They didn't hear anything. They peeked into several rooms as they penetrated toward the back until their heels again clicked on the hardwood floor of a large, very masculine family-type room. To the left as they entered opened into a large kitchen and the back wall was floor-to-ceiling glass with the sliding door they were seeking. Jacob and his sons were relaxing in chairs on the covered portion of the patio. Jacob was in khaki slack, pull-over shirt, and loafers. The other three guys were in shorts but otherwise similarly dressed. They were drinking bottles of beer and they could see smoke from the grill wafting past.

The women looked at each other before stepping in front of the sliding door, giggled, took a breath, and opened the door.

"Ladies ..."

"Holy shit ..."

"God, you two are amazing!"

Jacob turned around and chuckled, "I did say casual, didn't I? I was trying not to imply anything but ot get together away from work."

They both stepped to each side of him and planted kisses to his cheeks, then moving around the group to similarly greet the other men. They then stood between several of them.

Jean held out her hands, "Well ... we were trying to decide what you intended, what we wanted, and struggled with making a decision."

Toni added, "Then we were in ForePlay ..."

Jean continued, "Now ... what's more CASUAL than going around in your underwear?" The men chuckled.

Then Toni stated the obvious, "Besides ... you, Jacob, may not have wanted to imply anything ... but we did."

Seeing them had piqued their curiosity and imagination, but Toni's statement ignited a change in attitude and expectation for the gathering. Jean and Toni were dressed in identical outfits of white lace: shelf bra displaying much of the breast and the nipples; tiny semi-sheer thong; lace top thigh-high stockings; and white 4-niche heels.

"Damn, dad, giving them the account at that shop was the best money spent," Matt exclaimed.

"You guys know how to make a girl feel good," Jean said.

Jean and Toni sipped wine while the guys stayed with beer. Dinner was late afternoon and consisted of big steaks, baked potatoes, and a salad. With some teasing about how a meal like that fits into their dietary plans. It certainly didn't on a normal basis, but Jean had a teasing response, too.

"Toni and I said from the beginning we'd do what we could to support you guys. And, we certainly want our guys to stay big and strong."

Toni giggled at that. They all looked her way and she shrugged, then muttered, "Especially big."

Everyone was always surprised when Toni came out with something like that and she blushed. They all guessed what kind of 'big' she meant.

Jean stood and gathered several settings and took them into the house to the counter next to the sink. She heard the sliding door close a moment later thinking it was Toni following her lead. Instead, the dishes and bowls set down were with large black hands, hands that then gently held her waist from behind as she scraped scraps into a bowl for later disposal.

"What are you doing, Jean?" Jacob. "Are you okay?" His body came softly up against hers, his strong hands on her bare waist, his close proximity giving her heart a flutter and her pussy a tingle.

An involuntary shiver passed through her and she turned in the hands at her waist, one softly caressing up her side as hers rose to this face. She kissed him on the lips and his hand slid over the fine lace of her bra, an item they seldom wore anymore, though the shelf style might be a new option with its exposed breast flesh and nipples. She pulled back from the kiss and tried to part but his hands held her in place.

"I'm fine. I ... I ... just know ... it's more relaxing when the mess is ... cleared away."

"Are you being honest, Jean?" His hand still on her waist moved over her hip and between their bodies. He moved his hips back just enough for his hand to slip between them. Her eyes fluttered close and her breath caught in her throat as his large fingers caressed her thigh and slowly moved to the inside. She wasn't even aware of her feet shifting, separating away from each other, opening for his expected contact. When his fingers eventually, agonizingly slowly, lightly caressed her pussy under the tiny thong, she gasped and shuttered, her upper body leaning into his powerful chest.

"You're soaking, Jean." She only nodded into his shoulder. Of course, she was, she thought. How could she not be, she thought. She was conditioned ... by them ... by herself. Their cocks ... her mind and her body were constantly aware ... constantly reacting ... anticipating ... desiring the feeling of fullness, a fullness she'd never felt and at a depth she still sometimes couldn't believe. How could she not be wet? How could her body not automatically prepare itself for more penetration by one or more of them? She and her daughter had wanted more sex and to experience it controlled. The Collins men had given that to them but much more, too. She and Toni talked about being sluts before but they had no idea. They had dressed for the office the way a brazen woman might for a lover at night before bed. They had dressed for the office the way a flaunting tease might to the most trending club. Now, they had purposely chosen only exposing lingerie for an afternoon BBQ. All of it for these men. All of it to entice these men. All of it as a clear signal they wanted, needed, desired to be fucked, to be used by them.

She pressed her hips into his, trapping his hand between her thighs. His fingers caressed her pussy over the wet, clinging fabric. "Yes, sir, I am. To be honest, when I am with you guys, I think I always am." His fingers pulled the fabric to the side and stroked over the wet lips of her pussy. She gasped and a smile spread over her entire face. "Toni and I ... we ... we talked ... about ...," she gasped as his fingers played over her lips, parting them and moving through the length of her slit. "We ... we thought we ... knew what ... hmmmmmm ... Jacob, sir ... thought ... knew ... what slutty was ... but ... oooooooo ... you guys ... showed us ..."

She opened her eyes and found his smile, his eyes bright but intent. His finger slowly entered her and her legs parted a bit further. She gasped and lowered her body slightly toward the probing finger. He spoke into her ear, "We didn't show you anything, dear beautiful, sexy woman. We were nervous about pushing. We were afraid of ruining an occasional good thing. No, it wasn't us, we were just there for you to discover yourselves." Her body shivered and her breathing ragged as his finger probed, fucked her. Damn, she thought, his finger is like some cocks she'd experienced before. Everything about these men can make her cum. "You two maybe felt safe and in control with us. If so, we feel honored and aren't going to threaten that, at least not until I proposed anal with Toni." She almost came as she remembered that morning and the butt-plugs to get ready for them.

She moved her hips to feel more movement of his finger in her pussy. She kissed him hard on the mouth, then, "We do ... we do feel safe and respected with you guys. Jacob ... don't worry, please. Don't hold back. Push us. We ... hmmmmm ... we want it."

His cock was hard and pressing into her abdomen. She felt it throb against her. "Are you sure, Jean?" He removed his finger and she groaned at the loss of it. She nodded as she panted. His fingers pinched her exposed nipples, then slid behind her back and unfastened her bra. It fell down her arms to the floor and his hands encased her breasts, squeezing the flesh roughly. She gasped, again. "You want us to take you when we desire a fuck or suck?" She nodded strongly. "You want us to use you like sluts, like sluts you desire to be truly?"

"God, yes, sir. It's why we dress the way we do. It's why we came to your house for a meal outside only dressed in enticing underwear." She kissed him, pressing her groin into him, feeling his cock, grinding herself into him. "You guys make us feel ... OH GOD ... we go home at night and ... and ... we eat pussy ... each other ... for the longest time. We suck your cum from each other. Our tongues probe into gaping holes if any of you used us just before leaving." She gazed intently, lustfully, into his eyes. "Yes ... fuck yes ... just use us." She looked over his shoulder to the group still outside. Toni was on Caleb's lap and the other gathered closer. She smiled. "We could have dressed in shorts and a top and still expected to be fucked. We dressed like this because we feel a sense of being rushed, time-constrained at the office. The time is wonderful, amazing but ..." Here it is ... she's confessed so much ... just a bit more. "We ... Toni and I ... we were hoping ... maybe we could enjoy unconstrained sex with no concerns for time or ... or ... repetition."

He smiled, "That can be arranged ..." His fingers grasped the strings at her side and pushed her thong down. The wet fabric clung to her wet lips but finally fell to her feet. He took her by the hand and led her outside to the others. The others all stared at Jean's increased nudity. She was sure her inner thighs glistened with her moisture and it was verified by the eyes falling to it. "Leave the mess, it won't go anywhere. We're adjourning to the family room where it will be more comfortable." Before she turned to follow Jacob, she saw Caleb stand with Toni giggling still in his arms.

Jean followed Jacob back into the house and into the family where he sat on one of the two couches. Without hesitation, she knelt in front of him and began loosening his slacks and pulling them down his legs. She pulled his underwear from under his hips and paused at the sight of his cock. She did love these cocks, so black, so big. She pulled herself back to what she was doing and pulled his loafers off, then completed pulling off his slacks and underwear while he pulled his shirt off. As she was completing that, another pair of legs appeared next to her with the shorts falling to the ground. Matt plopped onto the couch next to his father. He pulled his shirt over his head, then grasped his cock and stroked it while Jean licked Jacob's cock with long, intentional strokes from the base to the head. As she shifted her lips to the side of the cock, she winked and smiled at Matt as she grasped his cock with her left hand and began slowly stroking the length of it.

After a few minutes, she shifted, taking Matt's cock into her mouth and stroking Jacob's with her other hand. Their cocks were hard from the time of first being exposed but she enjoyed their cocks in all ways and she knew they enjoyed her mouth on them. With Matt's cock deep in her mouth, she still noticed Jacob lean into his son and whisper something to him. Matt began to shift her from his cock and stand. A bit confused, at first, she began shifting back to Jacob but he was pulling her up. In response, she kissed up his stomach and chest to his mouth.

He spoke into her mouth, "Straddle me."

No response from her. None required. Her knees were already on either side of his legs, she just moved them further into the couch, reached between them for his cock, and held it up, her pussy moving to align to his cock. When she felt the head at her opening, she sighed at the first spreading of her lips and opening, his bulbous head again spreading her opening and filling her. Her pussy already coated with her juices allowed her to slide smoothly down his cock, expanding her, filling her until her hips touched his thighs and his cock was pressing, once again, against the top of her pussy.

Matt appeared alongside them, resting on the back of the couch, his cock presented perfectly for her mouth which opened as she leaned to it. With a big cock in her pussy and mouth, she sighed contentedly. The sigh quickly shifted to moaning and groaning and gasping as she rose and fell on the cock which assisted by plunging jerkily up into her. She mouthed and sucked on the cock in her mouth as it was also plunged into her, passing into her throat with increasing regularity. Then Jacob said something, again. She heard the sound but not the words. She was consumed by cock in more ways than merely physical. Matt pulled his cock from her mouth and it must have looked comical as her open mouth followed the retreating source of her desire even as she was fucking another one.

She focused on Jacob's cock she rose and fell on but found herself now being pulled by Matt and pushed by Jacob and she was being removed from that cock, too. She moaned in frustration. She was getting so close to the orgasm she desired, needed, craved. She allowed her body to be manipulated, maneuvered however the men wanted. She trusted they would continue fucking her, she just needed to be patient, go with their direction, be content in being used ... yes, used ... what she wanted, isn't it? ... be used, caringly but assertively.

She found herself repositioned on her knees on the couch alongside Jacob and her head fell immediately into his lap, engulfing his cock he held up for her. She took it deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling over it, tasting herself on the shaft. Then, she felt hands on her hips, knees spreading hers wider, and a cock pressing at her gaping pussy, entering, and surging in a smooth thrust deep into her. She moaned around one cock that filled her mouth to her throat as another began pounding her pussy, spreading the walls and probing deep inside to the very top. She cried out around Jacob's cock as her orgasm shook her even as Matt thrust wildly and forcefully at her. Even before her orgasm subsided, Matt's body stiffened against her and inside her. Her pussy was flooded with cum; spurt after spurt of thick cum filling her pussy and washing over the opening of her womb.

Jean had sagged during her orgasm and Matt's climax, her face buried in Jacob's crotch, his saliva covered cock on her cheek. Then ... he was gone, her face on the couch seat. Matt was gone, too. Emptiness seemed to consume her now. Before she could put real thought to where her cocks had gone, though, she felt someone flip her over onto her back. Jacob. Jacob was back in front of her. He placed one foot on the back of the couch and pushed the other onto the floor so she was spread wide before him. He looked over her body with a leering grin, his eyes were lust glazed. Jean saw the look and her body spiked, again. Her hands mauled her own breast as she watched him guide his cock in all its size and blackness to her pussy in all its gaping, messy, whiteness.

"OH ... GODDDDDD ... YESSSSS!" Instantly she was filled with cock, again. Filled. Consumed. She swore she could never tire of the feeling or cease to be so thrilling. She orgasmed, again, and he climaxed moments after that.

She heard wonderful sounds from across the space from the other couch. When she could, she turned her head from her position with Jacob recovering over her to find her daughter similarly being consumed and in the throes of an orgasm. Terrell was seated next to Caleb, Toni riding up and down on Caleb's cock. Terrell's cock was glistening with wetness in its semi-hard state, stroking Toni's back and mauling her breast as she bounced with a fury. Then, at that moment, Caleb grunted loudly and with hands on Toni's waist increased her already fast pace and slammed up into her, clearly shooting his sperm into her.

Matt appeared with fresh drinks: wine for Toni and Jean; switching to bourbon for the men. Both women sagged on the couches between two men. Jean caught Toni's eye and a simultaneous smile was shared. Jean's gaze fell to her daughter's splayed legs and the white fluid seeping from her pussy. She looked to the side to Jacob, her free hand stroking his naked thigh to his now flaccid cock.

"We're going to make a mess of your couches, sir."

He chuckled, "They're washable ... they'll wipe up." His hand repeated her action, then dipped a finger into her gaping pussy. It came out coated with cum and juice which he brought up to her lips. Everyone else watched as she opened her lips and sucked off the finger. He asked so everyone could hear, "Are you feeling better, now?"

"For now," she answered. "You know what we talked about, is it possible?"

He laughed and squeezed her nipple causing her to moan softly as she was about to sip the wine. He looked across to the other couch where Toni was relaxed between Caleb and Terrell. "Earlier, which started all this actually, your mother commented how there seems to be a feeling of time constraint limitation when we fuck in the office." He had her full attention and he watched his sons' hands caressing her. "She said she hoped tonight could be different. She hoped that this could be relaxed, unhurried while still intense. She hoped this could be a night of repetitive opportunity for fucking." He clearly had the attention of everyone. He felt Jean's breathing quickening and could see Toni's breasts rise and fall with her own heavier breathing. "Do you feel the same way, dear?"

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12