Jean and Toni Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni placed her glass carefully between her thighs and squeezed the two cocks next to her. She looked across to the other couch, "Yes, sir. My mom knows me. Like mother, like daughter as she says. I want to feel all of you inside me tonight ... at least once." She finished it with a lewd smile.

They finished their drinks, then Caleb exclaimed, "Since we began having anal, there is something I've been dying to try and I think these women might be woman enough to try it." He went on to describe being double penetrated standing up.

Toni gasped, her small white hands still filled with black cock. "I've not been double penetrated ... certainly not by ...," and she looked down at her filled hands, "... not by anything like these."

Jacob looked across at Toni, again stroking two of his sons, their cocks slowly beginning to show life, already. "There was something else your mom confessed to me, dear." He marveled at the clear, soft, whiteness of her small body next to the deep black large bodies on either side of her. He marveled equally about Jean, maybe more because she was ... well a mother. "Your mom said, 'Don't hold back. Push us. We want it.' Is that true? You don't want us to be afraid of offending you, of taking the office thing too far? You want us to push you, to believe you'll tell us if we want to get too far, that you want to experience more ... and more? Like your mother said she wants?

She nodded slowly. Then a smile grew over her face as she made eye contact with Jean and her hands began stroking more firmly on the cocks in her hands.

Caleb stood, causing Toni to lose hold of him. He addressed everyone. "What about it? Everyone game to try?" Indeed they were as all stood even, if unsure how it was going to happen.

Jean stepped to Toni and put her arm around her. "I love you, honey. Thank you. I feel like you bring my true self out."

Toni leaned into her mom and laughed, "And here I was thinking you were the one bring it out in me."

Caleb took Jean's hand and pulled her into him. They kissed passionately, hotly. She felt his hardened cock pressing into her. "Time for a switch, slut. Are you ready?" He grabbed her at her sides.

She smiled, "Ready for anything, stud. What do I have to do?"

"Just jump." She did and his strong hands held her and used that bit of momentum to lift her high enough for her to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He told her to hold on which she did with legs and arms. She then felt one of his hands leave her butt followed by his cock moving over her pussy. When she felt it hit her hole, she eased off on her grip of him and sank down several inches over his cock. She gasped and moaned at the feeling. He chuckled, "Just like you've done this before."

She gave him a kiss and a smile, "Somethings are just intuitive." She looked to the side and found Matt with Toni clinging to him as he aligned his cock to her pussy. She smiled at hearing the deep, long moan of pleasure coming from her. She then turned her attention completely to her own situation. Terrell was stepping up behind her. Caleb used his hands on her ass to pull her cheeks apart and she felt lubrication being spread on the outside and pushed inside her asshole. "Oh ... Goddddd ... it's going to be tight."

Terrell pressed his lubed-up cock against her asshole and leaned against her back. "I'll be gentle, Jean, but, yes, it will be tight. We've done anal plenty of times so you know you can. With you cunt full of Caleb ... yeah, it'll be tight. Caleb will lift you up so you can let yourself down at your pace, okay?"

She kissed Caleb, then turned her head to kiss Terrell. "Guys, no matter what I say ... I want to do this. Don't let me stop. Please. This will really make me your slut, won't it?"

Jacob called out from the side, "It will always be hard for us to really think of you and Toni as sluts, but ... we understand that's the direction you want to go."

Terrell said into her ear, "To answer you, Jean, without the niceties of how we feel about you, yes, this will truly put you in the class of being a slut ... but a classy slut with our respect."

She let herself go and she fell most of the way down the two cocks. She cried out at being stretched and stuffed so completely in both holes. She raised herself using legs and arms and dropped herself taking the cocks completely inside, Caleb bottoming out inside her pussy ... cunt? ... maybe a slut has a cunt? Though her mouth was open with moans and groans continuously flowing out, she smiled internally.

Later that night, but still not late, the group was relaxing in the family room. There had been yet another round of fucking after the standing DP's. Jean was in the kitchen with Jacob assembling trays of snacks and more drinks. The other guys and Toni were sprawled out in the family room only half watching some sports documentary on ESPN.

"Was this more of what you were hoping for, Jean? No time pressure?"

She left the fruit she was slicing, wiped her hands,, and moved up behind him. She pressed her naked body into his naked back. Her arms went around his body as she hugged him tightly, pressing her hips into his ass and her breasts into his back.

"Thank you for this day, Jacob. Toni and I have truly enjoyed it." She kissed his back. Her hand moved down his front to his long, flaccid cock, and he turned around in her arms. They kissed and he fondled a breast. She looked up at him, "What does it make us, Toni and me, that we get fucked a couple times a day in the office, and what we then desire is more casual, uninterrupted time for fucking?" She nervously giggled. "What does it say about a woman who so openly talks about being fucked with her boss much less how she desires more?"

Her hand hadn't stopped stroking him and his cock was getting hard, again. This had never happened before. He had never been in a situation where he had the opportunity of fucking repeatedly. Four times in a night? He wouldn't have guessed it, especially at his age, but these two women were different.

"What does it say about you?" He picked her up and walked her to the small dinette table near the windows. He set her down on it and looked down at her: her smiling, expectant face, her heaving breasts, and erect nipples, her open thighs leaving her pussy open, glistening, and slightly red from use. He aligned his cock to her waiting pussy and pressed the head just inside. She gasped and sighed with open, honest, and willing appreciation. "What does it say, dear?" She looked up to his face after having watched his large blackness barely penetrate her whiteness. "It must be situational and individual because what it says about you and your daughter is you know yourselves, are honest about yourselves, and truly desire to please. Some women might be whores, tramps, submissive sluts without will, or manipulative sluts out for some gain." He pressed more cock easily into her cum-filled and loosened pussy. She moaned at feeling the fullness yet again. "You two, though, wanted a unique situation, a real job with benefits and you do both very well." He pulled back and thrust back in. She moaned and clamped her legs around his thrusting hips, her breast bouncing on her chest. Her eyes were on his, caring what this man honestly felt about her and her daughter. "The only benefits you've sought is some office exhibition and fucking. You tease us and entice us and we gladly, happily respond to please you and ourselves." Her moans and groans came faster as his fucking increased. "You are none of those other things. Maybe you're sluts but honest ones."

"OH ... FUCK ... fuck me ... SIR! Please make ... me cum ... again."

He leaned over her, kissed her open mouth, and asked, "One thing, my slutty secretary, are you happy ... with what's ... happening ... with how this ... turned out?"

Her arms clamped around his neck and she devoured his mouth as his cock continued plowing into her squishing pussy. "OH GOD ... YES, YES, YES ... it's everything ... more ... mmmmmmmm ... oooooooo, sir ... more than everything ... I imagined." She gasped and moaned. "YES, SIR ... yes, yes, yes ... I am very ... happy to be your secretary ... their secretary ... and ... and ... your slut."

He pulled out until only the head was inside and slammed brutally back in so his cock crushed into the top of her pussy and they both climaxed, drenching each other with fluids.

He lifted her with his cock still buried inside her and plopped into a chair at the table. The impact of sitting roughly jammed his cock into her, again, and she moaned with delight. She leaned against his body, his large hands caressing her back softly and caringly.

"Stay the night, Jean."

She partially froze, then sat back, feeling his cock shift with her movement. "What?"

"Stay the night ... here ... there's plenty of room for all of us." He chuckled, "I might be done. I can't believe you two have pulled me through so many cums ..." She moved on his softening cock. Even softening it filled her and felt amazing. "The boys, though ... if you want, that is ... if you have enjoyed this, it could continue."

She kissed him on the lips. It was a caring, loving, appreciating kiss. "I would like that very much, Jacob. And ... Toni or I entice you, yet again?"

They walked into the family room, finally, with the snacks and drinks to talk with the others. They found Toni sitting on Matt's cock with her back to him while sucking on Caleb'ss and Terrell's cock, alternating between sucking and stroking each. But it was clearly a casual effort. When they were spotted, the group paused in action. Toni pulled her mouth off the cock and looked at Jacob and Jean.

"You're not thinking about leaving, are you?"

Jean laughed as she put the tray of fruit slices, crackers, and cheese on the coffee table. "No ... in fact, Jacob has suggested we all spend the night here and let this party continue into tomorrow."

Jean and Jacob watched as the implication of the suggestion coursed through their sex-drugged minds. Then, Toni blurted out, "Alright, then ... would someone hand me one of those drinks, I don't want to move." She looked over her shoulder at Matt and giggled. "No ... I want to move ... just not off Matt." It was a delicate effort to sip her drink and slide up and down on a cock but she was determined. They all laughed. This is what she had felt was missing, Jean thought. Casual, carefree sex ... and lots of it.

The next morning Jacob and Toni came downstairs to the sounds of talk and smells of coffee and bacon coming from the kitchen. They arrived naked and found Jean and the sons also naked as Jean moved along the counter and stove cooking. Jacob greeted his sons and moved up behind Jean, kissing her neck and shoulder while slipping a hand in front to cup and fondle a breast. She giggle and leaned back for a proper kiss.

"How long has everyone been up?" He took a cup of coffee offered to him by Toni and patted her bare butt in thanks as she moved to the table. Caleb pushed his chair back and patted his thigh. She smiled and happily moved to sit in his lap, her legs spread outside his. She knew he wanted to feel her up and tease her and she knew sitting like that put her on display for the other men and she knew it excited her to do it.

Matt replied, "We just got down here but Jean was already busy with coffee made."

"Jean, you didn't have to do that for us. We're capable of getting our breakfast. Besides, you're the guest here."

Jean turned and leaned her hip against the counter and sipped her own coffee. "I wanted to. And, you big strong men need a good breakfast to stay strong."

Toni giggled and softly added, "... and big ... don't forget big."

"How much sleep did you get?"

Jean replied, "Not much, Jacob."

"What time was it you two woke me up last night?"

Terrell interrupted, "Wait, what? Both of them? Toni fell asleep with me and I woke up without her."

"Mom woke me up and coaxed me to double-team your dad."

"I don't know, Jacob. Late night, early morning ... it was very dark and quiet."

"Double-teamed?" Terrell was still interested.

Jacob chuckled, "Not complaining. I woke to two mouths on my cock. Before I was fully awake, though, one of them climbed onto my cock and the other over my mouth. Before I could cum, they switched and I had a tighter pussy on my cock and a dripping, gaping one on my mouth. Back and forth. I got a mouth full of cum juice at the end when we all came. I could feel fingers strumming the clit on my chin at the end."

Terrell, "Was that where they ended up sleeping, then."

Matt chimed in, "No ... I was woken at about 4:30 by a mouth on my cock." He pointed at Jean. She shrugged

Jean added, "What can I say, I was dreaming about you guys."

Jacob said, "Well, Toni apparently stayed with me because she was sucking my cock when I finally woke up just now."

Toni giggled which drew attention over to her where they found her rising up above Caleb's laps and sitting back down on his cock. She looked sheepishly at everyone watching her, "What ... is this rude at the breakfast table?"

Jean shook her head, "What a slut. Honestly, guys, I tried to raise her right." She was smiling as she said it.

Toni moaned as she rose and dropped in front of everyone, savoring the exhibitionistic attention. "You did ... mom. Mmmmmm. You ... raised me ... ooooooo, yessss ... as a right ... good slut."

Jacob added, "Just like her mother, I think."

Jean turned back to the stove with a big smile on her face.

The day wasn't nearly over. It was mid-afternoon before they finally left and a bit disappointed that they needed to. But, as the men said as they left with their coats secured around naked bodies (they didn't even bother looking for their undergarments), they would be seeing them again in the morning. It had been exactly what they had longed for with them, 24 hours of fucking and sucking. They were a bit sore, but only a bit.

As they drove home, they considered options for what to wear for the men in the morning ... and the rest of the week.

12