Jean and Toni Ch. 07

Story Info
THE SWANSON AFTER PARTY. They take care of business.
4.7k words
4.51
6.1k
10
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,607 Followers

CHAPTER 7: THE SWANSON AFTER PARTY

After servicing the Swanson team from under the table while they ate, Jean and Toni stood flushed with unsatisfied arousal. Between the two of them, they had taken seven loads of cum and the orgasmic juices of two pussies. They had received applause that added to the awkwardness for them. Jacob came with their coats just before the door of the room was opened to cover their bodies. Their mouths and cheeks glistened with the mixture of cum, pussy juice, and saliva. Their breasts were even more exposed as their shelf bras had shifted during their efforts, and their sheer thongs were plastered to their cunts and pulled into the lips like extreme camel-toes. Jacob had pointed to their chins and blushing they had scraped cum from there up into their mouths.

Mr. Swanson joined Jacob, Jean, and Toni in one elevator while the eight others in the Swanson team took another. During the ride up to the 18th floor where the suite was located, Swanson told Jacob about a fantasy he'd seen on porn sites: seeing a woman walk a hotel hallway in underwear. Jacob looked inquiringly at Jean and Toni through the mirrored door of the elevator. The two women checked each other in the same way, and both shrugged. Walking the hallway in shelf bra, thong, stockings, and heels were the least of what they were doing that night. They both shrugged off their light coats and handed them to Jacob.

As they waited for the elevator to ding at their floor and the doors to open, perhaps encountering an unsuspecting middle-aged couple innocently waiting to go down to the bar, Jean gazed through the mirror reflection at Jacob and Swanson as Swanson ogled the two women, their nipples on full display and their wet thongs pulled into cunt lips. Jean wasn't checking out Mr. Swanson, though. Her eyes were on Jacob Collins, her boss at Collins Sales, father of the three other sales who were also co-owners of the agency. Jacob, like his sons, was a good looking, handsome, strongly built black man. Also like his sons, he had a hugely big cock. Even though she and her daughter had just sucked cock and eaten pussy while the people ate dinner and they were now headed for the suite where they would be fucked by all these people, she was imagining ahead, beyond these others, to when she, with her daughter, could enjoy his cock. She glanced at Toni and found her winking when their eyes met. Did she know what she had been thinking? After the cocks they had seen under the table, she was probably thinking the same thing.

Once in the suite, Jacob got drinks for the people while Jean and Toni excused themselves. They stood at the double sink bathroom mirror, their thongs off and discard on the counter as they touched up lipstick, makeup, and hair. Toni stopped and gazed into the mirror, looking mostly at their cunts they had just cleaned and dried.

"Mom?"

"Hmmmm?" Jean stopped with the lipstick and looked into the mirror at her daughter. "Are you okay?"

Toni giggled, "Oh, yeah ... at least I will be soon ... I hope. I really need to be fucked." Jean laughed. Yeah, her too. Toni continued, "I'm curious about something. When I was under the table eating those women, my mind was thinking 'pussy'." Jean looked quizzically back to her. "I mean ... what do we call ours?"

Jean chuckled, "Okay, yeah ... cunt."

"Yeah, the guys and we have been using cunt, lately. Why do you suppose I was thinking pussy?"

Jean turned fully to her daughter and took her in her arms. She kissed her passionately and stroked down her back to her bare ass. "I think ... we, and the guys, have become comfortable that we really have turned into sluts. Their sluts, maybe ... no, after this, just sluts."

Toni softly laughed. "So, despite what's happening, I didn't see them like us."

"My slutty daughter, they're not at our level." They kissed again. "Let's go get fucked. I want to eat one of them this time." Toni laughed and thought, yeah, before we were like them, now ... yeah, we're different now. They put on fresh matching thongs and strode out into the living room section of the suite.

They stood in the doorway from the bedroom to the living section of the suite. A moment later, as their re-appearance became recognized, a hush fell over the group. The tension in the air was thick and grew thicker with the appearance of these two women dressed in provocative underwear. Jacob cut through that tension as he held two bourbons in his hands and walked through the group to his secretaries.

"You deserve these," he said as he handed them the drinks.

Toni thanked him and took a gulp, then coughed as the amber liquid burned her throat. Jean shook her head, "Sip it, Toni. I don't want you drunk." Toni blushed.

Jacob said, "Are you two okay?" They nodded and smiled. "Are you ready for more?"

Jean leaned forward and kissed his cheek, "Jacob, okay isn't the word. After downstairs, we need to be fucked."

He chuckled, half turned, and patted her exposed ass as he scanned the milling group. He softly said, "And why aren't I surprised?"

The three of them walked into the group of people. Seven men and two women, all of them with the same expectation of what was to happen. Jacob led Jean to the back of the group where Harold Swanson stood slightly apart from those who worked for him. Toni diverted into the throng that quickly closed around her. As Toni sipped her drink and tried to make small talk in the process it wasn't lost on her how strange the situation was. She was nearly naked, her breast and nipples on display in the shelf bra and her cunt barely hidden under the sheer thong. The comment her mom had made to Jacob wasn't bravado, she really needed to be fucked. Her nipples were like pebbles on her B-cup breasts and she could feel her cunt lubricating which probably meant the thin material of her thong was again becoming more transparent as it became wet. Damn, she needed to be fucked. But this was about these people and their pleasure. She'd get her pleasure, though, there was just a game of enticement to precede it, not unlike what happened to the guys at the office.

Jean smiled seductively with her full attention on Harold Swanson. He was the one person who truly mattered in what they were doing to create influence. Jean and Toni had accepted, willingly and excitedly, the new role of providing this kind of influence over receptive decision-makers for the benefit of their business. Jacob suggested she devote much of her effort to this man. Not that Toni would be abandoned to the other eight entirely, but for the initial moments, she would make sure Swanson felt special and apart from the others. She lightly, discretely touched the back of Jacob's clothed, muscled thigh as she flattered and teased the other executive. Her plan was to seduce this man into the bedroom before the others overwhelmed the room with Toni but her real motivation was the man she lightly touched, her boss and office lover. Words flowed lightly from her mouth as her mind was stimulated by thoughts of the large black cocks she had become enamored with since being hired. She would fuck this other man, and the others, but it was because doing so helped Jacob and the agency. Of course, those thoughts tightened her nipples more and increased the flow of lubrication in her cunt and all of those signs were misinterpreted by Harold Swanson as her excitement to be with him. But that was fine for the ultimate good of her mission.

Jacob stepped back discretely when the man put his drink down and used both hands on Jean's mostly exposed body. His fingers squeezed and rolled the exposed nipples in shelf bra and a hand slid over her bare ass cheeks exposed by the thong. She put her own drink down to encourage him to the bedroom. He glanced past Jean to the others crowded around Toni and smiled at how well this working for him to get this more mature woman to himself. Yes, Jean thought, let him think that.

Jean closed the bedroom door behind them and kissed him passionately as her fingers began to open his tie and shirt, then working at the belt and slacks. The room had been prepared by Toni and her before they rejoined the group earlier. The bed was turned down and the light was subdued with the floor-to-ceiling window curtains open to the lights of the city below. She went to her knees and captured his hardening cock in her mouth as her hands busily assisted him with shoes, slacks, and underwear. With him standing at the bed completely naked, she sucked, licked, and fucked his cock in her mouth for many moments until his groans and moans and gasps were a steady flow. Then, she stood and gently pressed his chest to move him back until the back of his knees bumped the bed. He stumbled back onto the bed, finding that arousing for the woman to desire him so much to take over. He crawled back to the center of the bed, his eyes fixed the older of the two but still younger and attractive blonde woman. As with the previous time, he found this particularly exciting to be with a 'real' woman who wanted it, not a pro who was being paid to perform. He would have been happy to be with a pro but this ... this was better.

Jean stood before him. He was looking over her body. She wanted that; she wanted him to see what he was about to have for himself. She watched his eyes settle between her legs and she allowed a hand to slide there, over her thong that was wet, and as she pressed against her cunt lips, the thin material clung to them more. His eyes rose to meet hers. Her expression was lust, desire, imagining the fucking of her life and his eyes read that and smiled with perceived power. Her lust, desire, and imagining were beyond this moment, however, past the time with this group even to the time when she and Toni would be alone with Jacob and his cock and to the office the next day when they would be rejoined with his sons, too.

Jean reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing the straps to slid down her arms to fully reveal her breasts. She then turned and bent with straight legs to remove the thong, a move she and Toni had delighted in practicing before a mirror and each other at home to entice the men of the office. She then crawled onto the bed and sucked his cock into her mouth again before letting it drop from her mouth with a wet slap on his abdomen as she crawled over and up his body to sit over his hips. She bent down to kiss his lips as she took hold of his average-sized 5 -- 6 inch erect cock and sat down on it. She 'oooooo'ed' and sighed and he smiled. She almost felt guilty for the act, but she was practiced ... she had done this with her ex-husband, too.

In the main room, Toni saw her mom take Mr. Swanson into the bedroom. She surveyed the room quickly until she found Jacob. Toni had multiple hands on her body and she was stroking the fronts of a couple men's slacks in return. She found Jacob leaning back on the mobile bar watching her intently. She smiled at him. She was okay and meant it. As she locked her eyes with his, she reached behind her back and removed her shelf bra, then pushed the thong partially down her hips. As she expected, one of the others removed it the rest of the way for her. She nodded to Jacob and turned her attention back to the Swanson group she was left with. She knew her mom would be out at some point when she had satisfied Swanson and she wasn't thinking that would take her mom too long though she might prolong it for effect. Daily, she and her mom had four big black cocks to enjoy and to be used by at the office or even after work at times. This though was a different experience ... new ... the closest thing a gangbang and for the moment it was hers.

She settled down to her knees. Someone had moved the coffee table to the wall to make more room and six men formed a circle around her. She loosened and open one man's slacks without looking up at him. She immediately took his cock into her mouth as she fumbled with another man's belt and slacks but soon there was a flurry of slacks and underwear dropping to the floor and men hopping around to remove shoes and dropped slacks. She started making the circle of cocks. As she sucked one, she pumped the two on either side and those not being touched by her were being fisted by the men themselves. She went the circle a couple of times and found all six cocks hard and the largest may be at seven inches. She looked for Jacob, again, as she turned in that direction and she flushed, her cunt flooding with lubrication at the mere thought of his cock compared with these. This was a good reminder. She and her mom were truly fortunate women.

Jacob couldn't watch over Jean in the closed bedroom but he was watching over the young Toni. What he felt in the moment surprised him. While he felt a pang of something watching Jean take the other executive into the bedroom, seeing the daughter surrounded by these aroused and increasingly demanding men brought an emotion, too. He had no problem using this young woman for his pleasure or knowing his sons were doing the same. It was confusing; he was the one who suggested they could assist the agency by sexually plying receptive clients and customers. Was he questioning that now or was he merely showing the promise of care and protection? The thought was interrupted by the approach of the two women in the group.

He gave them a big smile, "What can I get you, ladies?" After giving them the wine they requested and seeing them eyeing the group moving to the long sofa at the far wall, he asked, "Do you mind me asking a curious question?" They turned back to him. He could feel their eyes appraising him but that wasn't going to happen. The plan they worked out was clear: the women would be used but he would remain outside it all to maintain control and to assert the business connection. "This isn't new for you guys, what does that mean for you two in the group?"

They understood the question and smiled. "You're wondering if we've been sexualized in the group and in the process marginalized." It was a gamble but he hoped that if it was true his expressed support for the night might bring him some favor. "No ... Harold is smarter than that even if some of them aren't. Harold might have selected us because we wouldn't object to this, and actually enjoy it, but we are critical to his business, too. No ... our participation is separate and Harold ensures that. Harold might be a sexualist, a hedonist ... whatever ... but he is all about business and his senior people. This truly is to bind us together in shared confidentiality and vulnerability." Their eyes appraised him more. "There are usually a couple women and sometimes there will be a man for us. We really enjoy women, too. Helps to be bi-sexual in this situation, I guess. Anyway, when we saw you ... we were kind of hopeful. Neither of us had ever been with a black man before." The other leaned in and softly asked, "So, since we don't get to ... is it true what they say about black men?"

He chuckled, "I prefer not to be compared to others. But ... I guess you could ask them ..." He winked.

When the group moved to the extra-large sofa against the fall wall, the frenzy surrounding Toni changed. Her self-musing that this was like a mini-gangbang took on more of that flavor when one of the guys of the group sat down on the couch and pulled her to him. She was turned around so her back was to him and facing the rest of the group. She parted her legs and inched backward, reached back between her legs, held his hard cock up, and lowered her body down. When she felt the head at her opening, she sank down fast drawing gasps and groans from the man and a wide smile of satisfaction from Toni. Finally, after all that time sucking cock and eating pussy and exhibitionism she had a cock in her cunt. She raised and lowered on the cock. The first few times she pulled too far up and lost the cock. She giggled at that and replaced the cock. The guy under her told her to slow down. He probably was thinking her problem was over-excitement of the situation, unlike what happens with a pro. No ... she knew what the issue was and it made her giggle. This cock was only half of what the Collins men gave her daily and she had become so used to those cocks and the motion she used on them. She giggled, again, something the group found confusing.

Toni settled in, though. She rose and fell on the cock, adjusted to keep it inside her clenching cunt, and reached out to the others gathered in front. That drew the other five men to her. Several knelt on the sofa, others stood around her in front. She leaned to the cocks, again working her mouth from cock to cock while their hands and fingers covered her breasts, nipples, and clit. She simply kept her mouth open and moved it around so the guys could thrust their cocks in.

The guy underneath her came, thrusting his hips violently up against her as she dropped. Then, he was squirming to get out from under her, which she was also not used to. She was used to enjoying moments of a cock and cum filled cunt as the cock eased in releasing the final drops of cum. This guy wanted out after getting his release. She rose off the cock, letting it slide out and plop to his abdomen. She was moved to kneeling along the sofa, another guy taking position behind her and thrusting his cock into her cunt. Another appeared in front of her on his knees, his cock near her face. She opened her mouth and it slid inside. The one in her mouth was content with just being sucked. He repositioned himself and began fucking into her mouth, his hand holding her head to accomplish it. For Toni, she just relaxed after stabilizing her position on her knees and hands. The cock in her mouth was nothing like at the office and she had no concern with being suffocated by a cock in her throat when she wasn't in control for breathing. She was soon pummeled back and forth by cock. At the same time, someone else was fondling and pulling at her breasts and nipples.

This time she came. Her orgasm was muffled by the cock in her mouth which released its own climax moments later filling her mouth and shooting down her throat when he plunged his spewing cock deep. She sucked on the cock as it was pulled from her mouth and expected another cock immediately to take its place but none appeared. The one still in her cunt made three, where were the others? She looked around and found her mom kneeling on the coffee table with someone fucking into her from behind while another man was in front of her. The last man was standing idle between the groupings, turned to find Toni's mouth available, and moved to her, his hand stroking his cock. She opened her mouth for him and he gently slid it in. She looked up at him. He was the more senior of the men and his eyes on her showed something ... concern, maybe ... or ... she wondered if he had a daughter ... strange thought to have ...

When the man in her cunt climaxed to add a second load of cum, Toni pulled her mouth off the older man. "What can I do for you, sir?" He seemed lost by it all, awkward and self-conscious. "Are you okay, sir?"

He leaned down to her as if to kiss her and whispered, "This is all new to me ... my first such gathering. I'm not as young as some of these guys."

Toni stood and turned him to sit him on the sofa. She then knelt over his legs. "Okay ... this will divert your attention." She inserted his cock and sank down on it. He was probably the smallest of the group but he was gentler and considerate. She kissed his mouth. "We'll kiss so you can ignore the others." He groaned as he willingly accepted her mouth and tongue and lips and her messy cunt clenching as she moved on him.

When the man came, Toni pulled off and sank onto the sofa next to him. She was surprised to find the group standing with drinks as they watched their finish. Swanson presented a glass of amber fluid to the man. "Well done, Jamison. She looks well fucked."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,607 Followers
12