Jean and Toni Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

Toni felt the tension in the man and turned to him, cuddling into his side. "Ooohhh, yessss ... very well done, indeed." She gave him another kiss on the mouth, covering his face from the others. He whispered a thank you and she understood.

When she turned back to the group, she found her mom with the two women on either side of her. Jean had her hand out toward her. She smiled as she got up from the sofa. The group parted as she bee-lined to the small group of women. As she joined them, she heard lewd comments directed their way with laughing. One of the women threw out a reply as they turned for the bedroom. "Grow up, gentlemen ... you've had your fun."

Inside the bedroom with the door closed, Jean and Toni quickly assisted the two women in removing their clothes. Jackets, blouses, skirts, bras, and panties piled on chairs in a flurry of hands mutually touching and groping. Then, the four women piled onto the king-sized bed, the two executive women with their heads on the pillows sprawled out before the two sluts from Collins Sales. The two executives leered at the two women who had just before serviced the men of their group and were now crawling toward their wide-spread legs. It was their turn and they were away from the prying eyes of the others. The two women turned to each other and wiggled their bodies closer to slightly turn into kisses as they felt the first contact of tongue and lips on their pussies. They shared a mutual groan into each other's mouths as their passion and lust flowed through their kiss, a hand finding its way to the other's breast.

Jean strained her eyes up taking in the sight of the women and smiled as she began earnestly probing the aroused pussy at her mouth. These two women may express themselves as bi-sexual, and they probably were if they also enjoyed the occasionally provided cock, but there appeared more to them as she spied on the intensity of the touching and kissing occurring as they were being eaten. Jean enjoyed the change. She had never thought of herself as bi but she couldn't deny the pleasure she and Toni found in each other's arms, their touch, and the feeling of mouths and tongues on each other's bodies, especially their cunts and clits. When she had thought about it, she considered that it might be more that she enjoyed and loved her daughter and that was the emotional reaction coming out. This was showing her something more. She found she enjoyed eating pussy and hearing the sounds of it being enjoyed and effective.

Toni and Jean provided a modicum of assistance to the women in dressing after, what they expressed as, satisfying climaxes. Once the women were properly dressed, they all walked out of the bedroom, all of them with smiles that drew the attention of the men. Jacob was standing with Swanson at the wall of windows when their entry into the living section of the suite drew everyone's attention. Jacob looked very pleased, as did Mr. Swanson. Seeing everyone was ready, the two men shook hands and strode to the door to the hallway where Swanson patted Jacob on the back at the open door. Jean and Toni followed behind as far as the open door, thanking the group and receiving thanks themselves as they stood naked in the doorway with Jacob.

"Ladies, that couldn't have gone any better." Jacob had his arms around the two women as he led them back to the bar where he poured three double bourbons. Jacob saw the look of concern on Jean's face as he extended the drink to Toni. "Sip it, dear. This is the real stuff. The law may not say you're of age, but you're a woman in every way."

Toni smiled at him and took a sip, feeling the amber liquor slide down her throat. "Thank you, sir." She glanced at the open window to the side and caught the reflection of her mom and her in the glass against the darkness of the outside world. The two of them standing naked but for stockings in a hotel suite with this dark, handsome man just having serviced a group of strangers, both men and women. Any feeling of promiscuity before all this started was nothing compared to where she was in life now. What she felt in that moment of sight and insight in the reflection of the window was fulfillment and rewarding. She admired her mom for her strength and guidance in this very crazy life they forged for themselves. And, she felt pride in herself in the maturity that shown from her with the confidence of someone who had earned the respect of those in her life, specifically her mom and the four men she worked so closely ... soooooo very closely ... with. "Mr. Swanson was pleased, then?"

He held his own glass up to the women with a huge smile. "Very pleased." His eyes drifted over the bodies of his two employees, women who were so much more than employees and definitely so much more than mere women he was able to use physically, and added, "He needs to go through the formalities of discussion with his team tomorrow, but he gave every signal possible that we were successful in our effort to secure more of their lines." He saw the genuine smiles of satisfaction grow on their faces and not for the first time or the hundredth wondered how all of this came to pass. These two were genuinely pleased, more than pleased, to do whatever he thought would be beneficial for the success of the agency. "I don't really know what to say ... I don't know how I could thank you properly."

The two women exchanged a telling look and Toni pressed her breast into his arm. "I have a thought, sir."

Jean pressed in on the other side. "Even while we were entertaining the others today and tonight, I think both of us were really thinking about you, waiting for the chance to be with you." Both of them were wanting to feel his big cock inside them, again.

Toni's hand stroked his chest over his shirt and loosened tie, "Let's go to bed and you can thank us properly." It was already late and both of them wanted him? This night was going to be long. He wasn't complaining, though.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12