Jean and Toni Ch. 08

Story Info
DARK KNIGHTS. Mother and daughter are taken clubbing.
6.8k words
4.48
15k
19
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 8: DARK KNIGHTS

Once arriving back in town and pulling their carry-on bags through the airport, Jacob suggested, instructed really, Jean and Toni take the afternoon off. They arrived shortly after noon so there was an entire afternoon left.

"Take the afternoon off. Spend more of my money at ForePlay or in bed with each other... you deserve it." He looked down at Toni as they exited the airport building and waited for the chance to cross to the parking structure and their cars. "And, no, last night was not sufficient 'thank you', though I certainly enjoyed it." Toni blushed at the verbal comment in a crowd of people, though the comment had no obvious suggestion to it. Her mind, however, flooded her with memories of her and her mom ravaging him several times so they both were rewarded with his climaxing big cock in their cunts.

So, when they entered the office door the next morning, they had new, matching outfits for the men to enjoy as much as they enjoyed wearing them. Upon entering the front door, they spied the four men assembled in the glass-enclosed conference room at the back of the office beyond Toni and Jean's desks in the commons area between the four offices for the men. They hung their light coats on the coat rack at the door to reveal their outfits, definitely not appropriate to be seen entering a professional office. As was their custom, their outfits were matching: sleeveless button-up blouse of quite sheer white material unbuttoned and tied together just below their breasts; micro-pleated dark blue skirts they had to wear very low on the hips for any cover of their asses; white sheer thigh high stockings that the skirts didn't come close to covering the tops of; and white, strap 4 inch high heels. After Jean leaned past her chair to turn her computer on, she bent over to place her purse in the bottom drawer of her desk. Toni duplicated the motion but Jean blocked the view of her. Jean kept her knees unbent as she did it and the men in the conference room all turned to see... she was without panties or thong to go along with the absence of a bra which had now become pretty much normal.

It was a tease and the two women giggled as they moved to settle in at their desks. They assumed the men were in discussion about something since many meetings were without them. The only meeting they assumed their attendance was required for was the Monday morning status update meeting. So, when Caleb called out to them from the conference room door, they stood expectantly and responded with a playful "Yes, sir." It could be serious business or... it could be serious fun.

A chair was empty on either side of Jacob and he pulled both away from the table for them. When they sat, it was obvious they were sitting bare ass on the seats. The women looked around the table at the three sons before putting their attention on Jacob.

He said, "While we were waiting for you to arrive, I was telling them that I heard from Harold Swanson."

Jean asked, "Good news, sir?"

"Good news, indeed, Jean," he answered. "As we all know, we went into the meeting with a presentation and pitch focused on three additional lines from them but leaving it open for a hint for more but not having high hopes for more. Harold wanted to give me advance notice, there is paperwork and current representation termination to take care of, that his management heartily agreed to the three additional lines. As a surprise to him, though, was the addition of another. It came from Ann Jamison who offered up the line she has management responsibility for." He focused on Jean. "You remember Ann, Jean... she'll remember you for some time, apparently. She informed Harold she feels she may need to come and visit us to acquaint you with the specifics of the reporting software."

Jean blushed and received good-natured teasing. She smiled at the teasing and fiddled with the loose blouse. "I look forward to working with her and satisfying her completely, sir."

"I have no doubt, dear, no doubt." He stood and pulled on the chairs of the two women and they also stood. He looked at his sons, "I had to insist they take the afternoon off yesterday because they seemed very intent on returning to the office for some reason. I suggested they go shopping or to bed."

Terrell said, "By the looks of it, more money well spent, dad." At which Toni turned, put her ass out toward them, and raised her micro-skirt in a flash.

Matt asked in apparent seriousness, though his mouth betrayed a smile he wasn't controlling well, "What could possibly be of so much interest in coming back to the office after a tiring trip?"

Both women turned sharply, a hand on a hip jutted out to the side and a look of disbelief. Jean moved first but Toni was immediate in her following. The ties of the blouses were undone which allowed the blouses to fall open exposing bare breasts underneath. Toni made the next move of slipping the blouse off and strutting down her side of the table, only a few steps, to Matt and Terrell. She stood between them and when they turned to look at her she pulled their faces into her chest. As their mouths took in a nipple, their hands found the inside of her legs and up to her cunt. One of them commented, "She's wet, already." The other followed through a mouth filled with a nipple, "They're always wet." Toni giggled at that. Around them, she certainly thought she was.

Jean went to her knees in front of Jacob with her hand out to Caleb for him to join. She loosened both pairs of slacks and swallowed their hardening big cocks taking them deeper and deeper as they became harder and longer and thicker. God... Yessss... home, again.

* * * *

Friday night and the women were just finishing up for the day when Caleb and Terrell walked up beside their desks. The women were still naked from their earlier fuckings. It had been a good day... they had both been fucked twice... no, not fucked twice, they had both been fucked twice as in the morning AND afternoon and since all the men participated in fucking them, that meant they had been fucked twice... four times. Also, naked wasn't exactly true... they were wearing stockings and heels.

"It's the weekend, ladies, any plans for tomorrow night?" Terrell was leaning over the side of Toni's desk. Between the sucking and fucking that occurs in the office it might be assumed that the men might be getting used to them being naked, but obviously not and it delighted the women. Terrell's leaning over was an obvious attempt to gaze at Toni's body.

Jean responded quickly, "What?!? Are you asking my daughter out on a date? Are you nosing into her private life? What exactly are your intention, young man?"

"Ugh... umm... no, ma'am... I... I only meant..."

Toni stood up and turned to her mom with hands on her hips before turning to Terrell, "Stop it mother... she's just giving you shit."

Jean was still punching keys, "What? A mother can't inquire about the intentions of a man for her only daughter?" Toni rolled her eyes and Jean fought to hold back her smile.

Caleb jumped in to save their intentions. "We were wondering if you would join us for the evening. We know our office situation is unique and we don't mean to dominate your lives but we really enjoy your company. To your point, MOM, we'll do this right. We'd pick you up, take you to a nice dinner, then to a club for drinks and, hopefully, dancing. Then... it's up to you."

Jean gave him 'the mother's eye'. Toni said, "Mother! She's just... hell, you fucked her an hour ago, you don't know she's messing with you?" Toni rolled her eyes at both of them. "What club?"

"Dark Knights."

Toni shrugged at Jean. Jean continued punching keys, "Don't look at me. You know how long it's been since someone took me to a nice club?" She looked up, "Is this a nice club?"

She heard Jacob, "It really is a nice club. These two own a piece of it."

Then, Matt, "And, we'd love for you to join us. As they said, we don't mean to start dominating your life beyond work, but we do love your company."

Toni asked, "All four of you? You're all asking us out?" They nodded. She looked briefly at her mom, then, "How can we turn that down?"

After getting more information about what Dark Knights was and the type of music, they knew they were going back to ForePlay... more shopping on Jacob's tab. They were beginning to think they were in a rut but it was a fun rut and the guys definitely enjoyed it. They were looking for a mini-dress that had style and was very provocative. They found it in a cowl neck mini-dress. Toni went with navy and Jean with black. The dresses were otherwise identical. The mini-dress had a plunging neckline nearly to the belly button, halter straps that adjusted with an o-ring, and an open back that didn't exist all the way to barely covering the top of their ass crack. The rest of the dress was form-fitting and the dresses definitely hugged their trim bodies at the waist and hips. The skirt ended about six inches below their ass cheeks. There was no way to wear a bra and the loosely draped cowl in front provided coverage only when they were careful. Jean's C-cup breasts would have no support while Toni's B-cup really didn't need any. After discussing the look with Wendy, the owner of the shop, they elected to forego stockings for bare legs and added matching colored lace thongs and matching heels to finish the look.

That was how they were dressed when the doorbell rang at their small ranch-style house. Toni rushed to the door as Jean turned off some lights making her way to the front door as the door opened and Matt filled it with his impressive body. It could have been any of the others and the impression would have been the same. Toni raised herself up on the toes of her right foot to give him a quick kiss greeting, her excitement evident. Jean smiled at her daughter as she approached the door with both their small clutch purses. She gave him the same quick kiss and responded with an involuntary sensual shiver as his big hand lightly stroked her exposed back. She and Toni had talked about this night and weren't quite sure what to make of it. They hadn't even wondered about dating since taking this job. They were getting amazing sex with four equally amazing and caring men. Their evenings and time away from the office weren't wanting or lonely as the relationship between them blossomed into a deeper emotional and physical connection they hadn't expected and somehow complimented the raw sexual relationship of the office and the outside time they occasionally had with them. This night, though, somehow felt different to them. The way they were asked. The way they were being picked up. The way they wanted them to meet their friends.

Jean made sure the front door was locked and slipped her arm into Matt's as Toni had done on the other side. He escorted them down the sidewalk to a waiting black (what else) Chevy Tahoe where Caleb waited at the open side door. The middle seat was pulled forward and Toni assisted to the back seats where Terrell waited with an assisting hand stretched out to her. She stepped up and bent forward awkwardly to get in.

Jean commented at the view, "Nice ass."

Toni sighed, "This dress is impossible." She looked at Terrell, "I supposed I flashed something else, too."

He gave her a welcoming kiss, "We all love your tits, Toni. You know that."

"Your ass, too," Matt added, "just like we do Jean's." He was now watching Jean duck her head to enter the middle seat.

"Ugh... I hope you guys appreciate how we embarrass ourselves for you," Jean responded.

From the driver's seat, Jacob responded, "Oh... we do, dear, we most definitely do. You both look like visions." Caleb quickly added, "Like you always do."

"Thank you, sirs."

The chatter in the car was light, easy, and comfortable with a bit of teasing and laughing that only people very comfortable and safe with each other can manage. There were moments of quiet behind him as Jacob negotiated traffic and would check the rearview mirror to find Terrell and/or Matt kissing the woman next to them, then there would be another burst of comments. He smiled. He glanced at Caleb who was preoccupied with his smartphone. He was busy texting. He felt his father's gaze on him.

"Setting it up with the club," he quietly explained. "Want to make sure we have a booth and nobody will challenge Toni. I want her to have the same experience as the rest of us." He smiled at a response he got back. "No problem. There will always be a non-alcoholic drink in front of her, too." Caleb settled back with the satisfied smile still on his face. Jacob had to smile at that. The women behind them were certainly being kissed and lightly touched amid the talking but there was no competition among the four of them. It was an interesting feeling. Hell, it was an interesting relationship none of them could begin to explain or understand.

The restaurant was one of the finest in the city. Though it was primarily known for its steaks, it also had a good seafood selection the women were interested in. Jacob was greeted by name and the table he requested was set for them, a round table similar to that in the office where they would all be able to converse easily with each other. It was set off to the side so it was quieter and out of the flow of guest traffic. Since she was not 21 years old, yet, and the restaurant's policy was to check, Toni simply stayed with water. When Terrell did the same thing even though he was old enough, it brought an appreciative smile from her.

The conversation was light and easy intermixed with lots of laughter and, though, it might contain some teasing of someone, that someone was equally spread around the group. Then, the curiosity the women had about the club spilled out. Toni asked what they meant by a 'black club'. Caleb and Terrell were the two who were investors. About 20 young professional black men came together to help create an upscale nightclub that would put its focus on black music and culture. They emphasized that the club didn't discriminate but did put its focus on providing a fun, vibrant place where young blacks felt like they belonged. They admitted it was a bit of a gamble if enough young blacks would support a higher-priced experience.

Jacob inserted, "But... they were right and I was wrong. I'm proud of them for taking the chance, having done some homework, and supporting something that worked out well. You'll see tonight... even an old guy can have fun there."

Toni called out from across the table, "Jacob, believe me when I say, you are NOT an old guy." The table laughed. Every one of them understanding her reference.

Terrell continued, "The entire staff from guys parking cars to management are people of color. We didn't only want to create a place for young blacks to have fun but where they could get a start. Black Knights were challenged on that policy but we weren't discriminating against a minority class."

As the waitress took any dessert orders, she stopped next to Toni and leaned over next to her, and whispered, "I love your dress. I wish I had the nerve to wear something like that." Toni blushed. She immediately wondered what the waitress might presume from her dress and her company at the table. Four black men with two white women dressed provocatively. Toni had to smile, though, if the woman presumed the worst... she'd be right.

The club turned out to be a surprise to Jean and Toni even after the descriptions given to them. As they pulled up to the main entrance, they found people lined up on the sidewalk anxious to maybe get inside. The crowd was both black and white but it very definitely leaned to more people of color. When the car stopped at the main door, they were met by staff who helped the ladies out and greeted each of the Collins men by name even though only two of them were investors. Caleb and Terrell held onto Jean and Toni and presented them to the head of security.

"Good evening, sirs."

"Tommy... these two ladies are Jean and Toni Evans. If they ever show up without one of us, I would like you to treat them as my guests."

"Absolutely, sir." He pulled out his smartphone and took their pictures which surprised them both. "I'll get them into the system right away."

They were allowed directly into the club. Toni bumped against Terrell, "Hey big shot... that was impressive."

He chuckled, "How impressive?"

She grabbed him around the waist and squeezed as they passed inside, "Maybe I'll show you how impressed later." He looked down at her and immediately began feeling a stirring in his crotch.

The club was everything and more than what the women could have expected by the descriptions provided. The music was crazy wild, with heavy beats mixed with electronica. The dancing was equally crazy and both women found themselves constantly on the floor with one of the men. When the four men didn't have them on the floor, they introduced them to friends, all black, all big like them, all investors in the club. The women lost track of how many of the friends they met, danced with, and seemed to be consumed in their arms.

Toni looked at her mom who was dancing like she never knew she could and was surprised. She was surprised enough to look down at her own body. The dancing, high stepping, strutting, and wild arm movements all contributed to their dress hems rising up onto their asses. But, if her mom was flashing her ass, she wasn't going to be outdone. Toni was indeed provided with drinks here and on the occasions where she made it back to the booth, she gulped a fresh drink down before being pulled back to the dance floor by one of her men or some other one. She was laughing, giggling, and swooning with all the attention of the men. She could see her mom was equally involved with the stimulation of the night.

As Toni watched, she saw Jean lifted effortlessly by a big black man and held in the air as another man came up behind her, grabbed her exposed thong, and pulled it down her legs and off. She saw more than heard her mom screech but she could also see the delight of the action. Even more, Jean didn't bother pulling her dress down off her hips with the thong tossed into the air. Before Toni could wonder about such a sight more, though, the man she was dancing with dropped to a knee and pulled her own thong down. He stood up wondering what the reaction would be as he handed the thong back to her. She looked at it as she stood on the floor surrounded by others, many of who were now watching her reaction, and she burst out laughing and flung the tiny garment into the air. Guys leaped into the air for it like it was the garter at a wedding reception.

Unbeknownst to the women, a couple of the fellow investors were talking to the Collins men at the booth.

"Where did you find them?"

Caleb chuckled, "Hell, Jean and Toni work for us in the office. They are fun."

"How much fun? You know, our idea of 'Dark Knight Bang' parties have never really gone where we had hoped. Which reminds me, you two have missed the last several, are they the reason for that?" Caleb and Terrell didn't respond, just smiled.

Moments later, though, Jacob spoke to his sons. "Be careful, guys. Remember, no pressure. They give us so much and I am a bit nervous if they have limits where we are concerned. We promised to take care of them. If they understand and agree, fine. No pressure." All three sons nodded. They understood. It might not have needed to be said but Jacob looked out to the dance floor at them now with ass and cunts exposed and Jean's tit flashing from underneath the cowl top and knew it probably needed to be said.

When the women were finally returned to the booth, Toni had pulled her dress back in place. Jacob looked at Jean and asked, "Are you okay, Jean?"

Jean giggled and responded, "Yes, sir. I haven't been dancing in so long! I'm great. Why?" He pointed to her legs and she looked down, turned bright red, and quickly pulled her dress down, swinging a playful slap at Toni, "Why didn't you say something?" But she broke into laughter with the rest of them.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12