Jean and Toni Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They weren't five blocks from the club when Jacob pulled the SUV to the curb. The suddenness of the change caused everyone to look everywhere expecting an emergency of some kind. "What's wrong?" That was the general reaction.

Jacob turned in his seat, "I don't want the night to end. Jean... Toni... are you up to spending the night with us?"

From the far back seat came Toni's giggling response, "I know Terrell is."

"Is what?"

"Up, silly... hell, yes, we want to spend the night. We have some serious thanking for a wonderful evening."

Jean leaned forward and stroked his upper arm while her other hand stroked Matt's upper thigh. "What she said, sir. I seem to have lost my thong, but if I had it on it would be soaked."

He shook his head with a chuckle as he turned the car back into the lane. "Slut," he teased.

"Yes, sir," she responded and he chuckled, again.

As he drove, both women disappeared from view in the rearview mirror. His two sons with them, however, had very pleased looks on their faces. After pulling into the garage, the women came out of the car naked, even without their heels, looking very pleased with themselves.

It started with Toni but Jean was energized and aroused enough by the evening of flirting, dancing, and brazen attention by all the men, that she followed her daughter after glancing over her shoulder from the middle seat. Toni had settled into the rear seat with Terrell, her dress again bunched at her hips from entering the car and sliding across the seat for Terrell. It wasn't long, though, before she reached up to kiss him, her hand on the inside of his thigh and sliding it back and forth just shy of his crotch, an aggressive move a man might put on a woman. As she turned to him in his arm, his hand moved to the back of her exposed hip. They sighed into each other's mouths and the kiss turned into more passion. Her hand moved brazenly to his crotch where she let it stay, feeling his manhood begin to respond. With her lips lightly touching his, she whispered to him.

"I said before I was impressed but after experiencing the club... Terrell, wow... I'm more than impressed, I'm... I don't know... aroused, excited, but I'm not really surprised, ya know? I mean..." she squeezed his cock inside his slacks, "... I mean... you've always impressed me."

He moved his other hand to her front and slipped it under the loose-fitting cowl of her dress to cup a tit. She sighed and smiled. Her inner thighs were slick with juice flowing from her cunt and her heartbeat was racing. "I said I'd show you..." She pulled the cowl loop over her head and released the small zipper at her waist, then pushed the dress off her hips to the floor of the car. She then opened his slacks and dug into his underwear for his wonderful cock. He assisted by raising his hips from the seat and pushing the slacks down his thighs. Toni shifted so her head was on his abdomen as he slouched in the seat. A purring-like sound rose up from her throat as her hand grasped the base of the quickly firming piece of dark meat that even soft felt massive in her small hand. She raised the cock head and licked the hole at the top in hopes of finding some pre-cum escaping but not being able to see in the dark of the car. She licked around the head feeling it enlarge as she took just it between her lips. She licked down the front of it, kissed the base and his trimmed balls, then licked up the backside feeling it grow steadily until her lips again took the head in to gently suck at the hole, again.

She smiled around the cock head just inside her mouth at the sound of Terrell's moan. God, she loved these cocks. She loved the feeling of being possessed by them they were so big and filling. His hands roamed her naked body and he leaned to reach between her thighs. She awkwardly spread her legs, groaned, and thrust her mouth down over the cock, filling her mouth instantly with so much more still outside even as she took the head to her throat. Holding her head still to just use her tongue, she felt it grow, expand, length into her throat. She pulled back, breathed, relaxed, and pressed back down taking more into her throat. She and her mom had practiced this with life-sized dildos at home with all the intentional effort of someone desiring to improve skills. The office sex had moved far beyond the occasional sexual contact all of them had anticipated. They quickly felt like office sluts and that feeling was an actualization of themselves. Then, somehow, without being submissive in any real way, they began identifying themselves as sluts of all the Collins men. Now they were sexual with others for the advantage of the agency. She didn't know where it might end and she didn't care. She loved the feeling of these big cocks and she found herself increasingly attracted to black cock as a result.

His cock was rigid and pulsing. She looked up. She squirmed on the large finger embedded in her cunt. God, even their fingers... their fingers were like some of the penises she had experienced. She giggled internally. Penis... cock. Even in her mind, she classified them. She asked softly, "Do you want to cum or wait?"

He slipped another finger into her and smiled at her gasp, "Wait. I want to fill your ass."

"Oooooo... wherever you want..."

Both Jean and Matt had listened to the beginning of all that and it didn't take long before Jean turned to him with her own efforts. She had been almost a decade older than most of the people in the club and the men she ended up dancing with but she never felt it from them. She had become aroused to the point of bold exhibitionism and not caring who saw. Like Toni, she was having her own thoughts about all this and all her thoughts were positive and exciting. And, like Toni, she put her deepthroat practice in action.

When Jacob saw the naked women step out of the SUV, he laughed, "I was wondering what was going on back there." The women left their clothes and shoes in the car strutted into the house from the garage.

Nobody stopped once inside the house, though. Jacob took Jean's hand and led her to the stairs and to his master bedroom with Matt following with his hand on her ass while Terrell led Toni with Caleb to another of the bedrooms. Inside the master bedroom, Jean turned and began opening Jacob's slacks as he removed his shirt. She shifted to Matt after dropping Jacob's slack and he pried his feet out of his shoes and stepped out of the slacks. She shifted back to Jacob and knelt before him as Matt finished stripping and took the hanging, thick cock to her lips. In an instant, there were two cocks in her face. She put the two heads together but failed miserably at getting them into her mouth, though the effort stimulated them to grow.

She wasn't allowed to spend much time sucking and licking hard big black cock, though. Jacob moved to the bed and threw the covers back, then crawled onto the center of the bed. Jean stood and followed, ready for anything he indicated. She hadn't paid particular attention to what Matt was doing, assuming he would find his involvement, likely returning to her mouth. Jean's eyes were fixed on the hard cock standing up from Jacob's body as he held it for her. She straddled his legs and crawled on her knees to position herself over it, raising herself high enough to be above it before reaching down to take hold of it herself and guiding it until she felt the bulbous head spread her lips and pierce her hole which drew an audible gasp and moan of gratification. Sounds continued to escape her as she raised and lowered on the pole taking more of the length inside with each cycle of motion. Despite the times of taking these cocks inside her holes nearly every day, she still had the feeling of fullness as her cunt clamped around it. Deepthroat practice wasn't all she and Toni spent time doing at home. They also spent time with Ben Wa balls to tighten their used cunts at the end of the day. This response to the office surprised both of them, the desire to do more and more for the men. And, here she was, again. Riding a big cock.

She felt the bed move behind her but was expecting Matt to get involved. She felt a hand on her back, then a finger at her asshole and she groaned at the touch of cool, greasy gel being pressed against her tight hole as a finger penetrated. She stopped moving and gazed down with lust clouded eyes at Jacob who smiled up at her, his fingers taking both her erect nipples and pulling as a second finger joined the first and pushing more gel into her ass. She leaned forward in anticipation and kissed Jacob and with her lips brushing against his, "God, I am so horny... I still... can't believe... I can take... both of you."

He didn't respond, neither did Matt, he simply aligned his hard cock to her asshole and pressed. This was not the first time she was DP'd, not even close, but she new take two such cocks in her two holes was never easy. She loved the tightness, the consuming domination by them. One such cock anywhere in her was exciting, two were... heaven.

Despite her desire, passion, arousal, she cried out as the head pushed through her sphincter feeling more intense by the fullness of her cunt. They both understood her reaction, though, and Matt plunged forward as Jacob held her hips steady for him to press into. She groaned, grunted, and cried out as Matt used short strokes to pull and push his way into her tight hole made even tighter. When he was fully in her, it felt like the head might be in her bowels and she collapsed onto Jacob's wide chest. Both men paused as her body adjusted to the dual invasion of her body and she mumbled words and sounds that meant little beyond the expression of her need and arousal.

She pushed up, supported by her arms, and moaned out, "Fuck me... OH GOD... I want to feel... feel... feel owned... by your cocks..."

They did. They fucked her senseless. She came the first time quickly. Her earlier arousal, the feeling of double penetration, the combined stimulation of nerve ending being stimulated from both anal and cunt walls. She shook and gasped and cried out. They continued to fuck her. Jacob was on the bottom more awkwardly but he tried. Then, they did something she never expected. The men clutched her tightly and they rolled. It wasn't easy or particularly smooth but they muscled themselves over so Jean was lying on her back on Matt and Jacob was hovering over her between their legs. Matt was buried deep in her ass as Jacob began pounding into her cunt. The shift in stimulation now concentrated in her tight cunt and pressure on her clit sent her over the edge, again. When Jacob began feeling overstimulated, he signaled to Matt and they rolled, again. They did this several times, each time allowing the one on the bottom to settle somewhat and prolong their assault on Jean.

Jean lost track of how many orgasms she experienced before the men emptied into her holes. She would also have been shocked to know how long they had fucked her if any of them had noticed when it all began. By the time they finally climaxed, the stimulation and prolonged effort and delay amounted to a surprising amount of semen sprayed into her holes. She found herself sandwiched between the two men on their sides. Matt was against her back and Jacob was in front of her. They were still inside her and she wondered how long she had been out of it. She squeezed her holes using Kegal and anal efforts. They felt softer but deliciously their length allowed them to still remain inside her.

Matt's fingers were playing over her nipple as she looked at Jacob, "What happened?" she asked.

He kissed her and Matt kissed her shoulder. "You were out for just a couple minutes." He smiled. "You said you wanted to be fucked... did we do okay?"

Sandwiched between these two black men, their cocks inside her holes, she paused. The pause wasn't a reflection on what she had just experienced and they seemed to understand that. The pause was entirely a matter of reflection on where she was, what she was doing, and what that might mean about her. She didn't directly respond to his question, but she responded as she again clenched her holes around the cocks inside.

"You've turned me into a cock-hungry slut. You've turned me into a big-cock slut." She squeezed around them even harder. "Hell... you've turned me into a big black cock slut." The men waited, not daring a comment or reaction. She put a hand behind her onto Matt's ass and pulled him against her as she leaned closer into Jacob. "Thank you."

Both men exhaled. She could feel it as well as hear the relief of breath having been held. She laughed, "You were nervous? You keep pushing us to a new edge and we keep responding."

"What about Toni? Does she feel the same way?"

Jean smiled and yelled through the open door, "Toni!" "What?" "If you're not... occupied, come here."

A moment later the naked trim woman came bounding into the master bedroom followed casually by the equally naked Caleb and Terrell. Toni wore the flushed look of a well-fucked woman and the sheen on her inner thighs was further proof.

"Tell them what we do at night." "Mom?" "Tell them what exercises we do for them."

"Oh... yeah... well... uhmmm..."

Jean rolled her eyes, "For heaven's sake, girl. We've both just been fucked. We were exposed to a club full of people tonight."

Shyly, she said, "Almost every night we insert the butt-plugs, use heavy Ben Wa balls to stay tight and... and suck dildos to improve deepthroating." She blushed, though it was harder to see given her already flushed condition.

Jean raised her leg so the others could clearly see she was still filled with cock but mostly for her daughter. To the men, she said, "You want to know if Toni feels the same way?" She turned to her, "Will you clean up some of this mess?"

With that, Matt and Jacob shifted and their cocks pulled out of her holes. With them came drops of cum. Toni scanned the four men,, not sure what the reference was about but moved to the bed where her mom was rolling to her back. "Hell, yeah." She didn't just move to her mom's cunt, though. She moved to her mom's head and straddled her before leaning forward to plant her lips over her cunt while her own cunt was lowered to her mom's mouth.

Someone said, "Looks like they've done that before."

They were gathered downstairs in the kitchen. They could have checked clocks to see how late it was but nobody cared. They were gathered around the island with snacks and beer. All were naked and none had cleaned up except by tongue. The scent of sex hung heavy over them. They all leaned on the island, Jean on one side and Toni on the other with men on either side of them, shoulders and hips pressed together, hands more than occasionally touching and caressing.

"Somebody's ready." It was Toni's voice. Her hand was below the top of the island surface.

Matt confessed, "Sorry... you two have that effect on me. God, you're hot and sexy. My mind keeps playing the vision of you two eating each other out."

Jean stood and looked to either side. "You're not alone apparently, Matt."

Jacob, being the father and boss, said, "Let's do something about it, then. An anal bang?" His sons quickly agreed and Terrell jogged upstairs for the lubricant.

Jean playfully said, "Don't we get a say in this?"

Jacob responded matter-of-factly, "No... you're the sluts. You said so yourself."

Toni looked across the surface at her mom with a wry smile and thought, 'That's what the conversation was about before.' Jean looked back and gave her a wink.

What they came up with was different. Anal was no longer new for them by any means but this hadn't ever happened and the term 'anal bang' became clearer. With Toni on one side and Jean on the other, both leaning over the surface of the island, their heads close to each other, their feet wide apart, their assholes were well lubricated. With two men on each side, one penetrated the woman and the other used hands and fingers to add stimulation to tits, nipples, clit, and cunt. After a few minutes, they rotated around the island. The one who had been stimulating now fucked them. The one who had been fucking rotated to the other side to stimulate the other woman. It didn't take long for Toni to climax and was shortly joined by her mom.

As Toni began recovering, but the fucking continuing, she looked across at her mom, "God, you're beautiful when you cum." At the moment, Jean could only offer a weak smile in response.

Big black cock after big black cock they were fucked. The men shifted soon enough to control their own climax but kept up a steady enough fucking of the women for them to rise to a consistent level of stimulation to be in orgasm or on the edge almost constantly.

Toni announced, "Wait... wait... I... I want... to see." Jacob pulled his cock out of her ass and Toni stumbled around the island to stand behind her mom. Terrell pulled out of her and Toni gasped, "OH MY... GOD. Your ass... it's... wide open, mom."

Jean stood and pulled her daughter to the island and pushed her bent over the surface. "OH... FUCK... you guys are... destroying us."

Toni stood and hugged her mom, then kissed her hard. They bent over next to each other and in unison demanded, "FUCK US. Cum in our gaping holes! Use us like your sluts."

Jean and Toni paid fleeting attention to the lines they crossed along the way to that moment. They clasped hands as the fucking of their assholes continued. Four big black cocks were destroying their assholes, at least temporarily. They had crossed each line willingly and eagerly to please. They knew somehow inside themselves that this one was a big one. What would follow?

12