Jean and Toni Ch. 09

Story Info
Dark Knights Band. A BBC gangbang.
6k words
4.54
11.1k
15
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

"Wall of fame? I don't get it. Doesn't look very honored."

Jean and Toni had been escorted through the Dark Knights club to the manager's office behind the bar area. This was the third visit to the club for Jean and Toni. This time with just Caleb and Terrell. Each time they came to the club they felt more comfortable in the environment. They continued to meet other men who had invested like Caleb and Terrell and continued to find themselves on the dance floor with these other men when Caleb and Terrell didn't have them out there. Jean was throwing herself into the scene, even getting Toni to assist her in learning new dance moves. If possible, it drew the two women even closer, blurring even more the lines of mother and daughter as they inevitably resulted in bonding as tighter and more intimate best-friends and lovers.

* * * *

Just before this, a thought occurred to Toni as they were returned to their booth by yet another pair of young investors. She pulled her mom to the restroom.

"We're dancing and mingling with a lot of different guys. Each time we come here it seems we're introduced to more guys and encouraged to dance with them." Jean responded with a blank look. "Are we being shared? Do you think they are considering the idea?"

After touching up her makeup in the mirror, Jean turned to Toni. "Aren't you having fun? I know you love this as much as I do. Every time we leave from here the sex after somehow seems even more intense than normal." She giggled, "And normal is pretty intense." She stopped and considered her daughter seriously. "Okay, seriously … I hear what you're saying and implying … a question for you, then. Do you really care? I mean … as long as our men take care of us … if it comes down to sharing, it is always up to us to be shared. Go back to where all this started, honey. We were both trolling guys in our own way which was putting us at considerable risk. We bumped into Jacob because I was trolling a bar … talk about risky. This crazy job was everyone's 'office slut' fantasy come to life. What did anyone expect from it? A real job and some occasional sex in a closed-door office? We might get tired of it? They might get tired of it? Talk about an awkward working situation. But none of that happened, did it? Why? Because we fit each other. All six of us were perfectly honest about our desires and needs and we were also honest about working, about doing a good job together. They didn't have to coerce us. They just gave us a little push and we went there willingly, hell eagerly. Every new step. Nudity. Exhibitionism. Nightgowns and lingerie in the office. Toys. Anal. Deepthroat. Time outside the office. Company sluts … we agreed to be shared with clients and customers." She looked intently at her daughter. "Honey, we said we were sluts by our actions with them. We love sex and they give it to us … in spades." She laughed. "I didn't mean that because of the black thing but … honestly, the black thing … that's part of it, right? So … if they are leading us up to some new proposition, some new level or idea of sharing, you're going to say you care? As long as we're taken care of?"

Toni rolled her eyes after the speech. "Really? All of that? Talk about preaching to the choir. I was merely wanting to see if you might have noticed the same thing I was seeing." She hugged her. "Sometimes you can be such a … such a mom." Toni kissed her to let her know that wasn't a bad thing for them. "Your speech, though … it is nice to acknowledge we are on the same page."

Jean sighed. It was such a good speech, too. Oh well. "So … we keep an open mind." She caught the look in her daughter's eyes. "What?"

"The past two times, what have guys done to us on the dance floor?"

"Besides dancing and feeling us up? Hmmm …" and her eyes twinkled, "… our thongs … they removed our thongs … right on the dance floor."

Toni nodded, "Right … have you seen that happen to any other woman out there?" Jean thought and shook her head. She was right, she hadn't seen that happen to anyone else. Toni continued with a big smile, "Something is up, like some public willingness to push boundaries or something."

Jean added, "You're right. It's like our guys are allowing … encouraging? … some brazen familiarity with us by their friends. I expected to be finger penetrated out there."

"Slut," Toni teased.

"Yeah," Jean conceded.

Toni smiled, "That isn't right, is it? I mean they didn't even ask. I think we should do something to prevent that."

Jean searched Toni's face and saw she was smiling but serious, too. "I will if you will …"

Again, they were wearing matching outfits: form-fitting micro-dresses consisting of skirts that barely covered their asses and bodices of sheer lace plunging well below their tits with the strategically located lace cover over the nipples. Toni pulled her hem up high enough to reach her thong and yanked it down. She left it on the counter as Jean followed suit. Damn, she thought, good thing Jacob is paying for all these thongs they leave around.

Later when the guys made their move to strip them of thongs (something done to no other woman), they were surprised … and delighted. It led to a conversation by a couple of them with Caleb and Terrell while the women were kept on the dance floor by still more friends. It was also what led them to be shown to the office area behind the bar.

* * * *

The office was large for a bar office. Besides the expected desk, filing cabinets, etc., the section in front of the desk/work portion contained a large leather sofa and a couple leather easy chairs. Besides a workspace for the one investor who had the responsibility of running the club, the office also served as a place for other investors to relax, talk business, or whatever. It clearly wasn't large enough for meetings of all the investors so there must be a core group that made basic decisions.

Above the large sofa, Jean and Toni saw two rows of framed 8 x 10 portraits of the 20 investors. Toni stepped up to the edge of the sofa and looked up at the portraits. All 20 faces were black above crisp white shirts with ties. All 20 appeared to be late 20's to late 30's in age. Terrell stepped up behind her and enveloped her in his arms, one hand sliding down her stomach while the other cupped a tit over her dress, the familiar act of bold lovers. "If you're wondering, they are in order of when they became investors." Toni saw that Terrell was the fourth portrait on the top row. Caleb was right after him. She pressed her butt back against him. It was a feeling she (and her mom, she knew) would always marvel at: big cocks, even soft, were noticeable.

The portrait frames (shiny black, of course) contained a brass nameplate with each man's name. Below the double row of portraits was the brass plate that stood out awkwardly with the words, 'DARK KNIGHTS HONORED SLUTS'.

Jean said, "I repeat, I don't get it. A wall of fame for the investors, I get. The 'honored sluts' I don't get. What's that all about and why the taped pics if they are honored?"

Caleb was holding her similarly as Terrell was holding Toni. Neither woman even considered objecting. They'd been touched on the dance floor by men they didn't know but who were friends of these two. Caleb attempted to explain. "The money is made by the club, obviously. And, it has proven to be a financially great investment. Father and Matt both wish they had gotten into it when it started up. That's the financial side, the business side. There was always another thought … fantasy if you will … of the investors. Every month, the last Saturday of the month, the club would close at midnight for a private, investors-only party. The idea was to live out the black man's fantasy."

Jean was rubbing her ass back against Caleb's crotch feeling his long cock as he held her and fondled her tit through the dress. She smiled at a comment long ago when all this started in the office. "White pussy."

Terrell picked it up, "Yes … white pussy wanting big black cock. We've talked about it."

Toni stroked his thigh behind her, "Yes, we both admitted to both the existence of the fantasy and, for us, the reality of its power."

That was the idea, he said. Some amateur white women desiring a gang bang with 20 black men with big cocks. The thought was to have four to six women from midnight to dawn. The wall was set up in that expectation. The reality was different. There are women every night in the club who are tentatively or really looking for the black cock experience, as it were. Despite what is seen on porn sites, though, finding truly amateur women looking for a gang bang has been a problem. Most all of the investors are single and have white partners who want the 'experience'. It is one thing, apparently, to want to crawl into bed with a big cock and another to get banged by them for five to six hours. The few true amateurs who have attended stay for a couple hours. There is never pressure; they are free to leave anytime, refuse anything or any request. That's not really a gang bang, though. So, the parties have largely been filled with call girls, a smattering of women for a few fucks until they leave, and so-called amateurs from the internet who make a living on filming their gang bangs. Though those women sometimes attend, they aren't allowed to film. Attendance to the parties has dwindled to 12 to 15 of the investors.

Jean stole a glance at Toni and they locked eyes for a moment. There was a twinkle in both their eyes. Jean turned in Caleb's arms and pressed her abdomen into his groin, "So, Mr. Dark Knight, what exactly has this to do with us?"

* * * *

When Caleb and Terrell picked up Jean and Toni at their home, the women were wearing a light mid-thigh coat cinched tightly at the waist. Visible was a string of fake pearls, and white stockings and heels. It was 11:15 PM, as planned, for the 15 to 20 minute trip into the city and the Dark Knights club. Jean and Toni sat in the back seat together by request. They clutched each other's hands. This was so far beyond anything they had done before.

Terrell twisted in his seat and asked, "Are you okay? You can change your mind and nobody is going to ever say anything. It happens all the time to be honest."

Toni muttered nervously, "We're not them. We do what we say."

He smiled and glanced at Caleb who was watching through the rearview mirror. Terrell responded, "Yes … you both always have. That's something about you that dad and we have really admired about you."

Jean looked up, "Will your dad, Jacob, be there?"

He shook his head, "As I said, only the investors." He checked the landmarks, "Getting close. Oh … most of the Knights have danced with you and you've caused quite the stir when it was learned you wanted to be the only girls tonight. All 20 Knights have been confirmed. That's 20 big Knights all to yourselves." He said it with an excited smile.

Jean looked at her daughter. Despite the nerves she was feeling, she was feeling something much stronger in her body. Knowing how they were dressed under the coat, knowing they would be about a half-hour early to have a drink and mingle until the club was cleared for the night, and knowing only that the following five to six hours would be a wild free-for-all had her body tingling and bouncing with anticipatory energy. Her mind had also zeroed in on his two words, 'big Knights'. Before she worked her question up to her lips, Toni asked.

"When you say 'big' …"

Caleb moved his head to see both women through the mirror and answered, "Yes."

The women turned their heads to each other. Should that be scary or … alluring? The smile forming told them.

Caleb brought the car to the front entrance. This time there was no line formed outside hoping to get inside. The club was a half-hour from closing. As the car came to a stop, the back door was opened by one of the club staff. "Ms. Collins. Welcome back." He assisted both women out and did not fail to notice how Jean's coat slid up her thighs as she came across the seat. Some might have wondered about the coat and spying only stocking tops under it but he understood what the night was and why over the past half hour every other investor had also just arrived.

Inside the club, the other 18 investors took notice and seemed to check watches in unison. At a quarter to midnight, staff and security would notify all other guests to prepare to leave. Terrell stopped alongside an empty booth but nobody moved to sit. Caleb returned immediately with bourbons on ice. Both women took a big swallow, then a sip. As fewer and fewer customers remained, the investors gathered around the women, reintroducing themselves, and making small talk. The women remembered many of them from dancing, specifically those who had boldly pulled off their thongs. There was none of the crude leering that might be expected. These were all professional young men like Caleb and Terrell and showed them respect deserving of being the friends of their fellow investors.

After the last of the customers and staff were out the door, the manager locked the door and led the two women to the slightly raised stage where the band equipment was still set up. He introduced the women by name and identified them as guests of Caleb and Terrell as if nobody knew that already. As a reminder, he said, he went over all the rules and expectations for behavior and respect for the women. Although the door would remain locked to avoid interruption, anyone was free to leave at any time. He addressed the men to ask if there were any questions. Of course, there were none. They knew and accepted all the rules.

He turned to Jean and Toni standing on either side of him, "Do you have any questions or concerns, ladies?"

They untied the belt on their coats and in unison pulled them off exposing their otherwise naked bodies. There were excited murmurs and comments from the group of men. "Only to make one thing clear …" Jean started.

"Before we get started …" Toni added.

"We want to be clear …"

"All of our holes are available to you tonight."

"Use any of our holes individually …"

"or in combination."

The manager looked out at the men. "Not much can be added after that, except …"

In unison, the group shouted out, "Let the bang begin."

There was a flurry of clothes being removed and placed safely out of the way. Jean and Toni boldly and confidently stepped from the low stage into the throng of black men quickly becoming naked. They knelt on the floor back to back, each accepting the first cocks presented to them. Each cock they took into their hands or mouth was big as promised … or warned. The full impact truly hit the women as they became surrounded by the 20 big black cocks. This was like spending time with the Collins men away from the rush of the office except five times more and there would always be a waiting cock or cocks fully recovered and ready. Six hours of big cock fucking and sucking. It was enough to make their hearts skip a beat.

After about half an hour they were still sucking cock but chairs had been brought over to them to kneel on. As they leaned over the backs of the chairs to suck a buffet of big cock of mixed shades of darkness, their raised cunts were being penetrated. It started with rapid-fire penetration and long deep thrusts that pushed their faces into the cocks in their mouth. They groaned and gasped, only muffled sounds escaping around the cocks. The cocks driving into their cunts only remained there for minutes before pulled out and quickly replaced by another. After a while, they had no idea how many men had already sampled their cunts. They only knew the cycle of penetration – removal – penetration was continuous and orgasmic. They both came several times which in itself made any effort to keep count of cocks impossible. They eased their minds and bodies into a simple state of fucking … they were toys … holes for fucking and cum.

Toni had thought the long sessions with the Collins men had been an ultimate experience but this was at another level. So much big cock. So much being filled with hard-driving, always hard cock. Man after man came up behind her and drove a cock into her cunt, a hole that had to be already gaping. At the same time, the man leaving her cunt came to her mouth. She tasted her own juices overflowing from natural lubrication and orgasmic responses. The men changed so quickly they didn't come close to climaxing themselves as they brought her to several orgasms, already. When the man in her mouth suddenly erupted and flooded her mouth, she had to quickly gulp down cum. As surprising as it was, it also was an indicator of change. Men took more time in fucking her cunt and mouth. As the cock that just came in her mouth was pulled out, she turned quickly to check on her mother who was positioned the same as her. She had cum dripping from her mouth and she was in the throes of an orgasm. It was happening. After an hour of careful fucking and stimulation of the women, the men were now coming to their own climaxes. And cum began flowing.

Jean gasped after gulping down another load of cum and feeling another load of cum thrust deep into her cunt. As another big cock entered both her mouth and cunt, she almost couldn't imagine another five hours of this but her body was on fire. Orgasms didn't quite end, didn't quite fully recover. Orgasms seemed to rise one after the other. This was what she wanted, though. This was what a true slut did. Cock after cock after cock … She cast her gaze to the side and found her daughter gazing back at her. They shared a tired smile and mouthed a shared 'yes'. Jean knew. Toni was okay. They were in this together! And, together they would give these big black cocks the bang they have been seeking.

After the last of the men, at least in that round, had been spent inside their mouth or cunt, the women turned and fell onto the chairs. In a moment, both began giggling. Between their slightly parted legs, each could see the formation of a puddle of cum. Jean rose and pulled her daughter up. She lay down on the hardwood floor of the dance floor and held her arms up toward Toni. Toni smiled, glanced at the men replenishing themselves with drinks, and found they had their full attention. Toni walked over to her mom and knelt down with her leaking cunt over her mom's mouth. She sighed at the first touch of tongue to her abused and gaping cunt. She leaned down, forcefully spread the thighs in front of her, and buried her tongue into her mom's equally cum-coated and filled cunt. She drove her tongue as deep as she could inside seeking the cum of these men, then planting her lips over the lips and hole, she sucked for all she was worth, trying to pull more cum still inside. Her mom's reaction to the attention gave her a nasty idea. They had both experienced multiple orgasms from the fucking of their cunts and mouths but her mom groaned and writhed under her as she sucked and licked. Toni shifted her attention to the engorged clit and shoved two fingers into the messy hole.

Jean gasped and swore, a muffled sound that mostly disappeared into Toni's cunt. She had already orgasmed three times and her daughter was attempting to bring her off, again? She dug her tongue and lips into her daughter's cunt with her own determination. She took the engorged clit tightly between her lips and heard her daughter moan. She plunged her tongue back into her dripping hole, sucked out more cum that seemed to fill her body. Her lips shifted back to the clit, this time her front teeth taking it lightly, nipping it firmly but gently, and pulling and chewing. Toni came in her mouth but she wasn't allowed up from under her until she had also brought her to orgasm using her lips on her own clit and alternating using four fingers and two curled up to stroke her g-spot.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12